Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia Installation Guide

Rei

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, I have windows 8 but i still dont understand... can you show me with pictures and steps pleaase//

• 1 year later...

Can someone please help me? I've been trying this for hrs, pretty much the whole day (yeah that's how much I want to play the game).

I also have the same problem with the first game Silver Chaos too.

So I download all of the game file and the patch file, and I did exactly like instructed. After I installed the game (I made sure that it's the full version) and I patched it. When I tried to run the game there would be a pop window that says Input Mouse where the title bar is, then the message of the pop up says sysmouse with Japanese words next to it, cause of that error I can't use the my laptop mouse to click on on the screen or anything unless I use my keyboad arrows. It's the exact same thing with the Silver Chaos game too. I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything.

Also, for this game it didn't have the Open.avi file in the Fantasia fold. I looked in every single folder but couldn't find it. So the crash everytime along with the sysmouse error pop up.

I played this game before on my windows 7 32-bit laptop, but now I have windows 8.1 64-bit laptop I don't know why it's not working properly.

I even made sure and checked my other games too but those works fine so I don't know why it's only this game that's showing up that pop window.

Please help! >_

• 3 weeks later...

I was finally able to installed the game and the English patched successfully, but when I tried to run the game a mainsystem.exe error pop up and the game was close. I used to played this on my old laptop and I forgot what I did to make it work perfectly on that laptop. The 1st post on this thread mention to delete the OP.avi file like in the first Silver Chaos game, but when I checked the installed folder, I didn't see any OP.avi at all.

I already tried all of the suggestions in the the post on this site and other websites too, but none of them seems to work. Can someone please help me!?

The first Silver Chaos I installed and patched and was running perfectly fine I didn't even need to deleted the OP.avi, but on this Fantasia version, I can't get it to work right. Please help!! >_

Greetings.

May I know your OS?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:

I have Windows 8.1 64 bit.

The first Silver Chaos works perfectly fine I didn't even need to delete the OPEN.avi, but I don't know why The Silver Chaos Fantasia won't work. It would have a MainSystem.exe error pop up and the game would close.

Please help. >_

Select the game's icon or its shortcut, then right click on it. Select then 'troubleshooting incompatibility'. Once you've got the options listed, pick the first, "this program worked....". Once you reach the point where you have to pick the OS under which you want it to be run as, select either Windows 7 or Windows XP.

Good luck. (:

Select the game's icon or its shortcut, then right click on it. Select then 'troubleshooting incompatibility'. Once you've got the options listed, pick the first, "this program worked....". Once you reach the point where you have to pick the OS under which you want it to be run as, select either Windows 7 or Windows XP.

Good luck. (:

I tried doing what you said to, but it didn't work. :(

Is there any other way to fix it to get it work correctly?

I am not sure where you downloaded the game from.

But before the English patch you need the glitch patch, exactly to avoid glitches.

Once you reinstall it, do the troubleshooting again before running the game.

Hope it will solve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Ah, don't try this. The game is not this version. Hm.

Okay. Are you sure the image is still mounted?

Also, did you run the game without the patch, to see if it works?

I am not sure where you downloaded the game from.

But before the English patch you need the glitch patch, exactly to avoid glitches.

Once you reinstall it, do the troubleshooting again before running the game

Hope it will solve it.

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I'm not having problems with Silver Chaos, that one works perfectly fine.

I'm having problems with Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. I tried many different ways hoping it'll work but so far it's not working. It used to work on my old laptop but now I have windows 8 laptop it won't work.

Yeah. I noticed. -chuckles-

I updated my post as soon as I realized it.

Are you sure the image is still mounted?

Yeah. I noticed. -chuckles-

I updated my post as soon as I realized it.

Are you sure the image is still mounted?

Yeah, I tried to have the image mount and run the game but it didn't work.

The game works perfectly fine if I didn't patched it, but once I patched it the game would have that error.

• 2 weeks later...

... Well I got mine to work-ish... The menu is still in japanese but the dialogue and stuff is in english... On some other site it told me to copy the graphics from the patch folder on the disc and then replace it in the folder you installed... It worked (for me)! If you ignore the fact that the title screen is in japanese... I guess... Yeah...

OK so I followed all the instructions and I get the mainsystem error. Only there's no open.avi file to delete. Plus the game works when I don't use the English patch. Help would be appreciated.

Yeah, the patch seems to be the problem.

Change the Graphic.cmp with the original file.

The menu will be in Japanese but the script itself will be translated in English.

So this way you can enjoy the game.

• 5 months later...

OMG! I had trouble opening up this game and now I finally managed to make it work! Your post really helped me!foxy3 Although the Main menu is in Japanese, its quite common sense on what is what. :Red_fox:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! leaf3

I finally get to see what happened when Adonis and Might meet!!! :_red_fox 13

* i changed the Graphic.cmp to the original *

• 2 weeks later...

the patch is killing me. i am new to this so may i please have a how to make this game english for dummies version? all my attempts either make the game fail or continue in gibberish since i don't know how to make my computer register it as japanese :9onion70:

• 9 months later...

i have an error when i run Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia english patch i had an error it says: install silver chaos game, whatever you have two part rar file but i have three parts and it is not rar please help me:leaf9:.

• 1 month later...
i have an error when i run Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia english patch i had an error it says: install silver chaos game, whatever you have two part rar file but i have three parts and it is not rar please help me:leaf9:.

Hi!

Download

. Run it and choose JOIN option, then choose the .001 file and run it. It will create a .rar which you can unpack.

I hope it helps.