• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shuyu_chan

• KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

• sora-chibi

• senebrant

There really is going to be a vol. 2 of Gravitation ex? Is it already out in japan? I have the first one and was hopeing that there was going to be more. I'd also like to know too.

• Like 1

The only thing i heard was that there will be really a second vol. of Gravitation ex, but Volume 2 won't come out anytime soon, since there aren't enough chapters released in Japan. I guess we have to be patient and wait for good old lazy Murkami-sama to make more chapters.^^

I really want to read it so badly beacause i m a big fan at the beginning ( you can clearly see it on my nickname xD)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
The only thing i heard was that there will be really a second vol. of Gravitation ex, but Volume 2 won't come out anytime soon, since there aren't enough chapters released in Japan. I guess we have to be patient and wait for good old lazy Murkami-sama to make more chapters.^^

I really want to read it so badly beacause i m a big fan at the beginning ( you can clearly see it on my nickname xD)

I read somewhere that the Gravitation vol. 2 is released already. You can buy it on amazon.com but only in German. And that sucks. I almoast bought it in german too. I want it in English :C 3