• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• hama71

• cherryyuri

• Last_sky16

poor you... (I wish a good good luck)

And I feel happy know. No reason just... I've almost finished to prepare the gifts for Christmas. I've taken a bath and I'm feeling rather relaxed right now;) Of course, the holliday will end soon... and then I'll have to look for a job... (it'so exausting nowadays... but I really don't have money for living and it is a serrious problem).

But right now I'm happy. For no reason:)

• Like 1

whoa, it's really harsh for you with all that exams... and all beforfe the end of the years... I wish you good luck once more;)

And me - I've returned home from the village yesterday but now I'm going to travel to another city - 'cause I need to take care of some buisiness there (andI need to visit the university's library to get some books;) for my graduation work). I really don't like to travel so now I'm feeling rather sad... :) (I'm still so tired of all the banquets, guests - I'm not sociable at all; I like to be alone)

• Like 1

i feel great , my father and uncle are going to meet this thursday after 8 years of fights, and my cousin that used to be a big ass

is now a good and nice man , i guess people can change sometimes

lucky you;) in my family there are a lof of tension nowadays: we live with my grandmother and my father doesn't get along with her because she has a terrible temper (sometimes I really want to kill her or something but I guess I'm not a cruel person after all so..). Sometimes our home is like a battlefield:) All shouting and fighting. And I in the middle of it. But now I'm not a child anymore so I can at least to try to save my mother from the worst of it...

• Like 1

lucky you;) in my family there are a lof of tension nowadays: we live with my grandmother and my father doesn't get along with her because she has a terrible temper (sometimes I really want to kill her or something but I guess I'm not a cruel person after all so..). Sometimes our home is like a battlefield:) All shouting and fighting. And I in the middle of it. But now I'm not a child anymore so I can at least to try to save my mother from the worst of it...

we found a great solution when there is a fight at home , me and my mother go to another apartment we have , and feel calmed