Welcome To Ouran High School Host Club (Yaoi Thread)!

Guest FujoshiFTW

OMG!!

Minzgruen....I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE! IT'S THE TWINS!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

like in my previous posts, i didn't care much for Ouran anime series. I mean I know it exists, I see the fandom but never really got into it until I stumbled into the live action and I TOTALLY blame the twins for it. because THEY got me hooked!

and last night...i got to watch episodes 10 and 11! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! i intentionally delayed my watching because it wasn't subbed yet last time I checked. But then it already was and i'm so DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY

well the last 2 eps weren't twins-heavy but i got to appreciate the other characters more like Honey and Mori. they're COUSINS! OMG! *point~point*

we got twins and cousins...and they're way too involved with each other enough to make this fangurl go crazy!

i like the secret Mori fan. she's so cute. i wanna hug her. i hope she and Mori end up together. she's so cute!!! they look so cute together.

whahahahahahaha! when the twins yelled: BLACK HONEY!

i'm like YESSSS!

but i must admit it does sound kinda weird.

i mean okay fine i know....the action scenes do look choreographed but damn!! I ENJOYED IT!

I SO LOVE when Honey un-cutified himself and went all badass...yeah that was worth the wait. woohoo!

and thank goodness. Tamaki's backstory came to light...thank you Kyoya! i'm loving you more, Kyoya. woohoo!

it put everything in full circle. now i got to appreciate why Tamaki goes over the top with becoming a family.

and his obsession with being Haruhi's papa. gosh...gives off this dirty old man fetish. LOL..GO TAMAKI!!

but now i'm appreciating his character...(i still don't like his overacting >__

and please let me add...Kyoya..YOU FREAKING GENIUS! I LOVE YOU!!!

WOW

not even Tamaki could have done a better job.

Kyoya really is the genius. the strategist. the way he moves things to HIS advantage yet STILL making his friends happy in the process.

no one even saw that coming. it's just pure awesome.

i love that smirk he did when he said MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

all i could say was: Kyoya, you're the MAN!

i love the fact that Haruhi has now dressed as a girl in school (thanks to the twins!) waaaah! the twins hugged each other. i wanna hug them too.

and i like how they made Haruhi share a mutual ba-dumpy with Tamaki now. haha! FINALLY!

i'm excited to watch the movie already.

since i've been really satisfied with the live action series...i think i am now officially ready to check out the anime and manga series. :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Minzgruen

• Uke.

OMG!!

Minzgruen....I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE! IT'S THE TWINS!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Haaaaaaaaaai

You will love this drama so much more, when you've finished the manga series! Trust me! I re-read it at the moment and so had to cry today, because of Tamaki. You'll see (:

Aaaaah, I'm not really into Honey x Mori (Because I'm not interested in shota that much), but they sure have a cool character and story! I like Black-Honey as well ^-^ Escpecially, when Honey speaks so manly

...Where can I buy the Takagi-Twins?

I wanna large order of Tamaki twins too. hehehe! xD

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! just started watching the anime series. i have to stop though to rest my eyes to resume episode 6.

hahahahah! so far so good i'm really enjoying it. it had that nice quick pacing. the humor, dialogs and characterizations were spot on. i can see why a large fandom is dedicated to this.

i'm so glad i got to watch episode 5 because of the TWINS!!! it was THEIR episode. YAY!!!

i can see how the live action adapted some of the scenes from the anime already. :)

i really liked that episode with the host-wandering girl and her fiancee. waaaah!! yasashii na! :)

and Nekozawa makes an appearance. woohoo! Tamaki is really freaked out.

the anime version of Haruhi is a whole lot stronger than live action Haruhi.

Live action Haruhi is much more in tune with her feminine side.

the anime seems to keep up with the gender bender thingy.

i'm not complaining. just an observation.

wahahahahah! gotta love the Kyoya episode with the Uki Doki otaku.

i think i liked the treatment of it in the live action version more.

ah ureshii! i look forward to watching the next episodes soon.

this is something. i'm usually not swayed too easily to watch anime anymore than i used to. i used to watch a LOT of anime like crazy.

but i've been uber picky for the last 5 years. so for an anime to grab my attention like this...haha! that's something.

i usually prefer to watch live action more and read manga than watch anime. :)

after i'm done with the anime series...MANGA HERE I COME!!!

