• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ginger

• lilredphoenix

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

...CielxSebastian for life...(^.^)

I love Kuroshitsuji so, so much, and I think that Ciel and Sebastian are amazingly adorable together. I mean, it's just kawaii!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I so do!! :D dont really ship sebbyxciel and aloisxclaude xDDD But SebbyxClaude Yes and AloisxCiel.... So many others i cba xDD But here is a random paring i like AloisxFinni xDDD I know its random but still i think its cool.. Aww but poor grell xx He just wants some love and he keeps getting rejected my lots of people or shall i say demon and shinigami xDDD And kuroshitsuji was meant to be a yaoi thats why there's so many hints in there xDD But the publishes didnt like the idea of being a yaoi ah well thats a loss xDD xxx262796.jpg?o=1

This is the anime that gave me the hint and nudged me saying..."hey, boys love isn't so bad." Haha. I just love that scene when Sebastian just got getting all those trees down from seeing his Bocchan under the care of Claude. He's obviously jealous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

kya! i love Sebastian x Ciel and william x Grell... i think their are very cute couples :msn_red_fox 2

but i think maybe Claude x alois can be a great couple too, but i don't know because i haven't seen kuroshitsuji until the

Kuroshitsuji yaoi!

Yes, the pairings of cielxalois, sebastionxciel, sebastionxclaude, and claudexalois are all amazing couples.

And I knew that veil turned into a demon, but it was only because a friend who was farther ahead in the series I read at the same time told me before I read it. But I couldn't remember if that was the reason that Sebastian kissed ciel in the last episode?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Technically, he ddn't kiss Ciel. No; I think they were tryng to show that Sebastian was sucking the soul out of Ciel's body or something. He's the rest of my explanation, though it's in spoiler tags because it spoils the second season so click at your own will;

In the end, whether you call it a kiss or not, it didn't happen as some random bell rung and Sebastian realised that Ciel's memories got stolen, therefore he went to chase after the culprit and didn't eat Ciel's soul. The culprit of course was Claude, so that was why the second season was actually ever made.

And if you want to know the ending for the second season;

Sebastian retrieved Ciel's memories but Ciel was stolen by Claude who then brain-washed him into thinking he was Alois. During that moment when Ciel rejected Sebastian and became Alois, Hannah stepped into the picture and made a contract with the Alois that was in Ciel's body. In the end, Sebastian and Claude had a duel for Ciel's soul.

Sebastian won and killed Claude, but right before he managed to get Ciel, Hannah turned him into a demon. Because of one of his orders (in the first or second season he said it; I forgot) about him being his butler forever, Sebastian stayed by his side even after Ciel turned into a demon.

Some feel sorry for Sebastian that through all that hard work he didn't manage to eat Ciel's soul, but I really care as I have Claude's death to mourn over.

I absolutely love the pairing Sebastian/Ciel. :cuteonion46: But I like the pairing Alois/Ciel too if it's angsty :D

And Snake/Ciel is cute too onion0 (yeah just don't ask why; it's just a pairing I find cute :D)

I support Sebastian/Ciel as well. And, strange as it may seem, Undertaker/Grell. I don't know why, but it's just so adorable! D:

• 2 months later...

During the first season I loved SebastianxCiel. I mean, c'mon there's so much damn fanservice that it's ridiculous. I still kinda like Sebastian x Ciel....

However, when Alois made his appearance my brain shipped him with Ciel and I'm still stuck on that. It's awkward because they're young but I just imagine that they're older if I read fanfiction about them and put my conscience at rest(most authors do depict them older anyway)

Also, I usually don't hate many pairings but in this case i Hate ClaudexAlois. I really really dislike Claude.

i love all the character in kuroshitsuji especially claude x sebastian....rabbit8

but ciel and sebastian don't do kiss at all from the 1st season until the last :cuteonion24:

oh... by the way i hate alois.... i love ciel better......:leaf13: