I’m looking for rp partners! Uke-Seme-Seke all are welcome

Yukonwolfspirit

I’m online every day and, my rules are basically that I require open communication, if problems with writing plot ect, happen let me know and message me I’m more then happy to solve lots of issues and rewrite. My only big no nos are bodily fluid play, mutilation, and god moding (making my character say and do actions without persmisson) I also don’t like killing off characters for no reason. Other then that I’m pretty laid back when it comes to rps. I also have examples with another rp partner (if you want to see my writing style) that’s mainly the reason I’m looking for more rps with longer posts and deeper plots. They’ve inspired me to look for other lengthy rps to up my writing skills. If your interested I’d be happy to hear your rules and hash out some rp ideas.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ♠[Rin]♠

• StarGazer

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, i hope I quoted that right--

Hello, if this thread is still open, i'd like to participate. My length varies between 2 and 10 paragraphs, it always depends on what i can work with and on the circumstances of course. I am comfortable with a lot of genres and also with sexual content. I have outmost respect for your characters, so I won't ever try to choose actions for them.

• 1 month later...

Hello, if you are still looking for rp partners please let me know. I can be online every day, but if for some reason I am unable to I can let you know. I don't know how long of posts you are looking for but I think I am up for the challenge. I am always looking to improve my writing skills and am open to suggestions.

I would love to rp with you all if you still are available sorry for the late reply I didn't know anyone responded to the thread :)