Uh, so glad you like it (: The anime sure is really cool *-* Have to re-watch it as well! Planned to buy the DVD's! (: Oooooh - you will love the next twins-episode, too! There will be one more, unlike the drama! (The manga is of course even more explicit)!

I think, the drama is very good, too! But since the manga is way more epic... I'm really spoiled D: xD'

Yeah, Haruhi was not that good played by Haruna. However, don't you think now, that Yamamoto Yusuke really did a great job? Tamaki is just like him! (Although he overacts that bit d: )

Yeeeah, welcome to Ouran-anime madness! D:

(I quote the Hitachiin-Twins: "Should we adopt the Takagi-Twins?" I'm all for it! :'D )

I got into this anime just because a friend lent it to me to watch, my favourite characters are Mori and Nekozawa and my favourite pairing has to Kaoru X Hikaru:leaf15:

anou...

where can i read the Ouran manga online?

i used to get my kicks at mangafox but it's no longer available.

T_____T

please pm me anyone.

@

Guest FujoshiFTW

You guys have been going rampant again XD You could always try Maxmanga yojichan you know, though I'm not sure if they have all the chapters though...but I bet it'd last you till some time, lol.

I'll be back later. /Does Fujoshi laugh. FUHUHUHU~

Uh noooo, you have to HOLD THE MANGA IN YOUR HANDS! xDDD Remember: it's the biggest masterpiece in the whole world! (No, I'm not freaking out... xD')

Raise your hands, when you're for the twins! d:

Uh noooo, you have to HOLD THE MANGA IN YOUR HANDS! xDDD Remember: it's the biggest masterpiece in the whole world! (No, I'm not freaking out... xD')

Raise your hands, when you're for the twins! d:

*raising hands for the twins*

but...

i can't really afford to hold the manga in my hands. T___T

there are so many manga out there that i desperately wanna caress my bare hands with and feast my eyes on...

waaaaaaaaah!

so online reading will have satisfy me. :) i'm happy with this.

haha!

i just found out that Haruhi's seiyuu is Maaya Sakamoto and the seiyuu for Hikaru is her husband. wooohooo!!!

Dare I comment here? People seem a little crazy. XD

But I like it.... I read the first manga in london, and when I go back there I will read the second ^^

The twins *giggles* such blatent fanservice, and i love it. :p

okay i'm still pretty much an Ouran newbie so for now i'm just gonna base my opinions on what i've seen so far from the live action. i only watched up to episode 8 of the anime and i have a LONG way to go...i'm trying to pace myself. hehe! :D

i think one of the major reasons why the twins appealed to me right away was how they don't really take all of it seriously.

even when Tamaki recruited them.....it was like...okay, it's something new they can do.

everything seems like a game to them, a new challenge. reality is a game..the game is the reality...it's like that.

they do the twincest moves because they know they can pull it off so well.

i think next to Kyoya...they are very practical-minded. they don't cut corners. they can be really mean, rude, sneaky and nasty but there's something about them that strikes me as deep.

they don't owe you anything to butter up words....i think i like that quality very much. they'll tell you you're an idiot, plain and simple.

and when they love you, they REALLY, REALLY love you.

i think what they do take very seriously is themselves, not the roles assigned to them...not the world.

that exclusive universe they built around the two of them is what is so damn attractive for me.

i always think that there is a face they show to the world but only the two of them REALLY know who they are.

their lives have been so intertwined, you just don't break something like that.

okay...sorry i'm rambling. of course, i have to ramble about the TWINS! LOL (i am like soooooooooooo predictable) xD

i'm enjoying the anime series so far...there had been some hits and misses but so far so good, everything's fun.

I waited until much of the fanfare died down before watching this anime series and it was a couple of years later until I actually decided to own it. Haven't read the manga yet, but when I heard the news it was going to become a live action I really would like to see how they created this series. Sometimes an animated series doesn't convey well to the sliver screen of live action. I heard DBZ and Air Bender were examples of this.

I waited until much of the fanfare died down before watching this anime series and it was a couple of years later until I actually decided to own it. Haven't read the manga yet, but when I heard the news it was going to become a live action I really would like to see how they created this series. Sometimes an animated series doesn't convey well to the sliver screen of live action. I heard DBZ and Air Bender were examples of this.

i've only watched up to episode 10 of the anime series so far. :)

i'm enjoying it but i'm not too sure if i actually wanna own the series yet. it's too early to tell.

but i totally agree some anime series do not convey well to live action, thus i'm VERY, VERY picky as to what i have to watch.

i've been burned several times in the past. :(

i would like to include Lupin the 3rd, Blood...oh crap. they should have NOT touched them anymore and just kept them as is.

