Out of the pan and into the Fire w/Yukonwolfspirit +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

Over the first year small letters had been sent to Sugino a few simple updates from Ayme and a few pictures of Yukie and his new child. During the second year Yukie and Ayme's family had experienced their own heartbreak the twins having lost their parents in a terrible accident and Yukie having suffered quite brutal injuries and the loss of his child leaving Ayme to care for their family funeral alone. Due to this the two had to deal with the loss in their own way both fighting and in the end separating Ayme leaving Yukie in the care of a specialized hospital the male unable to handle his twin at the moment. During their third year Ayme had fully taken over as head of the company and had brought Yukie home the Older twin doing his best to care for Yukie who had become more quiet.

"I made something to eat if your hungry" Ayme whispered watching Yukie who seemed to ignore his older twin in place of staring out of the window. "If you don't eat you'll be hungry later...." Ayme tried finding adapting to living with his twin to be rather difficult. "Sugino sent another letter...You two might be able to meet soon if he comes down from the countryside. If not we could take a trip to the country I heard fresh air is good for you" Ayme added gently touching Yukie's shoulder as he guided his twin to the table.

"...Who are you again?" Yukie asked softly his brain having forgotten who his twin was yet again the poor lads mind having been damaged to the point where he sometimes forgot who and where he was.

"Ayme..I'm older then you by five minutes." Ayme added setting out some medication for Yukie. "Take this please we don't need you getting sick again...god knows your immune system couldn't handle another round of the flu" Ayme added before leaving the phone going off in the kitchen. Coming back with a small sigh Ayme watched as Yukie ate the sandwich and smiled a little. "Why don't we go out and get coffee, we can get you afew more books...maybe get a movie for when I'm done with work" Ayme added the male having stepped up in taking care of his twin and family.

"I want to see something fun. I swear we watch another romance and I'll have to tell father you need a boyfriend" Yukie replied with a laugh. Ayme smiled sadly and walked over hugging his twin tightly from behind.

"And If I get married you'd have the house to yourself and would be so lonely" Ayme replied knowing his twin most likely assumed his father was still alive since they still had pictures hanging around the house. "Do you remember Sugino?" Ayme asked curiously wondering how lucid his twin was.

"Yeah...he was sad when we left...I should send him apology flowers" Yukie replied looking at Ayme who layghed and hugged Yukie all the closer.

"We will pick some out again" Ayme replied amused by Yukies determination to send Sugino flowers everyday. Ayme at first had Indulged Yukie while he was living in the hospital for the first year and a half but once he had moved back home Ayme had limited the flowers to once a week worried he was overwhelming the poor man. "Alright lets get ready" Ayme replied stealing the last bite of Yukie's sandwich before the two went upstairs to get ready both leaving ten minutes later and getting into the car Ayme driving Yukie to the coffee shop the twin excitedly going inside quite happy for cake and tea.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• azuneko

Once home Sugino had a rather lengthy conversation with his parents. In the end he still found it hard to accept he was an omega. However becoming an omega didn't cease his ambitions. He worked hard at the small community college in the area. He got a degree as a medical doctor and biologist. He wanted to excel in all he could in order to show off to Yukei one day.

As for Yukie, he continued to speak with the male but only through letters. He would often get flowers but eventually that dwindled down from time to time. He was sure some of the letters were written by Ayme but he never bothered to ask about it whenever he replied. It had been a few years since he last saw Yukie. His hair was much longer now and he was taller. Though all in all he hadn't changed at all. His main reminded of the male was the bite mark upon his neck. It was the only thing he felt still connected the two.

He sent out a letter saying he would most likely be in the area late fall. It was for work but he felt he could find some time to visit the two. Knowing all that he knew from the letters, Sugino knew it was well overdue. As the time approached, he ended up having to leave earlier than he had written to them. He doubts the twins had spare time so he planned to apologize when he could. While in the city, Sugino stopped by a cafe. He figured he would get a coffee and some snacks before heading to his hotel room.

