Out of the pan and into the Fire w/Yukonwolfspirit +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

"Yukie's still in bed...the stress finally got to him and he collapsed this morning so on doctors orders he's being placed on strict bedrest" Ayme suddenly added the male sitting in his twins seat and wearing Yukie's school uniform. "I've decided to fill in for him while he recovers. Though I can see why his health is so poor normally he would make the final choices and you would carry out the work" Ayme smirked before setting down the papers the male quite demanding and was known to have that same alpha aurora that made others obey him. "But it can't be helped he always was the weaker twin and was always getting sick"

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• azuneko

"Once again please refrain from picking on Yukie. He is a very dear friend of mine. I don't care if you are hiss twin I won't take lightly to those who make him cry." he said as he averts his gaze a bit. Sugino let out a sigh since Yukie wasn't here. He couldn't give him a reply thus he still had some time to think things over. "Well you can let him know all is well and prepared for the festival. I have no other reason to be here since Yukie is absent. So I will be leaving now. Try not to do anything stupid while you're filling in for Yukie." Sugino says as he walked out of the student council room. He was still feeling sluggish from this morning. He worried he was hungover from yesterday. It would be a first for him but he wouldn't rule out the possibility.

"Take him some soup and visit with him. he's quite upset about missing the festival" Ayme yelled after Sugino the male continuing to look over his paperwork with a smile. With a small chuckle to himself he cleaned up the desk and relaxed. "As if I'd let you lay a finger on my precious brother" Ayme added with a smirk having lied slightly to the male. He had accompanied Yukie to the hospital after his twin started having breathing complications.

Yukie who was being kept on a close watch would not be home if Sugino did decided to drop by and it was this little incident that he hoped would keep the male from being with his brother. "Yukie has enough to worry about besides...you would just leave if you found out he was with child" Ayme added the male somewhat very overprotective of his twin who had been hiding a secret from both him and everyone else but upon closer inspection. Ayme, had smelled the strange hormones coming from Yukie's drunken body and with some rough questioning he had found out Yukie had been careless and well Ayme was now going to be a father.

Sugino sighs as he walked down the hall. 'So he is sick... I suppose I could visit him after school..' he thinks to himself as he went onward with his day. Attending his classes and making sure all for the festival was ready for tomorrow. As the school day ended, Sugino went to pay Yukie a visit. He was sure the other might be happy to see him. However upon arrival to Yukie's home he noticed no one was there. 'Could he be in the hospital..? Is it that bad..?' he thought deciding to head home for now. He would hope to see the other at the festival tomorrow.

The next day Yukie was released into Ayme's care and was taken home by the other the joyful twin now quiet and not so talkative as he sat on the couch watching tv. "I've got us both kimono's to wear to the festival today" Ayme admitted trying to get his twin to smile. With a sigh he went over to where his twin was sitting and gently took a hand : "keep it hidden...for the summer come home with me, I'll tell our parents I knocked up some male and take the blame you won't face any repercussions. That way you can still go out with Sugino" Ayme added wanting to make things right for his brother as he kissed his cheek. "Think it over" he whispered before going to go do laundry for the two of them.

Sugino awoke the afternoon of the day of the festival. He knew with this summer vacation would begin. He wonders if he would see Yukie there. As he slipped out of bed he fell over to his knees. 'I didn't drink yesterday...' he thought to himself as he took his temperature. He was running a fever. "Damn it... No I will take some medicine and be just fine." he said to encourage himself as he did just that. As the sun began to set, Sugino put on his yukata and made his way toward the festival. He tried to ignore the gazes of those he walked by and hoe extremely hot he was feeling. He continued to tell himself it was just a simple cold. Little did he knew this was no cold at all. Sugino watched the festival going on as he wonders if Yukie was here or not.

Yukie was standing by the information booth handing out some maps to all the passersby's. With a small smile he welcomed all the sponsors and afew higher up members of the school board. He was as usual back to work and after Ayme's pep talk to get him out the door he kept quiet and decided deep down inside that his problem.didn't exist.

"I got us something to eat and drink. Figured you could use something tasty inside of you" Ayme added being quite doting to his younger twin.

Sugino pulled out his cellphone from his pocket. He hated using such a device for communication but it came in handy at time. He dials the only number in the phone besides his parent's number. That being Yukie's cell. He awaits patiently for an answer. Upon hearing the call picked up he smiled a bit. "Hello Yukie. It would seem like the festival is going off without a hitch. I am glad all your hard work is paying off. I would have loved to enjoy this evening by your side but it would seem I have caught a cold. Thus I shall be returning home early. I am kind of envious of that brother of yours. He gets to enjoy the festival with you. Well I shall see you after summer vacation. Bye." he said as he hangs up. The fact that Sugino knew Ayme was there meant he was in range to see the twins.

