The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Jules watched Ichi, as he watched him take the phone call and kept himself rather quiet. Hearing what information, he could grab but waited for Ichi to talk. He was a little surprised, when he was asked, "Sure, I can come with you. Protect you from others..if needed," Jules said. "I don't mind coming with you. I rather have my friend save..."

"So where are going? Do you want to call to make appointment before we head there or are they one of those clinics? I may not be able to go in..since I am a beta. Some still think we are threats.."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Ichi was still feeling as he did before the phone call. He stares at Jules as he shook his head. "My mother said I can just go as soon as possible. So I assume it a general walk in clinic. Here's the address if this helps." he said having no real clue as to where this place was. Ichi had no idea if Jules would be able to enter such an establishment. After all he knew nothing about the place. He just Hope's he could get answers on his current situation.

Getting the address, as he looked it over before nodding his head after. "Well let's get going then, I can do portals like my brother did, and it should take us directly inside of the doctor's office," Jules said. Jules opened up a portal, while moving to help out Ichi.

Once inside of the office, Jules let Ichi go sign into the office. "Ill stay here with you, until you need to go into to see the doctor.."

Ichi nods as he was sticking close to Jules but not too close. He was worried about all of this. Once at the doctor's office, he made his way to sign in. He spoke with the receptionist before he took a seat waiting with Jules. "Please don't let me go back there on my own. I am very scared." he says as he looked down. It didn't take long for the doctor to call him back. To Ichi's surprise he knew this person. He was a doctor he often saw while living at home. "Its been a while Ichi. Your mother said you've awakened as an omega. I know its scary but allow me to explain." he said as he let them into the office to sit and feel a bit more comfortable. "Your body started out as a faint gene. Meaning your second gender was barely there. It was hard to truly determine which you were. Its like adding a drop of water to a drop of colored dye. It dilutes it to a point that the color becomes translucent. Alpha came up as vaguely dominate but since it was still an unclear determination it was not a set in stone gene." he said with a sigh. "There are many who have this issue. Its mainly due to the species you are born as. As a fox, its what caused this confusion. I can give you suppressants. Your heat will be irregular for a while or until you mate with someone. I can also give you a collar. I know many omegas prefer it to avoid bonding with some random alpha." he said softly as he pats his head. The doctor was a beta so he wasn't effected by the pheromones. Ichi lowers his head a bit as being a fox is what caused all of this. So he couldn't blame anyone but he wished he had known about this. The doctor returned with the collar and suppressants. He gave them to Jules. "Be sure he doesn't overdose on the medicine. His heat will take time to become something normal and stable." he said softly.

Jules went along, going along with him and into the doctor's appointment with him. Listening to the talk, hearing the talk about what's going on. He was rather silent, as he received the collar and suppressants. "I will make sure he wont and wears this. I do worry that we are rooming with my brother who...an alpha and going through rut," Jules mentioned. "I guess I will let him know, that he not staying with us...." Jules more so whispered to himself.

The doctor looked at Jules. "I see.. well the suppressants should help avoid the alpha but that's why I gave you the collar just in case something was to transpire." he said as they visit was over. Ichi thanked the doctor and was ready to head back to the dorms. "Once I'm well enough I'll ask for a room change. I don't want Aaron to have to stay away from his own room. Thank you Jules for helping me through all of this." he said softly as he lowers his gaze. Ichi didn't want to have to inconvenience the two if there was no need to. However for now he wanted to go home and rest. He was mentally and physically exhausted. His first ever heat was taking a toll on his body.

"That would the best for him," Jules said, depositing the things in his satchel bag that he carried with him through the travels. Once out of the room, he pulled out the collar and offered to him. "No problem, but I don't think you need to do that," Jules said having the collar still out. "Put this on, and we can travel back. That should help you out and then you can rest. While you rest, I'll talk with Aaron. Once you get up and are okay, I am making sure you drink some liquids and get some food. It should help you with your energy levels..."

"Only reason why I know about this type of stuff that I know some omegas back in Hell. I helped them out and did my own research just in case..."

Ichi was amazed by how knowledgeable Jules was on this subject. He took hold of the collar and put it on. He listened to Jules and nods. If the other was planning to speak with Aaron then hopefully they could come to a solution that works for all of them. He really liked being around the two even if it had only been for this short of a time. "I do hope we can find a solution. I like the both of you a lot. You're both kind, your cooking is delicious and you both are super fun to be around." he said softly as they were heading back to the dorm. Once back at the dorms, Ichi went to his room to rest. He hoped the suppressants kicked in soon and helped ease the stress the heat cycle was putting on him. To make things worse he'd also have to inform the school. This was an integrated school that didn't separate based on gender but he feared some of his classes would be switched to low levels where omegas studied.

Making sure, the other had gotten down for rest, as he started to get work as he did some work. When Aaron came around, Jules had came out to see his brother and talk about what happened. They both came, as they both started to work on somethings to help Ichi out.

Ichi was sound asleep after getting home. His suppressants taking a bit of effect but not much. It would take some time for his body to adjust. He awoke several hours later and got up from his bed. He moved towards the door and lightly knocked upon it. He wanted Jules and if Aaron was there to know he was awake. He wouldn't just simply walk out of the room.

Aaron was currently in the bedroom, with his headphones on, not being able to hear it. Jules came to the door, "You can come out. Aaron in his room, and I got a smoothie made for you to help you with your strength. I don't think it would be a good idea to try the stuff I drink..I don't know if it would effect you well.."

"I can bring it to you, and I even made you a sandwich to go with it."

