Moving Server

Key

@ hama71, cherryyuri

Thanks for your care! I think I'll sleep better only after I'll finish the transfer. :)

I had to restart the Apache server twice today, and the transfering process is going so slow. So, I have to have patience. :)

Don't worry just wait... That all you can do now any way...

Nothing come from worrying about it..

Oh... there is one... stress... --;;

So just let it be... and see...

It will be done when it is done... ^^

Just don't let worry or stress get you... O.K!!!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• hama71

• Belita

• cherryyuri

@ vanillablue, hama71

Thanks a lot for all your support! I really appreciate it! I'll try to follow your advice and not stress that much (if that is possible) :)

Even I said it.. I have hard time not getting stress... --;;;

But, still it's best for your health not to get stress...

May be just listen some music during waiting or some thing that make you less stress... ^^;;;

Any way... every thing will be O.K. so done worry! ^^

• Like 1

@ hama71, Belita

Thanks for the patience. I know it's not so pleasent to wait, but we have to. :)

We are more worry about you then the forum...

So take care of you first!!!!!

We can wait... Do you worry!!!!

Just take much time as you need!!!!

• Like 1

We are more worry about you then the forum...

So take care of you first!!!!!

We can wait... Do you worry!!!!

Just take much time as you need!!!!

I make hama71 words my own :)

• Like 2

I found the error that caused us problems yesterday. It was an error in the htaccess, not in the database (thankfully).

As I already warned you, the posts, visitor messages, private messages and points from the last 2 days were lost.

We haven't finish working on it, but at least now the forum is functional.

• Like 8

Either way, we have to thank you... :)

You gus were tireless thru all this... Hope now you have some good days rest...

Thank you for your hard work... :)

• Like 1

@ Belita

Thank you! It was really tiring and stressful. Especially when we didn't know where the error came from.

I want to thank once again to all of you for your patience in the name of all the YO team.

I've been anxious to get back on here despite me having limited time to do so cause of my job. Glad things are functioning again and Key we owe it all to you. I think I speak for everyone on the forums when we send hugs and luv and all that good stuff to you. Thanks again so much and stay safe!

• Like 1

@ Ueda_Angel

Thanks a lot! We really appreciate your feedback and all your patience. It was a long and difficult process, but we are glad our members understood and supported us!

Thanks again to all YaoiOtaku members! :)

• Like 1

Dearest Key and the YO team,

Thank you so much for your incredible efforts in making the forums functional again. I'm sure it was no easy feat but you all pulled through. We're all here to support you and cheer you on. Hope you got to read some of my replies to your twitter updates.

Uhm..I am curious though are we on the new server already? Are we to expect any more downtimes in the near future? Thanks so much again. :) I hope my questions are not much trouble.

• Like 1

@yojichan

Thanks a lot, your support means a lot to us! :)

No, actually I didn't see your replies on Twitter. I checked all the @Mentions and tried to reply to all of them, but there was no mention from you. I accessed your Twitter page, but your tweets are protected.

Yes, we are on the new server now and hopefully we got rid once for all of that annoying 500 Internal Server Error.

We still have to work a bit in the htaccess, but that shouldn't cause any downtime. I really hope the forum will work better than before and that our work was worth it. :)

Thank you again, we really appreciate your feedback!

• Like 4

Thank you for all the hard work to YO team!

I didn't even notice that the forum was down (I was in vacations for a week at my grandparents and no internet connection there)

But I'm happy that now it works because I really missed all my friends here! :D

• Like 1

Thank you guys!

Now I noticed the forum loads pretty slow. I asked the company that offers the new server to look into this issue. They said they will work on it and will update me as soon as possible.

• Like 2

Thank you guys!

Now I noticed the forum loads pretty slow. I asked the company that offers the new server to look into this issue. They said they will work on it and will update me as soon as possible.

Any way few more any you could rest...

When you done... Just forget about it and rest much as you need...

Don't think about forum at all and when you get much rest as you need and come back... O.K..

Thank you for everything!!! ^^

• Like 1

@hama71

Yes, after I'll finish with all I have to customize, I'll go rest, I promise :)

You said it... So when you go resting just forget about this forum until you got all the rest you need!!!!!!!

• Like 1