{game}~ask the next person a question! II

Key

When I was 20 years old, I fell down 'cos the slippery road after rain..

My long skirt covered my head in front of the cutest man in Humanities Club.

Everyone laughed at me & I wanted blow myself away that time.. 555

Have you ever been foolish to someone in your family? What's that?

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• toby2663

• sniegas

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know probably yes, but this people are always pissing me off, and I'm kinda selfish, so I don't thing that was a foolish thing.

Are you selfish ?? What you think about people like me (selfish)

• Like 1

Yes I am selfish, I don't mind if others are too, to a point. I love having every ounce of attention and time my lover can give me, and I normally take more than I give back sadly... Lol

What do you think about BDSM?

• Like 1

It's something I love to imagining it. I think its doesn't matter if we do it once to our couple or again and again hahaha...but please you make it sure do not cause her/him go to hospital. Honestly i don't mind if my lover do it to me. If we talk about sex fantasy, BDSM is good pleasure for some people BUT don't change you into SICK people by it. Respect and love your lover just the way he/she love you!

Are you in love?

• Like 2

I usualy just try to avoid it but if I can't just do that then.. hmm.. I sit and think about it carefully.. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes you just have to admit that you simply can't do anything to solve that problem.. (like you being homo or such). It's just inevitable. So it's better to admit it and go on;) But I think that even the worst problems have their own solutions. You just need to think about it for some time. All the answers are in you.. Just be brave and be strong (like you really are;))

Do like to do some sport? What kind of it?

• Like 1

Oh yes, my ex husband.. We spent two years together then one day handed me divorce papers and told me to pack and get out that night.. apparently he was in love with another woman where we lived at.. Happened to be a friend of mine too.. I was devastated and now it's been two years since then with no steady relationship, just dates and they never go well...

If you could have anything in the world what is it and why?

• Like 3

awww,soo sorry for making u remember those painful memories =(((

then,do u still love him then?

i would want the sun,although it's burning,but i still love it,it chase away my dark side,my darkness,any bad thing tat happen on me,tat possessed me =))))) no darkness allowed in my life xD

• Like 2

Hell no I don't love that bastard, and they aren't that painful anymore. Actually I help out other women and men who went though abuse from their partner now. ^^ I'm stronger from it and not afraid to speak my mind about it. A lot of others aren't so lucky there and can't trust another person close to them... I really thought I did love him even though he abused me physically and mentally, but in the end after the crying of him leaving me, I was so happy to not be in that situation anymore. ^^

What's one thing in your life that has happened to make you stronger?

• Like 2

phew,glad that u are strong,but did he seriously abuse u? i can't imagine how u live through those lives...

a rotten guy is not worth for our love =D but yaoi does xDDDD

errr....at the moment,not yet =D i'm still growing like a little bird xD

lol,i forgot to ask u question in the last post~

did u ever think of transsexual? and become a man,lololo

• Like 1

In my yaoi fantasies lol ^^ of course I'm the uke in all of them lol

What do you want to be when you grow up? ^^ lol just had to ask this one lol

• Like 3

Ummm... I'm 33 more than grew up?? 555 Just kidding... I used to want to be a doctor when I was a child. But nowadays I work with the doctors & realize that this job I yearned for being it was not suitable for me..

So, I really have fun at this time with my family & my friends and also this YO.. They can make my day ^^

What would you do if one day you woke up alone in the universe?

• Like 1

maybe I would feel relieved;) I don't know really;) I like to be on my own.

But after some time I know I would feel sad and lonely without anyone to talk to..

Are you growing some flowers?

• Like 2

I don't like people who have too much arrogance or thinks they are in a higher position than you are. I almost hit one of my coworkers because of that air she had and was telling me how to do my job... Oooooo.. I did put her in her place before I did something physical lol

What is the thing that makes you most sad?

I've never been given the opportunity truthfully ^^ I'm still waiting for him/her to come along ^^

What was the funniest thing you did when you were a child?

• Like 1

When I was 9 years old I used to fly like SUPERMAN with my blanket tied on my shoulders..

I climbed up to the window & flew down.. So my mouth bled my right arm broke & also my head's full of blood!!

OMG The big scar is still on my hand too 555...

What is your favorite stuff now? Why?

yaoi :) no explanation needed

would you continue loving someone even if you know that you will never have a chance to win his/her love?

• Like 1

Yes, I would.... Why not? Love to give but not take is the quote of my LOVE ^^

Do you have penfriends? How do you think about writing letters to someone else nowadays?