0ddpill Posted September 3, 2018 Posted September 3, 2018 Kami Ato Ni Kiss Act. 1 | AMAKIO Original Name : 噛みあとにキス act.1 Romaji Name : Kami Ato Ni Kiss Act. 1 Author : Amakio Publish Date : 2018/02/01 Language : JP Type: epub This is only the VOL1 Download Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ps. I bought this from Cdjapan and you can only view this type of ebook with the reader called Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. , since it's unlike a kindle because it's file type is very weird (.ibe) I couldn't find a way to convert into a normal epub, though I believe if you have the original file to the ebook you can view it on the neowing reader just like kindle. I'm not sure it will work but still I will share here...so download neowing reader and create a destination folder from the settings, then place the file. ps2. there is a couple ebooks in my library so and their file names when it's .ibe format is un-recognizable, so if I uploaded the wrong book, please do tell me I will fix it. For password: !7p25KMTmELVDPO8cqQrMQLglzE2r5GX1jo59U3dLGRY please don't re-upload. NOTE: Sorry guys this seems like it's not accessible. 1 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now