The Shikon Jewel (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Wrapping his arms around his legs he tried to hold himself from trembling. All that happened made him realize that the demon world is not a place for a human. Especially not one like him. He was just a bait, a tool, a weapon and nothing more. With tears in his eyes and anger he looked at the two tengus in front of him. He tried to get all his courage that he had to speak again without sounding pathetic.

"Naname...calm down. Its us...we saved you. Your safe now..."

"Naname...you can trust me..."

"Can i have some clothes please" he took a deep breath looking up at Kyo and Sagami. Trust him? Trust them? He did that and they lied him. They hide information from him. Information that was valuable because it was about his life and the process of being killed. Better said eaten after he would be sexually abused. How could they keep that detail away from him? Didn't he had the right to know what was about to happen to him?

"Naname!" a voice from behind the tengus was heard and Naname looked up. It was Miyu.

"Miyu" he said bursting in tears as the other hugged him, hiding his face into his familiar chest.

"It's alright ... sorry for being late" he said trying to comfort the boy. He didn't know what happened or why Naname was half naked. He was just thankful that they reached it in time before it was too late.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Kyo was...confused. He thought Naname would be eager to see him, but he seemed...angery with him. Frightened even. What did they do to him! He glared at the leader of the bats, knowing that he must of touched Naname. When the other asked for clothes, Kyo quickly pulled away, turning to Sagami.

"Get him away from here and take care of him, meet us back at the rendezvous point. He doesn't need to see this.." He muttered , his voice turning darker as he put back on his mask and walks away, he wanted to be by Nanami's side, but seeing him with Miyu stung. He couldn't help but feel like that should be him! How traumatized was he?

"I'll get you some clothes, but not right now, we need to leave. Miyu...step aside." He quickly reached out to him, and picked up Naname with ease, taking off suddenly.

"Hoki, Buzen, Gou...with me..." He ordered, as the tengus surrounded the defenseless bat demons.

"For what you did to Naname, you should die slowly and painfully...but...I have other things to do, and your not worth my time. " With out saying another word, he brought his sword down, chopping off Izanami's head, letting his blood drench his clothes as his head rolled on the ground. He then turned to the troops who had been following the demons orders, all 37 of them, many started to beg, asking to be spared. Kyo turned to his guardians. " Finish it...There is no mercy tonight. " He hissed.The other Tengu's did as they were told, starting to kill each demon, one by one, letting there screams fill the air.

When it came to Naname...Kyo made no exceptions. He would kill anyone who tried to hurt him.

Naname....why do I feel like I've lost you. He sighed as left, heading straight to the abandon cottage that Sagami took Nanami too. He just had to see him!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sagami took Nanami to a cottage where he gave him a kimono to wear and attended to his wound, removing the arrow in the boys legs and wrapping it up. He even started a fire in order to keep him warm, and gave him the bed, allowing Miyu to be with him the entire time.

He handed Naname some water and leaned against the door, being a type of guard. They were still technically in enemy territory, so he needed to be cautious. "I'm sure master Kyo is on his way...care to explain your behavior..." He glared at the human, not sure what was bugging him.

Having Miyu by his side and comforting him was a bless. He couldn't let Kyo get any near him. Not after what he found out the even Kyo would do those things to him in order to gain power. Wipping his tears he looked at all three of them.

"Get him away from here and take care of him, meet us back at the rendezvous point. He doesn't need to see this.."

The anger in his tone made a chill ran down his spine making him shiver. Before he could even say anything Miyu was stepped aside and he was lift up by Sagami flying away from that place. Frightened by the height ,he wrapped his arms around Sagami, not looking down. He could only hear Kyos voice which was loud and clear. He was like a totally different person down there.

As they reach the cabin, he changed in the clothes he was given, screaming in pain when the arrow was pulled out from his leg. After he remained silent, not talking to Miyu or anybody. He wished he was dead in that very moment.

"I'm sure master Kyo is on his way...care to explain your behavior..."

"Why should i .... you didn't consider to tell me about the ceremony either" he said looking angry at Sagami, meaning that he knew about what the ceremony was about. The sex, the fact that he had to be eaten in order for the power to be absorbed. Nothing. Maybe he was ignorant too and didn't asked but he trusted them. He trusted Kyo when he said he would be safe with him. He trusted every word but he lied to him. Or he forgotten? But he said he wouldn't do that. He would keep him safe. Did he lied to him? Could it be that he lied just to get him in his realm and captured him? After today when he looked like a different person than the one he saw back home. What could it be? Fear was now placed in his heart by the demon that captured him before. He was now questioning everything.

Sagami's eyes widened slightly hearing Nanami say he knew about the ceremony. What else did Lord Izanami's tell him?! "I suggest you choose your next words very carefully Nanami. I don't know what Lord Izanami said to you, but I doubt much of it was true....That demon held no regard for you, he took you from us and overwhelmed you with his strength. He was going to rape you and kill you...and you had no say in the matter. I'm sure he didn't even bother getting your name...and....what has Lord Kyo done to you? For you?! He demands everyone to call you by your name, wanting every tengu to see you as there equal, he declared war on a clan, in order to save you, causing countless issues he will now need to address when he gets home. In fact...correct me if I'm wrong but he has saved you many times form a horrible fate...There is plenty you don't know...but know this...Lord Kyo deeply cares for you. "

He glanced out the window hearing something, his eyes scanned the area seeing Lord Kyo land near the cottage. He frowned slightly. "Rather than suspect him of betrayal, what you need to be doing is thanking him...." He muttered. He glanced back at the human. "And now is your chance. "

He opened the door just as Kyo reached it. The man was drenched in water. Sagami raised an eye brow up at him in confusion. "What happened to you?" He muttered, keeping his voice low. "I rinsed off by the lake...I figured all the blood might of frightened Nanami..so..." He shrugged, whispering. "Say no more...by the way...apparently Lord Izanami told Nanami about the ceremony but its unclear to me if he told Nanami the truth or lies. " Kyo's eyes widened slightly, glancing over at Nanami...did he...hate him now?

"I...I see..."

"And the others?"

"Acounted for. Taro was injured but he should be fine. I ordered them to clean themselves off as well before coming, I'm going to ask you to do the same when they return, but for now...please stand guard outside...I need to talk to Nanami. "

"Yes. " With out another word. Sagami left, closing the door behind him and leaving Kyo alone with Nanami and Miyu. The demon gave the other a small smile as he approached his bed side, and brought a chair over so he could sit across from the human. "I am sorry you got injured during the fighting...I know your wound must hurt...let me see your leg...I'll heal you."

"I suggest you choose your next words very carefully Nanami. I don't know what Lord Izanami said to you, but I doubt much of it was true....That demon held no regard for you, he took you from us and overwhelmed you with his strength. He was going to rape you and kill you...and you had no say in the matter. I'm sure he didn't even bother getting your name...and....what has Lord Kyo done to you? For you?! He demands everyone to call you by your name, wanting every tengu to see you as there equal, he declared war on a clan, in order to save you, causing countless issues he will now need to address when he gets home. In fact...correct me if I'm wrong but he has saved you many times form a horrible fate...There is plenty you don't know...but know this...Lord Kyo deeply cares for you. "

He couldn't disagree with him. He had a point, but at the same point he was still having doubt about Kyo. Even though he seemed so nice towards him and every time they were together he cared for him but the thought of being eaten by Kyo made his stomach turn and turn. From what he understood from the others, beside the sex where you claim the body you have to devour him to claim the soul as well. Could Kyo do that to him? Eat him in order to gain power? Maybe Sagami was right and there was plenty he didn't know but it wasn't his fault. He asked how it will be there and everyone pampered him not telling the last process of the ceremony. Before he could speak the other continued.

"Rather than suspect him of betrayal, what you need to be doing is thanking him...." He muttered. He glanced back at the human. "And now is your chance. "

As the door opened he lifted his eyes and saw Kyo all soaked in water. It was a little confusing since outside it wasn't raining. But his answer came after as Kyo talked about the blood on his clothes and himself. Left alone with him and Miyu he bit his lips not knowing what to say or react. He wanted to get away but at the same time he wanted to believe that Kyo was harmless. Maybe he was but the fear that the other demon set in his mind and soul was hard to overtake.

"I am sorry you got injured during the fighting...I know your wound must hurt...let me see your leg...I'll heal you."

First he pulled the leg winning in pain. He was stubborn but maybe he should trust his guts from time to time. And he needed some answers and now it was the perfect time. He looked at Miyu who was standing right next to him.

"Can you ... leave me alone with him ... please" he asked taking a deep breath.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes ... if i need anything i'll call you" he said patting the other on the shoulder smiling and appreciating the thought.

Miyu did as he was told and exit the room, closing the door behind him.

Now that they were alone he turned his gaze back to the other but lowering to his leg.

"I want to ask you something and i need the truth" he started lifting his eyes. "Are you going to eat me for my soul?" he asked trying to be brave.

Kyo bit his lip as Naname pulled away from him again...so...it wasn't the blood that frightened him..but he himself. He turned to gaze, feeling a unbearable pain in his chest, to be rejected by Naname was probably the worst feeling in the world.

When the other asked Miyu to leave, he glanced up at Naname in confusion but said nothing. He didn't even watch Miyu go, he was too busy eying Naname and watching his movements. There eyes met as Kyo waited for Naname to speak.

"I want to ask you something and i need the truth"[/Quote]

"Of course..."

"Are you going to eat me for my soul?" [/Quote]

Kyo's eyes widened slightly, taken aback by the question. Is this the lie that Izunami told him?! "No." He said sternly, but his tone quickly began to soften as he contuied. " I would never do anything to hurt you Naname...It is true that...consuming the shikon jewel is a option during the ceremony...but so is mating...And that's all I want to do with you. Its not unheard of for a demon to keep the shikon jewel alive and by his side but...I...wish for you to be more than that." He gently reached out his hand toward the human, taking his injured leg and beginning to remove the bandages. " You do not know this, but the way I treat you is...considered odd, But that is because.....I love you...Nanami..." He looked over the boys wound and brought his lips closer to it. " Hold still...this will hurt.." He warned as his warm tongue lapped at his wound, sending a painful burning sensation up his leg, but Kyo held Naname steady, quickly licking the wound and healing it in seconds. He then looked up at Nanami. His eyes glowing red now from tasting the boys delicious blood. He released him. "It is not easy to control my urges...and the scent you give off...attraches demons to you, making them want to ravish and eat you...I've spent years building up my tolerance just so I could be near you, because back when we were kids...I could hardly stand being in the same room with you. I even assidently ...hurt you because I couldn't control myself...." He spoke honestly, his gaze falling. " And when I discovered the fate of the shikon jewel...I wanted...to save you..."

"No."

Naname was taken aback by the sudden burst from the other breathing in deep, keeping himself steady.

I would never do anything to hurt you Naname...It is true that...consuming the shikon jewel is a option during the ceremony...but so is mating...And that's all I want to do with you. Its not unheard of for a demon to keep the shikon jewel alive and by his side but...I...wish for you to be more than that."

With every word the other was saying he was getting more and more confused not knowing what to believe. One thing made him narrow his eyes. mating? is he referring at what i'm thinking? but ... that would mean .... me and him ... , Naname looked surprised at the other realizing what he meant. All was too much to understand and too confusing.

" You do not know this, but the way I treat you is...considered odd, But that is because.....I love you...Nanami..."

Hold still...this will hurt.."

Before he could digest the others confession he felt the pinch of the pain from his leg, feeling the pain from head to toe. "Ngh!" he wined a little at the pain but he still couldn't get over the fact that the other just said he was loving him. Loving him! He never heard anyone say that to him before. His hear was beating so fast that it was like on a running contest.

"It is not easy to control my urges...and the scent you give off...attraches demons to you, making them want to ravish and eat you...I've spent years building up my tolerance just so I could be near you, because back when we were kids...I could hardly stand being in the same room with you. I even assidently ...hurt you because I couldn't control myself...."

" And when I discovered the fate of the shikon jewel...I wanted...to save you..."

"Wait .... Hurt me? What do you mean by hurting me? That part o really don't remember" he said finding his voice back. The fear was slowly gone as he looked at the other, getting kind of lost in those red eyes. He had to admit that it was a kind of attraction between them. He didn't want to think about it at first but now that the other confessed he had to admit it at least to himself. He liked the guy from the moment he saved his life. And as Sagami said, he did saved his life multiple times. He shouldn't had doubted him.

"I'm sorry for .... doubting you ... I just ... got scared" he lowered his eyes admitting it.

Kyo fell silent hearing Naname's questions. Out of everything he said...the only thing he cared to know was what happened in the past and how he hurt him. He knew Naname didn't remember...but he didn't want to explain it either. So he said nothing....only when Naname spoke again, did he respond, his gaze meeting his once more.

"I'm sorry for .... doubting you ... I just ... got scared"[/Quote]

"...I know..." He said softly, his gaze falling. He was now regretting his confession, feeling like right now was not the time or place but he wouldn't ask Naname about it...nor demand a response. He would wait for Naname to tell him what he wanted and how he felt when he was ready. " You should rest, you've been through a lot today....I'll let Miyu know he can come back in. We'll head to my village in the morning.....oh...And Nanami...I hate to ask but...I have to know...did Izanami touch you? You were naked when we found you so I...can only assume..." He bit his lip, hoping the man didn't mate with him.

" You should rest, you've been through a lot today....I'll let Miyu know he can come back in. We'll head to my village in the morning

He leaned on the wall sighing in relief that the pain in his leg was gone and nodded with a small smile. Knowing that Kyo loved him made him understand better and hatting himself for doubting the other. He never should had doubt Kyo regarding his intentions towards him.

oh...And Nanami...I hate to ask but...I have to know...did Izanami touch you? You were naked when we found you so I...can only assume..."

Hearing that question Naname looked down wanting to cover his now red and hot face.

"N-Nothing h-happened" he said shortly feeling like he wanted to get deep down in the ground. "The arrow attack came right handing" he added feeling his cheeks supper hot. He needed air. All that embarrassment made him feel hot.

Kyo waited for Naname's response and was a little surprised by his answer. Nothing happened? Really? He was relieved. Kyo nodded once, giving him a soft smile. "Ok.." He muttered, leaving the cottage.

Soon after he left Miyu stepped inside, once again returning to his masters side. Meanwhile, Kyo stayed outside, regrouping with his guardians and having a meeting. They had a lot to discuss given everything that happened tonight.

"The Koga Clan's allies will be gathering soon. It is important that we stay alert. My father is expecting us tomrrow morning, I will have Buzen and Sagami show Naname around the manner why I try to convince him to post-pon the ceremony. Gou and Hoki, I want you to keep an eye on Sho. He is forbbidon to go near or speak to Naname. "

"Should you really be doing that..." Kyo glanced at the other, confused.

"Doing what."

"Postponing the ceremony. The longer you wait, the longer you put the clan, us, and it's people at risk, including Naname. So long as the shikon male isn't officially claimed, the attacks on him and us will never stop. "

"He is right, your feelings for the human are clouding your judgement. You can no longer afford to caudal Naname. "

Kyo bit his lip, sighing softly. " I know!... I....I know...Do not question me. I am well aware of the consequences of my actions...Go rest...Regather your strength. We leave at dawn. " because of my feelings for Naname, we are now at war...and I have put my hundreds of people at risk all for....one person...I'm being reckless, and I can't afford to be reckless. I can't show any weakness.

Kyo turned to leave, disappearing into the near by forest. He needed to think and clear his mind. He hated to admit it but Naname was clouding his judgement, and if his guardians believed he had taken things too far then...perhaps he did....no...he knew he did! And he felt like, he was in no position to rule others...Perhaps...I should do the ceremony. There was a lot more at stake then Naname's feelings, he had his clan to think about, his guardians, his father...

Miyu stepped inside the room sitting next to Naname. He didn't say a word but for the time he stood outside he had heard the other talking about what happened and the fact that because of Naname they started a war between clans putting everyone in danger including Naname. He felt sorry for his master for having such a fate but he couldn't blame him for being afraid of what would happen with him once he was claimed by the Tengu Clan. Nothing was certaint. And wanting to die wasn't an option even if everyone was thinking that it was the best thing for everyone and that that was the jewel's fate and he had to accept it. He didn't signed up for this. No one does. And if there is even a slightly possibility for him to succeed in be claim by this clan in another manner than he should do it. Trying to find his words he made courage to speak with Naname in low voice so that the others wouldn't hear them outside the doors.

"Naname .... Are you asleep?" he asked looking at him from side to side. From a first look Naname had his eyes closed so it was a possibility that he was already asleep. But the boy opened his eyes immediately and looked at him.

"How can i sleep after all that happened" he said sitting up sighing. "I can't sleep. I still think of all that happened and how all this situation got out of control" he added holding his head in his hands.

"That's why i wanted to talk to you" he placed his arm on his shoulder. "Look, i don't know this demons or their tradition but i heard what Kyo told you and .... I really do believe he really cares about you and the fact that he loves you is true" he took a deep breath and continued. "If he wanted to feed from you he would had claim you since you guys first meet. I really think that his intentions are pure and he doesn't want to hurt you. He sliced a whole clan because they kidnapped you and wanted to hurt you and not just because you are the shikon jewel" he narrowed his eyes remembering how he acted when those demons took Naname. "if there is any possibility to be claimed without being eaten, my advice is to accept it no matter what. Otherwise there will be other attacks and you wouldn't be safe and neither will be Kyo because, even if it hurts me to say it, but from what i've saw today, you are his weakness" he ended biting his lip feeling a little nervous of the boys reaction.

Naname looked and listen all what Miyu had to say and he knew the other was right. He thought about all that too. But what was done was already done and he couldn't do anything to change it. He wanted to help Kyo with the ceremony and he felt a little more relief hearing that he would not eat him like the other demon said. But the clock was now already ticking and he didn't know what to do for the others not to get hurt because of him. His decision has been made since Kyo confess to him. That moment had trigger something in him. Something that he never felt before and he was sure that Kyo was going to keep him safe and not hurt him in any way but he aswell had to keep Kyo and everyone else safe.

"I know what i have to do" he said spacing out than turned his eyes to Miyu. "And if i want to help him i have to do it quickly before things get more out of hand and it would be too late" he added trowing away the blanket moving his injured leg, making sure he was able to use it. The wound had been healed by Kyo and it was fine again, with a little numbness but it was much better. then i can walk ... i have to go after Kyo , he thought moving out of the bed, keeping his balance.

"Where are you going?" said Miyu holding Naname's hand so that he wouldn't fall.

"I have to see Kyo" he said turning towards the door opening it.

Miyu was a little surprise to see Naname so determined but he didn't stopped him and also he didn't fallow him. He knew that the other needed to be alone with Kyo and solve things out. So he sat back and waited, in the end falling asleep.

As Naname got out the door in the open looking around. There were multiple guards outside but he couldn't see exactly who they were since they all were with their backs turned to him.

"Where can i find Kyo?" he asked in a firm voice. He really needed to find the other and sort things right before it was too late. It shouldn't be that hard since he really liked the other and found him very attractive. The thought of mating with him was what kind of scared him but not because the other might hurt him or anything, but because he never made it with someone at that point.

• 2 weeks later...

The tengu stationed outside the the shed were on high alert, so when Naname suddenly stepped outside. They turned, ready to stop him.

"You shouldn't be up. " Sagami hissed. He was clearly irritated. Because of Kyo's feelings for Naname, everything was going to shit.

"Where can i find Kyo?"[/Quote] The demon scuffed. He said nothing, turning away. In fact. No one was eager to talk to him. "He said that he wished to be left alone..." Hoki muttered. Buzen sighed heavily, taking a step toward the human. "I guess...I'll take you too him..."

Buzen led the way, taking Naname threw a forest before quickly reaching a river. There sat Kyo, by the water underneath the moon light. He looked depressed and lost in thought, a frustrated hand running threw his hair. "Naname...please...be careful of what you say...I always thought my master had no weakness, until I saw how he interacts with you..." He nodded once before turning to leave, but staying close enough in case something happened.

But before the human could let his presence be known, Kyo spoke, already knowing that he was there. He could smell Naname a mile away. "What's matter....can't sleep...." He said softly, glancing back at him.

"He said that he wished to be left alone..."

He took a deep breath ready to plead.

"Plea-s" but Buzen had stepped forward stopping him from talking.

"I guess...I'll take you too him..."

He smiled gratefully that at least there was someone who was helping him and didn't hate him. His heart was hurting with every step he was making towards the place where Kyo was. A million things were starting to run through his head. What he would say. How he would say it. He didn't find the right words to confess to Kyo the way he felt. He felt sorry for the way he behaved before. But he had to make things right with the other.

As they reached the water where Kyo was staying he felt a strong pain in his heart seeing him so sad. It was all his fault. Everything was his fault. He needed to make things right.

"Naname...please...be careful of what you say...I always thought my master had no weakness, until I saw how he interacts with you..."

He looked at Buzen thanking him for taking him here.

Stepping closer he was surprised that the other spoke without even looking at him, knowing that it was him there standing.

"What's matter....can't sleep...."

When he turned to look at him, his breath was taken away by the view. He took a deep breath mesmerized by Kyo standing in the moonlight. It was beautiful. He was beautiful.

Without any word because they didn't want to come out. They were like stuck in his neck too stubborn to get out. So, he walked to Kyo and without a warning he knee down in front of him, cupping his face in his hands and kissed him... It just felt so right.

Kyo glanced at Naname as the human came closer and fell to his knees suddenly cupping his face and before Kyo could speak, Naname kissed him?! Kyo was confused...but the way the human kissed him sent chills threw out his body. He was hesitant to kiss him back at first but he quickly closed his eyes to deepen the kiss. His heart fluttering as he brought his hand to the back of Naname's neck, pulling him even closer, and quickly slipping his tongue passed the boys lips. Naname would already feel his energy slowly slipping away as the kiss became more...wild and passionate. His arms suddenly wrapped around the human, forcing him on his lap as the kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session. He didn't want this to end!

When Kyo finally released Naname's lips. he'd most likely he panting heavily and tired. He looked up at the human, keeping him close, taking a deep breath as he rested his forehead against Naname's. "....you...kissed me..? Why?" He whispered.

Nana me moaned softly as the other slipped his tongue inside his mouth catching his own tongue in a more passionate kiss.

As the other moved him in his lap he pressed his chest to the other. When Kyo broke the kiss he managed to gain his breath again, leaning his forehead to the others.

"I .... I like you ... and ... I'll be with you" he managed to say feeling his cheeks getting hot.

"I'm sorry for reacting the way I did ... I was stupid. You always cared for me, always been there for me and I ... I pushed you away because of something a stupid demon told me" he lifted his head looking at Kyo, holding his hands on his shoulder's.

