The master who got turned into a slave by blackmail

Ms.Flair

y5yyez27bgi01.jpg

Two human cat like eyes watched as men approached the cage, and the one in the cage was Fredriech Lancaster. He used to a be master, who had staff and even had someone who he cared before he released him. He remember that day, and it still hurt him sometimes but tried his best to remember those memories as good ones, not crappy ones. Getting grabbed, he was dragged through the place till they stopped at the stairs up to the stage.

The announcer was on the stage, ready to announce the next slave who was getting off which was Fredriech. When it was time, Fredriech was brought onto the stage as there was many people who were interested among the crowds. The bidding started, as Fredriech heard the price go up. He just wanted this over.

Currently he was dressed in some baggy clothing but underneath he was 'forced' into some sexy female lingerie underneath the clothing. It was pair of them that were matched together, which were light pink and plenty of lace. It was more like a baby doll that was underneath him. When the bidding ended, the announced asked for the winner to come up and collect their prize. They forced Fredriech down on the floor, as he let out a growl when forced down.

On the floor, he was looking down at the ground and didn't look up till he heard some footsteps get close. When he looked up, he was in shock.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• YellowMelon

ei1u6o.jpg

5’11” | Pale | Sharp features | Violet eyes | Hair usually in a ponytail

Human on land, Merman when touching water

Name: Rory Seastar

Race: Merman

Dislikes: Hot sand, Sharks, Plastic

Other info: Has the power to control, heat, and freeze water, Owns a high-end bakery and an aquarium

The inner workings of a social hierarchy were complicated. He understood that all too well. To be a slave one day and then be a master perfectly summed up how the hierarchy worked. The shift did not happen overnight, but he still found himself dwelling on the past. Oh, how he knew people were envious of his position, yet he was unhappy. If he could be a slave again, to be under the same roof as his old master, he would find a reason to smile. Now his smiles were simply a show for other individuals. They had no real meaning. At this auction, however, he soon found himself wanting to smile, to genuinely show his happiness, but he remained stoic in his seat. If he were to show any form of interest in the slave, he knew his competition would be upped. He casually raised his hand as the bidding started and continued to do so until he won his prize. He saw the slave as a reward really, a reward for his patience.

As the winning bidder was called down from his seat, Rory stood in his black trench coat and descended the stairs to the stage. His pupils briefly widened in his excitement as he made eye contact with the slave on the ground. What a role reversal. Rory made his exchange with the auctioneer then stepped off the stage with a leash in hand, the other end connected to a collar on the feline character.

“How funny to find that I would grow taller than you, huh? Although not by much given your ears provide you with a little extra height." Rory chimed as he walked with a slight skip in his step, "What do you think, Master Lancaster?" Although his voice had grown deeper, he lightened his tone to sound the same as when he had referred to him as master before, years ago.

Fredriech was on the ground, as he looked up at who it was. His eyes own widen, he couldn't believe it. It was Rory, or who he thought it was Rory from just the looks. Getting pulled, he pulled back a little but still went along though. He looked around, spotting some looks from other slaves and even some people who were here buying. It was weird because he actually recognize some. He actually had parties or did social gathering with some of these people.

"You are taller then me. By not much, with my ears," he said but noticed how the other just skipped. Was he excited to have bought him? "I don't know what to think..Rory. It took me a moment, but I remembered your scent. Like when...you would sleep near the bed or when you would go swimming in the pool.." Fredriech had answered. "I lost everything, and now I am here," Fredriech commented but didn't mention why.

They were stopped by a guard, who wanted to make sure everything worked and was signed by Rory for ownership of Fredriech. "Oh we never told anyone, we were suppose to keep it a secret. That slave is wearing..female undergarments.." When those words come out, he let out a loud hiss and growl. "Shut up..." he muttered. A guard had grabbed, pulled up his shirt to reveal the bra. He struggled against the guard, but the guard did let go eventually.