Guest FujoshiFTW

Ah, seems like my return is not welcomed *does a dramatics sigh and pose*

Lol. Anyways. You guys know any interviews the cast did that are subbed? I love how Daito-sama is so different from Kyoya yet so much the same! Especially when Tamaki was saying about how nobody has his number (meaning he's really secretive XD). And if anyone wants to see Tamaki and Kyoya reunite (lol) watch 'Tumbling'. Both of them are totally bad-ass there!

And when is the movie version (I think they mentioned this somewhere) coming out again? So totally behind in this...*running to catch up*

Lol. Anyways. You guys know any interviews the cast did that are subbed? I love how Daito-sama is so different from Kyoya yet so much the same! Especially when Tamaki was saying about how nobody has his number (meaning he's really secretive XD). And if anyone wants to see Tamaki and Kyoya reunite (lol) watch 'Tumbling'. Both of them are totally bad-ass there!

And when is the movie version (I think they mentioned this somewhere) coming out again? So totally behind in this...*running to catch up*

Look right here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yeah, he's really so different! Although I think, that Yamamoto Yusuke is much like Tamaki xD' He always clowns around xD'

Tumbling was BRILLIANT! Have to watch it over and over again; just started a Mizusawa x Kiyama FF

The movie will air in march 2012, I think (:

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

I've been there already and registered, currently still hunting for new interviews, lol. Oh, and while I was browsing Tumblr I found this picture. It's so cute and it shows that Kyoya really is the mum and Tamaki really is the dad XD

tumblrlonw9odcj71qd7dvo.jpg

Don't you think that's cute? XD *Does the aaawwww thing*

Well I did post this pictures at non Yaoi post...

But, some people didn't see this...

This was I put together from anime pictures...

I hope you like it... ^^

Can you guess with ep. was this from? ^^

spring_tea_time.jpg

spring_tea_time2.jpg

spring_tea_time3.jpg

For the twin lover... Yojichan... ^^

twin.jpg

• Like 1

i would dramatically welcome you back in a dramatic Tamaki (complete with slo-mo running towards you with arms open wide as i say your name xD) way but i totally fail. LOL

i think they did mention it at the promo after the last episode of the TV series...but i fail yet again at understanding the language since it wasn't subbed. gyaaaah! DX

Look right here:

Yeah, he's really so different! Although I think, that Yamamoto Yusuke is much like Tamaki xD' He always clowns around xD'

Tumbling was BRILLIANT! Have to watch it over and over again; just started a Mizusawa x Kiyama FF

The movie will air in march 2012, I think (:

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LINK! i gotta bookmark this one.

guess what was the first interview i read?

OF COURSE! THE TWINS!!! LOL

i'm so hopeless...but they're soooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!

I really LIKE the part they said: We're glad we're twins. waaaaaaiii! i am here reading it and squealing like their clients in the TV Series. Takagi Kyodai!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

waaaaah! Daito absolutely love H&K relationship. that is so awesome!

I've been there already and registered, currently still hunting for new interviews, lol. Oh, and while I was browsing Tumblr I found this picture. It's so cute and it shows that Kyoya really is the mum and Tamaki really is the dad XD

tumblrlonw9odcj71qd7dvo.jpg

Don't you think that's cute? XD *Does the aaawwww thing*

WOW. i'm just amazed how much they would do for the fans.

it really is cute and cemented their roles as mom and dad in the series.

i am still loving how nonplussed Kyoya is about being the mom. demmit! he's so cool!

Well I did post this pictures at non Yaoi post...

But, some people didn't see this...

This was I put together from anime pictures...