"And when i saw your expression early before it hurt me like hell ... i don't know ... but it was like my chest was torn in pieces. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I don't know what this feeling is but ... I don't want to be apart from you anymore. I want to be with you Kyo, no matter what" he said biting his lips feeling embarrassed.

Kyo was surprised to hear Naname's words and yet...he was glad that he finally got threw to him. He smirked a little, when the human said that he didn't know what he was feeling but he did know he wanted to be with him. "Sounds like your in love with me but your too stubborn to admit it. " He teased, keeping Naname close.

"Naname...you said that...no matter what...you want to be with me...I hope you really mean that. " He whispered , caressing his cheek. Soon, his words would be put to the test. "Does this mean you'll do the ceremony?" He glanced at the other searching for answers. He wasn't quite sure as to what changed Naname's mind about him but he wasn't going to question it. All this time his goal was for Naname to fall in love with him and become his and now he was so close to victory that he could taste it! "I doubt you'll like it but...it's necessary. "

"Sounds like your in love with me but your too stubborn to admit it. "

He could feel his cheeks getting red. Maybe the other was right and it was love what he was feeling but he didn't know it exactly because he never felt it before. So he couldn't express it into words.

"Naname...you said that...no matter what...you want to be with me...I hope you really mean that. "

"I do mean it you idiot so don't make me repeat myself" he said embarrassed, avoiding eye contact with the other. It was a little difficult since he was hold so close to him. His heart was racing with every minute they stood so close.

"Does this mean you'll do the ceremony?"

"I doubt you'll like it but...it's necessary. "

"I thought about it .... I know i won't like it but ... As long as you are there i know i am safe" he finally found the courage to let the embarrassment to the side and looked at the other, locking his eyes with him. "As i said. Besides the fact that i ow you big time, i like being with you and i know that nothing bad will happen to me with you. And also that you will not eat me" he smiled holding his hands around Kyos neck.

Kyo simply nodded, hearing Naname accept him. It truly ment the world to him, and he was so revealed and happy that his eyes began to water, but he refused to cry. He gently creased Naname cheek, leaning forward and pulling the human into another passionate kiss. It started off slow and innocent, but quickly deepened as Kyo ran his tongue over Naname's lips before slipping past them and invading his mouth. From there their tongues became intangled, and they both were able to taste each other. Meanwhile, Kyos hands moved along Naname's body, holding him and keeping close, not letting him get away as his energy was slowly being drained from him.

When Kyo finally broke the kiss, he still continued to tease the other, tracing his tongue over the boys lips miscviously. "I won't let you get away~ " He whispered. "Say it....say your mine~" He lightly bit Naname's bottom lip. Wanting more from him. His eyes started to glow red, showing just how lustful he was. But before Naname could answer him he tensed hearing footsteps. He quickly covered Naname's mouth, trying harder to listen. They were still in enemy territory so it was dangerous to be alone, and very important to be cautious. What was approaching them? He only lowered his guard when he realized it was Sagami. He sighed softly, removing his hand from the human giving him a small smile. "Sorry..." He whispered, turning back to watch the tengu emerge from the bushes.

"The sun will be raising soon...we should go. Everyone is eager to get out of here. "

Kyo simply nodded, turning his attention back towards Naname..."Lets go back..." He muttered, kissing his forehead.

"I won't let you get away~ ""Say it....say your mine~"

Kyo was a great kisser. He couldn't deny the fact that the kiss and the tease was making his body react in a strange way, sending chills down his spine and his breath accelerating slowly. Opening his eyes, which he didn't remembered when he had closed them, he locked at the other ready to respond but the sudden change in Kyo's behavior and the fact that his mouth was covered to be silent was impossible to say something more.

He didn't made a sound feeling his heart beats in his ears. He got scared as the other was trying to check who it was the person or what it was that was approaching them. Seeing the silhouette right after he turned his head he sigh in relief.

. "Sorry..."

He shake his head slowly meaning that it wasn't a problem. He understand and wasn't upset.

"The sun will be raising soon...we should go. Everyone is eager to get out of here. "

He got up waiting for the other to do the same. It was going to be a long way to his home, hopping with no more stops or any attacks on their way there.

"Lets go back..."

He smiled taking Kyo's hand, fallowing him back to the cottage where the others were waiting for them.

Miyu looked at the two feeling happy that they got their things together. Even so, he needed to get better at protecting the boy. After all he was his familiar and needed to be there whenever he was in trouble and Kyo wouldn't be around. He turned in his cat form, jumping on Naname's shoulder and in his back, making sure that he was with him this time.

"Ready when you are" he said to Kyo as he set the bag better to his body, making sure that Miyu wouldn't fall out of it, taking Kyo's hand.

