Welcome To Ouran High School Host Club (Yaoi Thread)!

Guest FujoshiFTW

Guest FujoshiFTW

Since there wasn't a thread for this, I decided to make one XD

Ouran High School Host Club; A group of young, wealthy boys with too much free time on their hands serving and entertaining equally young, wealthy girls with too much free time.

At first I thought this anime/manga was made just FOR THE YAOI. Especially the twincest act, who can watch the scenes without fangirling or having a nosebleed?

So my question for youse are; How did you know about Ouran? Who is/are your favourite characters and who is/are your favourite pairing/s?

Well I guess I have to answer those questions myself first...

I knew about Ouran from a friend as she is OBSESSED with shoujo manga. Started watching and loving it 3 years ago and still do now. My favourite character (as you can see from my signature) is KYOYA OOTORI and always will be. Period. My favourite couples are Kyoya x Tamaki (the mother and the father! WOOT) and Kyoya x Mori (the two wild ones~ /drool).

So~ your turn!

P.S. And also Nekozawa x Tamaki. They look like twins don't you think? (Nekozawa without his wig that is)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Minzgruen

• Uke.

To be honest, i am well aware of the fact as to the popularity of the anime. i see a lot of girls cosplaying them and it's been Ouran this and Ouran that but i couldn't care less. But for some reason, I stumbled into a fanvid of the twins on YT! and it was the live action series...not the anime.

then i became really curious. wow. i actually liked watching the twins. YT only posted 2 episodes of it so far. i dunno how many episodes does the live action series have. does anyone here know? i'd really like to watch the rest of it and based on the fanvid of the twins...there seem to be an episode dedicated to them. waaaaiii!

for the life of me though..i CANNOT stand the actor who plays Tamaki. his over-the-top over-acting makes me wanna do dangerous things to his neck using a large needle and tranquilizer. lol @____@

but the series seem to show promise. i find myself interested with the live action. still not sure if i wanna watch the anime version but perhaps the Tamaki in the anime version is better than the live one. Japanese actors/actresses seriously need to tone down the acting when they adapt anime characters and just approach the character in a more human form.

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE how the fangirls react to the twins whenever they do their twincest thing. bwahahahahahah!!! i can so see myself seated right there and doing the same thing like the girls. i love what they said: "If we don't watch then this precious moment will be wasted." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I LOVE THOSE GIRLS! I CAN RELATE! LOL

i think that's why i like the twins and they got my attention right away because they don't seem to take themselves way too seriously. i'm a little creeped out with the actor who plays the boy with the bunny (whatshiname?) and the jumping part...oh god...scary. i like the tall strong and silent type and i think i also like Kyoya (he's the one with glasses, right and seem to have like an amazing spy network).

but bottom line, i am still rooting for the twins. they seem so much fun. i wanna know more about them. :) well, their characters I mean as Kaoru and Hikaru that is. :)

tumblr_lkgz41MPL71qcgz70.jpg

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

^Thank you for actually coming in here and commenting. May I add you as a friend?

I'm not too sure myself how many episodes the live action contains, I think it would be the same as the anime, which is 26 episodes. As for the actor that's Tamaki in the life action, well, to be truthful, I can't stand him either. Though he really does act exactly the same as the Tamaki in the anime and manga (just that the real Tamaki is much more better looking). I ALSO LOVE THE SCENES WITH THE TWINS! Whenever they come up I'm just squirming around in my seat fangirling.

And the boy with the bunny is Hunny-sempai. He's 18, the lolita type. Don't worry, in the actual anime he does nothing like that. I kinda think that the anime is better than the live action but as you haven't watched both it would be unfair to be leading you on with biased opinions. The tall guy that's always with Hunny is Mori-sempai. He's 18 too, the wild type. And yes! Kyoya~ Of course he has an amazing network of bodyguards that are always doing the Ootori's biddings, lol.

I found out about Ouran Host Club from watching School Rumble as it popped up in the anime suggestion box and decided to watch it and I’m glad I did because I absolutely loved it from just watching the first episode mainly because the plot was interesting and the guys are hot. After watching the anime I decided to read the manga which is also fantastic :).

However I was disappointed with the live action series as I thought it was way over the top and not as entertaining as the anime but maybe I’m judging too quickly as I only watched the first episode but I have to agree with yojichan about the creepiness at the actor that plays Hunny about the jumping and shirking part my reaction was “WTF is wrong with this dude” anyway my favourite characters are the twins Hikaru and Kaoru because I love how they are mischievous and playful lol My favourite paring is also Kyoya x Tamaki , why? Because they look good together :D

• Like 1

^Thank you for actually coming in here and commenting. May I add you as a friend?

I'm not too sure myself how many episodes the live action contains, I think it would be the same as the anime, which is 26 episodes. As for the actor that's Tamaki in the life action, well, to be truthful, I can't stand him either. Though he really does act exactly the same as the Tamaki in the anime and manga (just that the real Tamaki is much more better looking). I ALSO LOVE THE SCENES WITH THE TWINS! Whenever they come up I'm just squirming around in my seat fangirling.

And the boy with the bunny is Hunny-sempai. He's 18, the lolita type. Don't worry, in the actual anime he does nothing like that. I kinda think that the anime is better than the live action but as you haven't watched both it would be unfair to be leading you on with biased opinions. The tall guy that's always with Hunny is Mori-sempai. He's 18 too, the wild type. And yes! Kyoya~ Of course he has an amazing network of bodyguards that are always doing the Ootori's biddings, lol.

Ooooh! by all means, please do. I'd like us to be friends. :D

wow! 26 eps, that's a lot of episodes for a live action. but then again that's gonna give me a LOT of excuse to watch the twins. hahahahahhaha!!! it's all about the twins for me.

a friend of mine mentioned that the reason they got the actor to play Tamaki is because he's known for his over-the-top acting. and i'm like...*cringe* they should have gotten someone else.

i also read that a lot of fans seem to be bothered by the fact that he's not blonde like his anime counterpart. i honestly dunno how to comment on that. i didn't think it would be such a big deal since perhaps the school would have rules on colored hair. but then i saw one of the twins having blonde hair...and i'm like....Well...whaddayaknow? at least it's not blue and pink. hahhahahah!!! I LOVE THE TWINS!!! GYAAAAH! i wanna make plushies of them. grrrrrrr....

oh thanks so much for giving the names of the characters. now i know who's who. YAY!

i forgot to mention that other Snape~ish guy who lurks around talking in that ghoulish tone.

I WANT HIS HAND PUPPET. does the hand puppet have a name?

Oh gosh...I want Kyoya's life. hahahahhaha!!! an amazing spy network and you own your own hospital. awesome!

he gives me the impression that if he's your friend, that would be terrific but you certainly do not want to be his enemy EVER. @___@

I found out about Ouran Host Club from watching School Rumble as it popped up in the anime suggestion box and decided to watch it and I’m glad I did because I absolutely loved it from just watching the first episode mainly because the plot was interesting and the guys are hot. After watching the anime I decided to read the manga which is also fantastic :).

However I was disappointed with the live action series as I thought it was way over the top and not as entertaining as the anime but maybe I’m judging too quickly as I only watched the first episode but I have to agree with yojichan about the creepiness at the actor that plays Hunny about the jumping and shirking part my reaction was “WTF is wrong with this dude” anyway my favourite characters are the twins Hikaru and Kaoru because I love how they are mischievous and playful lol My favourite paring is also Kyoya x Tamaki , why? Because they look good together :D

Yeah..oh gosh the way Hunny just bends and clutches onto the girl..i mean okay, i'm fine if he was being Plastic Man but this isn't! @___@ doing it one time was alright but doing it again...i wanted to throw a shoe and say STOP IT ALREADY!!! i'm a little disturbed that he's trying a bit too hard to be cute. i mean he's not a bad looking guy but really that's way too much "cute acting". although i liked it when Mori picked him up. that was nice.

Oh Mori...say something? *poke* say something! *offers cake* say something...*offers coffee* xD

their uniforms look great though. it's not blue like the anime version but maybe it's a good thing that way it doesn't get confused with the Takumi-kun series, heheheheh! another favorite series of mine BTW. ♥

Next to the twins, I like this Kyoya guy. he doesn't seem to fall for Tamaki's antics and tolerates them at a certain point. I like when Tamaki called him "mother" and Kyoya was like..."Are you talking to me?" hahahhahahah! i liked that.

did the OHHC series ever got to the point of BL or is it just pure antics by the guys? i'm not too keen with the heroine of the series yet but it's good that she's not a damsel in distress. Damsels in distress distresses me a lot actually. i can't stand them. they're so useless! but this chick in this series seem strong and determined. that's a saving grace. also she looks very neutral which i think is a good thing to fit right into a group of good-looking guys. :)

the other girl who has the hots for Tamaki seem a bit too old for high school. i dunno...it's just an observation. she looks like she could play someone's mom. U___U

@Yojichan... 26 eps... mean anime... Live action one is still going... this week will air 10 ep...