"My you seemed to have grown a few inches" Ayme teased the male sitting at a table as he sipped his coffee watching Sugino enter. "That or you might be wearing heels" Ayme added with a small smirk Yukie quietly eating his cake and staring mindlessly out of the window. The younger twin was watching the people walk by his mind more focused on what was going on outside of the shop. "so, Just passing through?" Ayme asked offering a chair to the male clearly much more happy to see Sugino.

Sugino never expected to run into these two so soon and such out of the blue. He held his coffee and kept silent as he approached. "It has been a while. I hope you both have been doing well." he said taking the seat Ayme was giving him. His gaze darts toward Yukie. 'I still can't believe what Ayme told me... however just seeing him first hand like this I can tell he wasn't lying...' he thought to himself. "So Ayme how have you been? From the letters I've gotten I can tell sometimes can be tough on you." he said softly. Sugino grunts as he averts his gaze a bit. Being this close to Yukie puts his body in a situation he would most avoid especially in public. He was glad he took his suppressants before coming out here.

"We've been good...Yukie's been more active with leaving the house each day. I can often bribe him with visiting tea shops" Ayme admitted softly before taking a sip of his drink. "I ask you forgive Yukie for not greeting you....he's been off all morning normally he's not so quiet" Ayme added his hand gently reaching over as he touched Yukie's hand the twin drawing back from the warm touch.

"Theres a lot of people today" Yukie mumbled somewhat lost in his own world despite Ayme trying to get him to focus. Feeling Ayme touch his arm he slowly looked over to his older twin confused by the guest sitting beside him.

"Yukie...You remember your friend Sugino?" Ayme asked softly clearly being very very patient with his brother. "He's stopped by for tea since he was in the city" Ayme explained as Yukie looked at the man he loved quite confused.

"...He doesn't live out here..." Yukie mumbled not understanding why the man he loved had suddenly came back to visit.

"He's not moving back or staying long...just visiting" Ayme added not wanting Yukie to think Sugino was permanently coming back since when Ayme had to stop the daily flower sending Yukie had been angry and taken it quite hard. "He just stopped to drink tea with us" Ayme added quickly not sure how his twin would feel about having the man he loved so deeply dangled infront of him like athat glorious prize.

Sugino nods as he was reintroduced to Yukie. He smiled at the other using the gentle smile he always used when they were in school together. "Its only for now that I am visiting. Come the end of the year I'll be permanently back in the area. I didn't want to tell you this in a letter but I'm person. Oh I also wish to thank you for those flowers. They truly kept me going whenever I felt like quitting." he said speaking in a softer tone than one he was use to using. Sugino had definitely changed since being outed as an omega. However those changes weren't bad at all. "Ayme, since I'll be in town for a few days I hope it's fine with if I visit you both while I'm here. If it's too much just let me know." he said softly

"We would like that a lot" Ayme admitted surprised that Sugino was moving back towards the colder seasons. "Yukie doesn't go out much during the fall or winter due to his lungs not liking the colder air but I'm sure he will be happy all the same" Ayme added amused by the fact Sugino was willing toto move back to the same area as his twin let alone wanted to visit him. Hearing the mention of the flowers made Ayme groan as Yukie looked at Sugino.

"I made you lost of flowers with many colors and patterns" Yukie replied watching Sugino as he started going off on different types of flowers and colors the younger twin rambling on and on about the subject seeming to talk more to himself then Sugino.

"I'm sorry...should have warned you. He's kinda stuck in a loop every now and then about things...the last three months it was flowers. The two months before it was koi fish, he latches on to certain interests and hobbies every now and then" Ayme explained with a dry chuckle clearly sick of hearing about flowers.

Sugino chuckled lightly as he looked at him. "Its fine to be honest. Ayme there's something I need tell you. I couldn't say it in those letters. After hearing what you two been through I just couldn't bring it up at all. However it's fine to tell you firstly. How we tell Yukie is the real issue." he said sliding his phone over to him. "Just light up the phone screen and you'll understand." he said. Sugino hadn't told them but that moment with Yukie wasn't just ended with him becoming his mate. Yukie did more than just marking him. Sugino's cell screen was of himself and a child. They were holding the flowers that were sent by Yukie in the photo. "Don't overreact to that. Just think about it and what I should do about it. You have no idea how hard it was not telling you in those letters." he said looking down with a pained expression.

