[Game] Go! Stop! Stay!

hama71

stop ... and i'll help her somehow

you were drinking at party and you came late to home. The next day you have a date with your lover, but you stink like barrel of beer. what would you do:

go ... and stay at home

stop ... call him/her and tell you don't feel very well

stay ... you'll have a long shower and then you'll go to see him/her

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• animelenik

• hama71

Stay.... Just because....

You wake up in the morning, and remembered you didn't finish your homework. You:

Go.... And start trying to finish before school starts.

Stop.... And copy the answers from someone else.

Stay.... And don't do a thing.

depending on which class, go.. id at least try

friends want you to drink alcohol, but you are underage, what do you do?

go... drink the alcohol

stay... do nothing

stop... walk away

Stop, because I know it isn't right.

You are walking down the street when you see someone taking someone's purse. You:

Go.... And stop that man!

Stop.... And start screaming that there is someone taking someone's purse.

Stay.... And just ignore it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll stop ... if it's a man

Your friend-boy will come to your house. That friend like you, but you have a lover. In one moment he will tumble you on the bed and he starts kissing you. What will you do:

Stop ... you'll push him away and say you love your lover and he is only a friend

Stay ... you'll let him kiss you and then you won't speak with him because he hurt you

Go ... you'll let him kiss you and you will have sex with him ... then you'll break up with your lover because of that

uhmmm... stop... coz I have a lover... and i love him...??? that's why his my lover??? anyways... i can get a kiss from my lover anyway... lol..

so, the situation is this... you were invited n a debut party by one of your not so closest friends and you attend... You found that you two have common friends and you go to your common friend... When you were at the buffet table with your common friend... she suddenly made a fool of herself in front of everbody... what do you do???

go... and rescue her from further humiliation by humiliating yourself too...

stay... and comfort her when it's all over...

stop... and just think of it as nothing or it didn't happen at all

Stop and stay because we would probably laugh it off and whatnot afterwards.

So your friend got tickets to go to one of your favorite bands, and your mother already said you could go. You then right it on the calendar so your mother won't say that you can't go.

A couple months later when the date has come close, your mother suddenly says that you can't go. You:

Go.... Stuff pillows under the sheet, lock your door, and climb out the window.

Stay.... Argue with your mother to see if she won't try to reconsider.

Stop.... And tell you friend to take the pictures she drew for the band, give them to the band, and to take lots of pictures since you can't go.

• Like 1

mmm... i'd probably do... stop and stay, precisely in that order... lol... I'll just try talking some 'sense' into my mom... and if that don;t work... i'll let my friend takes lots of pics and then sulk inside my room for the whole day... hehe... sounds childish...

You have a bestfriend, a girl, and then you also have a best bud (boy)... Then you two started feeling something for the guy... you're bff confessed to him without telling you first... what would you do?

Go... and make some voodoo dolls to use to curse her... and then forgive her afterwards after you'd have your fun...

Stay... and talk everything out with her... it'll be just fine...

Stop... and don't ever talk to her again... no connections whatsoever...

Stay. It has happened to me before, so I understand the situation. I moved on.

So you and your friend started talking really late at night one day, and suddenly you find out that you said some really hurtful things that you didn't mean. You:

Go.... And talk to your friend and apologize immediately.

Stop.... And wait a day or two to see if it did anything before talking about it.

Stay.... And don't talk about, and forget it ever happened.

• Like 1

stop ... because if i wait it can get worse

Your friend promise you he'll come to see you, because you are ill and can't go out.

When the day of his arrival come, you wil wait and wait be he don't show up.

Then he send you message he is sorry but his back hurt so he can't come... but you know he was out with other friends ... what will you do

Go ... and never speak with him

Stop ... and let him apologise you for another few days

Stay ... you'll sulk but then you'll forgive him and you will make up

Stop and stay, because life doesn't always go according to plan.

One day, a friend of yours comes over to your house without even asking. Your mother doesn't like visitors over when she isn't around. You:

Go.... And have some fun until she comes back.

Stop.... And tell her your mother doesn't like visitors, and go over to her house.

Stay.... And tell her she can't stay. You've already gotten in trouble once for this.

