BL novel suggestions?

Rumpleteaser

Hi there. ^.^

I'm interested in getting into BL novels but I don't know where to start. I'm clueless. I once read one about a pink haired "pure gen" human and an alien called Jovi with green, prehensile hair that photosynthesised or something like that. I wish I could remember what it was called.

Aaaaaanyhow... I would love any suggestions people might have. I love abuse, bdsm, torture and captives. Hopefully there is something out there with lots of sex scenes and emotion too!

Please and thank you in advance! *hugs*

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• auser

• matsuross

captive prince...not a lot of sex scenes though

look for anything from avril ashton...(watch me break you was good )

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank you. I've heard of that one. It sounds interesting. I'll look up Avril Ashton too.

• 3 months later...

I love abuse, bdsm, torture and captives. Hopefully there is something out there with lots of sex scenes and emotion too!

aaaaaaaaaa I love it too!!! Can we be friends? *tail wiggle*

But seriously though, I second Avril Ashton, the books are hot & messed up.

My Other recommendations would include:

Stealing Innocents by Cari Waites it has EVERYTHING you're looking for and more. It's the best. Seriously. Absolutely fucking awesome.

Captive (Beautiful Monsters) by Jex Lane. Hey, it's even has the word "captive" in the title. It will mess you up so much though.. A VERY emotional read

Power Play series by Haimowitz (beware, non-con!) Don't confuse with Power Play by Cara Dee (completely different thing, daddy kink, can also be fun:)

There are many many many other books, but these are the first ones that come to mind when I think of BDSM & torture:)

aaaaaaaaaa I love it too!!! Can we be friends? *tail wiggle*

But seriously though, I second Avril Ashton, the books are hot & messed up.

My Other recommendations would include:

Stealing Innocents by Cari Waites it has EVERYTHING you're looking for and more. It's the best. Seriously. Absolutely fucking awesome.

Captive (Beautiful Monsters) by Jex Lane. Hey, it's even has the word "captive" in the title. It will mess you up so much though.. A VERY emotional read

Power Play series by Haimowitz (beware, non-con!) Don't confuse with Power Play by Cara Dee (completely different thing, daddy kink, can also be fun:)

There are many many many other books, but these are the first ones that come to mind when I think of BDSM & torture:)

I'll never say no to friends! ^.^ *links arms with you*

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I'll start looking them up after I've vacuumed my room. I just stepped on glass. >.

EDIT: My floor is clean and I've downloaded Stealing Innocents, Power Play and Captive... along with one called Captive Wings. I checked out Avril Ashton but nothing of his interested me.

damn, glad to hear the floor is all better now..^^

definitely keep me updated on your progress!! Those are some of my absolute favorite books, so I can't wait to hear your thoughts..^^