"Good luck and have fun..." they had said, as Fredriech went along, ready to go with him and out of this place. When they were away, "What is gonna happen now? You really gonna treat me like a slave?"

The merman was pleased to hear how his former master remembered him. He didn’t believe his appearance changed much, but his features were more defined and masculine since being a slave. He continued to grow out his hair and now it was past his hips. He loved it, the thickness and glossiness of his hair. It even felt like silk. Rory adjusted the pins in his hair to secure the loose bun he had made earlier. He suddenly felt self-conscious in the presence of Fredriech. He wanted the slave to like his appearance and he appreciated neat appearances himself.

“I did love to swim.” Rory recalled, although he still had such a passion. Sadly, however, he did not have the luxury to own a pool himself. His bathtub made up for that loss though, as he made sure it was big enough to fit his size as a merman. He ignored the comments from the guards while he hastily signed the forms, a stoic expression again fell over his face. He wanted to bare his pointed teeth to the guard who had dared to grab his slave, but he remained calm, gripping the leash tighter. As much as Fredriech seemed to be offended to have his undergarments pointed out and revealed, Rory did not care. He cared more about getting his new slave home to his mansion.

Outside of the building, Rory led Fredriech to a black limousine with the backseat door already open and promptly pushed him inside before sliding in after him. The chauffeur shut the door behind them and started up the car. Cautiously, he pulled out of the parking spot, surrounded by other luxurious automobiles, and headed in the direction towards the mansion. This was the perfect time for Rory to address any concerns his old master had with being a slave, as he was already wondering if he would be treated like one.

“No, no,” Rory shook his head while looking at the other, “I have many other slaves who I treat as slaves or, more-like, pets. Plus, it won’t feel right for me to treat an old master like a slave, but I will have you run errands around the mansion. So, I guess you’ll be a slave but have a little special treatment?” Rory, himself, didn’t know what he meant by that, but he was still in the process of figuring out what he would do with a new slave. He was fascinated by different creatures, so the slaves he bought he usually kept as actual pets, like domesticated animals. He even had a few merfolk which he housed in a tank at his mansion and some in his aquarium.

“Now tell me, how’d you end up here?” He didn’t ask in any condescending way but with a genuine curiosity.

Fredriech had went along, before he was pushed into the limo. Getting into the limo, as he got settled inside on the inside of the seat. Sitting there, but he noticed how close he was close to the other at the moment. Tugging at the leash, but decided against it though.

Hearing that he wouldn't be treated like a slave, or particular special type of slave. Fredriech was pretty glad that he wasn't gonna treated like the others. "I think I can handle that. Well I will have to handle it though since I am gonna be your slave now," Fredriech said. "I can still shift," he commented under his breath.

When asked, his face went red. "I was blacked mailed when I was found cross dressing in female clothing at some party. I did a lot when you were with me, but I kept it a secret though. I did pretty good job," Fredriech answered. "They put me in these though. To see what my master reaction would be to see like this.."

Rory immediately perked up at the mention of shifting. He hadn’t expected that aspect of Fredriech to change and, upon hearing he still had that ability, he wanted, more than ever, to see his old master in his cat form. He could already imagine petting his fur, letting the cat rest on his lap, and allowing the animal to run around the mansion. Would he be welcoming to the other shapeshifters in his mansion? It was always risky introducing a new slave, especially one who could metamorphose into an animal, into his household. The slave had to prove he was capable of working efficiently without causing a disturbance to others in the mansion, which Rory trusted Fredriech could do if he gave him the right jobs.

“To each his own, as they say.” Rory briefly smiled at the man next to him, reassuring the individual that he would not judge him for his hobby. “In this current setting, I can’t say the lingerie excites me, but you can keep it on if you want. However, don’t let the secret spill out to the other slaves or my own reputation may be ruined if it leaks to the public. Some slaves may find it exciting or fascinating, though, so do what you please once you’ve established a relationship with those few.” If it were revealed that he had a slave who dressed in lingerie, he knew the public would be quick to assume he had a strange hobby himself, and he would lose business because of it. He, personally, did not find such a hobby as odd, but with a reputation such as his he had to be careful of scandals, even the simplest of ones.