It didn't take long for the Tengu to get ready and Kyo was eager to get Naname home. He smiled a little when the human took his hand saying he was ready. He nodded once and gently took Naname in his arms as his wings emerged from his back. "Hold on tight" he whispered as he suddenly took off, his wings quickly carrying them high in the air as the rest of the tengo followed suit, and staying close.

{ Two hours later }

After there long journey the scenery changed and they soon reached the mountains. Kyo's village was at the top of one, but hidden by clouds and fog. Naname would notice that it was much chiller. "We made it. " He muttered, as his home came into view. There were many little homes but what was most impressive was the large estate at the center of it all and if you looked closely, Naname would already see demons gathered by the estates entrance. Hundreds of them eager to welcome back Kyo.

"Look! There he is!"

"The guardians have return!"

"We missed you lord Kyo!"

"Congrats on getting the Shkion jewel!"

"All hail Lord Kyo!"

Kyo smiled at his people, before flying over the manner gate and landing. Over the gate there were servants, eager to greet him and with them...was a older gentlemen that looked very similar to Kyo.

He slowly put Naname down as the rest of the guardians landed. "Kyo...you have returned..."

"Yes...." He turned to Naname and nudged him introducing him to his Father. "Naname. This is my father..Akria. "

"My...you have grown. It is so good to have you here and to see that you are safe. " He smiled at Naname, pulling him into a hug. He then turned to Kyo.

"I can only image how tired you must be, go rest...I have scheduled the ceremony for tomorrow night. I trust all of your affairs are in order. "

"Yes...thank you...Before I go I wish to know...where is Sho."

"Sho? Hmm...I believe he's in the garden...or training...I'm not sure. "

"I see...thank you. Come on Naname. "

He took Naname's hand and glanced at his guardians before taking the human inside the massive traditional Japanese mansion. Sagami followed close behind him, not saying a word. "Do you want me to show you around the manner? "

He wrapped his hands around Kyo, holding him tight, not wanting to fall or anything. He didn't want to rick it. As the flew through the cloud, he looked at the other Tengu's and the surroundings. He didn't got to see much as they were above the clouds, but when they started to dive lower and lower he could distinguish different houses and places. Of course he didn't know what they were but they had beautiful houses.

"We made it. "

Hearing Kyo's words, he turn his head and saw the mountains and right up at the top there was like a small town with a great big house in the middle. No, that wasn't a house. It was like a castle. It was amazing. So this is Kyo's home, he thought as he looked around , seeing all the people gathered around to salute them, waving their hands in the air and shouting at them. It was a show. they really must be loved

"Kyo...you have returned..."

"Yes...." He turned to Naname and nudged him introducing him to his Father. "Naname. This is my father..Akria. "

As they landed and he was left on his feet, he turned to meet the man that greeted them. He looked so much like Kyo, or better said Kyo looked so much like him. It was strange that he didn't remembered him from his childhood. If he was Kyo's dad, hadn't he been staying with him at that time?

"My...you have grown. It is so good to have you here and to see that you are safe. " He smiled at Naname, pulling him into a hug. He then turned to Kyo.

Naname smiled but before he could say anything he was pulled in a hug. More like a bear hug. That man was strong. Catching his breath after he was released he just smiled politely, not saying a word. He just didn't know what to say since he didn't remembered the man. That was super strange.

"I can only image how tired you must be, go rest...I have scheduled the ceremony for tomorrow night. I trust all of your affairs are in order. "

"Yes...thank you...Before I go I wish to know...where is Sho."

"Sho? Hmm...I believe he's in the garden...or training...I'm not sure. "

"I see...thank you. Come on Naname. "

He was listening the two men speaking not wanting to interupt them. At the question that Kyo asked he was a little bit confused. Who was Sho? And why so curious about him right as they landed? He was curious but at the same time he was feeling strange. Could that be jealousy? Neah! How could he be jealous of someone who he didn't even meat. And why would he be jealous? Kyo said he loved him, right? what the hell am i thinking?! why do i go so far with my imagination!? stop it ... relax ...

Fallowing the other he smiled when Kyo asked if he wanted to see the place. But knowing their journey and the fact that Kyo wasn't quite feeling alright he thought that it was better another time. After all, they had just arrived. "Maybe later. Right now everyone needs rest after all that happened" he said lowering his head feeling a little bit guilty even if he knew that it wasn't his fault they he was kidnapped and all that.

should i ask him who Sho is? he thought biting his lips nervously. better not ... he will tell me eventually .... god! I just got here and i'm already acting crazy ...

• 3 weeks later...

Kyo simply nodded hearing Namami's response, which was quite honestly a relief to him. He was actually very tired and needed to sleep. He glanced at Sagami, who immediately nodded and quickly left them as the two stopped at a door. "This will be our room. " He smiled softly. He opened a sliding door, revealing a large washitsu compete with a tatami floor, low table, low chairs, and decorated by pottery. There was even a few hanging scrolls of painting and calligraphy. There was also another sliding door which lead to the bed room, as well as a balcony that lead straight to the garden. "Its kind of plain huh? We can always redecorate it together so it feels more like home. " He closed the door behind him and headed to there bedroom , a futan waiting for them. "If you want a actually bed...we can get one eventually. " He spoke softly, releasing Nanami's hand and setting up the bed.

"This will be our room. "

He passed the other and looked around. It wasn't much but it had a good taste in the interior design. He was still used with the normal furniture from his house and the rest of the houses, but seeing old fashioned furniture made him excited. He always wondered how all the people in the past were living and seeing all that was like a dream in which he was experimenting the living of someone else in the past. It was crazy, but he liked it.

Walking past the table, the moved his hand along the surface, smiling as he felt the soft material under his fingertips. The pottery was amazing as well, making him look around and around to check the paintings on them. They were impressive. The scrolls of painting and calligraphy on the walls made him wonder who did all that. Looking for a brief moment at Kyo he didn't believed at first that it was him, but the calligraphy scroll did looked like his handwriting as he remembered from his childhood. He was even more impressed.

"Its kind of plain huh? We can always redecorate it together so it feels more like home. "

"No ... its actually beautiful" he said as he fallowed the other in the room keeping a smile on his face. "I really like it" he added looking at Kyo.

"If you want a actually bed...we can get one eventually. "

He didn't realized that the other had hold his hands the entire time till he let him go and started doing the bed. "No, its fine. That way i can blend in this new world" he said shrugging but keeping a smile on his face. He moved to Kyo trying to help him with setting the bed for them both.

"So ... do you have any clothes for me in which i can change?" he asked after setting the pillows to the side, waiting patiently.

Kyo was a little surprised that Naname liked the old fashion interior. He expected him to feel out of place and immediately miss home and the luxury of technology but in fact he seemed to be excited?! Even though he said that he liked the way everything was Kyo wasn't convinced. At some point he knew that Naname would want some part of this room to be his doing, he'd want to feel like he belonged vs being a guest in this house. But for now, Kyo just nodded, giving him a small smile.

When the human asked about a change of clothes he blinked, realizing just how dirty the other was, not to mention his clothes were torn. He was so exhausted that he had forgotten about the others physical appearance. "Oh..right..." He stood and quickly made his was to a closet, which quickly revealed all types of colorful kimono's. Some even had decorative patterns sown into the silk fabric. "You can change into one of these for now, but if you want you can change into your mundane clothes. Your luggage should be outside our door..." He pulled Naname closer, looking him up and down. "Perhaps a bath would be good too..." He smirked. "We have a hot springs as well if you'd prefer that...your Welcome to anything and everything Naname. "

"Oh..right..."

Naname giggled a little seeing the other rush in somewhere in the back of the room where there was a closet full of new clothes. Walking towards him, he looked over his shoulder to see the clothes that he was going to change into. They were not like his or like the ones in his world but more like old fashioned ones, like the ones he saw in the history movies. He always wondered how they were and how it would feel to dress up in something like that. Now he had his chance. He was thinking more like a cosplay.

"You can change into one of these for now, but if you want you can change into your mundane clothes. Your luggage should be outside our door..."

Before he could reach any of the fabric he was pulled into Kyos embrace, forcing him to hold his hands over the others chest. He felt a little embarrassed being so close to the other but he calmed down immediately. It wasn't the first time the other was holding him in his arms and they also kissed before. So that kind of embarrassment wasn't supposed to happen anymore. But he was still to stupid in this kind of things and still got blush in his cheeks.

"Perhaps a bath would be good too..."

"Do i really smell that bad?" he said laughing but stopped joking around thinking that maybe Kyo wan't in the mood of joking. "Joking .... sorry " he said trying to hold back his smile.

"We have a hot springs as well if you'd prefer that...your Welcome to anything and everything Naname. "

"That sounds nice" he said tilting his head, lifting his body on his toes and kissing the other quick on the lips. He then turned and took a random kimono and wanted to get out of the room but realized that he didn't know where the hotsprings where.

"Would you mind if i ask you to show me the way or even ....." he bite his lip but continued "join me?" he looked at Kyo curiously.

He didn't want to be alone in a still strange place where he only knew a few tengus and Kyo. He knew that he was safe, but he still needed someone he knew around him and Miyu wasn't anywhere to be found. he probably runs out in the open or tries to eat everything they have, he though shaking his head slowly.

"So ... what do you say?" he asked again waiting in the doorway for the others answer.