The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

"That sounds terrible but I get what you mean. If something is said to be true' others will seek it out to find out for themselves how real it is. Its a bit scary when you think about it but that's just how humanity is I suppose." he said as he walked with Jules and Aaron. He wonders if it was someone close to them or themselves that had experienced having their horns cut. The thought alone made him sick to his stomach. it was sad how cruel some people could become just from the mention of strange rumors or folklore.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

"Actually..dont tell anyone that we told you. I was one who had their horns cut," Aaron brought up showing some shame. "Me and Jules were out, and these poachers told if i want my brother alive, i would need to sacrafice mine. I did that, and they will grow back..." Aaron continued to speak as they walked.

"I remember that day rather well. It embaressment for alpha demon to have that happen.." Jules said. "Where now?" He asked.

Ichi listened and he knew what that was like. Many of his kind were sheered by those who wanted their fur. It was said that fox fur was rich in longevity properties. Which it wasn't actually true at all. Sure foxes did hold the secret to longevity but it wasn't in their fur. "I am glad that they will grow back. I can understand how significant a part of one's physical appearance can be." he said as he looked at Jules now. "I still have one more class after this so I will head there. I'll see you both back in the dorm." Ichi said with a smile

The two of them waved over to him, before they head to their classes. Their last classes were together, since it was based off darker types of magics

Ichi waved as he headed to his healing class. Much to his surprise he was in the same class as the jerk that Aaron had swung at during lunch. 'I hope he doesn't notice me..' he thinks as he takes a seat in the way back of the classroom. He wanted to avoid any more confrontation with that kind of person. As the class began each student had to preform a healing spell in front of the entire class so the teacher could asses what level everyone was on. Ichi was fairly decent with his healing spells but he didn't want to have to show it off in class. The teacher called on each student and soon it was his turn. He quickly dashed to the front of the class as he took a deep breath and held his hand out. Chanting a spell within his mind his hand began to glow. The teacher seemed impressed as it wasn't easy to cast without chanting aloud. Ichi was glad he impressed the teacher as he headed back to his seat.

As class ended, Ichi tried to be the first one out to avoid the jerk but he was caught by the back of his shirt. "Now where do you think you're going? We never got the chance to finish our discussion from before. I only want to be your friend. My name is Rick." he said with a smirk. Ichi didn't care what he wanted since he knew he was bad news. "Sorry but I have somewhere to be. Now let me go." he said struggling to get away. "I bet its those vile twins isn't it. You should pick your company better. I could show you tons of fun things to do." he said pinning Ichi off behind a staircase. Being out of view from others in the hall was a little convenient for Ichi. "I said leave me be. Did you not learn already that you are no match for Aaron or Jules." he says. "That might not be true and last I checked they aren't here." Rick grabbed his hands and Ichi flinched back. His natural instinct was kicking in as he didn't like being cornered. One of his tails swiftly came out hitting Rick in the gut and giving Ichi the chance to escape. He headed straight for the dorms. Not looking back even once.

The classes ended as Aaron wasn’t going back immediately to the dorms, he wanted to grab something before heading back to the dorms. It was Jules who arrived at first, and came out of the room when he saw Ichi running. Breathing out slowly, as his eyes glowed for a moment, as a circle started to go around the other. It was a barrier of magic.

His horns came out, and even his own tail as it wrapped around the male’s body.

The glowing disappeared slowly from his eyes, as the barrier started to crackle through out. Aaron had just arrived when it shattered while Jules fell to the floor. “Jules!” Aaron called out rushing to pick up his brother and get them inside. “What happened there..I just saw him collapse and that shield...crack..”

Ichi ran as he fast as he could. As he was running he felt something around him. He worried this was Rick but he soon realized it was Jules. As he got closer to the Male he felt a bit more at ease but just before he could thank him Jules passed out. The shield around him disappeared. He was on the verge of panic when Aaron showed up. "Let's get inside." he says helping to get Jules into their shared dorm room. Once inside he began to explain what had happened. "I was running back to the dorm and Jules seemed to place a shield around me. His horns and tail appeared. I think he could tell I was running from danger." he said softly as he worried about Jules. "Is this normal? Will he be alright? Should we call an ambulance?" he asked his voice trembling.