“Well, hurry up and change into your cat form,” Rory switched the topic quickly and excitedly, unconsciously tugging on the leash, “I want you to rest on my lap.” The merman closed his legs together then patted his tights. His pupils grew to show his excitement, as was typical for him since he had very expressive eyes.

26aaacc5810c544f7ebc70148451aa25--exorcist-anime-ao-no-exorcist-kuro.jpg

"Yeah to each their own," Fredriech mumbled to himself. Listening to Rory speak, as he thought about it. He knew that it was a risk to keep wearing what he wearing. It was also would be more risky, if anyone caught him wearing that or try on female clothing. Only a very few people knew about that little secret that he kept close to him.

He had no idea what type of business that Rory dealt with. He never asked, but that was something he would need ask later on. One of the many things he would need to ask.

Feeling the tug, he narrowed his eyes. "I dare you to try to do that again," Fredriech muttered. Rolling his eyes, "You want me to do that? I can do that," he said before he let his body take off to shift slowly into his cat form. He was small black and white cat, as he slowly blinked his eyes before he moved to get onto his lap. Once on his lap, as he slowly moved to go lay down on his lap.

Once there, he just looked around where he moved to look up at the other for the moment. "This is weird, I haven't been in someone's lap before.." He thought. What was different with him, was his two tails were moving about and grabbed at and around his arm.

Rory was fully satisfied with a cat now in his lap. His pupils widened to cover the whites of his eyes which expressed his delight. Although it was a scary image to have black eyes, he that meant no harm. The merman stared down at the feline as it moved about to get comfortable, keeping his legs as still as possible. "You're so cute." He chimed as he reached a hand down and, a bit roughly, pet Fredriech. How he loved cats, especially ones that always seemed to be calm, as if they didn't have a care in the world. His eyes glanced over the body of the animal, noting its features and fur colors. Something that surprised him was the presence of two tails. How rare. That made the cat even more worthy to him. Rory couldn't help but to grab for the tails, hoping the receiver wouldn't mind the touch or, at least, would behave if he was displeased with it. He gently pulled on them before letting go and suddenly lifting Fredriech to rub his face against him. The softness of the fur made him all too pleased.

When the chauffeur announced the arrival of their destination, Rory kept hold of the cat as he stepped out of the car. "Here we go. This is your new home." He placed the other on the ground with the leash still in hand. The mansion was nothing too fancy but was still bigger than an average sized house. It had three floors, all with large rooms, and even a ballroom. "To start off, you'll need to bathe and change your clothes. I'll have someone help you with that."

The feline stayed where he was, not moving from the lap that was keeping him there. Leaving himself there, before he felt his two tails being touched. When they were touched, he let out a loud meow and giving him a weird look when it was touched more.

"Stop touching mg tails. Please," he muttered, being able to speak in this form.

Once they arrived, he got out of the car before he looked over at the male who was still holding the leash. Nodding his head, he wanted to get out of this form. "Am i aloud to shift now? Shift back to human?" Fredriech asked him now.

Rory gasped at the suggestion of the cat shifting back. He couldn’t even think of Fredriech as a slave in his current form. Why would he ever want to return being human? Did he not want to please his master with his cute feline appearance? The long-haired man said nothing to the question, although he knew forcing the slave to be a cat in his presence all the time would be too cruel. How’d he miss the figure when it disappeared and was replaced with a human body. “Let me hold you one more time.” Rory sounded disappointed, his words followed by a sigh, as he stopped to pick up the tiny animal. Once again, he brought the fur to his face and rubbed against it. His pupils began to calm down to show his violet irises. Now satisfied from the feeling, Rory placed Fredriech on the ground for him to shift.