He walked off feeling his body getting hotter with each step. It was at this exact moment the wind blew. This causing the alluring sweet scent that was coming off of him to flow through the air of the festival. Sugino had zero clue he was giving off a scent to begin with. In his mind he was suffering from a cold but that was far from the truth. He was experiencing his very first heat. Something he wouldn't realize until later. 'Damn it... something isn't right about this...' he thinks to himself trying to make it to his dorm room quickly.

Yukie shocked by the sudden rudeness looked at his phone and then looked around unsure why his friend was being so cold to him. With a frown he looked at Ayme who shrugged and offered Yukie a candied apple. "Must not like you then" Ayme mumbled feeling bad his twin'a feelings and confession had just been thrown on the ground like he was nothing. "But, knowing you you think I'm wrong and despite my advice your going to take him a get well basket" Ayme added already watching his twin head home to gather one of the many baskets he kept in his closet for these sort of events.

Sugino managed to make it home without incident. As he stumbled to get to the bathroom cabinet, his legs gave out and he fell over. It was at this point he realized what was happening. His boxers were becoming wet and this was when he knew something wasn't right. "I am a beta... however this is clearly the body reaction of an omega... why..?!?" he says confused. He tried to wrap his head around this but nothing came to mind. Except two things. one his parents lied to him or the doctor who told him his rank lied or failed to give him the test properly. Either way this was definitely dangerous. He had no clue how he would ever face Yukie now.

Yukie knocked on the door waiting for Sugino to answer the door so he could check and see if his dear friend was okay. With another harsh knock he listened and despite not wanting to invade the males privacy let himself in. Yukie quite worried Sugino had passed out looked around the living room atea before setting the basket down. "Hello!" Yukie yelled listening for any sound of movement.

Sugino was currently in the bathroom trying to take a cold shower. He hoped it could help for now. He was on the verge of getting out when he heard Yukie's voice. "What!? Yukie is that you?? You have to go home immediately. It's not safe for you here. I'll explain in a few days but right now you have to go home please!!" he begs from the opposite side of the door. Sugino knew if Yukie opened the door his scent of pheromones would hit him and who knows what would happen after that. He had to put up a wall for now. Especially since he wasn't sure if Ayme was with him or not.

"I brought you some stuff since you where skick!" Yukie replied standing in the hallway. "I thought we could hang out since you couldn't go to the festival" Yukie added not wanting to leave Sugino alone. "Let me just set this inside" Yukie replied opening the door, and was suddenly hit with the maddening smell of hormones. "Fuck..." Yukie whispered his body suddenly feeling hot all over as he dropped the basket.

"Idiot!! I warned you to go home. Something is wrong with me. I'm supposed to be a beta but that doesn't seem to be the case right now. So run away to that twin of yours. I'm sure he's worried about you right now." he said a little annoyed by his own words. Be knew he still hadn'g decided on his feelings for Yukie just yet.

"Ayme doesn't own me" Yukie replied pulling open the shower curtains. With a raised brow he looked at Sugino before gently pressing his forehead to his friends and despite his now wet hair he smirked. "No fever but defiantly an omega heat" Yukie replied his body quite tense the male holding back and keeping from touching the man he so deeply wished to devour in sin.

"IDIOT!! Why didn't you run away when I told you to? I have no idea what to do right now but to isolate myself. It hurts so much. I have the urge to let someone devour me. This is wrong. I should be a beta." he said completely frustrated. Sugino was holding his knees to his chest as he stayed sitting in the tub. 'Yukie can't stay here... wherever he goes that twin of his is sure to be close behind...' His body was becoming more hot wish each passing second. It was hard to keep his clam demeanor. He knew it wouldn't be long until his sense of reason slipped away. "I don't wish to show you such a shameful side of myself that even I was unaware of. Yukie please go home."

"Because your hurting" Yukie replied looking down at his friend before gently getting into the water the male easily picking up Sugino and setting him into his lap. "I won't leave you" Yukie whispered holding the man he loved close as he let his hand slowly slide down Sugino's body before shakingly parting the man's arms and legs to continue towards his member. "It won't just go away until you feel satisfied" Yukie mumbled only knowing the basics of the omega's heat. As Yukie continued to moved his hand slid over the throbbing member gently rubbing and touching it. He pulled Sugino closer to his body trying to be just satisfied with him being closer to his body.

(Cant remember if you where into incest. Or not since Ayme has been added I'm assuming you are? )

Sugino looked at Yukie as he could tell the other wasn't going to leave any time soon. Feeling a sense of defeat he stayed silent as Yukie climbed into the tub and held him close. "This isn't right at all. You'll be effected by the pheromones for sure." he groans as he could feel the hand moving across his skin. Letting out small gasps he closed his eyes and held onto the alpha beside him. "Wait don't.. ngh..." he bit his lip to suppress his voice.

(yes I am fine with incest)

(Okay just double checking usually I only use Ayme if it was okayed first :) )

"I'll be fine" Yukie whispered his body screaming in pain and desire to dominate who he wanted to take as a mate. Despite the fact Yukie was being driven mad by the small he didn't want to hurt Sugino. "I don't like seeing you in so much pain" Yukie mumbled trying to find a reason other then basic instinct that would explain his actions. With a bite of his lip he shivered and continued moving his hand all over Sugino's dick wanting to hear him moan with his sweet voice. Yukie groaned and buried his face in his friends shoulder his body all hit and burning with it's own desire.

"...So...you never really knew?" Yukie asked his voice trembling as he continued stroking the warm duck that seemed to throb in his hands.

Sugino kept his eyes closed as he held onto the other. His body trembled as if the water was cold but it wasn't in the slightest. "You are.... I know this isn't good for you either. Just forget me and worry about yourself. I can go to the hospital if it becomes too unbearable." he said despite not truly wishing to go there. His soft panting moans were muffled back by his lips and words. He just didn't want to place Yukie in an even more unsettling situation.

As his lower half shakes, Sugino hears the other speak. "Oh well yeah. I had no clue. I did think it was odd some times the things you did seemed flirty but I never went beyond that. You were so focused on becoming someone your parents could be proud of. Thus I didn't plan to get in the way. Even as your rival"

"Mmh we won't go to the hospital the last thing I need is you being paraded around like some sex object" Yukie whispered the male continuing to pleasure his friend. With a small chuckle he listened to his friends words. "My well I'm glad to know you noticed but I meant you didn't know about your heat?" Yukie added his hands stopping as he moved Sugino gently off his lap and stripped off his kimono the male adjusting the water heat before pinning the male down gently in a playful way. "I have a good amount of control...Hence why I'm not fucking you senseless. And as much as I like Ayme taking a role of an omega and being the one in heat it's nothing like the real thing." Yukie admitted his mouth finding Sugino's neck leaving soft gentle kisses all over his skin. "I will be claiming you as mine...you have no say now" Yukie whispered almost at his breaking point as he took a shaky breath and laid his forehead on Sugino's chest.

Sugino bit his lip as he disliked the idea of going to the hospital now. He figured things would be different being older like this. "I guess I am in your care. As for that, I have no clue why I never noticed. I mean as a child I would often get fevers where I spent time in the hospital. However as a child I never questioned it. When I got older the fevers were just about completely gone. I could easily be around any alpha, omega or beta and never have any reaction. I have no idea what caused this but I'll have to speak with my family once its over. I am sure they know something about why I was told I was a beta this entire time." he said as he was suddenly moved into a different position. His kimono being removed.

Sugino listened to Yukie and somehow he became a bit upset. 'Those brothers would o that far... what the hell...' he thought to himself finding no room to complain. He had zero clue about Ayme and Yukie's true relationship. Sure they were twins but he felt there was more to the story. Hearing this only confirmed his feeling. As he looked up at the other, Sugino felt his body heating up the closer Yukie got to his neck. "Don't make false claims to me. I won't be a replacement for your brother just because he isn't an omega. Think of my feelings too."

"I'd never make you a replacement! I'm also shocked you doubt my feelings and commitment" Yukie replied the male looking down at Sugino. With a small frown his fingers trailed lower one carefully entering Sugino's ass. "I wouldn't treat you like Ayme." Yukie whispered before suddenly kissing Sugino his hand continuing to prep the male.

Sugino looked at him as he quickly averts his gaze. "I... sorry... I wasn't trying to be insulting or anything. I can just tell for siblings you two are oddly close. I just don't intend to be second place in your eyes if you plan what I can tell you're thinking." he said as he turned to look down a bit. His body flinched at the sudden intrusion of Yukie's finger. Before Sugino had a chance to protest his lips were caught by the other's. 'Is he being serious...? Are we actually going to... its far too embarrassing to think of...' he thought to himself as he blushed kissing Yukie back.

With a small smirk Yukie added another finger while deepening the kiss with his lover. His hand continued to reach and tease Sugino's inside the alpha male enjoying how warm his new lovers ass felt.With a break to the kiss he moved Sugino's ass closer and suddenly entered him his pushing in being as gentle and slow as possible. And despite thethe preparations he knew it had to have hurt suddenly having a dick inside of you.