Jules breathed in a little shallowly, as Aaron rested him on the nearby couch. Running his hand over his unconcious brother, he nodded his head. "He may have but he should be alright. Just used too much energy at once, out of two of us. I am better with control and magic use," Aaron explained before moving to the kitchen.

Taking something out of the fridge, as he poured a glass full of dark liquid. "This is tea which is made with blood. This should help him out.." Aaron said coming over with it and let him slowly drinl from it. Jules eyes opened up, as he smiled weakly.

"Your safe Ichi..." jules muttered

Ichi looks at him as he listened to Aaron. He worried for Jules but glad it seemed he would he fine. As he sat beside him as his gaze shifts towards the other twin. He noticed the so called tea as he frowns. 'That doesn't sound tasty at all... I hope it works...' he thinks to himself as Jules started to wake up. He smiled as he was glad to see he was doing fine. "Thank goodness!! Yes I am fine so please don't worry. How are you doing?" he asksd him as he looked at Aaron.

Jules had finished it all, as Jules kept that smile on his face. "Could be better. That stuff doesnt taste the better but its a good remedy to give us our energy back..." jules said.

Aaron nodded, moving to go clean the glass before putting away. "Things may be different Ichi. I sometimes leave to go back home..to handle my..alpha issues persay.." Aaron mentioned.

"I never like when that happens. You should stay here.." jules complained.

"I rather not cause an issue to another student or even staff member. I got in trouble when they found me with another student...having sex in one of the classrooms.." Aaron mumbled.

Ichi understood what Aaron was talking about when he said he was going home for alpha issues. It wasn't an unknown fact that just like omegas, alphas also had their own cycle known as their rut. It was usually caused by the fact that they weren't paired with a mate. It was like being in heat but different. Ichi despite being an alpha had never experienced a rut. He just assumed he was a late bloomer. He looked at Aaron as he nods a bit. "You should stay. After all Jules is still not fully recovered and he will need you." he said softly

Aaron thought about it, as he looked around but back at two of them. "If you both want me to stay, i will stay behind but i will warn you Ichi, i may act differently..." Aaron warned, Jules knowing all too well how he was acting. Jules had seen his brother in those times and it was always rather interesting.

Ichi nods as he was sure Aaron would be difficult to deal with. However since none of them were omegas he was sure it would be fine in the end. His gaze shifts to the side as he got up and went to his bedroom. After the day he had resting was the best medicine. Today had been a bit stressful and he was feeling a bit dazed. 'Well after tomorrow we have an extended weekend...' he thinks to himself

When the extended weekend came about, Jules was starting to get a lot of his strength back but he wasnt 100% just yet. Jules noticed how Aaron acted, knowing this was something that happened before it all started. After Aaron left for a walk, Jules made a choice to talk with Ichi.

"Ichi? Can we talk?" jules asked. "It just us, Aaron left for a walk.."

Ichi eventually needed something to eat as he exits his room. He glanced over towards Jules as the other began to call him over. "What would you like to talk about? Is everything alright?" he asked as he moved over to take as seat beside him. He wonders if this had anything to do with Aaron's sudden changes as his rut was slowly approaching.

"I dont know if everything is alright. Aaron starting to act differently and it because of his rut," Jules brought up. "You know we are suppose to get mates for us. We just never found someone.." He mentiomed lowly under his breath.

Ichi looked at him as he was curious to know more about this. Though he had no idea if he should ask. It sounded so personal and private territory. "I think all alphas are always looking for a mate. Its obvious that finding one is very important. I am sure even I myself will one day have to find a mate." he says as he felt strange. 'I am getting that warm feeling once again... Should I see a doctor or just get some medicine...' he thinks to himself as he tried not to let it bother him too much. He pats Jules on the head gently. "I am sure Aaron will be fine so please don't fret about it. I think I am going for a walk. I need a little fresh air.'' he says softly as he went to get his shoes and heads for the door

"Yes you are right. I am not like my brother, I am a beta so I don't get why he is lke that. I also never witness it myself since he tries to leave before it gets difficult.." Jules said. "Oh alright. You may run into Aaron, he still out i think.." jules said. "Be careful.." Jules said

