The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

They both got ready, as Aaron positioned himself before he slowly entered Ichi. As he slowly entered him, Jules had move to give Ichi shaft a couple licks around to make sure he was feeling okay with what Aaron currently. A low loud growl came from Aaron, "Dang your so tight~" Aaron groaned. "I need to start moving..." he mumbled before Aaron started to move his hips.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Ichi looks at Jules as his voice hitched. "Aahhh..... no...!! That's too.... haa.... ahhh.....'' his voice filled the room at the feeling of Aaron finally entering him. It was such an electrifying sensation that flowed throughout his entire body. It caused his twink to start dripping cum. He bit his lip before crying out in pleasure from Jules licking him. Ichi was going to say something but Aaron began moving and his body felt as if it would melt.

"That's a good boy~" Aaron said, wanting to mark the other and do it all over. "Brother, you know how hard I want to try to make this guy...." Aaron said with another moan leaving his lips, where he started to thrust in and out more into Ichi.

"Brother, can we do it together? Together we bite and mark..." Jules said, watching how the other pre-leak so far. Even Jules was throbbing uncomfortably, as he moved to see if Ichi could touch befoer he tried to give kisses.

It wasn't long before they both into it, and it was not much longer before they bit down together to mark Ichi as a mate for them both. "Stroke me please..." Jules whispered into Ichi's ears.

Ichi was losing his mind as he was being penetrated by Aaron. He stares at Jules as his voice filled the room. "More.... don't stop..." he moans as he gladly accepted the kisses from Jules. He felt his mind was melting just before he was bitten by both of the twins. 'They bit me.... I'm marked now...' he thinks to himself before hearing Jules whispering to him. Reaching out his hand he began stroking him as he had asked.

"We will never stop..." they had said, as more groans and moans came from him. Pulling away from him, after they had bitten Ichi while they left a mark on his neck. The marks that were looked very similar except for very small diferences, as they were twins but also two different people.

Jules groaned out, loving the feeling he was getting from the stroking as he watched his brother continued to go into his entrance.

Ichi moved his hands as his hips were moving with each thrust of Aaron's hips. 'I am so close...' he thinks as his scent was changing. It was calming down now that he was marked. His gaze shifts towards Jules as he blushed. ''I'm close to...ngh...'' he moans out loud as he felt Aaron hitting his sensitive area

"I must be hitting your spot a lot. I am really feeling how tight you are getting around me~ I think I am gonna cum..very soon..." Aaron mentioned as he started to throb hard deep inside of the other. Jules was getting close too, it wasn't long before the twins had came.

Jules had came right in the other hand while Aaron came deep inside of him. Aaron didn't care at all, that he had just done that.

Ichi was definitely melting to all of this. His mind was going blank as he was just about to cum. As he felt the hot seed of the twins it surged his own reaction and he cums. He gasps softly as he suddenly realizes that Aaron wasn't wearing a condom. 'Crap... this could be bad...' he thinks but was too exhausted to complain about it. He leans forward as his head rests on Jules' chest. "I really like you both...'' he says as he passes out.

The twins watched how he reacted, as they heard what he said before he passed out. Jules moved off the bed, as he watched his brother who moving to pull out as they both looked at each other.

"How you feeling? I can't believe you did that, I mean we did it," Jules asked, making a comment.

"I am..alright. We both marked him and I even did it inside of him, I kind of feel bad brother..." Aaron said sitting on the bed with Ichi after he got him comfortable to sleep for now

They let him rest for now, but it was Jules who made sure to clean up his brother mess down there so he wasn't leaking out everywhere like on his bed..

Ichi slept until the next day. When he awoke he looked around and yawns. His heat was finally calmer than before. He was sure it was due to being bitten by the twins. The double pairing was enough to put his heat into check for now. He sat up as he recalled all that happened yesterday and it made him blush. ''I wonder where they are right now?" he mumbled as he could feel his hips aching. He wasn't about to get up out the bed just yet.

A knock was at the door, as the door was slowly opening and there was Jules. "Hey, you. How you feeling after that whole ordeal? We both been checking on you, to make sure you are okay. Using some of our magic too," Jules started to say. "We really need to get you talking to the school...unless. Never mind, you would never go for that. I should get you some water and maybe something to eat.." Jules said, getting ready to leave the room unless Ichi stopped him.

Aaron was not even on earth, he was down in hell and he thought it would be good day to visit. To make himself think over what had happened. He just mated and marked Ichi, and along with his brother too!