I hope you like it... ^^

Can you guess with ep. was this from? ^^

spring_tea_time.jpg

spring_tea_time2.jpg

spring_tea_time3.jpg

For the twin lover... Yojichan... ^^

twin.jpg

ah!! wait! wait! i have seen these episodes already. i've only watched up to episode 10 for now (will watch more, of course, hehe)

but i suck...i don't remember the exact episode number. waaah! T___T

but i do recall the scenes. Honey was frothing the green tea too much and there was like only a drop left until Mori stopped him but the fangirls STILL drank it. LOL and then Mori offered snacks to the girls.

waaaaaaiii! thanks so much for the twins image, hama-san!

i'm a twin lover. woohoo!!!

ah!! wait! wait! i have seen these episodes already. i've only watched up to episode 10 for now (will watch more, of course, hehe)

but i suck...i don't remember the exact episode number. waaah! T___T

but i do recall the scenes. Honey was frothing the green tea too much and there was like only a drop left until Mori stopped him but the fangirls STILL drank it. LOL and then Mori offered snacks to the girls.

waaaaaaiii! thanks so much for the twins image, hama-san!

i'm a twin lover. woohoo!!!

Well... it's very early episode... almost same as live-action one...

Did I give you too much info... ^^;;;

I am glad you like that... it wasn't easy to put together...

side long is much harder to do...

And it was done about time the anime out... so... it was done quite long time ago... ^^;;;

For the info... this was on ep.5... story of twin... ^^

I am re-watching the episodes...

I had all the eng-sub episodes in my hard drive... ^^;;;

Also... here is good eglish fansite you could go to...

oh wow! what a wealth of information, hama-san.

thank you so much.

uhm...

i know this is pure coincidence, guys

but i'm gonna tell you anyways.

i'm actually a product of a twin. :)

my father is a fraternal twin.

my brother have twin boys.

my first cousin who is the son of my father's fraternal twin sister also has twin boys.

i still say it's just mere coincidence that i am so into the Takagi twins.

i really just happen to love their personalities so much.

they're really a nice balance of Tamaki and Kyoya...no wonder they're called "their kids" LOL

so yeah..i just thought i just shared that little detail about my background. heheh!

oh wow! what a wealth of information, hama-san.

thank you so much.

uhm...

i know this is pure coincidence, guys

but i'm gonna tell you anyways.

i'm actually a product of a twin. :)

my father is a fraternal twin.

my brother have twin boys.

my first cousin who is the son of my father's fraternal twin sister also has twin boys.

i still say it's just mere coincidence that i am so into the Takagi twins.

i really just happen to love their personalities so much.

they're really a nice balance of Tamaki and Kyoya...no wonder they're called "their kids" LOL

so yeah..i just thought i just shared that little detail about my background. heheh!

That site not much update last 2 years...

But, has a lot of good in it...

So you might enjoy there...

Oh... so you do have a lot of twin around in your family...

For me... none... --;;;;

But, out from family... I met few twin before... ^^

Interesting!....I like KyoyaXTamaki also! I also like MoriXHani and The Twins!

and...i knew Ouran because I saw pictures of it online and I thought it was yaoi also!...XD

since Haruhi looks like a boy there as well.....

I have a doujinshi of Ouran!...the pairings are Kyoya and Tamaki....and the twins....i think I've posted it here...but If I hadn't I'll post it here so that you guys can read!...XD...

Takagi Shinpei will be on BACS TV ~美男!イケメンガチンコバトル!~

Nov. 2nd 7pm in Tokyo time...

slide02.jpg

Here is were you could go and how to watch...

HowToViewShow.jpg

If you couldn't watch that day...

About a week later there will be past show will be post to watch...

I will tell you when that one is up... ^^

Well I hope this make some one happy... ^^

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Gosh, you're so updated it scares me, lol. Should I watch it? It's just going to be an interview like thing right? If I wait would someone sub it? o_o

Ah~ And I still haven't finished watching Daito's 'Tumbling' yet D8 Such a bad fangirl...

^ Gosh, you're so updated it scares me, lol. Should I watch it? It's just going to be an interview like thing right? If I wait would someone sub it? o_o

Ah~ And I still haven't finished watching Daito's 'Tumbling' yet D8 Such a bad fangirl...

Well, not interview kind of it...

Takagi Shinpei will be main MC for that day and other men are join to do mission...

Takagi Shinpei will read e-mail from the topic that has given...

If you was to know about it... you could watch before show...

1st MC was Dai-chan... 2nd... I forgot... 3rd&4th Mao-kun did with other...

Takagi Shinpei will be 5th MC... and Dai-chan will be doing 6th show MC again... ^^

I don't think you will find any sub for that show... --;;;

Any way... I will skip this show... I have to wake up befor 5am to watch that...

But, I will watch Dai-chan one... ^^;;;;