• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Rei

• Belita

• Ginger

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridget I only finished reading today, these new chapters were sooo good! You're getting better and better, honestly! And Pat and Thommas are both so sweet, gotta love them! :)

• Like 1

Bridget I only finished reading today, these new chapters were sooo good! You're getting better and better, honestly! And Pat and Thommas are both so sweet, gotta love them! :)

Thank you dear, for your support.... in everything. I really appreciate it

Big kiss & hugs

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Final chapters arrived. Before posting them, I'd like to thank all those who have spent their time reading this little story. I really appreciate it. I'm not a talented writer, just a talented reader, but this little story has helped me personally. So thank you very much to all of you.

XIII

The heart will break, but broken live on. Lord Byron- English poet

I still don’t know how Thomas became an absolute presence in my life. Every time I blinked; every time I breathed; every time I opened my eyes, he was there always looking at me, with that dazzling smile of his, with his bright eyes and his warm touch. Always there, without saying nothing but knowing all the time what I needed.

Without realizing, Spring came with warmer days, timid sun rays appearing among the gray clouds bringing new life and hopes. Those early sun rays reflected on the big mirror windows of the University main building, increasing the light in the front yard where I always waited for Thomas. He has started to demand things from me, silly, childish things like eating together or going to the museums. Things I couldn’t deny him. So just following his wishes, every morning I waited for him to have the first coffee. On my way to University I always bought an extra-sugared macchiato for him and a double black tea for me.

That morning the yard was full with puddles of the last night rains. It became difficult to find a spot where to wait for Thomas. Lost in my thoughts, looking at my reflection on the cloudy water, I suddenly recognized a familiar silhouette. In that very moment I felt a pinch on my chest, a fear ran through my whole body making it shiver. I turned round and there were those iced blue eyes looking at me, waiting for my reaction.

(The one in italics is Patrick speaking)

- Hello Patrick, how have you been?

To hear his voice again made my heart beat stop and my body got stiffen and my hands started trembling.

- Paul? Paul, what are you doing here?

- Well, I didn’t know anything about you since Christmas, you don’t answer my mails, phone calls or texts, so I thought that maybe there was something wrong with you. At your residence, they told me you were here.

- How did you come? Is your mom with you? Why did you come? I don’t know why did you have to come.

- You’re never gonna change, Pat, never. Always thinking of you first, right? Have you thought how I have been feeling? Have you considered me in all these past months?

His expression was hardening little by little and I started to wish Thomas were here. Paul’s voice got louder and some people started to look in our direction

- Are you waiting for someone Patrick? Are you waiting for that fag to come? How sweet of you to wait for him!

- Paul please, lower your voice. There are other people here and they don’t need to hear us.

Suddenly he grabbed me by one elbow & pulled toward him, so strong that it hurt and we got so closed that I could smell his breath. Caught by his blue eyes I stared at them trying to read his intentions, but the next moment he was directing me to the back of the building. He threw me toward the wall, my back hit the cold, wet bricks making me loose the balance while I tried to avoid the coffee and tea not to be spilt.

- You have been a fucking egoist all your life. Always thinking about what you need without thinking about people around you. You decided to go to University leaving me behind, you decided to fuck with the first guy you found but what about me?? Pat, what about me!!!

- I don’t know what you’re trying to tell me, Paul and you’re starting to scare me.

- Of course not, you can’t see what it’s in front of you! Have you ever thought how miserable I felt when you decided to move. How my heart ached, how lonely I felt?

He was leaning with his left forehand on the wall, while his right hand was pressing my chest. I could feel his heat where his hand was touching me, making hard to breath.

- Paul, I beg you release me and we can talk calmer, please.

- You think I can keep calm when I’ve spent months imagining what that bastard was doing to you. Can you imagine how revolting was for me to think that another person was touching you?

- Paul, I don’t understand. I can’t think clearly and I’m starting to feel cramps in my arms.

- You still don’t get it, I’m telling you that I love you, fucking bastard. How long are you going to make me beg? He said getting his face closer to me and kissing me in a furious way.

- Love me?? You love me??? – I yelled at him – You don’t know what love is, Paul, never have and never will. You call me selfish? Who is the selfish one? You’ve played with all the fucking girls you’ve found in your way. You’ve played with me, even knowing how I felt for you. Don’t make me laugh, Paul.

• Like 3

His eyes flared up with my last words, the pressure on my chest became harder. He shoved the paper cups on my hands and pined me down.

- You wanna make me remind you what it means being touched by me? You belong to me Patrick, no matter how far you run, no matter who you fuck with, you belong to me.

- Paul, please, leave, now that nothing has happened, now that we still can be friends. Please.

- You’re not listening, Patrick. I’m not gonna leave you, I’m not gonna allow anyone to come near you again. Your mind, your heart and your body are mine, Patrick and that little gentleman of yours isn’t coming to rescue you.

How could I forget him! Thomas would be looking for me all over the place, I was late and he was going to start worrying. I needed to go, I didn’t want him to get worried, I wanted to see him. I needed to see his face, feel safe with him.

