But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory laughs a little, "that's true. But it's not like we were hiding it or anything. I guess I was ... just caught up in the moment," he rubs the back of his head. "Hey Akira, what do you say to sometime having a 4some with your boyfriend and us?"

"Hm... that sounds like it would be pretty fun. Though if I give Cody too much attention, Shuji will get all jealous," Akira mentions with a soft chuckle.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cody blinks a little as he looks at Cory, "y-your already talking about a next time?! And seriously? A 4some this time," he slightly shakes Cory while pouting. "I barely was able to handle a 3some," he looks to the side while blushing.

Cory laughs a little, "aw but I think a 4some would be rather hot, don't you think so Akira? Cody and Shuji sucking each other while we fuck them."

Akira rubs his chin, "hm... that does sound rather exciting," he smiles a little.

Cory laughs a little, "hey I am sure you will like Shuji. He basically reminds me of you anyway."

Akira chuckles as he looks at Cody. "nothing wrong...," he pokes Cody's cheek, "with being naughty. Also I would be careful of what you say... you still have two throbbing cocks inside of your cute little ass," he leans down and bites Cody's neck softly.

Cory chuckles and looks at the time, "hey... Akira. Isn't Shuji going to pick you up from work soon?"

"... Looks like you two are having fun," a male opens the door and then closes it from behind.

"Hey again Shuji," Cory waves slightly with a smile.

"Oh, hey baby. Uh... you sure are early," Akira rubs the back of his head.

"I got out of my studies early today to enjoy a trip to the hot springs," Shuji waves to Cory slightly and then walks over.

Akira  pulls out of Cody and rubs the back of his head, "uh.. so Sakura let you in.. didn't she?"

Shuji nods his head and then looks at Cody, "hm... are these two your patients today?"

"Yes... Cory even paid extra for 18+ fun. They both had boners that needed to be taken care of. Sakura was helping at first, but I think she sense that they are both gay so she just let me handle it," Akira mentioned.

Cory nods his head, "though... she was pretty good, got to admit." He looks at Shuji and smiles, "so hey we were talking and do you want to come over this weekend with Akira of course? You can get to know Cody here and we can have some fun, both non sexual and sexual of course," Cory chuckles.

Shuji looks at Cody and then Cory, rubbing his chin, "hm... sure that sounds fun."

"Great," Cory smiles as he pulls out of Cody, "phew... that was crazy.."

Shuji looks at how much cum was pouring out of Cody and blushes as he looks to the side, "Akira, you have a job to finish. The aftermath of all that cum."

Akira chuckles, "oh sure no problem. Cody, can you put your ass in the air for me?"

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head slowly. He didn't mind meeting new people just as long as they were nice to him. He looks at Akira while blushing a little, "w-wait... your not going for a round two? I don't know how much longer I can last... and I already have so much cum inside me."

He perks his head up when he heard a guy's voice, doing his best to hide within Cory and Akira, trying his best not to get notice. He glances up at Cory, ~wait... so the person who just came inside  the room is Shuji,~ he thought as he watched as the other male walked over and Akira taking out his cock, only leaving Cory's cock still inside of him.

Cody slowly glances at Shuji, a bit shy to be meeting him the first time with Cory still up his ass and being filled with cum. So he just hides within Cory's chest as he listens to Akira and Cory talking with Shuji.

Cody perks his head up a bit when he heard that Shuji agreed to come over and shivers when feeling Cory pull out of him now, holding onto Cory's shoulders as he felt the cum spilling out of him.

Cody looks over at Akira, "a-ass in the air? Okay...," he gets off of Cory's lap and puts his ass in the air while blushing, He wondered what Akira was going to do.

Cory chuckles a little, "I know what you mean... I am pretty tired too though... another round sounds pretty nice," he slightly smirks and sticks his tongue out a little to tease Cody.

Shuji watched as Cody was trying to hide from him and smiles a little, finding it pretty cute as he was trying his best to stay hidden. But once Akira moved, he clearly saw Cody as well as Cory inside of him still.

"Don't be so embarrassed Cody. Shuji has definitely seen .... most of my works. Though... Cory was probably the only one that asked for adult experiences," Akira chuckles.

Cory laughs a little, "guess I was the only one that actually wanted something like that. What can I say, your sure good with your hands."

Shuji chuckles a little, "I didn't know you were looking forward for me to come over so bad. But... looking forward to it."

Cory smiles a little as he then gets up, putting on his clothes.

Akira smiles slightly as he spreads Cody's ass a little, start to deeply fingering Cody's ass with two fingers.

Shuji watches and blushes a little as he looks, "hm... you sure did your damage huh?"

Akira chuckles a little, "hey for the record, I actually used a condom the first time. The only reason why I didn't the second time is because I didn't want to risk it breaking inside of Cody while my cock was rubbing against Cory's as we were double teaming him."

Cody blinks while blushing and pouts as he looks at Cory, "o-of course you do. Your so naughty. I think Akira is a bad influence on you," he laughs a little.

Cody looks, he clearly saw that Shuji could see him now that Akira moved. He shivers a little when he felt Cory's cock still inside.

