Family Tradition (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“It has been too long…” Shiro moaned out more. “I really have..ah..missed..this~” Shiro said, interrupting himself with more moans leaving his lips. Shiro’s face was beat red now, as he just there as he felt it throb deep inside of him. He reached down to try to stroke himself, to give himself more pleasure.

Hearing those little words, his back arched for a moment. Moans and groans escaped from him, as he continued to stroke himself still. “Oh Dad. You make me all hard~” Shiro moaned, moving to cover his mouth to try to keep his voice down. What if his sons heard him and caught him like this? That would be embarrassing.

“You are making me hot, all bothered..you are making me go loud with how you thrust~ The boys may…” he stopped talking, before more escaping from him, trying to keep himself quiet but still letting out his moans loud enough.

“To me, I think it is special,” Daniel had said to his brother. He had many kisses, but this was one of the favourites he had received. His first kiss with their Dad and Grand dad was among those kisses too.

Daniel thought the kiss would distract his brother enough at the moment. Daniel kept the hand on the crotch, not moving from where it was. Daniel didn't want this experience be a bad one, so he tried his best to make sure to not cause too much stress to his brother.

His eyes widen, when Cyrus was the one who initiated the kiss as there was some shock. Kissing back his brother, moving his hand from there as they landed back on him. Slowly pulling away from the kiss, “Another good kiss and you shocked me. You started the kiss,” Daniel started to say before moving to go nuzzle his brother neck before giving it little kisses.

“Wanna show each other? We use to do that all of the time,” Daniel said wiping out his shaft from his boxers and his pants. There it was out, and about where it showed how hard he was.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Ms.Flair

"I really love your face like this." Irukka groaned out as he looked down at his son's beat red face with a smirk. He really did love the sight of it, it was quite attractive and just made him more aware of how good he was making his son feel. The fact that the only people in the house now were his son and grandson's he certainly didn't feel the need to be careful about his actions either. Cyrus was old enough now to finally get to see and become part of their family activities. there was absolutely no reason to hide anything.

Shiro starting to stroke himself made him tighten up nicely around Irukka, moaning himself at the tightness around his length. It was an amazing feeling which only encouraged him to move more sharply, wanting to feel it even more. He loved the sound of his son's voice, when he noticed that Shiro had moved to cover his mouth and muffle those beautiful sounds he reached out to pull his arm away. "Now, now, Shiro. Don't try to muffle that beautiful voice of yours." Irukka lightly scolded his son.

"Good, I want you to embrace it. Let that lovely voice of yours out." He whispered into his son's ear. More eager now than ever to get him loud, it was after all more of a compliment to him if his son was being loud and unable to control his moans and groans of pleasure. It just made him more eager to hear them, wanting to cause him to drown in the pleasure he was giving him.

"You make it feel like anything we do together is special." Cyrus replied with a soft blush. Not really understanding why his first kiss with Daniel or his first kiss in general was something that his brother found special. He knew his brother kissed their dad all the time, and who knew who else. That didn't mean he didn't like or appreciate the kiss himself, but it certainly made it feel a lot less special than it could have been.

His brother's hand remained still, unmoving on his groin and though he was slowly relaxing and getting used to it being there it still raised a lot of questions for him. When he had decided to have a bold moment and leaned in for a kiss from his brother he noticed the shocked response he got from Daniel at first. That didn't make the other any less responsive though as he returned the kiss which made Cyrus feel better for taking the initiative this time. Though Daniel speaking after made him give him a small sheepish smile, "I wanted to show initiative." He replied softly. The nuzzle to his neck before it was given little kisses helped him relax even more, and before he realized it his nervousness had vanished.

Being asked if he wanted to show each other just to be reminded that they used to do it all the time he watched his brother bring himself out. His hard cock was now on display and though Cyrus wasn't nervous he was a little caught off guard. Sure growing up they had done such things, at least until their mother had started scolding them for doing so. It was odd, when she had been around they were scolded for things that their father encouraged them to do. The whole thing had been confusing as a kid and it was confusing more now. Was this okay now? Or would they end up getting caught and scolded for it?

