SHHH! Its a Secret! w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Akira was walking with Souma, as he became quiet then while they walked. When they stopped there, he watched and saw the look that was on Souma. Hearing that part, he let out a huff with a cross of his arms. He just snapped at him like that. "I am sorry," Akira muttered under breath as he started to walk with him again. Hearing those words from him, he was still quiet but he didn't want to get snapped again by Souma. When the offering the promise in the pinkie way, he gave him back a pinkie promise. With a smile going across his face, "I promise I won't tell anyone. I think I am proud that you are helping them out even it could embarrass yourself.." Akira said to him with a little nod.

"Now let's get there, and make this show good for them huh? We can't let them down," Akira said with a smile as he nudged him in the side. "Those shoes still look good. I am not trying to make fun of you, since you never did that with me."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Souma looked at Akira as he took hold of his pinky. "Yeah yeah let's make this quick as I can't stand helping out my siblings like this." he grumbled as his sister was waiting for them. She shows them exactly what they will be doing and the few little lines they would have to say. It wasn't much so it was easy to put the in without having to rehearse or practice. Souma despite his attitude was taking the instructions seriously and focused on it willingly. It was obvious despite his words he was still a kind caring person who would help others. Even his sisters.

"Well let's go unless you rather stay around like this," Akira said with a little laugh. Akira listened to Souma's sister, as he tried his best to help her out and Souma. Akira worked with others, as he showed that he had some hidden acting skills on him. Akira was actually enjoying himself, as he worked along and even shared some lines with Souma. When it seemed like it was done for now, Akira gave Souma a look to go sit somewhere. "Well..that went well. They are pretty good like you Souma. I guess I got too into it, since I have acted in my past before..."

Souma sat to the side as he listened to Akira. "We just did what was necessary. Its not like we had to give it our all or anything. Don't be so upbeat about it baka!" he said as he crossed his arms looking away. His sister ran over with a smile. "You both did great today. This is for you Akira." she said handing him a small envelope. Well you both can change and head off if you wish to." she said before walking off. Inside the envelope was some cash. "Don't flip, its just compensation for helping. Everyone here gets that. Well except me because I am family and won't take it even if she offered it." he said

"I just really enjoyed myself while I did that," Akira started to say. "You act like a kill joy at something that could become fun," Akira continued to say. Nodding at the woman, as he took it from her before he opened it up. Seeing the cash there, he closed it back up where he held it in his hand. "Its the thought that counts Souma," Akira said. "I should get changed. Lets go take a change room and get changed, then maybe..could we go out for something to eat?"

Souma stood as he looked at him. "Whatever but its your treat if we go." he said walking ahead of him. Once arriving at the changing room there were some other guys still changing inside. Sound pulled Akira towards him. "Don't change yet." he whispered to him. "Oh you two are the new faces. Thanks for your help." one said. "Yeah no problem." Souma replied. He kept Akira slightly behind him. "Oi! I noticed those legs of yours. I bet they'd feel real nice pressed together if you catch my drift." one of the guys said moving closer to Souma. He was use to this kind of thing whenever he helped his sister but he wanted to avoid Akira dealing with it so he was hiding the male behind him.

Akira nodded his head, "I would be probably treating both of us," Akira said going after the man. They were in the changing room, as he was about to change when he was stopped by Souma. Akira stood stayed behind but eventually didn't want to get hidden. Akira stepped forward, as he let out a annoyed sound. "Excuse me. I suggest you stop acting this person is a piece of meat. Maybe I should start to do it toward you," Akira said with a cross of his arms. Akira moved his hands to his side, and he was ready to fight. "Watch where you go, come on. Let's go somewhere else to change. This place stinks," Akira said as he turned to head for the door.

Staying by the door, as he waited for Souma to come over and exit out of this room. Akira did have a temper, and he was ready blow his top. He didn't care if he got in trouble, he hated when people acted like these types of people.

"Oh how cute. The tiny guard dog can bark a little." the guy said and the others burst out laughing. Souma sighs as he followed after Akira and exit the changing room. "Our clothes are still back there. If we wait too long it'll be late and lunch will no longer be an option." he said as he looked at him. He didn't need to carelessly cause trouble here. after all his sister would end up taking the heat of it all due them being her volunteers for the day. "You didn't have to speak up like that. I was fine. Its not the first or last time I shall encounter people like that." he said calmly.

Akira wanted to punch something but he knew that wasn't a good idea to do that. Hearing that part, he huffed out. "You are right. I am sorry for doing that.." Akira brought up before speaking more after he spoke again. "It shouldn't be like that. These type of pervs are terrible. I may act like a goof or something but I am not like that.."

Akira watched the guys leave where one gave him a look of disgust. "they left. i hope they don't cause trouble for your sister. I couldn't control my temper."

Souma pats his head as he watched the men leave. "The locker room is empty now. Let's go change because I'm hungry. You promised me food so let's go. Don't you dare worry about such trifling things. I'm fine and so are you. We had fun right so let's forget this crap." he said as he headed into the locker room. Souma sighed as he looked at the locker he had his clothes in. 'I can't wear that now...' he thought to himself. He glanced over at the locker that Akira has. He was glad it was still closed. "Get changed so we can leave."

"Yeah I will try to remember to not worry about such things like this," Akira said getting into the changeroom before he found his stuff. Starting to strip down, as he watched Souma from afar. Standing in those undergarments, as he started to put on his his clothing.

"Souma get dressed or you may miss out your food," Akira said to the male. Completely dressed, he waited with his stuff to go with Souma. "Souma. How long have you been helping your sister? Like this? You know we can keep stuff like this just between us."

Souma looked at him silently. "I think I will take a rain check for that lunch. Go home ahead of me will you. I will..." he stopped talking as he wasn't sure what he would do. He really couldn't wear his clothes which were now covered in semen. He let out a heavy sigh before looked at Akira. "How long...? Well about middle school. I use to run track and it was during that time that my legs began to take this shape. It was my sisters who pointed it out and I quit track around the same time. It was with all my now acquired free time that I started helping her. However the bullying had also started along with it. In order not to cause her trouble I just put up with it. Though they truly take things too far at times its ridiculous." he said softly.

Akira stood by his locker still, as he was now changed with his things by his side after he had changed. "Oh.." He muttered under his breath with a curious look on his face. Hearing that answer or explaination, he moved over to him but stopped though.

"Souma. I caused something didn't I? If I did, I am sorry again," Akira stated. Pulling out spare clothing and even a plastic bag, he offered it to guy. "I had a guess they did something," Akira said still offering the clothing. "Don't let those idiots ruin our good time. We both need share in our secrets in a way."

Souma couldn't help but laugh. This was incredibly funny to him all of a sudden. "Yeah yeah. We share a secret together. I'll change and then you can feed me. I look forward to it." he said as he pulled off his clothes to change into the clothes Akira offered him. After changing he placed his soiled clothes into the bag given to him by Akira as well. "Well I am already to go. Oh...um... I guess thanks for this. It would have happen either way so don't think its your fault. Those guys are just the kind of jerks to do something like this. You aren't the cause behind it." he said looking away.

"Yeah I have a few places that we could go get some good food that would fill our bellies," Akira said to him. Akira nudged him playfully and even patted his shoulder, "let's go eat then...." Akira said right after before starting to drag out to where they could eat a lot of food and at a good price.

It was Akira who had found them a good place where they can eat. Sitting down at the table; it was a restaurant that had a lot variation of good American food.

Souma rolled his eyes as he left with Akira. He was curious as to the kind of place the male was planning to take him. However he was sure it would be worth it once they arrived. His first impressions of the other wasn't so great but now they were slowly starting to change. Souma was finding out that Akira wasn't such a bad guy. He still finds his taste in underwear to be a little naughty but he couldn't complain since he surely enjoys wearing heels whenever he could. "So this is the place you spoke of. If the food isn't good you'll have to help my sister without pay next time." he said with a smirk

Akira laughed a little, "Trust me I been going here awhile and food is great. I tend to go here since it just me at the house when my parents are gone," Akira stated. "Maybe I wont help next time then," Akira said with a tease with a laugh leaving his mouth right after to show he was joking about that. When the waitress came, Akira had a ordered a milkshake and listened to what Souma ordered.

When the orders were taken for drinks, Akira spoke up. "I know what I want. I think I am gonna get one of their burgers with fries," Akira said. "You are pretty cool guy Souma. For someone who i thought I would never hang around. I am usually around more of the freaks of the school or the females really.."