Cody looks at Akira and then at Cory, "I didn't know you would be into that honestly. I thought.. you were mostly into doing the fucking, not receiving it," he rubs his chin a little.

He couldn't believe that Shuji and Akira would be coming over this weekend. He could only imagine what was going to happen.

Cody blushes and arches his back with a moan as he felt Akira's fingers inside of him.

Cody glances over his shoulder, blushing as he notices that Shuji was watching.

Cody listens to Akira, it was pretty nice of him to consider what he wanted and he knew he didn't want to feel plastic inside of him.

Cory chuckles a little, "hm... maybe."

Akira laughs slightly, "what? Nah not me," he smiles.

"I wouldn't be surprise," Shuji smiles a little as he crosses his arms.

"I didn't think I was going to be either honestly," Cory rubs the back of his head.

Akira smiles a little as he adds a extra finger and continues moving his fingers inside of Cody, watching the cum spill out.

Shuji blushes as he watches and rubs the back of his head a little, "gees... you two sure did a number on him huh?"

"Yeah...," Cory laughs softly.

Akira stands up a bit and looks at Cody, "hold onto the seat for a moment."

Cody laughs a little, "well one things for sure, you are both naughty," he pouts a little.

He felt rather embarrassed that Shuji, who he just met was watching but he was starting to warm up to him.

Cody continues moaning and shivers, feeling the cum spilling out of him.

Cody perks his head up and looks over his shoulder, "hold.. onto the seat? Okay..," he says confusing as he holds onto the seat.

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose so. I must admit, never thought I was going to bottom for anyone, just top for you," he looks at Cody.

Akira chuckles, "I can be.... pretty convincing when it's something I want."

Cory blinks and laughs, "ah... is that right?"

Akira smiles and nods his head, "your reactions were pretty cute when I massage you. That was probably when I offered my 18+ services."

"So I am the reason for that? I guess I feel rather special," Cory laughs a little.

Shuji laughs a little and crosses his arms as he watches Cody, pouting a little, "so I am the only one that hasn't had any action, I feel left out," he grumbles slightly.

"Okay.... get ready." Akira leans slightly on Cody, moving his fingers deeper inside of Cody and starts moving his fingers rather aggressively inside of Cody.

Shuji smiles as he stands in front of Cody, leaning down a little to look at him, "your in for a treat. He always makes me cum with that finger tactic."

Cody looks at Cory while blushing a little, looking to the side, "I find it interesting but... I still wish I could have seen it," he pouts a little.

Cody can definitely tell that Akira was good at being convincing.

Cody listens to Akira and Cory talk before looking at Shuji while blushing, ~he... wants action too? Should I...,~ he thought as he looks down, starting to see that Shuji was getting a erection.

Cody gasps and holds the seat tightly while moaning loudly, feeling Akira's fingers grind roughly against his inner walls. He slightly shakes his head slowly, "w-wait... your going so aggressively."

Cody looks up at Shuji and blushes as he bites his bottom lip, "hey.. why don't you undo your pants?"

Cory laughs a little, "my so curious," he smiles."

"Maybe we can treat you to a encore performance," Akira laughs a little.

"Hm.. I don't mind," Cory rubs the back of his head.

"I know I don't mind seeing that either," Shuji smiles a little.

Akira smiles, "that's a good boy. Your enjoying that aren't you," he continues thrusting his fingers inside of Cody, reaching down and strokes Cody's cock as well.

Shuji blinks, "e-excuse me?" He blushes and smiles, "since you offered....," he unzips his pants and takes out his cock.

Cody blushes a little and wondered if he was actually going to see Cory get fucked by Akira.

He looks at Shuji. Cody know Shuji knew they did it but knowing that he also wanted to watch, he knew Cory wouldn't mind and Akira was pretty outgoing to really care if other's watched

Cody holds onto the seat and continues moaning and shivers as he felt his cock now being stroked as well. He could feel Akira's fingers rubbing against his sweet spot and shivers, "n-no wait your touching..," he squirms his hips slightly.

Cody looks as Shuji unzipped and took his cock out. He blushes and leans forward, starting to suck on his cock.

Cory chuckles a little, "I guess we have something to do this weekend. Both Cody and Shuji want to watch you fuck me."

Akira laughs a little, "I mean I don't mind of course."

"Well something to look forward too," Shuji smiles a little.

Akira smiles and continues moving his fingers inside of Cody, hitting his sweet spot every time, "that's the point cutie. Got to get the cum out of you. I need to reach as deep as possible."

Shuji blushes and bites his bottom lip, "n-not bad," he holds his shirt up for Cody as he moans softly.

Cory watches and smiles, "guess Cody saw Shuji getting all hard," he mentions quietly to Akira.

Akira looks, "looks like it," he watches as more cum was coming out of Cody while he continues fingering him.

Cody blushes a little. He wondered what it would be like to watch Cory get fucked by Akira.

Cody moans on Shuji's cock while feeling Akira's fingers deep and moving around inside him, squirming his hips side to side.

Looking up at Shuji, he could tell that Shuji was enjoying it as well.

Cody could feel the cum dripping in between his legs while feeling Akira pushing out the cum with his fingers.

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, "I can see the curiosity in your eyes."

Akira chuckles a little as he continues moving his fingers inside of Cody, "he is twitching like crazy around my fingers."

Shuji looks at Cody and shivers with a soft moan, "your.... going to make me cum if you continue sucking like that.

Akira looks down and smiles a little, "hmm.. looks like I got all the cum out. Nothing else is coming out," he brings his fingers to his mouth and licks them.

"You survived Akira's fingers, congrats," Shuji mentions with a soft laugh.

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, "so... how long are you going to help Shuji? We should get going soon."

"Whatttttttttttttt?! No he can't go yet.... he needs to make me cum first," Shuji looks at Cory and pouts.

"Hm.. maybe I should help," Akira stands up and bends over Shuji, thrusting inside of him in one thrust. 

Shuji shivers with a moan, "n-no your not playing fair," he pouts.

Cody blushes and looks at Cory, "I-I don't know what your talking about," he looks to the side.

"N-No... don't say that," Cody looks at Akira while blushing.

Cody looks at Shuji while blushing as he continues sucking his cock.

Cody blushes and looks at Akira as he felt his ass twitch once Akira takes his fingers out while panting.

"I-Is that right," Cody mumbles on Shuji's cock while sucking.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head to the side as he continues sucking Shuji's cock.

He blinks as he felt Shuji's hips starting to move and continues sucking on Shuji's cock.

"Oh I'm sure you don't," Cory chuckles a little.

Akira chuckles softly, "aw... isn't that a cute reaction. So embarrassed all of a sudden. You embarrassed now that Shuji is here?"

Shuji looks at Cody and moans softly while he was sucking his cock, moving his hips slightly.

Cory looks and smiles a little, "gees... it's violently twitching. I don't think I ever seen it twitch this bad."

Shuji pulls his shirt to his mouth and looks at Akira while he moans.

"Damn... and here I thought I had a high sex drive but I think yours is higher then mine. I mean, your STILL going Akira," Cory chuckles and rubs the back of his head.

Akira laughs a little, "well actually I'm exhausted, but I need to help Shuji."

Shuji blushes and moves his hips with Akira's.

Cory nods his head with a smile, "such a cute couple," he then walks over behind Cody and leans closer, starting to lick Cody's entrance and moves a hand down, stroking Cody's cock as well.

Cody blushes and looks at Cory, looking to the side while pouting.

"M-Maybe since this is the first time meeting each other," Cody grumbles a little.

Cody looks at Shuji while blushing and continues sucking his cock.

"N-No don't say that and don't just stare at it," Cody grumbles while blushing.

Cody looks at Akira and blushes. He was surprise how much of a good person he was to his lover.

Cody gasps and looks at Cory, shivering a little, "C-Cory n-no your going to make it worst."

Cory chuckles a little, "you can't find things from me. As your childhood friend to now lover."

Akira smiles, "oh don't worry, I am sure Shuji didn't mind."

Shuji nods his head,  "y-yeah I don't mind. Especially since I got to see your cute reactions," he smiles and sticks his tongue out a little while he continues to moan as his cock was getting sucked and getting fucked by Akira.

Cory chuckles a little, "so cute and embarrassed."

Akira smiles as he continues thrusting inside of Shuji.

"I-I'm gonna cum...," Shuji shivers while moaning.

Cory smiles as he continues licking Cody's entrance, "you rather feel my cock?"

Cody glances to the side while blushing. He knew Cory was always good at finding out stuff that he tries to hide. He wasn't really good at keeping things a secret from Cory.

Cody looks at Shuji and blushes a little as he looks to the side as he continues sucking off Shuji's cock.

He grumbles a little as he slightly glances over at Cory.

Cody continues sucking Shuji's cock while looking at Cory, shaking his head slowly, "b-but I just got cleaned out," he blushes.

Cory chuckles a little and smiles slightly, "so cute how you thought you can hide things from me when we are now lovers."

Shuji shivers and places his hand on Cody's head, slightly gripping his hair as he starts to cum.

Akira smiles a little, "good boy, now let me reward you," he holds onto Shuji's hips and starts to cum.

Shuji shivers and arches his back, "g-getting filled up. Feels very good."

Cory laughs softly, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah .... suppose that's true. Might have to endure Akira's magic fingers again if I came inside."

Cody looks at Cory while blushing  and looks away slightly with a grumble.

He blinks and closes his eyes, starting to swallow Shuji's cum.

Cody pulls back from Shuji's cock while looking at Cory, "n-no I d-don't need to endure Akira's fingers again."

Cory laughs a little as he looks at Cody, "so.... how does it taste? Does Shuji's cum tastes good?"

Akira chuckles a little, "what are you afraid of my fingers now cutie?"

Shuji pants heavily as he pulls out of Cody's mouth while blushing to Cory's remark, "well... this sure was a ... interesting way to meet someone for the first time," he laughs a little.