Demons and mages ~Wolfdog12~

Dragongirl26

Cadius was barely conscious and had already slept through his first class as they'd been going at it all freaking night. He wanted to sleep more but reality was setting in. If he didn't take this offer, he'd be kicked out, disgrace his family, and then the demon would really turn him into nothing but a fuck toy in hell? He needed this... "Fine.... you win.... I need you to be my familiar.... I accept your offer," he said before going to get up, only to fall back to the bed too weak to get up and ended up falling unconscious again.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• WolfDog12

"Good." He said picking up the boy and smiling. "From now on I will protect you." he said kissing his head and putting him on the bed. "Maybe I was a little too rough with him." Amon said as he climbed into bed and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You will be fine tomorrow I promise the healer said it would be tomorrow before you can start doing normal things again." he said smiling and hugged him. "Poor boy." he whispered hugging him. "You are mine now and I will promise to take care of you. You will be the strongest person with me by your side."

Cadius slept until fairly late into that evening and blinked slowly opening his eyes. The stiffness and the pain that seemed to resonate in his hips despite all the healing, told him that none of what happened had been fake. He had a powerful familiar.. the most powerful familiar and would finally be able to succeed in school. However, he had to give himself up as a practical slave under the title of "Lover" to this king of monsters.

Amon woke up when Cadius moved. "Hey your body won't stop hurting till tomorrow. Thats what my healer said that I summoned to heal you." he said sighing. "I kind of got carried away I couldn't help it with you. You were just so cute when you were crying for me to stop, but your body was telling me more." he said smiling

"Please stop... I don't need to hear it..." Cadius was so embarrassed and ashamed. He flopped back to the bed knowing he couldn't get up even though he wanted to. Of course, his reason for moving became apparent as his stomach growl loudly. He hadn't eaten since lunch the previous day and he hadn't had much since he was so nervous for the summoning class.

"I can get your u some food I hear your stomach. It would be bad of me not to feed my lover now. I hope you don't mind demons food. I'm not sure where your cafeteria is." He said summoning another demon that brought them both food.

The demon walked over and set the food on the night stand and bowed. before he was sent back to his own world.

Cadius groaned a little before he turned away and tried to ignore his stomach to get a bit more rest. He really wished he could at least tell his teachers he was going to be out but at the moment he couldn't move whatsoever... He was in so much pain that he couldn't get out of bed.... ok, no pain but he was certainly stiff enough. Though, Cadius really was in no condition to be turning away from food. He was just in such a bad mood.

"hey I brought you food out of the kindness of my heart." He said. "You should eat it or I could always have my way again with you." He said smiling. "Trust me this food will be good for your body and you will be able to move again.'' he said looking at the boy. "I know you want it your stomach says you're hungry. so you should eat the food

"

"I'm more tired than hungry," he said. Cadius didn't really believe the demon would fuck him again. He had to be a little worn out from all night the night before and he had to know the strain it had put on the human. He really didn't think he could take any more sex... ever.... At the same time, Cadius wasn't about to be polite about ignoring the demon.

"Do you really want to test me you defying me turns me on." He said pointing to his hard member. "And just so you know demons can have sex with there parteners for days if the right one keeps them turned on." He said sming as he climbed in nto the bed with the food. "how bout I help you or I'll eat the food off of you." He said grabbing a little piece of meat and held it to the boys face at least eat this bite it will help with being stiff." He whispered knowing what was going on by the way the boy was moving.

"Please just let me rest!!!" Cadius pulled the covers over his head and hid there still shaking a touch. He didn't know what to do anymore. He should eat but really didn't want to.. Was he just being defiant or what? Honestly, Cadius wasn't sure why he was refusing... It would be far easier on him to just eat something and get the demon off his back.. so why wasn't he? The mage didn't seem to be aware of his shifting hips... oddly enough they seemed to be begging for more without Cadius even realizing it.

"Stop!!!" Cadius grabbed the demon by the back of his head, grabbing his hair and trying to pull him off the mage as he wiggled and squirmed strangely.... was he really getting turned on by this demon forcing himself onto the smaller human? There was no way he could be into that kind of thing... could he? Fuck.... Cadius was starting to breathe just a bit heavier as his body shifted and tried to lure the demon king in for more. "Just let me be..." he begged.

"you know I think your body wants a round five. If you want me to leave you alone your going to need to eat." He said, putting the meat in his mouth and forced a deep kiss forcing the food into the boys mouth. He pulled back smiling. " Think I might of found a way to force you to eat." He said

Cadius freaked out when the food was forced into his mouth as he groaned and kicked just wanting to be free. The mage was forced to swallow the food though it was hard to go down. Still, he did and coughed a bit before settling again and groaning once more as he placed one hand over his stomach. It needed the food but he still didn't want it.

Amon started to get pissed at this point. "Stop fighting." He said he he growled if you don't eat the food I will give you something to eat and you won't like it and I'll make you eat all of it you have a minute to decide." He said as he waited for an answer

Why did this damn demon care this much to begin with? "Why won't you let me rest? I can just eat later when I can get to the cafeteria! I don't want to eat any demon food so just let me go!! I'll be fine by tonight for food. It isn't like I haven't skipped meals before so I'll survive," He continued though now using his words rather than just pushing the demon away... after all, that didn't seem to be working.

Amon growled at him. "There is only one other way to make sure you are all better tomorrow." He said making a month gag appear and he strapped it on the boys face smiling. "Remember you could of done it the easy way. I can also heal you." Making sure the gag was open he took off his pants and forced the other males mouth onto his member grabbing the boys hair he moved his head up and down

Cadius was completely powerless against Amon and had a strange gag forced into his mouth. What the hell was this thing?! The mage's mouth was forced open.. kind of pointless though it didn't allow him to really talk. Not that he needed to talk with the demon stripping his pants away and just shoving his huge member in the human's mouth. He moved Cadius's head as he pleased, the human trying to push and pull himself away from the demon but he may as well just be a toy without the ability to fight back. He wondered how this was suppose to help him...

Thrusting into the others mouth he moaned at the feel. This boy was his and his alone he would make it to where Cadius's body only wanted his. Amon thrusted into the others mouth over and over until he finally came inside the others mouth. He refused to take his member out of the boys mouth. "swallow and I'll leave you alone the rest of the night." He said smiling at the boy

Cadius did try not to swallow but half the cum ended up down his throat already, and when he practically choked, he ended up downing it all as there was nowhere else for it to go. When Amon finally pulled out of him as he could see the other having swallowed, the human squirmed and tried to take the gag off and get away. He was hard and his whole body was craving that thick cock to fill his lonely ass again and break him.

Cadius quivered and pushed Amon's hand away as he laid down again feeling even more gross than before. He whimpered a little and squirmed uncomfortably but couldn't seem to calm down. His body wanted the demon but he just couldn't bring himself to give in... Not like that... Not that easily.

Cadius wanted the demon to leave him for a while but it didn't look like he was going to just do that.... Why.... The human vanished beyond his covers and wanted to hopefully, jerk himself off to calm down but after a minute, he realized it was his ass that wanted the attention to he tried to just go to sleep.