Souma looked at him silently for a moment. He was checking out the place and getting a feel for the atmosphere. His gaze lowers a little as he glanced over the menu. "You should learn to cook for yourself. Its a wonderful skill to have and its a better way to save money. If you cant cook I could teach you some recipes." he said as he looked at Akira. "If you didn't wish to help you could say so." he said as he smirked a little to himself.

As the waitress walked he ordered a sparkling water. He wasn't big on eating out. He truly preferred a home cooked meal over anything. However this kind of thing wasn't so bad either. "To tell you the truth I could say the same. Who would have ever pegged me to make a friend like you. The world is full of surprises." he said before deciding to order the same thing Akira was.

"Cook for myself? I don't know about that. I am not the best, I can do only really simple things like pretty basic stuff," Akira admitted. "If you are willing to help me out. I will take the help."

"The world is full of surprises," as he made sure to get the order for two of them after waitress asked if they knew what they wanted. "There is something I want to ask you but I rather not ask you so publically. I will text you it and I hope you don't get upset for asking.." as he said there was redness in his face and was texting the question and favour.

Texting it to him; /Souma you seem to walk well in heels. Could you teach me how?/

"I would love to teach you how to cook. Trust me it is a skill all men need to survive. We can't always expect a woman to do it for us." he said as he looked at Akira. After the order was placed he noticed the other turning red. He was curious as to just what in the world he could possibly wish to ask him. Just as he glanced at his cell, the message popped up. He stared at it going completely silent. it wasn't as if it would be hard to respond to it. However he just tried to picture it in his head and he could only imagine a baby deer trying to walk. A small chuckle escaped his lips. 'I worry you want to be an actual girl.' he replied back to him in the text. However he replied to him. "Sure if you wish for me to teach you that as well then I don't mind."

"Well my mom said she would try to teach me but my mom got too busy with work to even do that," Akira said that. Akira was silent, as he worked on the milkshake that was given to him. Getting a reply back, he saw the message and he laughed too. 'It's not that...it's something else Souma. We can talk about that at later date,' he texted him. Akira was pretty surprised that he would teach him both things with no arguments. "Thank you, but can I offer something in return to you?" Akira asked him now.

The food was brought out, as Akira digged into the food that was there. It was a good serving and it showed that Akira was pretty hungry after all of that work. "This is my late lunch. I think I have something at the house I can make like ramen," AKira said showing he couldn't cook. "I get allowance from my family."

Souma chuckled as he looked at him. "Whatever the reason doesn't concern me. Just know I take both very seriously so I will train you with that level of seriousness. So no slacking or quitting half way through." he said as he looked at him. He raised an eye brow as Akira wanted to do something for him in return. "No need. Keeping my secret is enough." he said as the food arrived to the table. It didn't look half bad which was something that took a lot of effort in his mind.

Souma took a moment before he started with the fries. he had a thing against cold fries. So he would always eat his fries before anything else. "How about you come to my place for dinner. If you eat ramen you'll only blow away with the wind if its strong enough." he said

Akira nodded with a confident look on his face, "I will take this seriously. I will not slack or quit on you,"Akira said to him. "I still want to help you in a way even if I still am still doing that," Akira said right after before eating more food. As he ate his food, he was surprised that he invited him over for dinner.

"Come over to your place? I can come over, do you want it to be later on or just go straight to your place?" Akira asked him. "I don't mind either way."

Souma looked at Akira as he had started to eat the burger. "Glad to hear it. Oh its completely up to you. If you come over now we could begin your training. In which ever you wish to start first. Though I warn you at this hour my house is filled with vultures." he said. Souma was speaking of his mother and two older sisters. He often spoke as if he disliked them but deep down he truly loved his family. It was apparent just seeing how hard he put in an effort to help his sister. "So what will it be Akira?"

Akira worked on more of the burger that he ate, after he ate most of his fries. Hearing that, he laughed with taking a long from his milkshake. "Full of vultures? Is that what you call the females of the house. Funny, but I think I can handle it," Akira said with a confident look. "I will go with you now. Just remember that it make take some time to teach me both of those things. Hopefully maybe first aid kit nearby just in case," Akira joked alittle before he finished the rest of the meal.

"Wanna share a dessert Souma?"