Out of the pan and into the Fire w/Yukonwolfspirit +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

Sugino nods as he decides to walk about. Yuma was having the time of her life right now so he was glad she was enjoying herself. As he wanders the house his neck still aches a bit. 'He is definitely the same Yukie I know but the air around him has changed... or maybe he's changed...' he thinks as he was standing in the hall thinking. He didn't know if it was alright for him to open any closed doors so he didn't. ''I wonder which room is Yukie's.''

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• azuneko

" I'm in this one" Yukie grumbled half dressed as he looked at his mate. "I'd forgotten you've never been here before" Yukie added as he mentioned for Sugino to come inside. "You'll have to excuse my guest. I have weekly check-ins" yukie added watching the slightly older male digging through his drawers and room as if searching his home like it was a prison.

"Oh.. hey there Yukie." he said as he was a bit hesitant to enter the room. He slowly stepped in but stayed near the door. "Yeah this is my first time ever here. Especially in your room. We had a shared dorm the last time we were near one another." he said feeling nervous all of a sudden. He didn't want to end up uttering the wrong thing so he felt as if he was talking on eggshells. "No need to apologize or anything. Ayme informed me of the different things you've gone through in our time apart. So I under you have things you have to do that come first." he said wondering what Yukie could be looking for. If he had known this place better he would offer to help him search.

"...mind if I confirm your medication?" The doctor asked finishing searching Yukie's dresser as the male nodded letting the doctor go off into his master bathroom.

"This is my in home care doctor....originally for hospice after school when I got sick but signed on as my full time doctor after one particularly bad episode where I had to live at the hospital for six months. " Yukie explained clearly not comfortable with his secrets being exposed. " While I'm fine having my mate know why he's here I'd prefer Yuma to not know" yukie added with a frown clearly unhappy with his room being messed with. "...Ayme says he helps with my problems and has been making me better" yukie added his explanation explaining the change in mood all day.

Sugino watched as Yukie's room was invaded by the who he said was his at home care doctor. He never imagined his condition was to such a degree but he kept silent. "I won't allow Yuma to know. I don't want things to become difficult for you. Speaking of, I will head out so you can speak with your doctor privately." he said as he could tell this kind of thing was making Yukie uncomfortable. He inched backwards as he exits the room and was in the hall once again. He was glad he had the perfect escape there. After all he was sure the longer he stayed near Yukie his body would begin to react.

"you don't have to leave...I'm uncomfortable because my medication might be off..." Yukie mumbled unsure how to process his feelings. "Sometimes I refuse to take it and it messes up my routine...sometimes I don't remember things hence why he counts the medicine and checks to make sure I'm not hurt because I don't trust anyone else. Raven...is nice and I don't feel as scared around him as I would others...but, I do feel a little embarrassed to be seen like this".

Sugino looked back into the room. "I can understand the embarrassment you might be feeling but know I have no desire to judge you. Anyway' I am going to continue my exploration around the house. I'll come back this way if you are still here in your room." he said as he walked away. Sugino wasn't sure why but he felt there was nothing embarrassing about being ill and taking care of yourself. What truly troubled him was his feelings towards Yukie. As he walked down the hall, he stopped to lower his head. He was still crazy in love with him. However he knew he should probably give up those very feelings. He wasn't here to fully patch things up between them. He wanted Yukie to know Yuma and vise versa. Sugino had long given up the idea that Yukie would forgive him and they would be happy together. What he had done was something unforgivable in his eyes and he was sure Yukie would agree. Thus he would only focus on letting Yukie get to know his daughter and nothing more. He was being sure to tread carefully. Though his heart was crying out for his mate and only love.

"yukie still busy?" Ayme asked unlocking a small safe containing some childrens scissors for Yuma to use. Looking over Sugino's face ayme sigued. "You look like you need someone to talk to" ayme admitted.

Sugino glanced up at him as he heard his voice. "I guess you could say so but I will be fine. As long as Yuma is smiling and happy that's what matters most to me." he said as he watched her. Yuma was having tons of fun thanks to all the things Ayme and Yukie had gotten her. Her cute little fox was sitting beside her. Sugino smiled to himself as he stares up at the ceiling.

"would you ever continue being more then just a co parent to Yukie?" Ayme asked softly wondering if Sugino even saw Yukie in a romantic way anymore.

"I don't deserve that!! I hurt him and I can't be forgiven. I know that for a fact. Please Ayme but don't ask that of me. I have to ignore my heart to be sure I don't hurt him ever again. I can't allow it ever." he said on the verge of tears. Sugino was holding a lot of self hatred deep inside since many years ago. He clearly felt there was no possible way for Yukie to forgive him thus he would try to explore that option. Yuma glanced up as she noticed his expression. "Uncle can't make mama cry. You have to be nice." she says as she looked at Ayme. "Its alright Yuma. He didn't make me cry. I am just emotional." he said softly. Yuma nods as she smiled. Sugino had a lot of problems deep within he had to let go of. For one the main thing was to begin forgiving himself.

"regardless eventually those little suppressants will stop working around yukie and unless you plan on completely leaving again during that time he won't leave you alone." Ayme added frowning at how sad his brothers mate was. "I take off two weeks every month for my issues...in that time Raven stays with yukie and keeps him company if you aren't going to be around also we will need to hire a nanny to help out alongside Raven watching yukie" ayme added with a small sigh.