Ichi looked at Jules as he walked into the room. "Wait a moment. What were you about to say just now? I know it might be awkward as of now but don't feel restraint to speak up. I want to know what you are thinking. I am not good at reading mind." he said. Ichi was good at playing mind games due to being a fox. Although he has never truly done so to anyone before. He was feeling a lot better than he had expected to in all honesty. "I am fine and some water would be great. Are you and Aaron alright? I am sure what happened has effect you both and not just me." he said

Jules looked around for a moment, as he thought it over before he was ready to speak up. “We could take you back to Hell or outside of here, and arrange for online schooling instead. So you no one really would need to know...” Jules said to him. Thinking about it before ready to talk more, “yeah I am fine currently. Just dealing with bunch of stuff and Aaron actually went down to Hell. He said he wanted to bring back something.”

Aaron came in, as he roughed up his brother hair. “Yeah I just got back actually. Glad you are doing well...was a little worried...” he said before saying more. “Did Jules...ask you?” He asked

Ichi looked at Jules as he spoke up about him going to hell with them. It scared him to the core. Not because of the idea of being with the twins. The idea of going to an unknown place. It would be like when he first started classes here. He was on edge and couldn't talk to others much. He looked at Jules about to speak when Aaron showed up. "I don't know all too much about that kind of idea. A fox like myself in hell could cause a whole new level of problems. Also my parents are paying for me to go to school here. I would at the very least tell them what's happened if I decide to do such a thing." he said

The twins listened, as it was Jules who moved to sit down on the bed with Ichi as Aaron stayed by the doorway. Rubbing the other in comforting way, as he stayed by his side. "We understand Ichi. Maybe you should discuss with the school about this situation first, then we can discuss after that," Jules started.

"You still want the water, and something to eat?" Jules asked.

• 2 weeks later...

Ichi looked at the two as he nods. "I shall talk with the school as well as my family." he says softly as he looked his hands. He was feeling a little calmer knowing the twins still wanted him around them. Even enough to want to take him to their home place. He was feeling really wanted all of a sudden. "I could go for some water please." he says to Jules with a smile.

"Good," Aaron said before turning to Jules who had left the room and gotten the water. Aaron looked over at Ichi, as he thought about it. "You know Ichi, can you..shift into like a actual fox?" Aaron asked before Jules came back with the glass of water and even little snack so Ichi could eat.

Ichi looked at Jules as he left the room. He was silent before looking at Aaron. "Yes I can actually. I have a lovely coat of white and blue like my hair." he said as he noticed Jules returning with water and what looked to be a snack. He smiled happily as he took the glass of water first. "Thank you."

"Well I think you may have to show us both that little cute form," Aaron said, moving to go ruffle the other hair before Jules had came in. Jules sat near him too, putting the snack to the side once Ichi took the glass of water. "No problem Ichi. We gotta take of you, you are our mate now.." Jules said.

Ichi chuckled a little as he looked at Aaron. "Little... cute.... that's not possible to do indoors. Though I do have a smaller form its just hard to maintain for extended times. I'd have to be really exhausted." he says as he smiled at Jules. His cheeks turned a little flush as he hears him speak of being mates. "That is true. We are all mates now. Its still very new for me and its very still a little embarrassing to think about." he says softly

"Oh! You have one of those form...." Aaron mentioned, hearing about the smaller form now. "I like to see both," Aaron said after.

Jules stayed by his side, as he looked at Ichi. "Yes but with that mark, it will show that you are ours now with it," Jules said.

• 1 month later...

Ichi was fine with the thought of being their mate. Honestly they have been so kind to him he didn't truly see a reason not to accept it. His gaze lowers a little as he yawns softly. "I think I will go with you both. I'd have to inform my family first but I want to go. I like both of you a lot. Aaron protects me and Jules makes me smile. So I don't mind going to your home with you." he said coming to a decision.

(^^)

The twins looked at each other, liking what they heard coming from Ichi. Liking that he was wiling to give it a chance really. "If you don't like it, you wont have to stay. All we ask is that you try it," Jules told him with a nod of his head.

"For sure, we will be there when you need to talk with your family. Maybe give them a warning before we come, some people like exactly like our kind..." Aaron suggested. He had a few looks from people when he mentioned they were demons.

"When do you want to talk with them? We are free except for what classes we have.." Jules asked then.

"I guess as soon as possible. Before I have to start classes. I will call home before we go and let them know we will be coming." Ichi said as he was feeling nervous. He doubts his parents would mind the fact that they are demons. He was more worried that they would get upset because he ended up with two mates instead of one. He couldn't predict the future thus he could only wait to find out how they would react to this.

"Alright, soon as possible would good..." Aaron said, leaving the room now as Jules stayed back to stay with him. "Do you want to be alone when you call though?"he asked.