• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ginger

• IHeartNaruto

• Natari-chan

hey do you all know that this anime/manga is intended to be a hardcore yaoi from the very start, but since the author's idea was not approve by the publisher or editor, it didn't become yaoi, but there was some hints right? >___6

I'm a fan of Ciel x Sebastian pairing.

I've been reading a lot of their doujinshi. Lot's of nosebleed.

Of course my Sebastian is always good for me and only me.

Sebastian and Ciel definitely, because I'm not too fond of Alois and Claude. It was kind of like "Oh so we have to have ANOTHER human/ demon pair now?" It's kind of...poor planning. I mean instead of something different, it just became like a carbon copy of Sebastian and Ciel.

Anyway, I didn't notice hardly anyone IF anyone say anything about the Undertaker! T_T He's one of my favorite characters! I like to see him with Grell. Don't know why, I think its the Shinigami sex. It's hot. I mean... I am studying to be a Mortician, so it's kind of my thing XD.

I adore Sebastian and Ciel myself.

Personally I was happier when the show ended with the first season. I had so many feels when Ciel ordered Sebastian to carve the pain of his life into his soul.

It gave me the greatest idea for a role play... That moment, Ciel ordered him to do so... Sebastian had been telling him that he was his "Last Meal" and he would be... With the contract sealed, Ciel was now Sebastian's and no longer in control. Sebastian was the one calling the shots... What is more painful, than never knowing peace? Never having rest? Sebastian would use Ciel and do to him what he wished... And on top of that, he would slowly devour his soul. Little by little and then wait. Wait for that portion of his soul to regenerate... And effectively giving Sebastian Food for the rest of eternity...

I want to Rp this so badly... x.x

Thank you!

I have always loved it. I loved the idea that no matter what Ciel belonged to Sebastian and he would never escape... And though he was the one giving the orders, he was the one stuck in that beautiful guilded cage. I just love it so much and I felt that it really should have just ended where it ended... The Second season to me felt much too like a fanfiction...

Though I did have a dream once about it... It was odd... Anyway I will always love Sebastian and Ciel...

• 2 weeks later...
I adore Sebastian and Ciel myself.

Personally I was happier when the show ended with the first season. I had so many feels when Ciel ordered Sebastian to carve the pain of his life into his soul.

True. I agree with this, i felt very happy at the end of the first season too.

• 2 weeks later...

ahhh!! me too.. i love it..hehe.. ahh, i have this link for those who want to have extra income..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am all for Kuroshitsuji Yaoi. It's totally my thing lately. All I wanna do lately is roleplay a seme while someone plays little Ciel. xDD

My favorite pairing is SebastianxCiel.

The age difference does not matter to me. Ciel is very mature for his age and the chemistry between them is there. I do like some CielxSebastian too.

Other pairings:

ClaudexAlois

SebastianxGrell

ClaudexCiel

AloisxCiel

GrellxCiel (it needs more love )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i ship :

Sebastian X Ciel

Undertaker X Grell

William X Grell

Claude X Alois

i never ship Sebastian with others coz i think that he and Ciel are kinda meant to belong to each other as shown in the first season especially in the last episodes and later on the second season , which i didn't like that much to be honest, their bond is unbreakable .

• 2 weeks later...

So I was driving to work today and the song simply irresistable started playing and I got this mental image of ciel doing a sexy pole dance to that song for Sebastian. And then my nose started bleeding O_o if someone could make a drawing of that or a gif, I would be over the effing moon..

• 5 weeks later...

The timing couldn't be better...I'd just caved in and decided that since there is so much Kuroshitsjujihentai out there, especially shotacon (trap or no), I should finally start watching the series. I'd caved in today, maybe an hour ago!

Alois? Mmmm...

Ciel? Mmmm...

Here goes nothing!

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite from Kuroshitsuji is Alois Trancy and Grell Sutcliff! :hamtaro-005 (6):

I hate Claude. my pairs Ciel X Alois, Grell X Sebastian :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a big fan of kuroshisuji! I love their djs but I hate it when you find a dj you want to read but it's in japanese.I love aloisxclaude, cielxsebastian, sebastianxclaude, n I kinda do grellxronaldxwilliamxundertaker, or is that wierd?:_red_fox 4