SHHH! Its a Secret! w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

"Yeah of course I want to come back here to hang out and have more meals. This is such good food," Akira answered with a nod of his head. "I do realize that but I don't mind dude. Your family seems cool," Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Finishing on what he had on his plate, he served himself more. "You better make a good bento for me then if you want to make me one...." Akira said with a little grin on his face. Checking his phone, he realized that he missed nothing really there.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

"See look at that Souma. Your friend enjoys himself here so you better be nice to him." his mother says as she stood to leave the table. His sisters soon follow after her. Souma glanced over towards Akira. "Are you really sure about what you said? I don't want you to feel pressured to come back here. I know my family won't mind at all but... how can I say this. If you hang around me too much people might talk badly about you in school. I don't want that." he said. It was true Souma was known around school as the guy you could always count on but that wasn't the only things said about him. Those who had witnessed his legs or even his like for heels often said he was a man-eater. Thus the rumor that he used his sisters to lure men to his bed had become a thing around the school. That among other rumors.

"He is already nice. You guys may need to work on that..." Akira had muttered. Watching the sisters and mom leave, he turned his attention to Souma. Hearing what he said, he was quiet before he just started to laugh a little. "You think I give a fly fuck if my reputation gets ruined? I don't care," Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I already get the lucky repuation of having well off family..." Akira said after.

Waiting around, he started to collect everything to try to help with the dishes. Moving to grab the other, he brought him close so he could whisper. "This is not my first school. Left a private school and someone found out about..my lingerie and blabbed it too a lot of people..."

• 2 weeks later...

Souma stood up from his seat and heads to the sink to wash the dishes. "You will surely come to regret getting close to me. I know that for a fact but if you are okay with that then I won't question it. Its nice to have you as a friend for however long that may be." he said as he started washing the dishes. He was worried more so about the bullies he had accumulated. Sure he was known to be kind and helpful around the school. However he was an easy target for bullies and harassment. That was already seen during the play they helped his sister with. It wasn't a first for Souma and would surely not be the last. Though he never really cared about it since it was solely directed at him. He worried now since he didn't want Akira to be targeted all of a sudden because of him. Especially knowing that the male had such a secret that could spark up bullies.

Helping him with his dishes, as Saki listened to what he said. “I don’t think I will..” Saki started to say. “You have me around for awhile. Stuck with me,” he continued to say. “A friend would stay by you and not leave even it ruined their reputation. They are not friends if they do that..” he said lastly. Thinking back, he remembered when he thought he had friends but they were only friends since he had money. They started to disappear when he was giving them or sharing his wealth with them.

Souma looked at him as he spoke. Once finished the dishes he smiled a little. "You sure talk brave. I like that about you Akira. It gives me hope that you'll remain my friend for a long time. Anyway the dishes are done so want to come back up to my room. We could watch a movie or study. Unless you wish to go home; then I'll walk you back." he said with a small smile. He was truly hoping what Akira said was true. That they would be friends no matter what. Souma though still planned to be sure nothing outrageous happens to the other once they are in school. He wanted to maintain this friendship.

Nodding in agreement, "I tend to be brave," Akira commented under his breath. Thinking about it, as he was looking back to where the door was. "I want to stay here. I want to study maybe and watch a movie, I was thinking later on I should head home probably. I don't want too but I know I need to.." Akira told him.

Souma looked over towards the male. "Well then lets head up back to my room and start the studying. We can watch television and movies together. I don't mind how long you decide to stay. Like the saying goes, just make yourself at home." he said as he headed back up the stairs. He was fine with having Akira staying over. His family liked him and he enjoyed the company. Thus it was all good no matter how you looked at it. He entered his room picking up the heels to place them back in the closet.

"Yeah that all sounds good," Akira said to him. "Thank you for letting me stay here and eat with your family. I sort of don't want to go home," Akira said after with a blush in his cheeks. Heading upstairs with him, while looking at how he put those heels away. Thinking about it, it didn't take long before he asked his question. "When I want to go shopping for heels for myself. Would you..go with me and help me choose?" Akira asked.

• 4 weeks later...

Souma looked back at Akira as he closed his closet door. "No! Sorry but I never go out to actual stores to buy my heels. I shop online for them. Since I live with women its no surprise to a delivery person to see a package like that arrive here. However its not for them but me. Its the discrete method that I buy my heels. If you wish to go shopping in a store for them then ask one of my sisters to go with you." he said as he averts his gaze. He truly doesn't like the idea of allowing anyone to know his secret at any given chance. "Anyway on a different topic. Shall we study or watch a movie?"

Akira gave him a curious look, hearing how discrete he was acting with this secret. "You don't like anyone knowing huh? I guess I am more open, and I would go out pick up my show on my own through like second hand stores though. Sometimes I buy new," Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders. Shrugging his shoulders, "Let's study first, and we can watch later on. The movie would be a good reward for us..."

Souma looks at him a little. "Yeah I really don't enjoy others knowing my secret. You might not care what people think and say of you but I do. I have my family to worry about. I won't be the only one to suffer the more who know my secret. Anyway let's crack open a book and start studying." he said as he sat down and opened his backpack. He took out a few books as he was ready to study. He didn't mean to make it seem like his secret was all that important. Souma has dealt with far to many bad experiences to allow his secret out so openly like Akira.

Akira thought about it, as he listened to what he said. "I understand why you wouldn't want too," Akira said to him. Nodding his head, as he was pretty quiet when Souma talked. "Yeah, let's study," Akira said before taking out his books to try to get some studies down. He didn't say much, but checked his phone to see if he got anything. "You know, my parents never found out. They are too busy..." Akira mentioned lowly.

"You know Souma. I never told anyone but I..have done shows online in that attire..." Akira admitted before trying to get into his studies again.

• 2 weeks later...

Souma held his book open as he was ready to study. He raised an eyebrow as he heard what he said about himself. "That's your decision. There is no need to tell me such things. I don't find my hobby something the world needs to know about. Whatever your reasoning behind that is please keep it to yourself. We're studying now so change the subject alright." he said as he pulled out his notebook and glanced up at Akira. He honestly dislike that kind of thing. He wonders if Akira was into such illicit activities just for the hell of it. It would explain why he was so open about it. Somehow it felt and sounded wrong no matter how he tried to look at it.

Saki was rather silent, moving to put his own books away. With his books away now, as he moved to get up from the floor. "I think i am gonna go to the bathroom.." saki muttered leaving his bag there before leaving the room but came back.

Now back, he was ready to speak up. "Maybe i should leave Souma. With what i mentioned, i dont think you would..want me around. I just thought i share since..i thought we were friends.."

Souma was silent as he watched Akira leave to go to the bathroom. He was a bit surprised when he returned and said he'd be leaving. "I honestly don't care what you do. Its your body and your hobby. However it does make it difficult to hold a conversation when you just blurt out things about yourself without warning. Its fine if you want to go home but I don't hate you or anything like that. What you do on your time is all you. I won't personally judge you for it but I won't hide the fact that it is a bit unsettling either. You are you and the things you do don't truly define you as a person. After all I'm known as a kind guy but that's doesn't mean I am kind to everyone. So don't feel the need to be self conscious around me." he said as he stood up. "I'll walk you half way when if you still wish to go home."