Sugino grits his teeth as he looked at him. "I think its best if we rethink this sleepover. I know Yukie suggested it but I can't it's going to be like this. You might not realize this because you are concerned about Yukie but I'm a person too. I've lived with this regret for a long time. I raised Yuma while having to think about it every single day. So asking me to just open my arms to Yukie once again is so simple because you have no idea how either of us feels. At least not me. I'm going outside for some air." he said as he walked off. Yuma watched as she then looked at Ayme. "Does uncle not like mama?" she asked as she got up holding the fox. "I'll go get papa. He will save the day." she said smiling

"seems mama doesn't like uncle" ayme replied with a frown before noticing Yuma had wandered off in search of yukie.

"You health seems better and the medicine looks like it's working more, you must have really missed him to change so much" Raven mumbled watching Yukie as he sat on his bed the IV dripping in some extra nutrients.

"I have a family again..." Yukie added leaving his words at that as he closed his eyes and relaxed on the bed Raven easily going over the paperwork in silence.

Yuma placed the fox down as she was slowly climbing the stairs. "Papa! Papa! Where are you?" she calls out as she was looking for him. She was sure Yukie could cheer up Sugino without a doubt. She stopped on the stairs as she was getting scared. She didn't usually climb the stairs on her own so it was frightening for her tiny self. "Papa!! Mama!!" she cried out. Sugino jumped up as he hears his little angel and rushed back into the house. He finds Yuma and picked her up. "Mama is here my dear. Please don't cry." he says softly. "Yuma can't find papa. Papa will help mama smile again." she says crying since she didn't see Yukie.

"what's wrong?" Yukie asked softly looking at the two as he poked his head out of the bedroom the male dresser in just sweats and a tank top.

"Papa you have to make mama smile again. Papa will save the day." Yuma said as she was calming down. Sugino was silent as he glanced back at Yukie. "I'm sorry about this. She's just upset because I got a little anger at Ayme. I didn't mean to.'' he said as he lowers his gaze. Yuma wiggled out of Sugino's grasp and continued up the steps. She reached Yukie as she removed hugging his leg. "Mama is sad inside. Papa can help right." she asked looking up at him.

" I can sure try, but I can't do anything if mama isn't willing to tell me what's wrong" yukie added picking Yuma up and holding her in quite a loving way. Looking at his mate Yukie raised a brow as he rubbed Yuma's back. "... I guess you plan on leaving?" Yukie asked with a frown clearly saddened by the idea.

"I don't want to but your brother is asking a lot of me right now. I just want to take things slow and see what happens. I worry if I rush too much you'll get hurt again without me trying. I don't want that ever again." Sugino said as he clenched his fists. Yuma was snuggled in close to Yukie as she smiled while hugging him. "She truly loves you. I don't blame her. You are an incredible person. I've always known that and yet...'' he grew silent as he stood there. "Mama loves papa. Papa loves mama, right. Yuma loves mama and papa. Happy for everyone!!" she said as she held her tiny hands out to Sugino. He glanced up the stairs at the two of them. He was hesitant since Yukie was standing there as well.

"but we both need to heal and get to know each other again and build back that trust" Yukie added softly as he looked at Yuma before handing her back. "...if needed I can set up rooms for you and we can learn to live together again. I want to be involved and there." Yukie whispered standling more awkwardly alone now. "Ayme doesn't have to make the rules in my life I'm capable of taking care of myself and you two" yukie finished with a slight huff annoyed with his brother.

Sugino chuckled a little as he listened to him. "I swear you said the same thing back then too. When your brother was pestering us for being so close since I was considered a beta." he said as Yuma smiled between them. She still stayed close to Yukie as she waves her hand at Sugino. He climbed the rest of the stairs so he was now a few steps apart from Yukie. "I would greatly like to get to start over with you." he said with a gentle smile. Yuma was holding both their hands now. "Yay!! Happy for Yuma." she said as she said down a little on the floor. Sugino hand't been this close to Yukie in so long. It felt almost nostalgic. "Well if its not too much trouble for you then I don't mind staying. I had plans to move me and Yuma back to this area once I've found a place for us." he said softly.

"Id be honored to have us live together, plus it would make tomorrow easier since we can leave early for the amusement park" yukie admitted having already planned their family outing for the whole day. "You both can see some of my work".

"I guess you have thought this all through huh. Well I guess one step at a time. We can stay the night but itll take a while before we could officially move in. All of our things is still at my mother's house. Anyway, it would seem you have a little glue bug." he said as Yuma was clinging to his leg. She really was beyond happy to be with Yukie. Knowing the other accepted her and Sugino made her even more happy. Her eyes sparkled with joy as she let him go to sit by the stairs. "Mama my fox friend is down there." she said. "Do you want to go get your little friend?" he asked. "No. I can't leave papa's side. I am here to see papa." she says pouting. Sugino couldn't help but chuckle. This behavior reminds him of Yukie. She wanted the fox but didn't want to leave Yukie's side. "You are loved Yukie. I have a strong rival here." he joked.

"Oh I can tell. You best step up your game on our date nighta" Yukie teased back before sighing. "I should be fine to stay downstairs in the sunroom" yukie added with a small smile clearly wanting to rest but he didnt want them to go so soon.

"You sound tired Yukie. Don't push yourself for our sake. We won't go anywhere so if you sleep you'll find us still here. I'll speak with Ayme about helping us find space to sleep for the night. I won't leave. I swear it on my very life." Sugino said as he put his cell in Yukie's hand. This way the other could realize how serious he was. Yuma was tapping the edge of the steps as the fox seemed to be coming up to her. Sugino chuckled as he watched her. "Wow... that was fast. She's trained the fox to come to her."