"....does it have a name?" Ayme asked deep worry lines on his face as he mulled over the information and the picture quite happy for once Yukie was busy counting passerbys. "Also...is it a boy or a girl?" Ayme added not sure how to handle the information or how to tell Yukie. With a sigh Ayme looked down at his tea. "....this isn't something I can just tell Yukie...after everyone he lost he never got over losing our child...it messed him up bad." Ayme whispered taking so Yukie wouldn't hear him mention their child or parents. "He never fully accepted that they passed or that he lost our baby...I worry he would try to replace yours with what he lost and it would cause more problems if we rushed them meeting" Ayme explained clearly confused and upset discussing such a topic.

"I read the letter so I understand. Its why I never mentioned it till now. It's a girl and her name is Yuma. I took a piece of each of your names. Anyway I am telling you only so you can decide what to do. I won't bring it up or speak of this at all. There is no way I came here to make things more difficult you. However I also felt you should know even if you never mention it to Yukie." he said lowering his gaze. Sugino was no fool. He knew this information would be troublesome and yet he felt these two needed some bit of light in their darken world. "Well I had fun. Its was wonderful seeing you both again. Please take care Yukie." he said as he stood up. Sugino had some things to get done before the day were out.

"Come by next Saturday....I'll have Yukie ready to meet her by then" Ayme added softly a small smile on his lips. "That should give him a week to adapt but a picture would help" Ayme replied giving Sugino his card with his cell number in it. "We ended up moving into a different house so our address changed" Ayme added their new house being a traditional Japanese house.

Sugino looked at Ayme as he took the card and the information. He saved the number into his cell before going into his photos and sending him at least three most recent photos of Yuma. "If there's anything else you need please don't hesitate to call or message me." I am really looking forward to moving back into the area and being closer to you both. Well I should be going. I have a busy day ahead of me." he says as he glanced over at Yukie once more. He wished things could return to how they were back in university. However he knew those days were long gone.

"I'll keep you informed" Ayme added with a small smile his hand reaching out to Yukie. With a small tug of Yukie's shirt Yukie looked over at the two.

"Goodbye" Yukie replied to Sugino a cute smile on his face making Ayme snicker a little at how sweet Yukie could be. "We need to go shopping for more flowers for the garden" Yukie added suddenly looking at Ayme who sighed and nodded getting up to go pay the bill Yukie following behind the two leaving Ayme still seeming to think his way through the new difficulties that lay ahead.

Sugino paid before leaving the cafe first. He still felt truly guilty about placing this kind of information on Ayme. However he would have felt more guilty if he had continued to keep silent about it. As he headed down the street he couldn't get Yukie's face out of his mind. His feelings for him has never changed or wavered at all. Just sitting that close to him made his neck ache. However he noticed the other didn't seem to pay him any attention. 'I guess what they say is true... alphas don't have a destined pair... ' he thought to himself as he made his way to the hotel he was staying at. Sugino had learned a bit about destined pairs while learning more about being an omega. There were cased stories where omegas would find their fated mate but that wasn't the case for the alpha in question. Thus resulting in the alpha ending up with more than one mate. That sort of thing he had always hoped to just be stories or rumors but he witnessed it himself today. Despite knowing what Yukie had been through, a small piece of himself wanted to believe the bonded mark he had would spark something in Yukie for him to recall his presence even a little. Since that didn't happen he could only assume their relationship beyond that day was forever gone.

pictures Sugino sent Ayme

2nlde0o.jpg

"So, how was it meeting him again?" Ayme asked Yukie the older watching his younger twin smoke.

"It was just as painful as him leaving. But, I don't know if he wants to be with me and I don't want to force him to stay by my side just because I marked him" Yukie explained blowing out the smoke in a sad sigh.

