Under the Sea of Stars (hal7283 and StainedCrimson, 18+, private)

hal7283

After greeting Chernyelo, Darrihel also greeted the other member of harem which showed up, a feathery, avian creature beautiful in his own right. In any case Darihel's attention remained on the prince himself, and as they enjoyed the meal Darihel found himself more nervous than ever. Sure he had been in close proximity with the prince before, especially when he first arrived at the palace and he was treated as the prince's pet. But the circumstances had changed, he was no longer just a simple observer, but part the prince's harem and would be expected to "serve" his princes needs. Ideally he would become a part of the prince's life, be it a small part.

The meal continued, while two of the harem members began to play music and sing, providing entertainment for the prince, Darihel was too focused on Chernyelo to give them any attention. After a short while, the meal was about to draw to a close. Darihel wondered should he go up to Chernyelo himself and offer his service, after all he was the newest member to joint Chernyelo's harem, and the Prince would probably want to "try him out" sooner or latter. Then again he felt such act may be too presumptuous. In the end he simply stayed close to Chernyelo while looking at him longingly.

Sorry for the short reply but I don't really know what Darihel could do here. Also I'll be travelling with my family from Jan 31st to Feb 10th. So I may not be able to reply often, or at all, during that time.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• StainedCrimson