Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma rubs the back of his head as he looks at Izumi, "do you think I will be good at voice acting," he tilts his head.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "I think your trying to convince me to work with you," he smiles and pokes Izumi's nose.

"Maybe...Maybe not you will never know will ya." he said smiling and then kissed his cheek closing his eyes just to feel the love for a bit and then sighed not sure what they should do next or not.

"Hmm... I have a feeling that is what it is," Ryouma smiles and presses his forehead on Izumi's, leaning up a bit and kisses Izumi's nose.

Ryouma smiles a little and kisses Izumi's cheek, "well... no matter where we work, at least we live together," he rubs Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "yeah it makes really happy as well," he holds onto Izumi and looks down at him, "are you getting tired?"

Ryouma laughs a little, "well if your tired, let's get some sleep. Sleep will help you recover quicker," he rubs Izumi's head.

"Do you want me to get a wrap and more ice so I can wrap some ice on your ankle? So it will help with the swollen," Ryouma looks at Izumi.

"Of course I don't mind," Ryouma smiles and gets off the bed. He goes to the bathroom to get a wrap for Izumi's ankle and goes back into the kitchen to get more ice for Izumi's ankle as well.

Ryouma comes back and replaces the ice pack on Izumi's ankle, wrapping it around Izumi's leg, "does that feel better," he smiles.

"It does a little bit I feel bad that I hurt it falling down." he said looking at him. "All because I am clumsy ." he said sighing then shook his head not sure what to do next

Ryouma smiles a little, "well it's not like it will be like that forever my little clumsy butt," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma laughs a little and shakes his head, "do you think that is even possible," he rubs his finger on his cheek, trying to even think if it was possible to get hurt while standing.

"you have met me haven't to you... I can do the impossible things. Things that you wouldn't even understand" izumi started to giggle. "I'm kidding do you know how accident-prone I am."

Ryouma laughs a little, "well .. yeah you are pretty klutzy," he rubs the back of his head. "But that doesn't matter, it just means I got to protect you more," he smiles.

Izumi smiled and blushed. "Well then I will make sure that you do you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek then closed his eyes. "I can't wait for it either to know that you will always be there for me no matter what."