Hello, I'm PastelUnicorn

PastelUnicorn

Hello,

I'm PastelUnicorn.

Lemme explain how I got here. I used to be not very active in fandom spaces at all. Then I started using tumblr. At first things seemed fine, but then they really started a campaign of anti-shipping that wrecked my mental state (I still fight off guilt at the idea that I'm being creepy for liking the idea of two dudes being together romantically when I'm a girl). I quit the site entirely, and for a while I thought that I would never be able to enjoy shipping again.

Then I stumbled upon this website by chance. Everybody's so much happier here. From what I've seen, the atmosphere is so much more relaxed. I finally feel a bit better about sharing what I ship. So yeah, thank you for letting me join you here.

I like writing and reading fanfiction. I've never posted my fanfiction before because I've always been ashamed of it. I also like roleplaying.

I'm a fan of HunterxHunter, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, the Persona Games, Boku No Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100 and various other anime.

It's nice to meet you.

:Sleepy:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PastelUnicorn

• Rumpleteaser

• YellowMelon

• 0ddpill

welcome to YO

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! i can assure you, you're in a good hand ;D i believe imagination has no limits. so ship who ever you want (i got some limitations but you do you). you'll find some friends who you can share the same interest here. don't worry. & welcome again!

welcome to YO
! i can assure you, you're in a good hand ;D i believe imagination has no limits. so ship who ever you want (i got some limitations but you do you). you'll find some friends who you can share the same interest here. don't worry. & welcome again!

Thank you for the warm welcome. Nice to meet you!

Hey

! Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Hello! Thank you! :D

Hello PastelUnicorn! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Hello PastelUnicorn! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Hello! And thank you!!!

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hi there! I'm sorry you had such a traumatic experience on Tumblr. T.T This place is really nice. There's no kink shaming, flaming, trolling or anything like that. It's super nurturing of anything you like. ^.^ I really hope you enjoy the place. I see you've posted a few things already, that's great! I hope to say hi to you sometime! XD Maybe sometime we can roleplay together... but not now. T.T I'm too busy at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no shame in liking what you like. It's not hurting anyone and it's all consensual. I mean, it'd be super hard to find a yaoi mangaka who is physically forced or blackmailed into drawing yaoi. I figure the people in our stories, pictures and roleplays aren't real so we can have them do anything we like, so long as those who are doing it with us (other roleplay partners) are enjoying it too. ^.^

Hello! I'm glad to see you're interested in writing because, as you probably saw, the forum has sections which suit your hobbies. I hope to see you more around the forums, and possibly any writings of yours if you decide to join a roleplay or contribute to another section. The YO community is always welcoming to new members. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome,

!

Don't worry, this is a really nice place and everyone is respectful! If they are not, then the admins will come to our rescue XD.

Hope you can enjoy your stay and have fun :D

Welcome to the forum PastelUnicorn (waaa unicorns, I love unicorns! :In-good-mood:)! There's a whole section of the forum for reading/posting fanfiction, so you should definitely give it a try! (; Have fun~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site! Hope you have a better experience here. :) Everyone feels exactly like you here but we feel more open about what we like and no judgements because we all like similar things! There's no awkwardness here as there might be on other websites so I'm glad you found this site, hope this puts you at ease! :)

Ooooh A fan of Yu-gi-oh!! Me too!! Tell me, do you happen to ship any of the characters? ;)