I guess stop for me... I don't like disobeying that kind of order from the 'ladyboss'...

Hmmm.... The situation is like this, a couple of your friends had planned a get together and they invited you... It was on a pool and you don;t have classes anymore so.. it'll be alright... however, there's a catch... Its a drinking party and you aren't really a fan of alcohol... You tell your friends so but they won't take no for an answer. They tell you that you seldom go and have party with them even once.. What do you do?

Go... and just drink a few but no more

Stop... and really refuse... to hell with them... we'll see each other again in the next school year

Stay...and go with them but tell them that you really are not a drinker and you'll just have fun instead.

Stay. Having fun is a lot better than drinking. Lasting memories of you having fun are the best you can ever have, instead of ones you'll regret.

So you and a couple friends are going at it, playing in a small video game tournament between each other. When it wasn't your turn, you noticed that someone was cheating. You:

Go.... And blab it off to your friends about it. Telling the truth is always the best option.

Stay.... And ask him if he is while the others are not around. It could be just something you might have seen.

Stop.... And don't ask about it. It's just a game.

• Like 1

oh no,... that's hard... ugh, i always try to tell the truth... but instantly blabbing it off to someone like that kinda seems disrespectful.... If stay, the person just might deny it... And if Stop, it's just a game but if a lot were at stake i could pick go... haha... um, indecisive so how about all of them? If not, then i'd just try to ask him first...")

The Situation:

You like someone... and it seems he likes you, too.. You can tell coz you caught him one time looking at you and it's noot the first time that happened... Now, you're in your last year in highschool and you never really had a bf... And you really want one and here he is... What would you do?

Go... Brave it and ask for that guy's number and then ask him out.

Stay... and let the guy come to you... Ladies should be refined and gentle, not aggressive and desperate...

Stop... and just ignore... YOU can have other relationships when you're older... There's still a lot of time....

• Like 1

Oh boy.... Um, wow, this is really making my brain think here....

Though I do think women are refined and gentle and whatnot, I would probably choose go but in a more simple manner, like go and hang out at some public place. I'm not always the best with being by myself with another guy. Plus, I wouldn't exactly know him very well, so this would be a good time to get to know him.

Alright, while you were sleeping, your younger sibling comes into your room and takes your stuff. When you wake up, you notice what is missing. You:

Go.... And ask your sibling for your stuff back. No one else touches your stuff.

Stop.... And go into your siblings room when they are gone. Your sibling wouldn't even notice what's gone.

Stay.... And leave it be. Your sibling will give it back eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm i would go: and ask for my things ^^ "theyre so dead" if they existed haha .

the situation : you find out that the guy your friend introduced you to and whom you know your best friend has a crush on has a crush on you, what would you do?

go: tell her about it right away

stop: dont tell her about it and let her be with him

stay: wait for her to go home and stay with him kicking his a** tell him to leave the country and never look for your friend again :D

Oi boi..... Dang, I really don't now. It would hurt the person's feelings if I did either 1 or 2, but keeping him all to myself and letting my friend be sad would be worse. Ugh, I just don't know....

Alright, summer is coming up, and your parents decide to bring the whole family to be gone for the whole summer. You didn't, and still don't, want to go anywhere this, you would rather want o stay home and be lazy. You:

Go.... With the family. It might still be fun.

Stop.... And try to ask them if you could do a half and half. That way, you each get what the other wants.

Stay.... At home and do what you wanted to do n the first place.

hm i think i will go or stop

your friend has a birthday party. she invited a few of her friends. the night is young, music plays on max volume and there is a lot bottles of alcohol. you are a bit drunk when a friend (girl) of your friend sit next to you. she start to talk to you and meanwhile she feel you up. then she push you down on bed a kiss you. what will you do

go ... and have sex with her, because you wanted to try it and you think she is pretty

stop ... and push her away

stay ... and give her slap and run away to your friends when she can't attac you

My friend must be really drunk, or Irish. ;) Anyways, I wouldn't want to reject her feelings, but I just don't want to do it at the period of time. I would push her away, saying no and why. Why? I'm just not ready tto do that just yet.

Alright, so you had to do a five paragraph essay for English. You thought that you did really well when you wrote it, and still liked it. But then you teacher decides to let the whole class grade each others papers. When you get yours back, you see all kinds of things that are pointed out at things that you liked having in it, but along with good comments. You:

Go.... And take their considerations to make it better.

Stop.... And wonder why in the world would they mark those subjects if it's a good essay? (in your own opinion)

Stay.... And freak out about it. 'That's it, I have to do it all over again! No!"

• 2 weeks later...

I've thought about this question after a while, and now that I think about it, I would choose go. They are trying to help you see what you could improve, not what you mess up on.

It's spring time, and you want to do something with friends, though your parents won't let you until you do chores. You:

Go.... And hang out with your friends, and do the chores when you get back.

Stop.... And ask if they can come over and help instead of you going over to theirs. Maybe you might jam to some music while doing them.

Stay.... And just do your chores. Maybe you might get some cash you could spend while with you friends?

I would stay, do the work and get the money and then leave with my friends!! XP

The situation: You left from a party and is walking home. Alone. Your boyfriend has broken up with you. You felt hurt and angry and when you found out that he was cheating on you. (Be Aware that you are drunk) You decided to take a short cut home so you walk in an alley way! You are walking, and you notice a man at the oppsite end of the alley way. When you get a little closer. You notice that it was your boyfriends Best friend!! XDD He comes out to you and asks what wrong (you look hurt, drunk, and tear eyed) You tell him about the whole breaking out thing! 0.0 He asks if you want to go his house You:

Go... You leave with him

Stop... look at him and walk past him (you are drunk and angry)

Stay... and think about what he is asking

Information on the Best friend:

You are good friends with him

You knew that he liked you for a long time

You confessed to you

You knew that He loved you more than your Boyfriend

He is popular

He is a Seme

He is Sadist (XD)

WHAT WILL YOU DO!!! :p

wow! okay..... let me see

I GO, I don't want to be alone right now because I'm too drunk and upset.. and I don't want to pass out in a street without anyone beside me :p

next:

your boyfriend have a vacation with his friends for 2 week

because you feeling lonely you're going to a club to have some fun :D

at the club, you spot a cute and attractive boy dancing at the floor while staring at you

from your experience, you know it that the boy definitely an uke

as a seme you play it cool, and just keep drink and enjoy the music

then he come to near you, start to talking with you and try to flirt with you

he is offering you a drink. and because he's your type, you didn't even hesitate to drink it....

then suddenly you are pass out... (how can? it turns out that drink has been drugged)

when you open your eyes, you were in the hotel room with the uke on top of you

it turns out that the uke that you think an Uke is actually a talented seme, and he aim for your ass (LOL)

what will you do??

Go:..., that's not too bad for change a role sometimes *lay in there and let him continued*

Stop: WTF! I'm not gonna let my ass became your play thing *go as fast as you can*

stay: think for a while... then, "I play what I wanna play" *puss him down*

have fun everybody :p

• Like 1

Oh boy! Dream situation! *A*

Okay, when thinking in this type of scenario, it would have to be a tie between Go and Stay, but I'm leaning more towards Stay. I play the way I want to play. ;]

It had been two years since you had broken up with your first love. You still remenense the moments here and there, but other wise the feelings had been gone for a while. Suddenly, he comes back into your life, not like it bothered you too much since you were still friends. But as you rekindled some of the memories between each other with the other, he pushes you down and kisses you. You:

Go.... And kick his ass off of you and ask why he did it.

Stop.... And push him gently and ask him to stop.

Stay.... And just let the moment go, and enjoy it while it lasts.

• 7 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks a lot for this game ^^

You are lighting my curiosity, hahaha.... YEAH ^^

Stay.... And just let the moment go, and enjoy it while it lasts.

If you met your EX-love in the restaurant...

You broke up him or her with the WORST reasons.

Go, It's really long time ago, you can be friends to each other.

Stop, you left that restaurant as soon as possible.

Stay, you waited & stared at him / her from starts 'til the end, without words....

What would you do?

Go, It's really long time ago, you can be friends to each other.

if u meet the person that u love in the canteen..

Go..say hello to him/her

Stop..will eat ur lunch at other place

Stay..just staring him cause u don't know what to do