Out of the pan and into the Fire w/Yukonwolfspirit +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• azuneko

Sugino held onto Yuma as they entered the house. She looks around as her little nose could pick up on Yukie's scent. She looks around but doesn't see him. This causes her cheerful expression to fade almost instantly. Sugino noticed as he watched Ayme who seemed to be on the search for him. When he walked towards them covered in dust and webs a sigh was let out softly. "I should have known this wouldn't work. Ita far too soon. I'm just rushing things and it's not right. Thanks for this but I'm going back to my hotel. We can try this again some other day. I can't let her down like this." he says thinking of their child more so than himself. "If he comes back let him know we stopped by. We can set this up at a later date." he says as he was prepared to leave. Yuma glanced over at Ayme as she waves bye. She was clearly sad at the moment. This was a big moment for her as well as Yukie. She was just as scared and worried as he might be. Yuma glanced back at Ayme as she held out a little envelope. "Can you give this to papa for me? Yuma made it just for him." she says hoping he would. Sugino smiled as he kissed her forehead. "Mama no!! My hair get messy. Papa might see me." she says still holding out hope Yukie would show up before they left.

"....I didn't expect the rain to start so early or for you to be here so soon" Yukie mumbled covered in dirt and tree leaves as he stood soaked and holding a basket in his arms and a large backpack on his back. "You, must be Yuma" Yukie added looking down at the small child who looked so much like himself and Sugino. "I'm sorry for being late. I had to pick up your present" Yukie added with a small smile clearly exhausted but happy

Yuma looked up with a smile on her face. She could easily tell who this was without him saying. "Papa!!" she says as she ran over to him. "Whoa!! Sweetie not so fast." Sugino said worried she might tackle him. She slowed down but still ran up to him. Her eyes sparkled as she held her little envelope. "You know who Yuma is? Yay! Mama talks a lot about papa. Yuma is so happy to meet papa. This is for papa. Yuma made it all by herself." she says holding out the envelope. Sugino tried not to smile but it was hard not to. Seeing Yuma so excited and happy was always a precious moment for him. 'I can already tell she is overwhelming him... should I intervene..' he thinks to himself as concern was taking over his mind. Sugino slowly walked over as he knelt down behind Yuma. "Sweetie who about you let him change into something more dry and then you can give him your gift." he suggested not wanting Yukie to catch a cold. Yuma nods as she was clearly so excited.

"..Ah, thank you" Yukie replied gently taking the envelope as he set the basket down for Yuma. Ayme watching raised a brow and gently touched Yukie's shoulder.

"Go change, I'll set out lunch and Yuma can look at what you found for her in the basket" Ayme added interested where Yukie had traveled to to find the small Fox that was sleeping inside it's carrier. Yukie nodded handing Ayme the envelope and went to his room to shower.

Yuma glanced over towards the basket as she peered inside. "Mama look!! Can I keep it please? Papa got Yuma a cute animal." she says smiling happily. "Yes you can keep it. What will you name your little fox?" Sugino asked as she was jumping with joy. She sat down as she looked at the fox. "I want papa to help me name" she said pouting and Sugino nods as he smiled. He looked at Ayme as he tilts his head. "So what are you thinking of mister uncle?" he asked him as he was curious as to his thoughts about meeting Yuma for the first time. This wasn't just Yukie's first day meeting her but also Ayme's first time as well. Yuma hums happily as she smiled gently holding the fox in her little arms.

"I told Yukie to get her a koi fish" Ayme mumbled annoyed his twin had gone out of his way to find the tiny Fox. Sighing softly Ayme looked at Sugino, "I'm finding this quite successful for the most part....but I don't expect it to last Yukie usually slips up by now and I worry he might scare Yuma" Ayme admitted with a deepened frown.

Sugino smiled faintly as he listened to Ayme's concern. "I am not all that worried. Children have a surprising way of doing and saying the things adults find so difficult. Not only that but they manage to convey the things we always need to hear. Yuma is very smart for her age. She reminds me of the Yukie I knew way back when." he says as he pats her head gently. "Lets just allow the cards to fall and see how things go." he said being hopeful

"Alright" Ayme added with a frown before going to finish getting himself cleaned up Yukie having come back down freshly showered and relaxed as he looked at Sugino unsure what to say or do in such a situation.

"Ayme made lots of good sandwiches" Yukie explained moving over to make himself lunch still unsure about everything his mood having shifted slightly.

Sugino sat beside Yuma as she was holding the fox happily. She glanced back as she heard about sandwiches. "Mama can I eat?" she asked as he nods yes. He placed the fox back into the basket as he walked with Yuma to where the food was set out. Sugino glanced over towards Yukie as he could tell he was on edge now. He kept silent about it as he was prepared to leave with Yuma at any moment. He would be sure to protect the little girl no matter what. Even if that meant having to keep away from Yukie. It was far from what he wanted to do. The point of reaching out to Yukie through Ayme was to set things right and have a decent family together with him. However if this was just going to end with no one happy he would back out and think of another way.

"...your Just a little shorter then the last time I saw you...I mean you did vanish for so long" Yukie mumbled his voice cold and angry towards Sugino as Ayme watched from a few feet back wondering what Yukie would do, the male worried Yukie would get more angry.