Cyrus' actions were extremely hesitant, almost on the verge of reluctant when he reached for his own pants to copy what his brother had done. His face had completely blushed again when he did end up finishing the action and he averted his gaze for a moment as he tried to get it under control. In the end he didn't understand why this was making him behave this way, it wasn't like their dad was one to discourage any sort of behavior like this, and it wasn't like he hadn't caught his brother and dad in more intimate positions with each other. This seemed... innocent in comparison.

“Oh don’t say that about me Dad…” Shiro moaned out. He was still embarrassed a little over this situation. To him, this was more personal between them and having one of his sons see him in a action like this.

Shiro moaned out more, arching his body more. It felt so good, to be stroking himself at the same time and getting it into his ass. He still tried to cover his mouth, but blushed even more if he could, when he heard those words from his Dad. “What if they...catch or hear us…” Shiro had muttered, closer to a whisper.

Shiro was starting to get louder now, and even sounded more lustier. “Damn~ Dad, pound me hard~” Shiro moaned out rather loudly.

“It is to me Cyrus. I have been waiting to bring you into this whole situation, and it has been one of those dreams I been getting…” Daniel mentioned before. It kind of hurt him, but he understood why he was maybe like this.

Sming more now, before he started to nuzzle into him. “I am glad you are, it makes me feel good…” Daniel said, wanting to make sure to give more nuzzles kisses before everything else started.

Daniel didn’t care now, that he was showing off his hard shaft to his brother. He remembered how his mother acted, but it was their father who made it okay and comfortable for him to do that. He remembered how anxious or nervous at first, but it was his father and even their grand dad to help him out with all of this.

Watching Cyrus carefully, before he saw how his brother took it out now. Eying it up, with a lick of his lips with his shaft just throbbing a little. “You have grown well brother. We are about same size now…”

"So what if they do? Don't you think I'll take you like this again on the trip? They'll learn sooner or later. So why not sooner?" Irukka replied with a pleased groan. He could care less if his grandson's found out what they were doing or saw their dad and him in this position. It wasn't like Daniel wasn't already aware of them doing stuff like this, and he was sure even Cyrus knew it happened. So who cared? There was absolutely no reason for his son not to enjoy himself and be vocal for him.

The lustier and louder sounds coming from Shiro wasn't helping Irukka control his movements in the slightest. He was eager to give his son exactly what he wanted when the younger man moaned out loudly that he wanted him to pound him hard. Shifting his position above his son just a little to give him exactly as he wanted. Bending down he pressed his lips against Shiro's neck kissing along it, sucking in some spots determined to get his son off and reach his own climax at the same time.

Shiro was so beautiful like this, and Irukka had to admit he was eager to see him like this mor often. It really had been awhile since he had taken his son in this manner, or taken him at all for that matter. But he certainly didn't mind doing it more, showing Shiro the attention that he clearly needed from his father.

Cyrus found himself a bit surprised to hear that this was something that his brother had been waiting to bring him into and one of the dreams he had been having. It seemed odd, that Daniel would want this and find it so special, but at the same time he had to admit it was quite sweet. "You're really too sweet, big brother." He said softly blushing wildly.

It was reassuring that his brother was glad he had shown initiative and had kissed him. The nuzzles and kisses helping him relax in Daniel's touch, it was comforting and easy to lose himself in.

Still being a bit embarrassed as he sat there, exposed even just slightly like this made him wonder why he had agreed to do it in the first place. He didn't miss the way Daniel had licked his lips at the sight only making his face flush an even darker shade of red as he was told that he had grown well and was about the same size as him. "You are older... so it makes sense you'd be bigger... right?" He asked feeling odd about this whole thing. The idea of talking about their size just seemed weird and out of place.

