Yaoi from Kuroshitsuji, anyone?

Guest FujoshiFTW

Guest FujoshiFTW

Personally, my favourite character from Kuroshitsuji is Claude. Much to many of my friends' horror, I tend to love it when Claude and Sebastian are paired together. Perhaps two sexy demons together is for the greater good? /giggles. So~ anyone out there like Kuroshitsuji yaoi?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ginger

• IHeartNaruto

• Natari-chan

Of course :D I always thought that Kuroshitsuji was made just to tease yaoi fans....but when it comes to pairings I stick to the classic: Ciel X Sebastian

Perhaps two sexy demons together is for the greater good?

Ciel also became a demon (sorry for the spoiler for the ones who didn't see season 2) so there you go :D Two sexy demons....even though it wouldn't have been bad if Ciel was a little older....

• Like 1

I forget how old he was - he certainly looks like a very young boy but well sometimes they just look young. :) I thought he was in his teens. Is that not the case? I have not watched the whole second season

Guest FujoshiFTW

@Yaoi Eater - Im not really a big fan of pairings with a big age difference. Plus, I think two semes together just make it all the more 'fun' for the readers/onlookers.

@Ginger - Ciel was 12 in the first season, 13 in the second. Though he turned a demon so age doesnt matter XD

and thank you two for replying! Im fairly new to this forum so its good to see that people arent ignoring me, lol. Do youse mind if I add you both as friends?

Hello FujoshiFTW :D

I love Kuroshitsuji yaoi XD

But favorite pairing would have to be CielxAlois

Ciel is just amazingly cute with that little attitude of his and Alois is such a douchy brat. I love it XD I love characters that are jerks lol

@Yaoi Eater - Im not really a big fan of pairings with a big age difference. Plus, I think two semes together just make it all the more 'fun' for the readers/onlookers.

@Ginger - Ciel was 12 in the first season, 13 in the second. Though he turned a demon so age doesnt matter XD

and thank you two for replying! Im fairly new to this forum so its good to see that people arent ignoring me, lol. Do youse mind if I add you both as friends?

Please add me as a friend :) True that demons are ageless :D

I've only just started watching the anime, but I can definatly see some intresting yaoi pairings in the future :) Particualy Ciel X Sebastian.

Hm ive been rooting for SebastianxCiel pair

i did not finish the second season but Ciel becomes a demon?!!!!

ok now i have to go watch till the end

I enjoyed this series a lot but have yet to watch season II waiting for it to come out state side so I can own it. I would like the pairing of Ciel & Sebastian but always wondered about throwing Grell into the mix what would happen, maybe he'd be too goofy since he is often being silly and over the top with his antics.

Guest FujoshiFTW

Thank you chiakaiyuki, grimsmile, lilredphoenix and panda16 for commenting! (Agian, may I add youse?) Ah, so many people for the Ciel x Sebastain pairing~ My other favourites are William x Grell and also Lau x Undertaker though some people do cringe on the pairing I mentioned last. My love for Lau x Undertaker was sparked after I watched the Kuroshitsuji OVA when they made a play about Hamlet and Lau kept on rubbing Undertaker's chest saying 'Flat, flat, flat~' It was just too funny to get over and Undertaker actually does look pretty good underneath his bangs XD

I like kuroshitsuji yaoi so much) for me Sebastian x Ciel is the best pairing from non-yaoi anime:leaf15:Sebastian... strong and dangerous demon and Ciel - proud boy with inflexible willpower... they are magnificent!

• Like 1

Of course :D I always thought that Kuroshitsuji was made just to tease yaoi fans....but when it comes to pairings I stick to the classic: Ciel X Sebastian

hah, you reading my mind.exact that's what I always think when im watching the serial.

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

Glad you guys like the thread~ I'm going to share some of my own favourite photos of the Claude x Sebastain couple XD

(Of course, many of them are just fanarts)

claudecollegeboysbyaxel.png

claudexsebbibylotras.jpg

sebastianandclaudekuros.jpg

Only three for now. I have to find the rest...