Don't Worry, Darling, I Will Make It Quick [Rin&LoneDigger]

♠[Rin]♠

The only answer Aleksander got to his question was Kaiser grabbing him and locking their lips together. He didn't know what came over him again for a second time in such a short period. But now that he was started he couldn't stop, allowing himself the release of loosing control over himself was just too addicting.

It was far from a romantic sweet sort of kiss, and the fact that he still had a bloody nose and lips didn't exactly help with how rough he was being.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• LoneDigger

• DarenZen

Aleksander tip-toed out of reflex to match the other's height, even if it still was not completely even. The taste of warm iron was quick to occupy his lips and reach his tongue. Kaiser's lips were rough and dry, just what you would expect from a man who had just been in a fight and five years in prison on top of it. The blonde parted his lips and brought his hand forward to grab the brunette's top, claw his fingers into it and pull a little on it as well. Without a sign of fear, he caught the other's bottom lip in between his teeth as well and gave it a rough bite, before licking over it with his tongue as some sort of sadistic apology. He had guessed that intimate exchanges with his pet wouldn't be like a highschool experience, on the contrary, it was indeed feisty.

The other could barely even reach his lips, but he was making it happen. That's just how Aleksander was, but he didn't want the smaller male to have to struggle, so he took it upon himself without breaking their first kiss to lift the Russian off of the ground by his hips, the motion was effortless. Not surprisingly considering prison didn't leave him many hobbies other than working out, as he did not prefer to sit around libraries jerking off to books like some.

The roughness seemed oddly welcomed, he didn't or rather he hadn't been allowing himself to feel things. It was just the same bullshit day after day while trying to keep everything down. Especially now that he was so close to his freedom, it should have been easier than the first years, yet he found himself breaking down more than ever.

The correlation of meeting Aleksander should have been obvious to the man, but he just saw it as something he had complete control over, something that he had given into willingly of his own accord.

• 2 weeks later...

Grinning into the kiss, the Russian snaked his arms around the taller male's neck. He tilted his head a little more and tried to capture his pet's tongue to give it a bite, but it was hard to hold that flexible muscle with his teeth. Therefore, instead, he simply leaned back forcefully, dragging the other with him to make the position harder for him in a teasing manner. And as soon as the oxygen became too little to go on, the kiss was broken, leaving the blonde with an uneven breath. He re-drew one of his arms from the other's neck and rose his hand to wipe some blood off his nose. "Maybe you should clean up a little, don't you think?" he smirked, moving his hand in the air so the liquid would reflect the corridor's weak light. His glimpse then went back up to the brunette, his eyes glistening with an indescribable emotion. Maybe his pet would finally listen to him, but he had to take babysteps so the other wouldn't notice right away.

"Why? Can't stand the sight of a little blood?"

Kaiser knew that clearly wasn't the case with the other at all, in fact very far from it. But if the Ruskie wanted him to clean up the best he was getting was the man rubbing his sleeve crudely across his nose, transferring some of the red to his clothing.

But now it was so much harder to satisfy, no one came close. Except for Alexsander because he was so different from everything else.

"Funny," Aleksander sarcastically answered. He withdrew his other arm and watched how Kaiser bluntly wiped the blood off his face with his arm. The blonde sighed to himself and narrowed his eyebrows in a measuring manner. His pet was just messing with him, at least he assumed that, because he didn't consider him a stupid kid on the inside. "Have you seen a bloodbath in your life before?" Aleksander wiped the foreign blood on his trousers and then crossed his arms. He expected Kai's answer to be a No, after all he had merely stabbed someone during a robbery, accidently even.

Kaiser simply gave a shrug of his shoulders when asked the question.

"Yeah? I seen some shit, I guess..."

Now the dark haired male was staring down at the Russian, trying to see where this could be heading. It was pretty clear, but maybe he wanted something more?

"Oh really? Why don't you tell me a little about your experiences. Compared to you, I'll be here for a while longer, I could use some stories before I'll be alone again." The words had a sad meaning behind them, however there was no trait of sorrow in his voice, simply because he was lying, at least half of it was a lie. He was geuinly interested in what Kaiser had seen or done in his life before. The time after the break-out was bound to be tough and although he had little interest in preparing his pet for that, he at least felt like getting to know him better. Would he be able to stand straight at a disfigured corpse? A cut off head of a cat? A dog sliced in two? Innocent people skinned alive? Yes, everyone's mind was questionable and the limits differed from person to person. No matter how tough one looked, it didn't necessarily mean that the person was immune to cruelty altogether.

"It's not that interesting."

Kaiser dismissed Alexsander calmly, already walking away. He wasn't falling into one of those again. Besides, the Russian was insane. Nothing he could even fathom would likely even come near to catching his attention. And why talk about his past when the future was already so close within his grasp?

He just wanted out of here, and to forget and move on.

• 2 weeks later...