"He liked the flowers, and he came to visit. Maybe he missed you also" Ayme added trying to get Yukie more open about his feelings. "The new roses will look good in the garden" Ayme mumbled knowing his twin was spacing out again.

"I wanted to show him the flowers....and the mountainside wildflowers" Yukie whispered sadly already missing the child he had lost.

"...what If you could...have another child?" Ayme asked gently offering his twin a piece of candy. Yukie looking at the offering put out his cigarette and hummed softly.

"...I wouldn't be a good parent. I know I space out and forget things I don't think it would be good to bring another child for us into our life." Yukie explained slipping the sweet treat into his mouth Ayme's quitting smoking tactic working quite well. "Plus. We both know my body cannot conceive anymore. I don't need to try only to keep end up failing...We tried for a year and it didn't work" Yukie whispered clearly not liking the situation.

"...what If it didn't have to be with me...what If you could have a new child...With Sugino" Ayme asked trying to poke around the subject gently to see how Yukie would react.

"...I knocked him up didn't I?" Yukie asked with a frown making Ayme shiver at how cold his twins voice was. "I'm guessing this was all just a joke oh tell him anyway and he will forget!" Yukie snapped quite angry and scared.

"...I just found out today. No one is trying to torment you or hurt you I promise" Ayme added trying to reassure and calm his twin.

"Why should I trust you?" Yukie snapped pushing Ayme away the poor male clearly distraught like Ayme predicted would happen.

"...Yukie If you work yourself up again you'll get sick" Ayme added his voice soft and slightly worried. Yukie had often gotten to worked up and getting himself panicked and sick had only made him more terrified of the outside world and had made the younger twin more homebound after the accident. With a small sigh Ayme went over to his twin and grabbed him dragging him to the car so he could take him home.

"...I want to live away from you" Yukie mumbled in the car annoyed by Ayme being constantly around him.

"And I wish you wouldn't be so picky about vegetables" Ayme replied back just trying to take in Yukie's anger in stride. "Your angry he lied to you and kept your baby from you?" Ayme asked his question more of an accusation then a question. "You didn't like raven living with me while you had to stay home so you feel the same way, cut out of her life" Ayme added parking the car in the driveway the house quiet and dark.

"...I...don't know" Yukie whispered tears falling down his cheeks the twin clearly upset but confused. "...I don't remember a lot of things...what If I forget them like I forgot ravens face?" Yukie asked his voice breaking from pure heartbreak and stress since he wasn't accustomed to change.

"I'll help you. Like I do with work and living at home. We can take pictures and hang them up we will put names on them like we do with everyone else" Ayme whispered his hand gently touching Yukie's face. "Yumro...Will not hate you for this. We both know it's a daily struggle for you to even remember the basics of living but I promise she will love you" Ayme added knowing his twin was terrified by the change but if he could accept them into his life Ayme knew Yukie would be much happier.

"..can I see her?" Yukie asked softly the question breaking Ayme's heart slightly.

"...let me ask, there's still a lot we have to do before a child can come to our house" Ayme explained the twin unlocking the car door and going over to Yukie's side. "For now, let's go inside and get ready for a nap." Ayme explained knowing his twin was exhausted enough to listen. After a half an hour Yukie was finally out cold allowing Ayme to make a few phone calls with a small smile he texted Sugino.

I would like to know what my niece likes. I want to set up a playroom for her to help Yukie adjust to having her in the house and to become familiar with her

Sugino arrived at his hotel and had began to prepare himself for a week of work. He knew once he return home he would be fully prepared to move back here before the winter holidays. As he sat upon the bed he couldn't help but think about Yukie. He wished he could have embraced the male in a hug and never let go. He felt all his pent up regrets coming to the surface again. It was the cause of some anxiety he was currently suffering from. Though having his sweet little Yuma around made things a little easier. After all she took so much after Yukie as she was growing that it was hard not to see his face whenever he looked at her.

While thinking of what would happen next he received a text from Ayme. He began relying to the message right away. 'She loves flowers, butterflies, books, and classical music. She is a lot like Yukie was before the accident.' he messaged as he let out a heavy sigh. "Will he truly be able to accept her and me back into his life..." he said to himself finding things to be much more difficult than he had anticipated. Though Sugino had zero plans to back down. He wouldn't have any more regrets from here on out.

Ayme with a small chuckle made a list of supplies and items needed for the playroom and his new nieces room. With a small smile he got up and went to check if Yukie was awake his younger twin sitting and staring out the window watching the clouds pass by. "Would you like to go shopping with me?" Ayme asked gently making sure to give Yukie space and keep in mind he might still be upset about the news.

"...yes I can go, I feel somewhat better" Yukie mumbled having changed into more laidback clothes since he had gotten quite worked up and sick earlier.

"Good, we are going to get some paint and repaint the nursery for Yuma" Ayme added knowing full well Yukie had kept the nursery locked for many reasons and Ayme knew if he was willing to let anyone else in Yukie could finally try and move forward.

"...We can look at paint...but not for that room" Yukie mumbled the twin getting up and following Ayme out of his bedroom the nursery connected to his room and kept heavily locked with a chain around the doors. With a small frown Ayme offered his twin a jacket and lead him out to the car knowing this trip would be more mentally exhausting for Yukie then the explanation he had an unknown child. After a few hours Ayme and Yukie both arrived at a huge children's store Ayme leading the way into the place with Yukie following behind quietly.

"Yuma likes flowers and butterflies and books. I was thinking we could get her some stuff for our house. Maybe you can find her a cute stuffed bunny like raven had" Ayme added going into the store and heading to the books leaving his twin to fend for himself and pick out some items the older twin giving his brother a slightly hard push forward.

"...mhm" Yukie mumbled still unhappy with the whole ordeal the younger twin sighing andand heading through the store to at least browse.

Ayme who had finally snuck away took out his phone and tested Sugino.

send Yukie's phone some cute pictures. I've gotten him out of the house and out shopping for Yuma with me. Yes being hesitant so it might help to send him a few cute pictures and maybe talk to him so he feels a like you never ment to steal her. Also...he thinks you kept her purposely out of his life so he's a little pissy about that so tread lightly. Ayme finished knowing he had to leave it up to the two to reconnect and with a small smile he sent the message and Yukie's phone number

• 2 months later...

Sugino was just about to shower when he received a text from Ayme. He wasn't sure how things would go from here on out but he was going to try. He put Yukie's number in his phone and sent a brief message. :Hello this is Sugino.: Before he hit send he attached a photo of Yuma in her room. Her room was filled with countless pictures of Yukie. It was clear to anyone looking at it that Sugino had zero intentions of leaving him out of her life. Yuma knew full well the name and face of her other parent. Even if she has never met him face to face. Sugino held his cell curious if he would get a response or not. Not wanting to worry himself he went to shower in the meantime.

• 4 months later...

"You have to many pictures of me..." Yukie texted back with a half frown the male laying on the pink beanbag as he watched Ayme painting the nursery that had once been a beautiful yellow. "I find it strange" Yukie added to his text being quite honest with Sugino since he hadn't remember taking that many photos or how long the two had been in each other's life. "Ayme wants to invite you to lunch...he thinks it won't rain tomorrow so he wants a picnic" Yukie finished before putting his phone down the younger twin continuing to watch Ayme paint.

Sugino poked his head out of the shower as his cell pings. He chuckled a little as he looked at the message. "I guess I do but there's no way I wouldn't want to have them. They are precious." he sent as he wasn't sure if he should tell Yukie that he had so many due to Ayme sending them to him while they were apart. He was a bit surprised to see the other wished to invite him on a picnic. "That sounds great. Will you be there as well?" he sent as he turned off the water and began drying his body. He could easily make a trip home and back to pick up Yuma. He knew how excited she would be to finally meet Yukie in person.

Hearing his own phone go off Yukie raised a brow and picked up the cellphone. He hesitated studying the message before typing out his response."No I plan on staying inside since its going to rain tomorrow" Yukie replied smirking a little as he looked at Ayme who clearly didn't believe his warning and had wandered off to prep lunch for tomorrow. "But,when it does rain I would enjoy eating lunch in the greenhouse with you" Yukie tested back before getting up and stretching his mind thinking deeply. "I'll make sure we have some snacks for Yuma" Yukie finished typing already hunting for his shoes Ayme watching slightly amused from the kitchen.

"Going out?" Ayme asked gently unsure if he wanted to poke at the fact Yukie wanted to leave the house without Ayme begging and dragging him off.

Sugino was getting dressed when his cell pings once more. He tilts his head at the response given to him. 'Maybe I should check the weather..' he thinks as he smiled seeing that Yukie would have lunch with him and consent to having Yuma there as well. This was all good news to him. Though he knew he shouldn't push his luck with this. He still had a long way to go before he could truly think positively about this. After all he knew Yukie was most likely still pissed about him leaving after all these years. Plus the Yuma ordeal was also a touchy subject. 'One step at a time..' he thinks as he replies to the texts. "I am looking forward to it and so is Yuma. I shall see you tomorrow. Please be sure to rest well." he sent as he decided to call his family to have them prepare Yuma's overnight bag so she could come visit. His family would bring her out there tomorrow morning before it was time for him to meet up with Yukie and Ayme.

Yukie nodded quietly before taking the keys waiting impatiently for Ayme who chuckled and went to grab his twin a jacket and his own shoes. Once ready he happily took Yukie out wherever he wanted happily chatting with his twin who for a moment seemed to be more or less normal and back to his old self. Despite the sudden change in attitude Ayme wasn't to worried for how long it would last since he knew with Yukie's mold swings he would be back to sulking within a few hours. "...he said he wanted to come visit with her tomorrow" Yukie mumbled finally breaking the silence on the way home.

"Oh really? Are you nervous?" Ayme asked gently stopping the car in their driveway as he looked at Yukie wondering if his twin was ignoring reality.

"No, not really..." Yukie mumbled with a shrug only to get out and head inside leaving Ayme to finish the rest of the tasks so he could go to bed. After Ayme had finished his prep work and was setting up everything in the greenhouse he waited for Yukie to wake up the older twin slowly starting to grow impatient as an hour before the guests where to arrive rolled around.

"Yukie...if you don't give me some sign of life in the next twenty minutes I'll have no choice but to unlock your bedroom door..." Ayme yelled a hint of worry in his voice as he finished arranging some fresh cut flowers in the hallway near his twins room.

Sugino waited at the station as his cousin came off the train with Yuma at his side. She was wearing a really nice sundress with her little rain boots on. She ran over to him hugging his leg. "Hey there princess. Are you ready?" he asked her as she smiled happily. "Thanks again for helping me out." Sugino says as he takes her bags and held her hand. "Sure thing. I hope it all works out for you. Keep in touch to let me know how it goes." his cousin said as he got back on the train to head home. Sugino gets a cab as he heads over to Yukie and Ayme's house. Yuma was happily humming in the seat as she was telling him about the things she saw while on the train. "Will papa like me? Will he be happy to see me?'' she asked softly clearly worried. "Don't worry dear. I will be right there beside you. No need to worry." Sugino reassures her as they were getting closer. The cab stops as they had arrived. Paying the fair; Sugino gets out and carries Yuma and her bag towards the door. He lets her ring the bell as she was smiling once again.

"Ah! Welcome!" Ayme exclaimed from upstairs having opened a window. "Just let yourself in I'll be down in a few minutes" Ayme yelled with a smile going back to his task of searching around the attic for his twin who had mysteriously vanished from his room. Sighing softly Ayme came downstairs covered in dirt and cobwebs the male waving hello to the two. "Make yourselves at home. There's snacks in the dining area and the nursery is open to use" Ayme admitted looking at Sugino clearly a little frazzled this morning.