Hi from Germany/Croatia

SailorRishi

hello people. I think that it is at the time I introduce myself as well. I've only been introduced term in the yaoi world and I must admit this is my world. my first shounen ai was loveless,then followed Junjou romantica, Gravitation... and from then on there was no end.im reading mangas and watch anime almost daily .but i have to tell ,mangas attract more than anime because everything is much detaild and the story comes across better. tackle the sex scenes between senpai and morinaga in the OVA was really really good ;)

currennt watching Kuroshitsuji , would wish the story littel diffrent, a older ciel and ofcours that would bein yaoi genre . because the story is so hot over well ... just like in JUnjao romantica I wish misaki will finally grow up and not always say no to usagi-san lol .. maybe come out yet mangas, you would hope it yes. so that's it now again. I'm looking forward to interesting debates here.

so guys have fun:hamtaro-005 (23):

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• BasePairWobble

• sarah3161

• Lemur7

Hi hi SailorRishi, welcome to YO, i'm not an expert either, so we're kind of in the same footing :p

But you definetily came to the right place, any help you need or anything you're looking for, the experts around here will definitely help you out :p

Most of all, please do have the best time, enjoy and have lot's of fun :D

Welcome to the real world *Matrix sound* :hamtaro-005 (5):

Just kidding - nice to have you here! =) Willkommen bei uns Verrückten :hamtaro-005 (23):

Welcome to the real world *Matrix sound* :hamtaro-005 (5):

Just kidding - nice to have you here! =) Willkommen bei uns Verrückten :hamtaro-005 (23):

ha ha ha...hmm nur jetzt...war es die blaue oder die rote pille...lolXD

cool das auch ein paar deutsche hier dabei sind ;)

ha ha ha...hmm nur jetzt...war es die blaue oder die rote pille...lolXD

cool das auch ein paar deutsche hier dabei sind ;)

it was the red pill =) "you stay in wonderland and i show you how deep the rabbit hole goes" *mwahaha* no pun intended

so sorry I am so very late to greet another new person here ....I hope you like here as much as I do ...every one is nice,friendly and fun to be around.... oppps .. Welcome!

• Like 1