Ichi opened the door as he looked at Jules. "Thank you so much. Uh.. so did you two decided on what will happen next?'' he asked really worried he'd be kicked out of the dorm room. Though he had made up his mind to leave if he needed to. Ichi's ears and tails were out as he couldn't hide them with his current condition.

"Aaron decided to go back to hell, tonight," Jules told him. "He didn't want to put you out of the dorm room, and we have a home there so he wanted to stay one last night before he goes..." Jules explained, looking toward the kitchen. "I'll get the food," Jules said going off to grab the food and came back with a tray where there was a smoothie, with a sandwich made for him.

"Here you go. Do you want to eat..alone? Or can we hang out while you eat?" Jules asked.

Ichi was a bit sad to hear Aaron wasn't there. He wanted to thank him and apologize to him as well. As he listened to Jules he noticed that he cut his sentence short. 'Wait before he goes what..??' he thinks before a tray was held out in front of him. He smiled as he looked at Jules. "I don't want to be alone.'' he said softly

"Sure, let me grab my food then, so we can eat together in your room," Jules said leaving to fetch his food before coming back inside of the room with him. "Well you won't be alone. I'll be here," Jules said with a nod of his head. "If you are wondering, Aaron hasn't left yet. He may be leaving tonight actually.." Jules explained to him now.

Ichi went into his room and set the tray down as he sat on the floor. He smiled at Jules when he came in to eat with him. "I see... I want to talk with him even if it's only for a bit. I want to apologize and thank him properly. Before he goes that is." he said as he looked at him. He was feeling a little better but still in heat.

"If you want to talk to him, that sounds like a good idea and I think he will appreciate it," Jules said to him, as he started to eat his food now. "I am glad you are willing to stay. Have you talk with the school admin yet?"

Ichi was drinking the smoothie Jules had prepared for him. As he drinks.it he listen to what the other had to say. He was glad he'd have a chance to talk with Aaron before he leaves. His somewhat calm demeanor began to panic again when asked about the school officials. "I have but I'm too nervous. I sent and email and called. I'm too scared to read the reply and I had a voicemail that said to visit the office once my heat has settled down. I don't want to be kicked out of this school.''

"Let's do it together. We can listen to the voicemail and read the email together, we are friends right?" Jules asked, suggesting that. "I don't think they would kick you out of the school. These can happens, you just have to tell them what happened," Jules said, trying to keep him somewhat optimistic about the ongoing situation

Ichi shook his head as he looked at Jules. "Maybe but not now. I can't handle rejection right now. My mind would end up shutting down. For now lets just eat and enjoy the moment." he said softly as he looked at him silently. He was still not prepared to find out what the school wanted to say just yet. He was actually waiting until his heat was over to find out.

"Okay, well remember to do it with me so I can help you feel better.." Jules said, showing he was there for Ichi when it comes to that moment. "Later on tonight, Aaron wants to cook something for all of us. Do you know he once made bunch of meals ahead for us, during exam times.." he told him showing how much Aaron cared.

"How you feeling? You feeling okay? I know some omegas get...rather frisky..." he asked, with some blush on his cheeks.

Aaron was out in the bedroom, as his alpha scent and aura was out for show while he was getting something to drink for himself. "I may be heading out you too the store..." he called out.

Ichi nods as he agrees to let Jules know when he plans to take on the task of speaking with the school. He finished the smoothie when asked how he was feeling. "Oh I honestly feel an odd sensation. I've managed to calm down a bit more but I feel agitated. As if my body wants or needs something it's never asked for before now. I'm sure the desire to mate with an alpha is what's causing this feeling. However I can't place such a burden on you or Aaron. I don't want either of you to hate me. I'm just doing my best to ignore it.'' he said as he sighs softly.

Ichi surely was trying his best. He smiled knowing Aaron was planning to prepare meals for them now and before he leaves. As he thinks about it he hears Aaron's voice. However his scent reached him before the sound of his voice had. He quickly curled up trying to resist the urges his body so desperately wanted.

"Yeah that is something that you will need to get use too..." Jules commented. "Especially when it comes to this time," Jules said to him more. Watching how he reacted, he moved to rub his back as Aaron left the place now. "Looks like Aaron left. You okay though? You just curled up there for a moment..."

Aaron was picking up a few things, but he wanted to get out of the house. The alpha in him was knocking and it was getting harder to ignore. Shaking his head, before he texted his brother to see what they wanted for like a dessert.

Jules turned to him, "Do you like fruits? My brother at the store and there is a lot of seasonal fruit out. He wants to make something with that and some whipped topping.."

Ichi shook his head still curled up. "I dont think I can get use to this at all. The urge to have Aaron touch me is far too much. Its driving me insane. As if I'm not myself at all.'' he said softly as he lifts his head a little. He looked as if he'd cry. "I get now why some alphas discriminate against omegas. In heat our sense of reason is tested and shattered. If we aren't careful we could seduce unwilling alphas to mate with us. If we get marked by an alpha who doesn't want us that's even worse. The whole thing is messed up." he says trying not to cry but it was written all over his face that he wanted to.

He grew silent before he hears Jules. "I can eat anything except lychee nuts." he says as he hides his face in his knees again. Ichi wonders if he'll ever become normal again.

Jules was trying to not show any nerves, but there was some nerves with how it was turning too. "That was something that omegas have said," Jules muttered more in a whisper. Moving to rub his back, rubbing his back slowly at the moment. "I am sorry..that I can't help..."

"Alright, i'll tell him," Jules said, giving the message to his brother. "He should be back, and make us all of that meal..." Jules said before going silent as he wanted to ask something. "Do you want to talk to my brother...without me?"