Database error?

hal7283

Dear admins

I just replied to one of my rps but when I posted there seemed to be some weird shenanigans, and when I tried to access it again the thread simply refused to open, and showed a "Database Error" page instead. All other pages of the forum seems to be working fine so I'm clueless. Can you fix it? Or is the problem on my end?

here's the link of the thread:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Racheal

• rev22x20

• Sathenus

I'm just having the exact same problem with one of my RPs. The only thing i can say is that it will come back in a few hours or so and hopefully your reply will be on auto-save. (update: Ah no, it wouldn’t be by now)

Why it happens I got no idea -_-

Same here I'm having it with my one rp and have messaged almost all the mods and admins about it with my one thread all my others are fine! But I can see threads other users are having problems with and can't see.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been having the same problem with one of my RP's. It was fine earlier today until about noon. Then whenever I try to view it I get the database error but it's seriously only with that one thread. I can view it, but only if I am not logged in. The moment I log into the forum I get the error again when I try to view the thread. I honestly thought it would just end up going away after a few hours like the error has previous times I've gotten it but it's been pretty much all day now and I still can't reply or view it when signed in.

I am having the same problem whilst trying to upload books on the BL Novel Downloads - Members Only section.

WN0ONO6.png

I'll assume the admins were already notified!

Yeah they have been notified since it's a lot of users only having the issue viewing one thread. Hopefully they can fix it.

I have optimized the database tables and flushed the system cache. Please try again. If you still get the error, please clean your browser's cookies selecting 'Everything' in the time frame drop-down and let me know if the issue is solved or not.

(I still get a lot of those error still tho.. ._.)

Key is looking into the errors right now, but he also has many things to take care of at the moment, especially these couple days, you guys can report the errors here but please be patient a little bit. Thank you for all your understanding ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Can you guy let us know if any of you still get an error, and please attach screenshot in your post if possible to make it easier for Key to identify the problem.

Thank you ;D

It's a 505 error every now and then but refreshing the page fixes it.

ael

Thank you for your reply

please let us know if you encounter the error again.

Thank you for the reply

Do you remember when was the last time the error occur ? Do you get any since yesterday?

Thank guys

I had one yesterday I belive but I just get it maybe once a dat or every other day I don't really pay to much attention to it since refreshing fixes it.

Thank you so much for your reply

. Please let us know if you get anymore error from now on. I ask specifically because Key did take care of the problems and I did check throughout the day and did not get any errors since then, so it is important to know if you guys still get errors and also the frequency of it.