Problem customizing my profile

Kukki

Hi (*´꒳`*)

I searched the Help Desk and it seems it didn't have such a thread, if there was actually one, I'm sorry (*⁰▿⁰*)

Here is my problem:

I tried to change my profile background for a picture

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. I choose one with very high resolution so it would fit. I must say near the end of the page the picture ends, I can repeat it and I tried, thinking the problem came from here, but it changes nothing.

Anyway, the thing is, after saving my profile and leaving, when I return the pic doesn't appear. Same goes with the font, I applied Tahoma font but it doesn't work.

Here are pictures from when I save

:

Sans_titrgge.jpg

and from

:

Sans_titreop.jpg

So could someone explain to me the reason why it doesn't work? I spent like one hour searching for a pic that would fit (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) also, I was wondering if by any miracle I could center the picture *aah, feels nice to dream*.

I also noticed that when I change words color and even save it, for some things it doesn't work, I have to update the page and it finally changes — and the picture is gone by the same way

。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

If the problem comes from the picture, does anybody know the perfect size for a picture to take all the space?

Thanks for helping me (^人^)

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I'm also wondering, if I may say even though I'm new here and stuff (*☻-☻*) in the Help desk, wouldn't it be better to create a sticky thread for thread deleting? Because it kind of feels like most of the Help Desk threads are to ask to delete a thread.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kukki

• Key

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue is the way the URL is created most probably. About the font, I know, vBulletin has an issue with saving fonts now and then. Please send me a PM with the password so I upload the image for you. This way the format will remain correct and in the future you will just need to change the URL of the image to a new one.

And yeah, it is a good idea, thank for the suggestion. I'll make a sticky thread about thread/post deletion requests. (: