~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Name: Zero

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Still learning about all magic

Gets picked on for his name and he is average only thing special is his hair. His mom dumped him the moment she could and he had no where but the school he works so hard because if he gets kicked out he has no where to go.

"Alright Zero, your next you have failed this a lot of times so this will be your last chance to get it right. I have to deal with someone out in the hall right now so take your time. You over thing things and get it wrong." the teacher said as he left the room.

Class had been over for an hour and still nothing. Maybe he was willing it two hard. Zero took a deep breath and whipped his tears away from his eyes. "I call upon the contract of the great mage's. Hear my call and answer my summons." He said as his blood dripped on the circle once again. If this keep up he was going too pass out from blood loss. Using his other hand he ran it through his blue hair, looking as if he would cry again

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic