Awaken (private with MasterSeme 18+)

ayais

Rei lets out a yawn as he lifts up his shirt a bit to scratch his stomach. He looks over at Hazel, "well... i meant for dinner since you said you wanted to help me get things down around the house. I thought you wouldn't mind making something for dinner for later. I am gonna wake up before dinner, I just wanted to take a nap." He sits on the bed and looks at Hazel, smiling and nods his head as he wraps his arms around Hazel, slowly moving down on the bed to lay down and looked at Hazel, leaning up a little to give Hazel a kiss on the nose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• MasterSeme

Hazel was glad he could do something finally for his master he stood up and nodded “ I hope you have a good nap master I shall wake you when dinner is ready “ He give rei a kiss on the cheek before nearly floating to the kitchen trying to fine out what kind of food his master liked the fridge was nearly empty . he picked up the magic tablet looking for recipes his hand started to glow as the countertop became full with the recipe ingredients he then got to work cooking a meal “I hope this one is good “ he keep reading the instructions wondering when this place would start feeling like home.

Rei watches as Hazel stood up from the bed, "alright, let me know if you need anything. I do need to do some.. shopping so there might not be a lot in the fridge," he rubs the back of his head with a soft laugh before getting his cheek kissed by Hazel. He watches as Hazel walked out of the room and sinks within the bed, stretching his arm out so it hanged off the bed with a yawn and slowly closes his eyes, falling asleep.

• 4 weeks later...

Hazel waited till dinner was and every thing was perfect he even had candles light “maybe this is to much?” he wonder as he walked in to the bed room and jumped on the bed “ wake up master your dinner is getting cold” he gazed at Rei his hart fuller he was so grateful to be up.

Rei turns on his stomach, letting his arm hang off the bed and could smell something was cooking but could also smell a hint of candles were also lit but the food had more of an aroma. He felt the bed shake and mumbles a little as Hazel was trying to wake up. Rei lets out a yawn and looks at Hazel with a smile, looking at the clock as he got off the bed with a stretch, "it smells pretty good," he smiles as he rubs Hazel's head as he makes his way to the dining room.

• Saga locked this topic