• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ginger

• IHeartNaruto

• Natari-chan

I love Kuroshitsuji! Heehee~ I just love all the yaoi pairings! But my fave would have to be SebastianXCiel. Matchmade in.....is it hell? Hmmm~

• 3 weeks later...

Im totally for the pairing of sebby and ciel :cuteonion45: but im an infamous pair jumper, and i also support prince sohma x ciel :cuteonion58: i mean, THE PRINCE NEEDS SOME LOVIN' TOO RIGHT?? and plus, there arnt enough fandom of that pairing *sob* :cuteonion52:

• 3 weeks later...

I love the show, and have watched season one and all but six or so episodes of season two. Personally, I prefer SebxCiel or AloisXCiel, but I can definitely see the logic for Claude and Sebastian. I always think of the most crack-y pairings as being reasonable, though, so *shrugs*.

• 2 weeks later...
i really like will x grell (shinigami ova), they're really cute together :p

You read my mind about them :hamtaro-005 (6):

You read my mind about them :hamtaro-005 (6):

agreed! will and grell make a perfect couple! but my fav. has to be Ciel X Sebastian. I pushed my morals about age out of the way for those two. They're too perfect!

agreed! will and grell make a perfect couple! but my fav. has to be Ciel X Sebastian. I pushed my morals about age out of the way for those two. They're too perfect!

Rest in peace, moral. The fact that Sebastian a demon is helping--he don't have any moral to begin with. Yay for Shota-con!

I have allways wanted sebastian and grell toghter It would be a akward demon/reaper pairing :p

some time they need to make a black butler yaoi extra for yaoi fan girls like us XD

SebaCiel is MY OTP pairing in kuroshitsuji

Die-hard SebaCiel :leaf15::leaf15::leaf15::leaf15::leaf15::banhbao8::banhbao8::banhbao8::banhbao8::banhbao8::banhbao8:

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely love Sebastian & Grell. I don't know why..but I find Grell really hot.

But, I love when Ciel & Sebastian are paired too.

There are too many awesome couples in that anime. But I think these are my choices.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, Sebastian will be the best !, His Lips, Hair and also his Actions ! OHMYGOD. Sebastian so DAMN HOOOOTTTT ! :leaf15::leaf15::leaf15::leaf15::leaf15:

Yesss

Anything with sebastian in it...? Haha, I like to pair the shinigamis up together as well!

If no one has mention this before, you guys heard? tosobo yana actually wanted to make Kuroshitsuji a yaoi manga but after heairng from the editors it won't sell, she decided to make it the way it is now~ I truly wished tosobo yana would make a spin-off version - her original idea of this "Kuroshitsuji" specially for us yaoi fans but that'd be too much I guess... oh well, I could only dream TwT

• 1 month later...

SebbyCiel FTW!!! ~

But is it weird that I also think WillGrell is also cute? It's all the fault of the 6th OVA!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...