"Killjoy!" The Russian grinned, following the brunette as mentioned man turned to leave the corridor. "Why don't you open up a little to me? It almost looks like you are afraid of telling me anything. Am I fearable?" Lavender eyes skipped their gaze up to the ceiling in a thoughtful manner while Aleksander slid his hands into the pockets of orange trousers. "Usually, humans only fear what they don't know. Maybe you just need to get to know me. And vice versa, I'd say! We can start simple. So, what's your favourite colour?"

"And why would I want to do something like that? So you can feel more important?"

He stopped and turned to look at the other, he was just too persistent. Couldn't he see that he wanted nothing to do with him.

"What's there to be afraid of? Maybe you don't want to know and just maybe I don't care."

He was being a bastard, he knew that. But this was getting too dangerous. The only connections he formed in here were ones that benefited him some way, and now that he was almost out it seemed risky to try to form last minute bonds.

Yet he didn't want to push the Russian away entirely, even if this one of those stupid mind games probably.

"Green's not bad?"

• 4 weeks later...

"I am already important, you are just trying to deny it," Aleksander opined. He stopped as well as the brunette halted suddenly, turning to look down to him. The Russian smiled up to Kaiser completely fearlessly. The other was already in his web, struggling to get away without knowing it. There was the constant rejection but also the push to talk. "You are right, I am harmless. Someone who has spent five years in prison tends to know if someone is a danger."

"Green? That's a nice colour. It has a lot of shades." A collar in forest green with black accents would surely fit Kaiser's eyes, the blonde thought. His gaze skipped over to the big clock on the wall, before it went back to the brunette. "It's getting late. Well, then..." The smaller one tiptoed and leaned dangerously close in to his pet. A pair of lavender eyes stared right into the emerald ones of his counterpart. In the light above, the circled frames of contact lenses were visible around Aleksander's irises. Their lips were almost touching, however before that could happen, he instantly pulled back and went back down onto his heels, gesturing for Kaiser to continue his way to the cells. "Good night~"

Having the other standing so closely to him proved to be too much a temptation for Kaiser, in fact he was hardly threatened by it, or if he was this was the way he was choosing to handle it. Waiting for the other to turn and just take a few steps with his back turned before grabbing the other from behind firmly and twisting him around before pressing his back against the wall and locking their lips together in a hungry kiss.

• 2 weeks later...

The Russian was genuinly surprised when he felt the grip of five strong fingers on his arm. He was pulled backwards and met the next-best wall with his back in the following moment. Dull pain stung in his scapulae due to the impact, however he was instantly distracted by a rough kiss. The additional warmth of his pet's body so close to him made the whole situation a little more comofortable in this cold prison. He could feel the pressure of Kaiser's jaw easily and it was kind of infectious. Aleksander grinned victiriously into the kiss before he pushed a little forward as well to heat the game up. He brought his hand up to the side to drive his fingers through the other's dark brunette hair, feeling the coolness in between the fingers and rubbing against the scalp with his thumb.

His other hand found a way in between them, up his pet's clothed chest and to the top's collar. As soon as his fingertips met the warm skin of the throat, he gently pressed against it and drew a circled with his index finger right above the right main artery.

Kaiser wasn't sure why he was doing this with... him. He had remained in control for so long. And why bother with this sort of thing now that he was so close to freedom? It wouldn't have been so strange if this were five years earlier, but right now it seemed purely self destructive. Though he hardly seemed to realize this. Even if he had somehow been aware of the fact, he knew he wasn't that masochistic.

Stop kissing him, that's enough.

He didn't stop, especially since the other was playing along so nicely why should he?

Maybe he was just giving the Russian what he wanted all along. Not the kiss, but the chance for the perfect opening. It was already too late, but the touch on his neck... If this had been before he was a murderer. He would have found it a sensual thing. And it still was, but there was also something vulnerable about it.

Wild animals always go for the kill. So do most men.

He felt a chill go down his spine and just like that he had broken their lips apart and was instead just holding the other against the wall, not nearly as roughly as before. But his grip was so tight, like he wasn't letting go or even making another move. Just standing there, waiting and watching Alekzander.

• 2 weeks later...

The moment their lips were torn apart by the taller male was a little surprising, even for the Russian, so Aleksander blinked once before a smile was once more placed on his lips. Now that Kaiser's grip had softened, he leaned back against the wall and stared back into the brunette's eyes. The little amount of light that was still there reflected in the transparent contact lenses above his lavender eyes. There was a complexion of emotion in them, but it was hard to tell what exactly. It looked like he was very much satisfied with either himself or the situation.

"Did you know that cats use staring as some kind of competition? The one who looks away first loses. Or maybe..." Aleksander's hand on Kaiser's throat moved upwards. His fingers carressed the jawline and ghosted towards the ear. His thumb stroked over the few strands of hair behind it. "You are just waiting for me to do something. Hmm, you are hard to read. What are you thinking? Care for some catnip?" He couldn't resist to have a chuckle pass his lips at his own last words. Kaiser was everything but a house cat and harmless, but he was still his pet.

"... So are you like trying to offer me drugs?"

Kaiser teased with a smirk, wasn't catnip just like weed for felines? It was an obvious joke from the man. But should he even have bothered with such a response to a statement that seemed to be more like a metaphor or even a challenge. He didn't know what game they were playing at, just when he thought he was starting to get him, it would change and he was left to recalculate his own decisions.

The Russian laughed, and it sounded genuine. He narrowed his eyebrows, looking up to his pet with an estimating look. "I mean, I don't have any on me right now but I probably would." He had done drugs himself in the past, but that was long ago. He knew the consequences and he also knew that he had a business to run so getting addicted would ruin his own career.

Aleksander brought his hand back down to Kaiser's throat, stroking over the larynx with the tip of his index finger. His nail toughed it only so slightly. "What's your plan? Lights-out will be soon." He himself still had a few things to do before bed. Now that he was at least this tied with his pet, he would need for them to spend more time together. There were still nine weeks left, enough time to tie a bond. The break-out was thoroughly planned, there was no way he could add time to his mission.

"Yeah? Well, don't fucking tell anyone this or you won't ever get rid of them."

Kaiser smirked again, but the expression slowly faded when he felt the other touching his neck again.

He decided by now that it definitely wasn't a turn on, no way.

Just a nuisance... He sighed, but the action only seemed to do him in worse for he could feel the vein poking against his nail.

Gross.

"I don't fucking know, go to bed? What about you then?"

"Wasn't planning to, no worries", Aleksander assured. He could feel the skin under his finger move the slightest bit as his pet sighed. His moods dropped and rose like a cat's, it was unbelieveable how moody Kaiser appeared sometimes. "What I will do? Hmm. I'd go to bed soon, if..." His gaze skipped down to Kaiser's hands holding him, before he looked back up. "If you were to let go, that is. Are you a little nervous? You seemed so confident a minute ago."

Aleksander tiptoed to look over Kaiser's shoulder, checking for the other end of the corridor out of curiosity. Nobody had appeared so far, so it must be quite late.

What the fuck? He hadn't realized that his hands were still resting on the other's sides, just above his hips. Maybe a little more than just laying there, his hands did seem to grip slightly every now and then, particularly when his neck was poked.

"Hm? Nah... just tired. If we're not back in by the curfew it'll be trouble."

He said, perfectly excusing himself for why he had stopped. Right?

"Hmm.. I am not buying it, but don't worry. I am a very understanding person." The Russian rose his hand from the other's throat to the head and drove his fingers through the brunette hair, watching it spike up and then fall back into place again. Afterwards he finally re-drew both of his hands and crossed his arms over his chest. "I think so too. I would hate to cause trouble for all those amiable and kind guards." He was being extremely sarcastic, but half of it was the truth. He needed a clean slate to prevent attention. "So, let's go I'd say." He brushed his pet's hands off his hips in order to snake out of the 'embrace' and moved to walk in the direction of the cell block.

Aleksander had become more... touchy lately. Maybe the loneliness of prison life was starting to get to the Russian? It wasn't that unusual, but he hadn't recalled the other ever playing with his hair, or his neck especially. It seemed kind of dangerous honestly, but still the temptation was always there. The only thing that seemed to pull him back to reality was his own freedom. He'd been in here too long to let anything stop that, yet the other was always distracting him.

Well, off to bed it was then...

In the morning, Aleksander was there to surprise his pet. After roll-call, he went to the cafeteria to get a tray of acceptable food to consume. He could feel the eyes of a few other elite inmates on him and it painfully remembered him of the cat and mouse game he had to play here, but now that he finally fit into the system and had earned the protection of Kaiser, he only had to let the others know. It was a win-win situation: Getting rid of those bastards and getting closer to the bruntte at the same time.

Aleksander spotted Kaiser on a table. As usual, he was here pretty early, and this time the Russian was too, so not too many inmates were roaming the cafeteria yet. He walked up to the table his pet was sitting at and approached him from the side. "Good morning," he said with his devilish smile. "May I take a seat?" Honestly, if this wasn't prison, he would have taken the whole table. The thought of his pet dominating him cut deeply into his pride, so he couldn't wait for it to be the other way around. Even though he liked dominant personalities in bed, he was still very confident.

Fucking Hell, he couldn't wait to get out of this place. If he had to eat another one of these excuses as a meal he'd sooner starve. Funny how somehow like him could turn that way, he had never considered himself a fussy eater. But there wasn't much options around here, and choosing between one flavor of slop over another that would appear to be a different meat or vegetable -supposedly- was really not doing him any wonders.

He never thought he'd miss regular food so much, and now he was starting the day off wrong. Pissed off, and still hungry.

Yet, his anger was not directed on the Russian as he innocently asked to sit down, but all he got out of Kaiser was a short snort of acknowledge and permission to take place by his side.