Some dumb questions about posts

lsd

Is it me or the threads and posts I did yesterday are just gone XD ?

I posted few mangas and I can't find them, and the points I made from them are gone too, and some posts cant be view from my profile

And how could I subscribe to the threads I post?

Thanks for your help :)

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lsd

• Key

• hama71

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or the threads and posts I did yesterday are just gone XD ?

I posted few mangas and I can't find them, and the points I made from them are gone too, and some posts cant be view from my profile

And how could I subscribe to the threads I post?

Thanks for your help :)

The post Key did about movie server...

@ Aoi, Paul4U

Thanks a lot for your support. Tomorrow I'll start the transferring process and hopefully the site will be up again in the shortest time and working way better :)

He said that some of post made during the movie will be gone...

May be that is why...

Ask Key when he come back from rest...

But, I think what I said there is what he will say I think...

I read he post so I just wait until he finish movie the server...

Then post it... so I think you might have to re-post what you did...

• Like 1

@lsd

What hama71 said was perfectly right. I did open a thread in the Announcement and Rules section to inform the users about the fact that we are moving to another server and all points, posts, threads made during the process will be lost. Here it's

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm sorry about that, but we had no choice, because everything posted on the forum during the transfer is lost, that's why I even made that announcement, to warn everybody. Thanks for understanding! :)

Now it's ok, everybody can post again and nothing will be lost anymore because we have finished the transfer. :)

@hama71

Thanks for the help! :)

• Like 2

@ lsd

In the Navbar, under Arcade, click on Forum Actions and from the drop-down select General Settings. In the newly opened page scroll down a bit at Messaging & Notification. Then you will see this section: Default Thread Subscription Mode and a drop-down menu. Click on the arrow in the right and chose Through My Control Panel Only if you want to see the subscriptions in the control panel; or chose one of the other 3 options if you want to get notifications on your e-mail.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it has to be your own link, that is, uploading it yourself to a file sharing site (it can be any file sharing: Mediafire, Megaupload, 4Share, Uploading.com just any file sharing out there) and paste the link in here.

Yes, not licensed mangas :)

• 2 months later...

XD sorry for answering this "late"

thanks for your response

I was just asking about your own link thing, because I saw some links that are from a yahoo group I kinna manage .. :p

but its alright