After witnessing him doing so, the merman approached his mansion and, with a knock on the door, was let in by a servant. The servant was a naga: human from the waist up with a snake’s lower half, a rainbow boa to be specific. He was a clearly older male with long, white hair and a black tongue, which flicked out from his mouth every so often. “Here,” Rory handed the leash to his servant, “Make sure Fredriech is bathed, changed, and brought to his room. Report to me when you’re done. I’ll be in my office.” With that, the merman took his leave, entrusting the naga to follow his orders.

“Hello, I am the head servant Avel.” The creature lowered his height to meet the eye level of the other. Without doing so, he easily towered over the smaller male with his tail alone being six feet. “As the master said, I’ll have you washed first. Is there any specific brand of shampoo or conditioner you use?” An usual question, but a necessary one. Rory wanted servants with the best appearances.

radhs5.jpg

Avel Windsell | Naga (Rainbow Boa) | Age Unknown | Longest working servant

Fredriech stayed where he was, as he moved about where he sat there in his feline like form. Hearing that last thing, he let it happen where he let the other pick him up again. Rubbing his own body against him, as he felt the contact between the two of them. A soft purr left him, as he was starting to get those feelings from before.

When put back down on the floor, Fredriech stretched out his body for the moment as he shifted back to his human form. His ears were still visible and his two cat tails that were moving about. Going along with him, "Your place is beautiful on the outside," he said before they reached the home. Seeing the naga that greeted them, he gave it a curious look but his face showed some shame now that someone was gonna bathe him now. He was still wearing lingerie underneath his own clothing.

"Hello Avel, I am Fredriech," Fredriech muttered. "I don't use any specific brand for shampoo, or for anything. I just pick up what I can get from stores, I was thrifty person back then before I got into position,"Fredriech answered. Thinking about it more, "I could just wash myself. I think I can do that, and I am not that use to people doing that," he said trying to persuade the other to let him bathe and wash himself.

What was gonna happen if this head servant saw him in that? Didn't Rory not think about that?

“I didn’t give you an option,” the half-serpent smiled as he spoke, hiding his annoyance at the individual, “I will assist you washing because the master cares very much about cleanliness.” Avel then increased his height to bring the new slave to one of the first-floor bathrooms. His handling of the leash was rougher than the master's, forcing Fredriech to match his pace by constantly pulling on his leash. Although it may seem otherwise, as Avel had a no-nonsense manner when it came to his duties, he held no grudges against the new or existing slaves in the household. Some thought he was jealous or feared being replaced. He was aware of those rumors and found the implication of jealousy to be comedic. Why would he be concerned about such things? He didn’t have reasons to worry in the slightest because he knew the master valued him the most. He was the first servant to be bought, trained, and gifted with the title of head master. There was never any talk about a replacement, so there may never be one unless he was gravely ill, of which was unlikely. He would even work through his illness if he was not told not to.

Inside the black marble bathroom with the door shut behind them, Avel unhooked the leash before removing the collar. “Your collar only needs to be worn when guests are visiting the master,” he informed the other casually, “When that happens, I will be the one to put it on you, although we’ll be replacing this collar with a new one.” Avel tossed the current accessory in a small trashcan in the room along with the leash. How dirty they must be. “Now, take off your clothes while I fill the tub with water.” He bypassed Fredriech to get to the white tub, a color which stuck out against the dark colored walls, turning the handle so warm water poured from the faucet. As he did this, his tail coiled around the legs of the slave, ensuring he would stay in his spot because he had not locked the door. So far no slaves have tried to make an escape, but Avel always wanted to be certain and his lengthy snake tail gave him security.

-

Fredriech went along, as he heard what he had to say. "I will follow his orders and your orders if they were from him," Fredriech had said before he was pulled along. He was going along with this, getting pulled by the leash rather more roughly. It was gonna be hard to hide what he had underneath but he would need to try his hardest. He didn't want to cause any trouble toward the now master who he still had his feelings. "Beautiful house," Fredriech commented.