Here is HP of live action...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

@Yojichan... 26 eps... mean anime... Live action one is still going... this week will air 10 ep...

Here is HP of live action...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

waaaah! arigatou hama-san! :D

oh so the series is still fairly new since it's still episode 10

i thought i've only caught up with the live action already so late.

NICE!

waaaah! arigatou hama-san! :D

oh so the series is still fairly new since it's still episode 10

i thought i've only caught up with the live action already so late.

NICE!

Most of Japanese Drama go around 12 eps...

So it's almost toward to end... ^^

@Yojichan Correct me if im wrong but I think its just antics like how the twins has a “forbidden brotherly love” act as their main role in the host club. But when Haruhi questioned their popularity amongst the female guests, the twins admit to having homosexual tendencies but it wasn’t mentioned if they were bisexual or not lol

Guest FujoshiFTW

Yay~ More people replying. Could I add you two too?

@yojichan - I find it funny how you describe him. 'Snape-ish', lol. He's called Umehito Nekozawa and his puppet is called Bereznoff. You should see him without his hood, he looks like Tamaki! And apparently, Tamki is the father, and Kyoya is the mother in the host club. In the anime and manga Kyoya just accepts it when Tamaki calls him 'mother' XD

@Uke. - The twins' brotherly love act is called 'twincest'. I just love it when they act that way!

@Yojichan Correct me if im wrong but I think its just antics like how the twins has a “forbidden brotherly love” act as their main role in the host club. But when Haruhi questioned their popularity amongst the female guests, the twins admit to having homosexual tendencies but it wasn’t mentioned if they were bisexual or not lol

ooooh! i'm in no position to correct you since i've only discovered the series a few days ago. hehehe! i didn't even know the live action series existed. but it's good to know that they did admit to having such tendencies. i think it's an exciting thing.

@yojichan - I find it funny how you describe him. 'Snape-ish', lol. He's called Umehito Nekozawa and his puppet is called Bereznoff. You should see him without his hood, he looks like Tamaki! And apparently, Tamki is the father, and Kyoya is the mother in the host club. In the anime and manga Kyoya just accepts it when Tamaki calls him 'mother' XD

hahhahahaha! yeah! he gives off that aura to me. only a very very cute Snape because his eyes are so smiley. if i see someone like that lurking behind me, i'd give him a tight hug and kiss his face. i swear! waaaah! such a cute name for a hand puppet. lot of effort in that. i was looking at pictures of Nekozawa and he has this really cute black umbrella he takes with him to the beach. I WANT ONE!!! ♥

Most of Japanese Drama go around 12 eps...

So it's almost toward to end... ^^

YAY! that's so watchable then. only 12 eps. yosh! i hope someone completes the english sub so i can watch it all the way till the end. so exciting! thanks so much for the TBS link again. i got to see pictures of them all the way till episode 9. that's how i got to see Nekozawa's cute black umbrella in the beach. i almost feel sad for him he has to wear a robe to the beach while everyone's in beach gear. why won't he just use LOTS AND LOTS of sunscreen if he's so sensitive to the sun? poor Nekozawa.

@FujoshiFTW Thanks for telling me what their act was called :) and of course you can the more friends the merrier XD lol

Oh btw everyone I heard there is going to be a live action film that’s continue off from the conclusion of live action series and it going to be released next year.

@FujoshiFTW Thanks for telling me what their act was called :) and of course you can the more friends the merrier XD lol

Oh btw everyone I heard there is going to be a live action film that’s continue off from the conclusion of live action series and it going to be released next year.

YAY!! REALLY? A live action film? i think that's wonderful. the series must be really popular then. :D i'm so happy.

What i heard was the film was announced during a fan meeting on August 25, 2011 and its going to be released in March 2012. All actors of the live-action series will reprise their roles.

I'm a huge fan of The manga, anime and the drama! The drama is a bit over the top but I think they pull it off fairly well. My favorite characters are Honey and Nekozawa - They have really expanded Nekozawa's role in the drama and I'm glad because he is a great character. It's nice to find other fans of this cute story.

