But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody pouts a little as he nudges Cory, "hey your the one that put me on your lap and were all stiff hard," he grumbles a little. He shivers at the ear nibble and then pokes Cory's nose.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little and then nuzzles against Cody, "you sure do smell good," he whispers in Cody's ear. He glances over at the man who was still in the spring just getting out. He was glad they didn't attempt to touch Cody. He watches the man leave and reaches down, sliding a finger deep inside of Cody, "that's your punishment," he smiles. He looks at the time, "I could sure use a massage now. What do you think?"

Cody blushes a little and looks to the side, "h-hey don't sniff me like that," he whispers softly to Cory with a grumble. He watches as the man left and jolts when feeling Cory slide his finger inside him suddenly, "y-you jerk, you were waiting to do that weren't you," he pouts. He looks at Cory while blushing, "but... the masseuses will see... our boners."

Cory chuckles a little and blows in Cody's ear, "well... I can't tell you that I wasn't looking forward to doing it," he sticks his tongue out. He rubs his chin a little, "hm... I am sure they are use to it. Maybe they will help with it, as long as you pay extra," he mentions teasingly.

Cody blushes and then nudges Cory a little with a pout, "y-you perv... you just waited for that guy to leave to do it, didn't you?" He blinks a little and tilts his head, "would they... actually do that?"

Cory laughs a little, "I would be lying if I didn't say I was waiting for a opportunity to give you a surprise poke."  He nods his head, "yeah they will, as long as you pay extra. Surprise huh? Want to go and find out?"

Cody blushes and nudges Cory with a grumble, "your such a perv sometimes," he crosses his arms. Cody blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... I can't help to admit that I am a bit curious."

Cory laughs a little as he stands up, "well... let's go. I don't mind paying extra for the experience. Though, I rather not have anyone else touch you but me ... but I kinda already promised that I wouldn't while we were here," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody blushes as he nods his head as he stands up, walking out of the hot spring and then puts on the bathing robe, "so which way to the massage room," he tilts his head to the side.

"Just follow me, I know where to go," Cory smiles as he takes Cody's hand, leading him in the direction where massages take place.

Cody nods his head as he walks with Cory. He was kind of nervous and embarrassed, wondering what the masseuse was going to do and if Cory was going to be there to watch. "So uh... are you going to watch the masseuse massage me?"

Cory looks and laughs a little, "of course I will silly. I will be there getting a massage as well," he walks into the room, "good afternoon."

"Oh, good afternoon. You have an appointment," one of the masseuse's, a woman mentions.

"Yeah we have an appointment, registered at the front desk," Cory mentions.

"Alright, well go get undressed and put the towel on. Lay down on the table once your done," the other masseuse, a man says.

Cory looks at Cody and then looks at the woman masseuse, "is it okay to pay... a little extra for an adult type massage after the halfway mark?"

"Of course. I can see.. both of you seem to be having some trouble," the woman mentions with a soft giggle.

"Ah... haha, yeah," Cory rubs the back of his head and then leads Cody into the back room to take off the bathrobe, putting the towel around his waist.

Cody takes off the bathrobe and puts on a towel, "so .. uh did you actually ask them about the adult service," he tilts his head while blushing.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I asked them. Don't worry, I will be right there with you. Oh, just so you know, they aren't going to have sex with us. They mostly do foreplay  related stuff so you don't have to worry about that."

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "o-oh... okay, well that's good to know," he rubs the back of his head. He didn't admit it but he was nervous about that.

Cory smiles as he walks into the other room and sits down on the table. 

"Hello. I am here to do you massages, would you like the normal or the adult one first," the masseuse said.

"Will take the normal one first, thank you," Cory smiles as he lays on his stomach.

The masseur waited for Cody to sit down, "hello there. I am going to be doing your massages today. Would you like the normal or the adult one first," he masseur  said.

The masseuse nods her head and then puts massaging oil on her hands, starting to massage Cory.

"That feels so nice," Cory smiles.

The masseur puts massaging oil on his hands and starts massaging Cody.

Cody blushes a little as he could feel the masseur's hands on his body, closing his eyes a little. He slowly looks over at Cory, seeing he was enjoying the massage.

"You have such a nice body there young man," the masseuse mentions with a smile.

Cory looks and laughs a little, "thanks... surprisingly I don't work out too much and my eating habits are... questionable."

The masseuse laughs a little, "I am sure your doing something right," she smiles while massaging Cory.

The masseur looks down at Cody's body, seeing his body was definitely different from Cory's body, "your so small and slender. You take care of yourself right," he continues massaging Cody's body and slightly moves the towel down, "you don't mind if I massage lower do you?" 

Cody glances up and blushes a little, nodding his head, "yeah I take care of myself.. it's just I was comatose in my high school year .. and I am still regaining my muscle I guess." He looks at the masseur and nods his head, "y-yeah sure I don't mind."

"I try to at the very least," Cory smiles as he continues enjoying the massage and closes his eyes.

The masseuse looks over at Cody and sighs softly as she leans down to Cory, "did... that really happen?"

Cory nods his head slowly as he slowly opens one of his eye.

"Poor sweetie," the masseuse mentions while massaging Cory.

"I'm so very sorry," the masseur mentions softly as he moves the towel to the side and puts on more massaging oil, starting massaging Cody's ass cheeks. He slightly spreads Cody's ass cheeks a little, "just relax for me okay? I promise I will make you feel much better. Plus this will be part of adult massage."

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes softly and looks at the masseur, nodding his head slowly as he rests his head back down on his arms.

Cory looks over at Cody and smiles, "hey don't worry, he is very gentle. He technically took away my first time."

The masseuse looks over at the masseur, "remember to stop if he doesn't want to okay?

The masseur nods his head as he rubs his finger around the inner walls inside of Cody while also groping his ass cheek with his other hand.

Cody looks and blinks, "wait... first time? He took away your virginity," he tilts his head and shivers with a soft moan, covering his mouth while shivering slightly.