Seeing the bathroom from afar, he went inside of the bathroom before hearing the door get shut behind them. Looking around the bathroom, he noticed how clean and plain it looked to him. When those two things came off him, he let out a sigh before he moved to rub the area. "It was also too tight," Fredriech muttered under his breath. "Well that's understandable and I understand what must be done.." he said. He started to strip himself, and being careful with taking off his clothing. He tried to move, but felt that tail grip more around him.

Once he was naked from the top, he threw the clothing to the side in a bundle. Undoing his pants, he was able to move them off him and along those girly panties. He tried to hide them, as he stood there now naked. "I am glad that the master got me instead of those other people who were bidding," Fredriech said.

• 4 weeks later...

Avel rolled his eyes at the talkative individual. Really, some days he wished newcomers would come in and remain silent after initial introductions. Although he always enjoyed a good conversation, he was not meant to be their friend, nor enemy, but keep a professional relationship. He expected the slaves to report to him when necessary, not all the time. He didn't want to always give them directions. How lost could slaves be? The real pesky ones were those who were resistant and ignorant. He found them to be foolish. To muddle in denial was of no help to them, yet their unawareness made them foolishly stronger. At least this one seemed to be neither. All he needed to do was stay quiet.

The naga eyed the clothes as they were discarded. The undergarments may have shocked him if he was not a slave himself, but, having been in Fredriech’s place before, his only reaction was a flick of the tongue, picking up the surrounding scents. Those clothes would have to be trashed too with the garbage bag placed outside of the mansion, as the odor reminded him of long-ago memories. Once the tub was three-fourths full, Avel stopped the running water and dipped a hand in to feel the temperature. Still warm. He wished he could bathe himself in that water or a hot tub. How therapeutic that would be. He had not yet given himself that luxury. Perhaps, one day, when he trained more competent slaves.

“You can get in now,” Avel straightened his tail from around Freidriech as he pulled away from the tub. “I am glad you are grateful to the master, as I believe every slave here should be,” he noted, knowing such feelings of appreciation were not expressed by everyone in the mansion, “I have been in many situations as a slave and being here has been the most delightful. I am sure you will enjoy your stay for however long you are kept. If you work hard, may it be forever.” For Avel, no sense of excitement came from being bought because he had learned there was no such master who could give him a permanent home. All his masters before had been temporary and he expected this one to be too despite being here the longest thus far. Buying slaves was not cheap by any means because they were priced on the rarity of their species. Even the common species had a minimum price that only the rich could afford or those who had saved up.

“The master can be easy to please. Make him happy and you get rewarded, got it?” He gave a quick tip albeit a simple one. Not all masters were like that. Rory did not have much of a temperament beyond when he was working.

Fredriech stayed where he was, not moving until he felt the tail that was around her before it finally let go of him. Letting out a sigh of relief, where he moved over to the tub to get into the water. Looking over at Avel first, before he moved to get into the tub now. Now in the warm water tub, he let out a sigh of relief with a content smile on his face. "You do run a good bath," Fredriech muttered to himself.

"There were some unsavory people who were bidding on me," Fredriech commented as he looked away. He also knew Rory from the past, so he could put his trust in him more. He was silent for the rest of it, as he continued to listen to the male. He had no past experience as a slave, he use to be a master so he didn't know what to do. For Fredriech, he didn't seem like he was that rare but maybe it was because he use to be a master, now as slave who was just in auction.

In those particular things too. He was glad that this head slave didn't make any comments about that or didn't say anything like that.

Nodding his head, he agreed with that tip that was given to him. "I got it. I will be working my hardest to make sure he keeps me here and please him," Fredriech said ready to go wash himself. "Are you gonna still wash me?" Fredriech then asked.