Bloody Fangs ( KawaiiNekomimiBoy & Sosuke0549 )

Sosuke0549

Yuu looks at Julius and shivers a little, not enjoying the glare he was getting from the vampire. He flinches as his hand was gripped and then squeezed. Yuu looks at Julius, hearing his thoughts go through his head and lowers his head, "b-but... your too big. It's going to hurt." He shivers a little, feeling Julius' cock inside him. Watching as Julius lick and kiss his hand, blushing slightly and shivers a bit when feeling the vampire's fangs rub against his palm, arching his back while moaning, feeling his insides getting more and more full with Julius' cock until it filled him up completely. Biting his bottom lip as he turns his head to the side, shivering as he slowly looks at Julius, "I.. feel you inside me. P-Please.. go gentle with me, at least at first." In a way, he was glad that Julius was even giving him a moment or two to at least get use to feeling his cock inside him. Yuu lets out a soft moan, arching his back a bit, feeling Julius' cock go deeper inside him when feeling the vampire pressing against him. Yuu softly gasps when feeling his hand pinned above his head, shivering when feeling his neck sucked on. Yuu glances at Julius from the corner of his eye, slightly looking down as Julius moved back and felt Julius' cock getting pulled out but then lets out a loud gasp, feeling Julius' cock shoved in so quickly, letting out a loud moan. Yuu moved his head a bit and continues to moan, feeling how hard and deep Julius' cock was going inside him, slightly wrapping his legs around Julius. "I-It hurts," he slightly bites on Julius' shoulder while moaning, drooling a little as his vision was getting blinded by tears. Yuu could hear the squishing sounds of Julius' cock were making as he thrusted inside him. Yuu could feel his cock rubbing against Julius since he was so close to him, giving his body a strange sensation. ~Ugh.. it hurts so bad.. why is this happening to me,~ he thought while he moaned out, really hoping Julius wouldn't discover his sweet spot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Julius continued to fuck Yuu, surprised by how honest the human was. The way he kept moaning, as if he couldn't contain himself. He felt the boys legs lightly wrap around him, his body was reacting extremely well to the forced sex. He was almost tempted to break Yuu. He was so helpless underneath him... And Julius could hear how wet he had become.

"I-It hurts," [/Quote]

The vampire flinched not expecting Yuu to actually bite him. Was he out of his mind...or just really aroused. He could feel the humans warm drool on his skin and the vampire could hardly restrain himself from screwing Yuu harder and faster. The tears that threatened to spill over his cheeks only excited the blood sucker further. Yuu spoke as if he wasn't enjoying the sex...but his body was betraying him.

Julius suddenly stopped his thrusting when Yuu suddenly shrieked underneath him, his body spamming for a brief moment...he met the humans teary eyes, keeping him pinned. "Looks like I found your sweet spot~" He straightened himself up, making sure he could see the humans face as well as watch his clock slide into him. "I wanna see your face, so don't you dare look away."He locked his eyes on Yuu, before hitting the boys sensitive spot again fast and hard. The human quickly broke eye contact with him, gasping in ecstasy. "Keep your eyes on me! " Julius growled, looking very irritated. He quickly began fucking Yuu wildly hitting his sweet spot repeatedly. But before Yuu had a chance to realise, Julius gripped the boys cock, squeezing it tigtly no doubt causing him pain. "Beg...if you wanna cum...beg for my permission..." He hissed, trusting harder into the human.

Yuu had his eyes tightly closed and continues to moan. He slowly starts opening his eyes as he looks down, watching his cock hardening against Julius' stomach and even noticed pre-cum starting to ooze from the tip of his cock and glances to the side, ~n-no.. why am I starting to pre-cum to him raping me,~ he thought while lowering his head and glances to the side.

He continues to bites Julius' shoulder but in a way sucking on his shoulder. He felt his toes curl and tighten his hold on Julius, glancing down as he watches as he was resuming to pre-cum. He gasps as he pulls back when he could feel Julius' thrusts get more intense and slightly rubs his cheek against Julius' shoulders to wipe his tears but continues to cry.

Yuu perks his head up a bit and leans his head back once Julius was looking into his eyes, "n-no wait a minute," he shakes his head and starts to get nervous when he saw the vampire straighten his posture and watches how Julius was looking down at his filled entrance, glancing to the side and got embarrassed. Yuu jolts by the sudden command and slowly looks at Julius, looking into his eyes. Yuu gasps with a loud moan and arches his back, "n-no! Not there," he shakes his head side to side but then glances at Julius as even he starts to reach pleasure. Yuu widens his eyes and arches his back, letting out sharp moans as he felt his sweet spot get hit over and over. He jolts a bit when he felt his cock gripped and trembles a bit, squirming his hips slightly, "o-ouch don't squeeze it so hard," he looks at Julius. "I-I want to ..cum. Please let me cum," he looks into Julius' eyes as he continues to let out loud moan, feeling he couldn't last much longer.

Julius was enjoying how tight the human was...he was close to cumming, but controlled himself, moving in and out of his crying slave. When Yuu protested and begged Julius smirked, leaning down to bite the others ear, tightening his grip on the others cock. "You call that begging? I don't think you want it bad enough" He whispered seductively in his ear. He hit the others sweet spot again, not letting the human escape. "Your really stubborn...aren't you...~" He groaned, suddenly sinking his fangs into the others shoulder and deeply trusting into Yuu, cuming inside him seconds. Yuu just felt so damn good, he couldn't hold back any longer. His body convulsing feeling pure and utter pleasure while cilmaxing.

When Julius was done he pulled himself out of the human and retracted his fangs, licking the blood from his lips. He still hadn't let Yuu cum..and in all honest...he didn't want too. "Beg more Yuu...or you won't like what I do next to you. Show me how bad you want to cum. "

Yuu turns his head to the side and bites his arm, muffling his moans and rubbing his tears onto his arm. He gasps with a jolt when he felt his ear getting bitten and looks at his cock as it was getting gripped even more tight. He squirms his hips a but as he turns his head to face Julius, "b-but I ..," he got cut off when he felt his sweet spot continue to get hit with his cock started to ache from wanting to cum. He gasps and tightly closes his eyes, feeling the sharp impact of Julius' teeth impale his shoulder and goes back to biting his arm, drawing a little bit of blood when his entrance kept getting deeply thrusted into but his eyes widen when feeling his insides getting suddenly filled by Julius' cum. Slowly moving back from his arm and rests his head on the bed as he heavily pants.

Shivering a bit as he felt Julius pull out his cock, feeling the cum pour out of his entrance and glances over at Julius, watching him lick his blood from his lips. His lower body was starting to hurt in need of wanting to cum. He lowers his head slowly and glances to the side, "I want to cum master, please allow me to cum."

Julius eyed the boy for a moment before slowly releasing his grip, allowing his pet to cum. The human would need to work on his begging, since it hardly satisfied his sadistic nature. He watched as Yuu climaxed, smirking a little at the boys facial expression. He was far to precious~

"For your first time, you did rather well, I'm suprised you didn't faint~"

As a reward, he licked the boys salty tears before

slowly removing himseof, standing and fixing his pants. His eyes changed color, no longer glowing a hungry red. "But...your not even close to being an obedient slave..." He sighed heavily and suddenly yanked Yuu off his bed, letting his sore body hit the floor. "You will sleep on the floor tonight." Yuu had no right to sleep in the same bed with a noble vampire, or any vampire for that matter. Humans were nothing but livestock to them. To Julius, Yuu was nothing but a toy or food. He climbed into his bed and under the covers, no longer acknowledging the boy.

Feeling Julius' grip loosen on his cock and slowly looks at the vampire, starting to cum. He looked at Julius as he was cuming and looks to the side, blushing a bit as he finishes cuming and pants heavily.

Looking at Julius and slowly glances to the side, surprised he didn't faint as well, though he was pretty sore after this whole experience. He closes his eyes, feeling Julius lick at the stain tears on his cheek.

Watching Julius' eyes change, "well I am not use to... being a slave," he jolts as he was suddenly grabbed and forcefully pulled off the vampire's bed, hitting the floor. "C-Can... at least wear my pajamas? I don't want to be laying on the floor naked," he holds onto his arms. Watching when Julius was getting into bed and covered up as he curls up, feeling his body tremble and moves his hands in between his legs, feeling more of Julius' cum making it's way outside of him and slightly pants a bit before falling asleep in the nude, completely exhausted.

{ Next Day }

Julius awoke around noon. He sat up and rubbed the back of his neck feeling tired. His hair a sexy mess and fangs peeking past his lips. He slowly got out of bed with a bad case of morning wood. He smirked a little seeing Yuu on the floor. He nugged the human with his foot. "Wake up Yuu...." He ordered, his eyes glowing red. "Be a good boy and help you master this morning..." He gestured down at his length, hoping the human would understand the situation and get on his knees to blow him.

Yuu covers his eyes with his arm as he could feel the sun shining in his face and slightly turns around to face away from the window, letting out a soft whimper and slowly moves his hand down, rubbing his butt a bit since it was still really sore from last night. Yuu twitches a little when he felt himself getting nudged, slowly opening his eyes and notices it was Julius, using his foot to wake him up. Yuu slowly looks up at Julius and rubs his eyes, stretching a bit with a yawn before slowly sitting up on the floor. Yuu looks at Julius before slowly looking down, seeing that Julius was erected, "y...yes master Julius," he leans closer and reaches, starting to stroke off Julius's cock as he slowly went on his knees. Stroking Julius' cock for a couple of minutes before looking at Julius, knowing that the vampire probably wanted more and bites his bottom lip, ~this.. isn't like sucking a finger. It's so much bigger,~ he thought as he opens his mouth and started to lean closer to Julius before taking half of the vampire's cock inside of his mouth, starting to bob his head and slowly took more of Julius' cock deeper into his mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Julius sighed, softly getting irritated with Yuu as he simply stroked him, but the slave seemed to finally get what he wanted and began sucking him off. The vampire stood before the human unfazed. This had to be his first blow job because the human was bad at it. He leaned against his bed, watching Yuu blow him. It seemed like he was making some progress with the boy...he was less shy about this and did as he was told rather than talking back. "Use your tongue, and suck...don't just bob your head. "

He put his hand on the boys head, running his fingers threw his hair. It was so soft and silky.

When he was ready to climax, he quickly pulled himself out of Yuu's mouth and gripped his chin, cumming on the humans face. It was important to humiliate him so he would never forget his place. "Very good...Almost an improvement. " He smirked, releasing the other. "Go take a shower in your room. I'm down with you....For now. "

Yuu looks up at Julius as he had been stroking his cock, hearing him sigh and looks at his expression, figuring he knew what he wanted to be sucked and not just stroked. Unsure how to suck Julius' cock but tried his best since it wasn't exactly the same as sucking a finger. He could feel Julius look at him as he was attempting to take Julius' cock deeper in his mouth. Yuu perks his head as he listen to Julius command and looks up at him, closing his eyes with a slight jolt when feeling Julius touch his hand and touching his hair. Starting to lick and swirl his tongue around Julius' cock while he continue doing his first blow job.

Feeling how Julius' twitch in a way he knew from before when Julius came inside him, Yuu figured that Julius was getting ready to cum. He blinks as he felt Julius take his cock out of his mouth, leaning a strand of his saliva on Julius' cock. Looking at Julius since he couldn't do much when his chin was gripped to only looking towards the vampire. Feeling the cum starting to spray on his face, Yuu closes his eyes tightly and pants softly, taking a breather from the blow job. He opens his eyes and looks at Julius before glancing a bit to the side, "t...thank you master." Yuu rubs his chin and nods his head as he got off the floor, gathering his pajamas and walks out of Julius' room, closing the door. Yuu leans on the wall to get his pajama pants on and then straightens his posture to put on his shirt before heading to his room to he could take a shower, rubbing his hands a bit slightly on his face and then looks at his hands, seeing the cum all over his hands.

Once in his room, Yuu puts the pajamas on his bed and then walks to the bathroom. He reaches down to turn on the water, adjusting the temperature and then gets in, starting to wash himself off as he started washing the cum off his face, slowly making his way down with his other hand to wash off his butt since he could still feel some of Julius' cum trapped inside him.

• Saga locked this topic