Piercings: None

Tattoo: his mark of life is on his chest given to him my his maker

Addictions: Sweets

•PERSONALITY•

Fears/phobias: being alone

Favorite color: Blue

Hobbies: Dancing following orders

•SKILLS•.

Ability : Hazel has many magical ability to help him serve his maker or the finder

Many years ago Hazel was made by a all powerful sorcerer many feared him and one day his master was taken form this world leaving him all alone hidden away in a wardrobe in the Attic fast asleep awaiting the day someone would awaken him.

With in his small body he possessed all the power of his former master however he would only serve someone he would find worthily so there he stayed deep in slumber was there no one who he could call master?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• MasterSeme

tumblr_pa9e96rhmd1x6nr7eo1_1280.jpg

Name: Rei Asagami

Species: Human

Sexuality: Gay

Nationality: Japanese

Piercings: His ears

Tattoo: None

Addictions: Good cooking

Personality:

Fears/phobias: None- Is too carefree

Favorite color: Blue

Hobbies: drawing, sculpting, collecting rare stuff, and listening to music

Rei looks at the clock, already showered, dressed and had his breakfast. He knew he had to go to his old man's house to help him clean out the place since he wanted to have a expansion to his house. Rei taps his foot on the floor as he stands up, grabbing his keys and his wallet, walking outside and locks the door. Rei walks to his car and gets inside, starting up his car and drives to his old man's house.

Within a hour or so, he made it to his old man's house, who he can see was setting a few of his furniture outside and he walks up to him, "you sure have a lot of stuff... don't you," he laughs a little.

"Ah there you are," he hugs Rei. "Making me do all the heavy lifting, get your ass inside and help me will you," he crosses his arms.

"Yeah yeah..," Rei waves his hand as he walks inside the older man's house and starts taking out some of the heavier stuff.

The outside of the wardrobe was old and dusty time was unkind to the old wood but inside the doll was untouched by time ,keeping in pristine condition the moment his home for so many years was touched the door flew open . Hazel drop right in to the young boy arms .His skin was soft like silk but had the look of porcelain he could not yet open his eyes he still need a drop of his new master blood to be able to open his eyes but at the moment he could hear his hart beat and the warmth of the other body as of right now he seem like tall vision of a normal doll .

Rei was rubbing the back of his head as he looks around the house and looks at his old man through the window as he was watching him. He was glad the older man wasn't doing anything to hurt himself and let him do all the heavy lifting. He blinks as he opened wardrobe and a human like being came out in his arms. He looks at the being and tilts his head, "hm.. that's funny, I didn't know the old man collected dolls, this one looks so life like." He rubs his hand on the doll and smiles, "wow.. so very soft." Rei carries the doll over to the bed and lays him down, "heavy thing.. aren't you." He rubs the back of his head as he reaches over the night stand, stabbing his finger on a sharp part of a statue collectible. "Ouch... ugh fuck," he watches as his finger was starting to bleed and watches the blood drip on the doll's mouth, "whoops, I better go to the bathroom and get a wet cloth to wash that off," he rubs the back of his head as he walks out of the bedroom and heads to the bathroom.

It was not until he felt the drop of crimson life did his eyes flutter open. When Hazel looked around the room but saw no one, he sat up as a feeling the loneliness of being in the wardrobe eat away at him .

Noting about this room looked the same he was not even sure he was still in the same house .

Hazel moved out of bed he heard running water coming form the other room there he was his new master

Walking right Rei to suck on his finger till it was all healed he then smiled

“ All better master what can I do for you?” He smiled gazing at the young hansom boy but then looked at his clothing , he seem to be poor but healthy . He had no clue the other male awaken him purely by accident.

Rei wash his finger and pulls back to wave his hand to dry it off, "probably should get a band aid on this," he reaches into the cabinet and faces the door way as he unpeels the band aid before he noticed a pair of feet. Slowly looking up and notices a boy that strangely looked like the doll.

He watched the boy suck on his finger and pulls it away slowly, noticing it was healed now.

Rei looks at boy and then looks into the bedroom since the bathroom wasn't far from the bedroom, noticing the doll wasn't on the bed, "are.. you that doll that was in the wardrobe?" He then pauses, ".. wait, I am your master? Uh .. um, you want to help me unload the house?" Rei wasn't sure how to react since a doll came to life and being considered a master.

Hazel noticed his new master seem surprised by this did he not mean to wake him?

He nodded soon he warp his arms around him “yes I am I have been asleep for along time by now I am all yours “

Just thinking about the time he was asleep with no one what good was a doll who didn’t serve ?

moving away and giggled at the man shock to being called master

“Yes you are ,but I can call you something else if that please you”

He nodded ready to serve him “just show me what you like gone and I will make it so “ He then walked to the window it seem the old world was long gone . He looked at Rei “ Is this your house ?” He wanted to know all about his new master and this new world he was in . “ My old master called me Hazel Jade but you can call me what you like” He bowed and smiled ready to serve him .

Rei was pretty speechless but also wondered how his old man got this human doll and even if he knew about him. He rubs his chin a bit but shortly after feels the boy's arm warp around him, "so does that mean your glad to finally be awake?"

He slightly rubs the back of his head as he laughs slightly, "ah.. well you can call me what you want I suppose. I am just not really use to considered as a master."

Rei nods his head as he followed the doll to the window and slowly shakes his head, "nah this isn't my house. This is my old man's house, basically my father," he laughs a little. Rei rubs his chin, "hm.. so you do have a name? Well I don't mind calling you Hazel." Rei leans down and picks up a few boxes, walking back outside to place the boxes on the yard.

Hazel smiled at his new master he wasn’t like his old one at all but maybe that was a good thing “I am very glad to be awake and with you , its been many , many years . “ He nodded

“so this is your father house and will one day be your or do you have a place that you dream on living at?” He could feel the power inside him grow maybe it was due to how long he had been asleep. He moved to grab more boxes that look the same as what his master was carrying

The old man looked at Rei and the new boy . he had no clue what was inside the wardrobe he was even a young boy when his own father bought it was said to have some kind of prize inside ,but no one could get the thing to open. “Was he hear with you before?” he asked his memory not what it used to be and he did trust Rei fully.

Hazel said noting to the man but smiled as he keep working with his master .

Rei looks at Hazel and the smiles a little, "well.. maybe it is a good thing I found you in the wandrobe and maybe it is a good thing my father is remodeling the house or he wouldn't have the need to move things out until the builders finish the expansion." He tilts his head and laughs a little, shaking his head, "nah, I have my own place I live at, my father is just making his house bigger since he is gonna get married so he would like his house bigger for whenever they decide to have children and such." He was carrying things outside and looks over at Hazel with a smile as he places the last of the boxes he had down in the yard.

Rei looks towards his old man as he stretches a bit, slightly cracking his back as he looks over at Hazel. He shakes his head, "nah he didn't come with me. I kind of found him in the wardrobe, don't worry it surprises me just as much as it surprises you," he laughs a little and then walks back inside the house.

Hazel smiled at how cheerful his master was he keep working on the tasked until it was done . “I can’t wait to see our real home then master “ He stood by his side as the two of them talked .

The man smiled “you did a good days work.. I won’t be need much help till the builder get done but here is your pay why not have some time off to enjoy what every you have there.” He handed Rei far more then his normal pay since he did have help and also was given him time off.

Hazel looked at the paper the older man give his master hearing it was pay , so this was humans used now it was not nearly as nice as gold but he had much to learn .

“ master are we ready to go home?"

(sorry thing have been pretty busy hopeful my post is okay )

Rei was placing more boxes outside on the yard and then looks at Hazel with a smile, "I am sure you will like it there." He wondered what his neighbors will think when he comes home with a doll looking boy. He also wondered how his dog will feel about him bringing home Hazel, more importantly how Hazel was gonna react to a dog.

He looks at his old man and shakes his head, "it really is no problem, I am glad to have helped you get everything together. He looks down at the money his father gave him, "well.. if you do need any help, don't hestiate to call me on my cell."

Rei looks over at Hazel and nods his head, "yeah we can go home now," he rubs Hazel's head with a smile and walks over to his car. He gets into the car and starts it up, waiting for Hazel to get into the car.

Hazel Looked at Rei and notice it seem like his mind was wondering “is everything okay master?” He asked as he walked to the looking odd carriage but got in as he was told unsure of what to do “what is this thing called ? “ He asked not showing any fear he trusted Rei fully he knew he had much to learn about this new world “ I promise I will not be a burden to you my purpose to serve you”

He looked out the window accidentally pushing the switch causing the window to roll down this amazed Hazel “so magic isn’t fully gone form this world “ He was happy not knowing the different between magic and technology

He noticed the what every this was called sounded funny but he just keep enjoying the speed and the wind he closed his yes wondering about the life that awaited him.

Rei looks at Hazel and smiles, shaking his head, "everything is fine cutie," he rubs Hazel's head. "Just trying to think things over. It's a lot to take in," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the car and then at Hazel, "it's a car. It helps with transportation." He shakes his head with a smile, "well I am sure everything will work out."

He glances over at Hazel as he was keeping his eyes on the road and laughs a little, "ah.. well I guess it can be consider that in a way." Rei remembers that his father use to tell him the same thing about pressing the button to make the window open was magic.

Looking over at Hazel while stopping at a red light, "so.. what exactly do you eat anyway? Are you like a human and can eat anything," he rubs his chin and then looked up at the light as it changed green, starting to drive again.

Hazel of course loved being touched by Rei “ a car… humm” his eyes gazing out the window. wondering why the car stop at a odd light post ,he hope to learn about this world so he could better serve Rei.

“Eat? yes master I can eat pretty much any food, I enjoy sweets but I do not feel hunger very often nor do I need much sleep if I get to weak I may need more of your blood “ He answered looking back at Rei he of course adored man already. Feeling the car move once more at the Chang of the light post “so odd” he said to himself before he noticed many building

“you live in town master?” He asked puzzled by this ,since land was a powerful thing back when he was last awake .Hazel still did not know what his new master desired and this troubled him he then smiled

“If you do not cook I be happy to make you any meal you wish.” He could not wait to see his new home .

"do you have many servents or a lover?" He asked trying to find out about the home and ready to do his best to fit in to Rei's life.

"Yeah, we use cars to get around," Rei mentioned as he was driving. "Don't worry you will get use to things soon. I am sure it most of the stuff you see will be pretty interesting for you since you have woke up from a who knows how long sleep."

As he listens to Hazel, he lets out a soft laugh, "so you don't eat anything but sweets? I guess that seems pretty cool but yet again, your missing out on some amazing food dishes." Rei blinks and then looks at Hazel, "... my blood? Are you a vampire doll," he laughs softly. "Yeah, those help to prevent car accidents from happening."

Nodding his head, "yeah but I live in a more quiet part of town."

Looking over at Hazel and smiles a little, "you.. want to cook for me? Hm well I suppose you can if you really want too.I guess you do need something to do while you live with me and wish to serve me."

Rei shakes his head, "nah... like I said I am pretty new to the whole master thing so I don't really have any servants. As for a lover, I had some in the past but decided it was best for me to stay single for the time being until I was really ready to start dating again." Rei continues to drive and he parks into the drive way, listening to his dog barking. Rei looks at the window and laughs a little with a sigh, "but I do have a dog, I hope your okay with animals," he gets out of his car and stretches a bit before walking over to the door, figuring his dog needed to go to the bathroom by now.

“It been a long time master Rei “ He smiled glad that the other male would help him learn . Hazel giggled “No master I eat everything I just enjoy sweets don’t you have a favorite type of food?” He asked

He was not happy about being compared to a vampire “No master.. your blood is what keeps me awake and keep me bound to you” He sighed “ are vampire still around ?” He asked having a bad history with them in the past.

“Yes Master I wish to serve you and you will have no need for another servants so that makes it easy.” He heard that the male had lover but once more was happy that they would be alone . Nearly alone since he heard a dog barking “I love dogs” He said with a humm following him inside he was glad the dog seem friendly . He walked around the house it was smaller then the place they came from . “its cute “ He said softly before sitting on the couch . he noticed a tablet " whats this ? more magice?"

"How long have you actually been asleep for?" Rei continues to drive as he listens to Hazel, rubbing the back of his head and laughs a little as he nods his head, "well yeah of course I do, but there are so many types of food that it is kind of hard to pick which precisely what my number one favorite is."

"Oh... so that is how it works, well that is good to know I suppose." Rei looks at Hazel once stopped by another red light and shakes his head, "what? No of course not. They are just the only beings I know that drink blood. I never heard of a doll that likes blood."

He laughs a little and nods his head, "well.. that is good to know. Though throughout my whole life, I have never needed servants until now apparently." Rei smiles a little, "well that is good. I wasn't sure how well you can really handle dogs." He leans down and rubs his dog's head with a smile as he watches his dog look at Hazel with his head tilted. Rei watches Hazel as he was looking around the house and watches his dog walk to his dog bed to lay down, walking over to Hazel as he mentioned about his tablet. "Oh, I just use that to go on the Internet and stuff, it doesn't do anything special."

• 2 weeks later...

Hazel looked at him he wasn’t really sure how long he was asleep for “ the world was very diffent then this world now , towns were smaller “ He said but was looking forward to learning about this one.

He looked down “ do you not wish for me to serve you master?” he asked he was sad since he was not sure what he could do if he could not please the one who woke him.

Once they were inside he held up the table he started to look around on the internet “more magic “ he gleamed just learning about car and city as of right now. He glance at Rei would you like to join me ?” he sat on the couch his eyes light up at new information at his finger tips.

Rei rubs the back of his head as he looks around town as he drove, "hm.. well some towns are smaller this one. But I can only imagine you been asleep for a good amount of time but I am sure you will learn things quickly."

"I am not saying that.. I mean I don't mind the new changes. I mean usually my dog wakes me up so I had no reason to really worry about needing to use an alarm clock since my dog obviously runs on a different schedule then I do."

Rei looks at Hazel and laughs, rubbing the back of his neck, "you must have been asleep for a while if you don't know what the Internet is." He looks at Hazel and nods his head as he sits down next to Hazel, followed by his dog jumping on his lap.

Hazel keep looking learning about the world his eyes grew wider “the world is so big.. “ He smiled looking at Rei was next to him he jumped when he heard the dog he then put the table down “ I want to ride on a airplane the world is so much bigger then it was.. “ He looked to Rei “ have you done much traveling?” he asked with a gleam

Rei laughs a little and pats Hazel's head, "well I suppose it will take some time to get use to it again since you been asleep for so long." He looks down at his dog and looks at Hazel, laughing softly, "ah you want to go on an airplane? It's been a while since I been on a plane," he rubs his chin a bit. Nodding his head, "yeah when I moved here, I was on a plane when I traveled here with my dad. And when I go on vacations, I like to go out of town as well. Of course, now that I have a dog, it might be harder because I am not sure if this little one can handle traveling."

Hazel heard about Rei time and was glad he liked to go out of town but then he looked at the dog and huffed “ so we can’t travel I am sure I can use my power so the dog will be abel to travel “ he didn’t know the dog name he wasn’t trying to be mean or rude he moved to pet it slowly . “I have the ability to give you what every you wish master “ He still felt helpless he still didn’t know what his new master wanted or how he could serve him

Rei looks at Hazel and then his dog as he rubs the back of his head, nodding his head, "well I can't travel that far away but if it is somewhere near by I usually call a pet sitter since I know it is going to only for a day or so but anything longer, I feel bad for my dog. He rubs his chin and then rubs his dog's head as Rei's dog looks up at him with a bark, wagging his tail. Rei smiles and looks at Hazel, "that would be fun. I wouldn't mind being able to travel with you." He looks at the time and stands up, "well.. I had a pretty long day helping my father move stuff out of his house, so I am going to get some rest. You can make some dinner if you want to anything that is in the fridge."

Hazel stood up the moment Rei got up “ close by..” he said seting the table down . He followed rei to the bedroom “I don’t need to eat master I would much rather stay at your side.” He said softly not wanting to be alone even if that meant going back to sleep for the night “allow me to share your bed “ he warp his arms around the man neck .

• Saga locked this topic