Ichi nods as he leaves for a brisk walk. He assumed some fresh air would help in making him feel better. It was not the case. While on his walk, he slowly began to feel hotter. 'Could Aaaron's rut be effective enough to get me like this...' he thinks as he found a bench to sit upon. He had gone a decent distance from the dorms. As he tried to collect his thoughts someone grabbed him from behind. Upon looked around Ichi noticed it was Rick. "Not you again!!" he said trying to escape one more from his grasp. "No way am I letting you go. Your giving off this really aromatic scent almost like an omega. However I could have sworn that you were an alpha. Could you have been wrong?" Rick asked with a smirk. Ichi hadn't thought about such a thing. After all it wasn't heard of that someone could change their second gender class as they got older. The very thought freaked him out. He struggled more to get free as this was looking really bad. His strength was fading as well. Ichi was running out of time.

A loud growl and loud roar echoed after, and it belonged to Aaron who was making his way over. Shaking his head, "Let him go. I saw him first," Aaron mentioned, trying to keep himself in check at the moment. Making his way over, he strikes at him again square in the face but didn't stop though. He kept on hitting him till he saw blood.

When he was done, his own demon alpha aura showed off. His horns that were cut, as he narrowed his eyes at him. "Great, I got a omega in my dorm when I decided to stay while my rut is happening. Look at that piece of shit," he commented with a roll of his eyes.

Making a portal appear, he picked up other and spoke up before he pushed the other in. "That's will take you to the dorm. Tell Jules, my brother should be fine. He is just a beta, better then me.." He commented before he had pushed him in.

Jules saw it, and he was able to smell it as he started to step back. "Wait...what is going on..?"

Ichi closed his eyes worried about what might happen next. However the loud growl of Aaron's reached his ears. This might have seemed like a good thing but he knew better. The male was in rut after all and if he truly was changing his gender class then he was in a dire situation. He closed his eyes as Aaron went after Rick much to his surprise he was saved for now. He moved out of the way as he watched Rick eventually stop moving. Ichi looks at Aaron as he shook his head no. "I'm not an omega! My parents told me I was an alpha. I've never had this kind of thing happen to me before." he said as he was frantic now. However his words would have to reach Jules as he was sent through a portal back to the dorm. Once inside he looked at the surprised Jules.

Ichi noticed him moving away from him a little. "I... I have to go. I'll ask for a room change." he said as he ran to his room locking the door behind him. He took out his cell and called home. He hopes that someone can help explain what was happening to him. He knew he should go see a doctor but he preferred if it was someone his parents recommended so his secret of being a fox was still safe.

Jules looked at the other, watching him from where he was. "Wait, Ichi!" Jules called out before the door was closed on him. Waiting by the door, he moved to try to get in as he knocked on the door. "You can let me in. I am not gonna hurt you, I am a beta. My brother did that...to protect you..."

"If he wants to be protect, he may go back to...Hell..." Jules mentioned. "I know you may not want to hear this, but I think my brother likes you.."

Ichi glanced over towards the door as he could hear the other. He walked over as he unlocked the door and looked at Jules. "I know what Aaron did to save and protect me. However I can't believe I am an omega. This has to be some kind of mistake. I should return home and see a doctor but I'm so scared. Everything was so terrifying now. I don't know what to do at all." he said in a panic as he dropped to his knees. He was getting so worked up that he'd pass out if he didn't calm down. He was in such a panic that he didn't hear his cell ringing.

Jules looked at the other with a worried look, looking at who he thought was maybe a friend to him. "I get it can be scary, I have heard or see or even read stories like this happening," Jules brought up. "Just to try to relax and think with a rationial brain right now.." he said after. "Your phone ringing by the way. You should try to get that."

Ichi looked at him as he decides to calm down a bit. He turned to grab his cell as he answered the call. It was his mother telling him a doctor he could go to without having to come all the way back home. He took down the information and then ends the call. He looked at Jules as he was still scared about all of this. "Will you come with me? I don't think I'll be alright if I go on my own." he said softly. He worried about the small possibility that Aaron liked him. However he didn't want to become the dividing factor between the twins. After all he knew their sibling relationship seemed close. 'I will just focus on one thing at a time..' he thinks to himself.