- Paul, release me. I have to go, Thomas is waiting for me. Please, please.

At that moment my phone started to ring. I knew it was him. I knew he was at the front yard waiting and I was late. Paul picked the phone up.

( The one in bold is Thomas speaking)

- Who is it?

- Patrick? Who are you?

- That’s what I’m asking, who the hell are you?

- I’m looking for Patrick, tell him to pick the phone.

- He’s busy with me at the moment, wanna leave a message?

- Are you Paul? Tell Patrick to pick the phone, please. I need to talk to him.

- Sorry, but you’re not gonna see him again.

- Thomas! Thomas! Behind the main build…. – I started to scream but it was too late. Paul had hanged the phone before I could tell Thomas.

- Poor you, my little Patrick, you love him that much? He said sarcastically.

• Like 2

XIV

I carry your heart with me (i carry it in

my heart) I am never without it (anywhere

I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing, my darling)

i fear

No fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want

No world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

And whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

And the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

E. E. Cummings – American Poet

Paul was holding my hands so strong that they started to get purple. I knew that I would get bruises for the following weeks. I tried to persuade him.

- Paul, if you release me, I promise we would go back home together. It’s already spring break, so I can go pack a couple of things and we will take the next bus, right?

- You think I’m that stupid? You think I don’t know what you are trying? Forget it!- He said biting my lower lip.

I reacted to the pain turning my face. I could feel the little drops of blood running down my left side. He grabbed my face and kissed me furiously again. I felt his tongue inside my mouth, trailing every inch with the tip of his tongue. I felt his arousal against my body and how his hand started to unbutton my jeans.

Everything happened so fast that the next thing I remember is my head knocking the ground. Paul’s and Thomas’ screams reached my ears as if they were miles away. I could see how they fought and how Paul fell on his back. I could hear Thomas’ hard breath.

- Bagger off, bastard. How can you treat him like that !

- Who are you to talk in the first place, you don’t know nothing about us!

- I don’t know nothing? The only thing I know is that you has done nothing but hurt him. I know that you have scared him. I know that you made him feel like a scum bag.

- Don’t meddle, fucking rich boy, he’s mine!

- You have to kill me before I handle him to you!

I tried to stand up, I felt dizzy and the taste of blood was filling my mouth, something warm was also running down my face, I realized it was blood when a drop fell on my hand.

- Will you stop, please! I screamed – This is a non-sense. I don’t know how we

have ended this way, but this must stop now.

They looked at me as if they just realized I was there. I saw anger in Paul’s face and horror in Thomas. They were breathing hardly, their clothes dirtied by the dust. Thomas’ hair was disheveled and his shirt was out of his trousers. Paul had a small cut on his lip and a kind of dusty aura was surrounding him. Thomas made his way to me, his eyes full of sorrow and relief.

- Paul – I said – go home. I promise we will talk when I’m back but for now I need you to go home. Don’t make this harder than it is right now. If you truly love me, please, go home.

For the first time in my life, I saw Paul’s eyes full of sadness. He cleaned the dust of his clothes and looking at me with the saddest smile said

- All right- and he left.

Thomas reached me, caressed my face and took me his home to heal my wounds. He cleaned the wounds and put some band aids on the forehead. Looking at me, he licked my lower lip where the small cut lied, cleaning the small drops of blood. He kissed me gently, he threw his head back waiting for a negative reaction but I only could look at him. I wanted to get lost in his arms, those arms where I was always welcomed. He kissed me again, this time more passionately and I kissed him back, grabbing his waist and getting him closer to me.

He gently took my shirt off, unbuttoning it slowly, kissing every inch of my skin. He trailed each of my aching ribs with his fingers while kissing my neck, my collar bone and my nipples. I felt how slowly I was getting aroused and I wanted him to feel the same. I pulled his shirt off, caressed his face and kissed him. I couldn’t believe he had such a beautiful body. I caressed his shoulders down to his waist. I unfastened his belt & unbuttoned his trousers slipping my hand inside his pants. Before I could breath, he was taking my jeans off and he was licking the inner side of my thighs up to my member.

For the first time since we met, we were making love. There were no hurries, we took our time to enjoy each other’s bodies, to caress every inch of our unknown bodies. He filled me with every thrust, following my pace he made me reach the overwhelming pleasure provided by the movement of his waist. He made me cum a couple of times kissing me with a little grin on his face. We lay down embraced for the whole night. His warm breath on my neck, his warm arms surrounding me. I felt how I was drowsing but I still could hear Thomas’ sweet voice.

- Thomas, I love you.

- I know it. I knew since the very first moment I saw you lost in that aisle.

I fell asleep. For the first time in my life, I felt warm, happy and loved and the person who made all that possible was a handsome young man with emerald eyes.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

Corinthians 13:1-13

• Like 5

Sad it's over :(

But well it did turn out the way i wanted :D

Hurray for Thomas :p

Thank you so much for having written this and showing it to us sweetie.

I know it was hard for you since it was, in some ways, a very close thing to you, but... We loved it!

So thank you :)

Big big kiss :**

• Like 1

• 3 years later...