Moving Server

Key

Tomorrow I will move the forum to another dedicated server. The moving process might cause a downtime from 2 to 72 hours.

As you saw, the theft of our images cause the forum to run very slow, so, I decided to move the forum to a bigger dedicated server.

This change will hopefully completely solve the 500 Internal Server Error.

I will post regular updates on our Twitter:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to keep you updated about the process.

I'm doing my best to make the forum work better, thank you for understanding :)

NOTE: All private messages, posts, visitor messages and threads created from 12pm today (the official forum time) until we will complete the transfer to the new server will be lost. So, please download any important private messages sent/received today.

• Like 22

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• hama71

• Belita

• cherryyuri

I really hope that sovle the problem...

Thank you for let us know head of it... ^^

I hope they will not take too long as 72 hours... --;;;

• Like 1

@ hama71

I also hope that it won't take that long, but I have to prevent you, because that is a possibility. I will try my best to work as fast as I can, but that is not only up to me. It also depends on the time in which the domain registrar will update the information and the time in which the new server will be up and ready to use.

Again, I will post regular updates on how the process is going on our Twitter.

• Like 2

@ hama71

I also hope that it won't take that long, but I have to prevent you, because that is a possibility. I will try my best to work as fast as I can, but that is not only up to me. It also depends on the time in which the domain registrar will update the information and the time in which the new server will be up and ready to use.

Again, I will post regular updates on how the process is going on our Twitter.

Don't worry I just said that...

Long as it come back that is all matter to us... ^^

I will keep up with Twitter when I can't get into the forum...

Thank you again!!! ^^

• Like 1

Yay! Oh I do hope it will solve the problem too. This error is so anoying...

And we know you're doing your best, Key! Thank you so much for that!

• Like 1

It's true this thing is annoying, I couldn't reach the forum, since the beginning of afternoon until now...

But the only thing, it's to wait and we know that you give your best for resolving this problem ! :)

• Like 1

I started working on the new server. I let the old server on to reduce the downtime.

Again, all posts, threads, messages posted yesterday afternoon and today (the forum time) will be lost.

Thank you

• Like 2

You're doing a great job, Key!

Thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this to make the forum experience a whole lot better than before.

Take all the time you need.

Will await patiently for the updates. :)

• Like 1

@ yojichan

Thank you for your patience and support!

Update: The site is already uploaded on the new server. The forum is almost 10% moved, but it's going so slow. Until both the site and forum will be completely uploaded on the new server, both will run on the old server.

• Like 2

@ cherryyuri

Actually I didn't sleep very good, but I had 2 coffees today, so I guess I'll be fine. :)

That not good... --

I told you to take care for yourself first!!!!

I hope you don't get to stress over this.

So please be sure to take a rest...

• Like 1

@ hama71, cherryyuri

Thanks for your care! I think I'll sleep better only after I'll finish the transfer. :)

I had to restart the Apache server twice today, and the transfering process is going so slow. So, I have to have patience. :)

• Like 2