Hey everyone ^^

I was wondering if u have a favourite episode of the anime or the live series?

For me it is absolutely the 5th episode of the anime where the twins fight and dye their hair colour. I freakin love that episode it was soo funny :D

I don’t have a favourite episode for the live series as I only seen the first episode and then gave up without really giving it a chance cause I thought it was over the top so I might go back and watch the rest of the series.

Guest FujoshiFTW

@yojichan - I haven't seen all of the drama yet, only about the first two episodes. Hi 5! I would do exactly the same.

@Uke. - For the anime I loved the episode where Kyoya went to the 'commoner supermarket'. It was the funniest thing I have seen Kyo-chan do and I got a peek at the shaow-king when he just woke up (lol). Second would be the episode where Renge Houshakuji appears. Perhpas because at first she was a Kyoya fan too XD

Hey everyone ^^

I was wondering if u have a favourite episode of the anime or the live series?

For me it is absolutely the 5th episode of the anime where the twins fight and dye their hair colour. I freakin love that episode it was soo funny :D

I don’t have a favourite episode for the live series as I only seen the first episode and then gave up without really giving it a chance cause I thought it was over the top so I might go back and watch the rest of the series.

The twins fighting was so funny! I just couldn't stop laughing at them throwing everything at each other. Also the visit to Haruhi's house was pretty funny as well.

@ FujoshiFTW I couldn’t stop laughing when everyone reported Kyoya as a child that’s lost in the supermarket and everyone was staring at him xD

@Ginger It was so funny how Tamki over exaggerates how poor Haruhi is before everyone visits her house

hmmmmm....

i will try not to overwhelm myself yet. i did try to peek into the anime very recently (looking for the twins, hehe) based on what i've seen from the live action series but i've decided to watch the entire live action first before venturing to the anime that way i don't have a biased view. that way i'll be able to pick out my favorite scenes like you, guys.

i'm really still very new to the fandom. i still miss out on names except the twins. lol

YAY!!!!

I GOT TO WATCH THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR!

EPISODE 6 - THE TWINS!!!!! ♥ ♥

i've been waiting for this all along and it's happened.

i wanna thank elly for sharing me the link. muah! muah!

I'M SO HAPPY!!! they even got to do the one thing i've been wanting them to do..

tell tamaki that he's annoying. wahahahahahahah!!!

i love the whole backstory...THEY'RE SO MEAN! OMG!!! I LOVE THEM.

crap...i really suck. after watching the ep...i'm even more fired up that i REALLY REALLY LIKE THEM MORE!

the whole switch at the end was awesome. i really enjoyed this episode.

Ep 5 was so far the most intense yet. i think it poked at a more emotional aspect of haruhi and tamaki and kyoya.

OMG!

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE ACTOR PLAYING KYOYA HAS THE SEXIEST BODY EVER.

why he covers up a lot...i dunno.

but episode 5 was a real treat 'cause it captured his sexy side and he's the ONLY one who really looks great half naked. not a hint of awkwardness there.

okay that's it!

next to the twins...I LOVE KYOYA..

i really have a thing for guys with glasses. lol

will watch all the way till episode 10 when my internet isn't so slow anymore. hehehe!

i'm so excited.

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ And that's Daito Shunsuke for you! I heard other than being an actor he's also a model. I don't know if it's true or not but I saw a couple of pictures of him posing in magazines.

C2J.jpg

tumblr_lqb8orCJnO1qgaxd9o4_500.jpg

tumblr_le3hmt8oKD1qe5e08o1_400.jpg

I don't know why he's always wearing so much too. A sad thing really. Ohh~ could you be another magane danshi fangirl like myself? XD

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE IMAGES.

uhm...uhm...actually YESSSS!!! I'M A MEGANE DANSHI FANGIRL!!!

*hugs tight*

i'm so happy we share this. waaaaah!!!

actually...actually...my seme wears glasses too. his vision is so bad that he really has to wear them ALL THE TIME except bathing and sleeping.

i have a history for falling for guys with bad eyesight and who has to wear glasses. IT HAS TO BE GLASSES! not contacts. that would cheating. lol

and is it me or does Mori and Hunny have something going on between them?

