Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah but guess you are right about that." Izumi said as his ankle was being taken care of. Izumi thanked the woman for the ice bag as he took it and put it on his ankle. "I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to walk for a few days." Izumi said

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma nods his head slowly with a smile as he rubs Izumi's head. He watches Izumi put the ice bag on his ankle and slowly rubs the back of his head, "well.. I guess I will just have to help you around, which I have no problem in doing," he laughs a little, "I guess you will be spending some time in bed," he rubs Izumi's head.

"It's not like it's your fault you fell, you lost your balance," Ryouma rubs Izumi's head. He looks behind the couch, seeing a girl behind the sofa and laughs a little, "looks like we have a fan in this house," he whispers to Izumi.

Ryouma blinks and laughs a little, "I wouldn't do something like in someone else's house you goof ball," he whispers as he looks at the girl, "you don't have to stay hidden like that, we already spotted you," he leans back on the couch, "we don't bite.. we promise."

The girl comes out from behind the couch and twiddles her fingers, "so... you two are actually Ryouma and Izumi," she tilts her head.

Izumi blinked and looked at her. "Last time I checked I was Izumi. I don't know about now?" he said looking at Ryouma. "My name maybe Ryouma and I never knew." Izumi said acting all cute.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little as he nudges Izumi, "hey don't tease her now," he pokes Izumi's nose.

The girl tilts her head as she holds out an autograph book and pouts, "s-sign?"

Ryouma laughs softly and looks at the book, "yeah sure," he reaches for the book and takes out the pen on the side, signing his name.

Izumi smiled then Ryouma told him to stop teasing her and shook his head. "I couldn't help it I always wanted to try out that line." he said after Ryouma signed his name Izumi signed his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you.....um whats your name?" he asked

Ryouma signs and gives it over to Izumi with a smile, looking at the girl.

The girl watches Ryouma and then Izumi sign, looking at Izumi and tilts her head, "R-Rika," she slowly nods her head to the response.

"Hello Rika. It's nice to meet a fan. Is there anything you want to ask us?" Izumi asked wondering if she wanted to ask any questions to the both of them. "I mean it's only fair since we are using your house."

Ryouma nods his head with a smile, "yeah, we never been this close to a fan before. Both naked under robes," he laughs a little. "But yeah, if you have any questions, we will gladly try to answer them."

"When... is your next movie coming out," Rika tilts her head as she takes her autograph book, looking at Ryouma's and Izumi's signatures.

"Well we just finished filming our movie when I kind of fell over a cliff." He said smiling. "That's how we got here." Izumi said. "I think it's set to come out next month."

Rika blinks and looks at both Izumi and Ryouma, "are you two okay? You don't seem to be majorly hurt, besides from a few cuts and your ankle," she points to Izumi's ankle.

"Yeah we are fine. A little tired but only because it was a pretty tiring experience," Ryouma rubs the back of his head.

Izumi nodded. "Yeah we will be fine not the first time we got hurt on set..." Izumi said remembering that he was hurt before on set and it was on accident as well. "Yeah the storm just kind of caught us off guard is all." he said

Rika looks at Izumi and then Ryouma, nodding her head as she looks down at the autographs and smiles a little. She tilts her head to the side, "how many times have you actually got hurt on set," she sits on the corner of the couch.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and then Rika, rubbing his chin a little, "well.. I got hit in the head by a microphone on set before. Those things kind of hurt," he laughs softly.

"This is the first time I have got this bad hurt, but yeah most of the time its me falling or walking into stuff that the set people have moved on me without telling me." Izumi said looking at her. Izumi wanted Ryouma to hold him, but knew he couldn't right now. Izumi started to shiver he was a little cold, but soon forced himself to stop shivering.

Rika lowers her head a little, "well I am glad you two are okay and I look forward to seeing your new movie," she smiles a little as she looks in the kitchen, "also you two came at a good time too, we were on the verge to have some dinner. Maybe eating something warm will help warm you up. You should... at least eat something."

Ryouma looks at Rika and then Izumi, rubbing the back of his head, "I mean.. if it isn't much trouble, I suppose so but if it is, we can wait until the storm dies down," he looks out the window.

"Its up to you I can wait if I have to. I am use to skipping meals when working. I think we all are....sometimes we just get so into acting that we forget to eat sometimes." he said shrugging and smiled at her. Truth was before acting Izumi would skip meals to he wasn't a big eater and Rei would yell at him for it.

Rika tilts her head and shakes her head slowly, "noooo it's bad to skip eating. You should have a snack or so. You don't want to go hungry right," she pouts a little. "I will go find out from mom what we are having and then you can decide if you want to eat or not," she runs into the kitchen.

Ryouma watches Rika and laughs a little, "I guess she wants to make sure her favorite actors are well fed," he rubs the back of his head and looks at Izumi, kissing his cheek since Rika's mom and dad were in the kitchen and Rika just left for the kitchen, leaving them alone in the living room.

"I guess so. Its not the first time I have skipped a meal I am use to skipping meals I do it when I am stressed or depressed." he whispered and smiled as he got kissed and shook his head. "I wish we were alone." he whispered so only Ryouma could hear him. "Thank you for going after me after I fell."he whispered

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs the back of his head, "well.. are you feeling stressed or depressed," he rests his head on Izumi's arm and gently rubs his ankle with a sigh. He looks up and laughs a little, "well... they don't seem to be bothering us, I think they are more focus on getting dinner ready than us." Ryouma looks at Izumi and nudges him, "don't be stupid... of course I would have gone after you, you goof ball," he laughs softly.

"I am glad that you went after me it means the world."he whispered and looked at Ryouma. "I need to close my eyes." Izumi said closing his eyes and laying down. Wanting to snuggle Ryouma but decided against it.

Ryouma smiles a little, "of course I did you little goofball," he smiles a little. He rubs Izumi's head and nods his head, "alright get some sleep," he smiles as he watches as Rika ran back over but decided not to bother Ryouma and Izumi while they rested, walking back to the kitchen. Ryouma laughs a little and closes his eyes to take a nap.

Izumi came wake when he smelled food and heard a huge lighting crash that sounded close, He looked around the room with tired eyes and started to rub his eyes everything was blurry. "Damn," he whispered then closed his eyes again.