Shiro became rather quiet with his words, as he thought about those questions over and over. It was true, the boys must have known happened even Cyrus probably. Being in this situation, made him feel vulnerable but that what he liked sometimes. To have someone take control. “Your right..” Shiro said,moaning out more.

Shiro got rather loud with his moans, moving his whole body with his father’s thrusts inside of him. The reason for how loud he was, he was getting rather close to his own release. He had tighten some more, as a signal to his father that he was rather close to his own climax.

“Oh Dad. Fill me up and do it with me! Let’s do it together like old times~” Shiro moaned out. After few more thrusts going into to him, it wasn’t long before he came hard and it was a lot. Some landed on his chest, and even some landed on his own dad. Panting rather loudly after, he tried to catch his breath after what happened.

“Been awhile since I felt that...I am gonna need to shower after this…”

Nodding his head, Daniel was glad to hear that coming from him. “Well thank you, Cyrus. I really do mean it…” Daniel said to him, as he realized just how much his brother was really blushing.

Shrugging his own shoulders, he leaned back in his back some on the bed with it still standing up tall, erect. “Yeah but your just still good in that department. Dad and I think even Grandpa is even bigger than me…” Daniel answered, showing how unembarrassed he was to this matter.

It also showed how it didn’t bother Daniel to talk about this type of this stuff. Daniel moved to get closer, as his hand moved to go touch the other. Starting to stroke him there, he helped Cyrus move his hand to at least touch it. “Just you touching it is enough. I just want to show you it’s okay with me to do with..”

Daniel moved to grab a kiss from his brother, using his free hand to go touch his brother face and held him for a kiss before slowly pulling away from there. “How does that feel for you?”

The louder Shiro was getting the more it just ended up encouraging Irukka who was more than eager to give his son exactly what he wanted. Loving the boy beneath him oh so much, and making a promise to himself to show Shiro more of how much he loved him from now on. He felt the way Shiro tightened around him making him let out a highly undignified moan in pleasure.

His son's words weren't helping him just making him grit his teeth as he tried not to release right away. It turned out he didn't have to hold it off for long as Shiro was reaching his release soon shooting his seed over the both of them just as he was reaching his climax inside his son. Filling him up for the first time in what truly felt like forever. Irukka was panting heavily as he held himself up above his son, not moving for a moment after ensuring he had filled his son deeply with his own seed.

After a moment he was pulling out of him and letting himself rest on the bed beside Shiro, working on calming his labored breathing. "You and I both, Shiro." Irukka commented before he leaned over to get a quick kiss. "Let's get in the shower and wash up, shall we?" He asked as he was already pushing himself up and moving towards the bathroom.

Being told that Daniel and their dad both thought that even their grandfather's dick was bigger than Daniel's wasn't doing anything for his embarrassment. Thankfully, his face was red enough that it didn't seem like it was going to get any darker, at least not right now. "Grandpa's bigger?" He asked as though needing the confirmation.

Watching as his brother shifted closer to him he let out a shaky breath when his hand started moving on his cock, stroking him. A soft moan was almost instantly torn from his lips, this time he was able to blush a deeper red thoroughly embarrassed by the sound. His hand was lead to his brother's cock and encouraged to take ahold of it, but Cyrus didn't seem capable of stroking it at the moment his gaze and mind to focused on what Daniel was doing to him. Thankfully he got encouraging words from Daniel telling him that just him touching his cock was enough and that he just wanted to show him it was okay to do so with him.

It was still a really hard concept for Cyrus to handle, that it wasn't just okay for them to show each other but touch as well. His mind was shouting how wrong this should be but the rest of him didn't even care. He gave the cock in his hand an unsure stroke, testing it out a little and kind of wanting to touch him more himself. Especially with how well his brother was making him feel as he was stroking him.

The kiss only managed to muffle another moan as Cyrus' eyes drifted shut for a moment, feeling Daniel's free hand touching his cheek before the kiss broke and their eyes locked on each other. "Amazing." He murmured softly his breath a little uneven between the kisses and the way even this was making his heart pound in his chest.