Sugino gets silent as he could tell something was wrong with how Yukie responded to him. 'Is he upset...? Of course he is but what do I do..' he thinks as he takes a breath. "I guess you might have gotten taller. I have no clue how tall I am now." he says softly as he looked at him. Sugino was sure Yukie had a lot to say. He ran away after becoming mates with him. To make it worse, he gave birth to their child in practically secret. Sure Sugino had reached out to Ayme about it but not once did he personally reach out to Yukie. In honesty he could have but he didn't. He sent all his letters and messages to Ayme for Yukie. He was honestly ashamed of himself and felt he didn't deserve to speak directly to him. Even now he still felt that way. It was written all over his face.

"my health keeps me from growing any taller or doing much more then working from home" yukie mumbled coldly as he poked at his food. Looking over at Yuma yukie made a smaller plate and sat it down in front of her the plate cheerful and colorful. "She's healthy though?" Yukie asked his voice laced with a deeper sadness

Sugino knew he most likely deserved the coldness from Yukie. He wished it wasn't in front of Yuma thought. She was so focused on eating that she didn't notice much. She smiled as she noticed the plate Yukie placed before her. "Thank you papa!" she says happily. "She is as healthy as an ox. Her immune system is a bit on the low side. So she can catch colds easily but other than that she is a healthy alpha." Sugino said averting his gaze from Yukie.

"I'm glad she's healthy" yukie admitted with a small sigh before gently ruffling his daughters hair. "her being an alpha worries me though. I want her to go to a better all alpha school" Yukie added with a small sigh.

Sugino kept silent as he listened to Yukie speak. ''That makes sense. She's as bright and smart as a certain someone. It doesn't surprise me that you'd want to send her to an elite school." he said softly. Yuma looked up at Yukie as her hair was ruffled. She smiled before glancing over at Sugino. "Is papa mad at mama?" she asked.

"papa thinks mama should be kind and take him out for a nice date to make up for being mean" yukie explained with a small frown the male stealing a bite of Yuma's food

Yuma looked at Yukie as she got up and ran over to Sugino. "Mama ask papa out. It'll make him happy.'' she says jumping up and down. Sugino was a bit surprised to hear that's what Yukie wanted. Then again it wasn't as if he'd say no. He walked over getting down on one knee. "Yukie would you do me the honor of going on a date with me tonight?" he asked him seriously. It was an expression Sugino often made when he was dead set on something. It hadn't changed after all this time. He was still the same man as befor but more confident and honest.

"I'll have to consider doing a date tomorrow, tonight I have plans. But we can plan for a different time when I'll be more suited to going out" Yukie explained gently not rejecting him but he had to keep his doctors appointments and his basic routine to keep his body healthy. "I wouldn't be against having a sleep over in place of a date for tonight...maybe if everything is cleared with the doctor we can spend the day together app three of us".

Sugino nods as he stood back up but was taken by more surprise. "Are you sure about that? I wouldn't want to become an inconvenience to you both." he said but Yuma was all for it. "Papa said it so it must be fine. Lets stay over mama. Please." she asked with a smile. It was one he just couldn't say no to. "Very well sweetheart. We can stay the night and prep a decision for spending time together at a future date." he said curious as to what Yukie was thinking. 'So far it seems that he is being reasonable but I worry I could be just too optimistic... I won't get my hopes up too much... though I am truly happy..' he thinks as he lowers his gaze a bit. Sugino was worried about how things between him and Yukie would work out.

"then its settled" yukie finished with a happy smile glad to have Sugino back under his control somewhat. Finishing his food Yukie looked at Sugino. I hope we can spend some alone time tonight to catch up, I have been rather lonely" Yukie added with a small smirk before heading off towards his room to rest leaving ayme to clean up lunch.

Sugino noticed Yukie smiled and it gave off a small sense of nostalgia. He tried his best not to reminisce too much as the male turned his attention toward him. 'What does he mean by that...?' he thinks as he felt his neck begin to ache a little. Marked omegas could always tell whenever their mate was near. The bite upon their necks would ache and their pheromones would pick up as if they were in heat. Sugino had already taken his suppressants before coming here simply for the fact that Yukie is an alpha. He had no desire to let his pheromones effect the other's judgment or feelings. Though he wonders if he fail and if he hadn't then could Yukie just be boasting solely on his own alpha instincts. It was so hard to tell but he'd stay on guard if needed.

"...your not you know in heat?" Ayme asked curiously looking at Sugino with a slightly worried expression. "Yukie...tends to be off when he smells mine." Ayme admitted since he had found out he was adopted it had changed his view slightly on omegas and we'll, he lived under his brothers rule since yukie had inherited everything.

"No I'm not. At least not for another month. However he is my mate so I can't say for sure. This bond we created it's one that can defy the laws of nature and reason. Don't worry, I won't do anything to upset Yukie. That's the last thing I want to do.'' Sugino said as Yuma finished eating. She got up to help clear the table. Age was really helpful and joyful. "Sleepy over with mama and papa and big brother.'' she said which confused Sugino for bit. Though Yuma was calling Ayme big brother.

"you can call me uncle" ayme replied to Yuma ruffling her hair playfully as he loaded the dishwasher his mind slightly worried about his alpha brother. " You can wander around if you want I can play with and watch Yuma" ayme offered having worked hard to set up the playroom.