Hunny is WAAAAAAAAAAAY too attached to Mori.

i mean what's up with the slipper thing..and he hugs him whenever he's scared of something....and that role play as being a secret M to Hunny.

it was kinda refreshing to see Hunny say..."Do you want to be punished?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

finally got to watch episode 10 even if it's not subbed yet. AWESOME!!!

i'm so happy to see Hunny in his original form. LOL

and how Tamaki recruited him for the host club.

bribed by a stuffed bunny and cake. awwww~~

i actually appreciate him now especially seeing his backstory and the fact that he didn't always have to behave "cute"

HE KICKS SERIOUS ASS! WOOOHOOO!!! GO HUNNY!

i hope Mori gets the girl. hehehehe!

but he and Mori does have a nice relationship.

and this is by far the longest time Mori ever spoke in an episode. O__O

the previous episodes got to see how sweet a brother Nekozawa can be. and he's so darn cute! OMG!

his baby sister is a riot! SHOJO MANGA OTAKU!

when she said reverse harem..i was like...WTH??!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

BRAVO!

LOVE IT!

but then i'm also happy that he did his best for his little sister yet still remained in character.

mmmmmmmm...Tamaki finally goes blonde even for "incognito" perhaps it was for the fans' sake that he went blonde since his anime counterpart is a blondie.

OMG!! i got so tickled watching Hunny dressed like a baby doll lolita...for awhile i thought Haruhi's dad made an appearance again. LOL

but what tickled me even more is that Kyoya is dressed up in a panda shirt and he and Hunny are acting like lovers. wahahahahah!!! SO GOOD!

i thought it would be Mori but nooooo! it's KYOYA!!!

uhm...uhm...

they actually look cute together. ♥

okay really spazzing a lot here. LOL

i need to get this out of my system or i'll burst.

i'm appreciating tamaki in his lucid moments.

i still cannot stand him when he's going over the top.

although i laughed when Kyoya said: Why am i the mother of three 17-year-olds?

i love you Kyoya.

and can i just express how absolutely delighted i am that the TWINS HAVE TWO EPISODES!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

now i'm really seeing who's the meaner one. ohohohohohoho!!!

gosh..i don't think those two can really survive without each other.

OH I LOVE THEM! I LOVE THEM!!

THE TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!

gosh i sound like a perv whenever i say that.

ROFL!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

finally got to watch episode 10 even if it's not subbed yet. AWESOME!!!

i'm so happy to see Hunny in his original form. LOL

and how Tamaki recruited him for the host club.

bribed by a stuffed bunny and cake. awwww~~

i actually appreciate him now especially seeing his backstory and the fact that he didn't always have to behave "cute"

HE KICKS SERIOUS ASS! WOOOHOOO!!! GO HUNNY!

i hope Mori gets the girl. hehehehe!

but he and Mori does have a nice relationship.

and this is by far the longest time Mori ever spoke in an episode. O__O

the previous episodes got to see how sweet a brother Nekozawa can be. and he's so darn cute! OMG!

his baby sister is a riot! SHOJO MANGA OTAKU!

when she said reverse harem..i was like...WTH??!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

BRAVO!

LOVE IT!

but then i'm also happy that he did his best for his little sister yet still remained in character.

mmmmmmmm...Tamaki finally goes blonde even for "incognito" perhaps it was for the fans' sake that he went blonde since his anime counterpart is a blondie.

OMG!! i got so tickled watching Hunny dressed like a baby doll lolita...for awhile i thought Haruhi's dad made an appearance again. LOL

but what tickled me even more is that Kyoya is dressed up in a panda shirt and he and Hunny are acting like lovers. wahahahahah!!! SO GOOD!

i thought it would be Mori but nooooo! it's KYOYA!!!

uhm...uhm...

they actually look cute together. ♥

okay really spazzing a lot here. LOL

i need to get this out of my system or i'll burst.

i'm appreciating tamaki in his lucid moments.

i still cannot stand him when he's going over the top.

although i laughed when Kyoya said: Why am i the mother of three 17-year-olds?

i love you Kyoya.

and can i just express how absolutely delighted i am that the TWINS HAVE TWO EPISODES!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

now i'm really seeing who's the meaner one. ohohohohohoho!!!

gosh..i don't think those two can really survive without each other.

OH I LOVE THEM! I LOVE THEM!!

THE TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!

gosh i sound like a perv whenever i say that.

ROFL!

So you see ep 10...

Well ep 11 is end of this season...

I think they will go for season 2 or because they are making movie so they did finish as manga's end yet...

For my thought... they are thinking of making season 2 on this... Only my guess... ^^;;;