Peace, Blood and Lies (with ayais private 18 +)

Ayakashiu

Picture: a02caa861c62f9cab135571b23cae2e6_zpsziliz9rs.jpg

Name: Gakthar

Title: Warlord of Barakrios

Appearance: Black hair cropped short, dark brown eyes that appear almost black and tall, muscular build from all the fighting.

Features: Demigod with enhanced regeneration and agility. Able to regrow whole limbs, but it takes longer than healing other injuries. Heighten agility gives him an advantage when fighting, especially in hand to hand combat, but his weapon of choice is a katana infused with fire magic which scorches his enemies.

Background: Born in the slums of Barakrios, where every day was a fight for survival, he discovered his abilities early on. Gakthar got a taste for fighting, when he fought in the arena to earn money for food and he quickly became notorious through the city. He was noticed by the former warlord, who took him under his wing and after he died, the title passed on to Gakthar, with full support of people of Barakrios. Today he continues on the work of previous warlords, joining even more provinces to the kingdom.

Most of his people rejoiced on this day, but for Gakthar it was just another day for politics. It was his wedding day, but for the tall warrior it felt like something he needed to be done with, before he can continue his war campaign. But his people enjoyed feasting and today, there will be a great feast for everyone.

Gakthar slouched on his throne, gesturing for everyone to quiet down. There were quite a lot of people present, everyone curious who the bride of their Warlord was. He wasn’t curious, but for the sake of the kingdom of Tellvan, he hoped she will be beautiful. If they wanted their peace, they better present him with a worthy bride. When the whispering faded down, he spoke, “Bring her in.”

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• ayais

<a href=600338-anime-anime-girls-aqua-hair-close

Name : Rowlyn Tellvan

Title : Princess Rowlyn

Appearance: white hair keep neatly , large eyes like the sunrise tall and feminine build , soft complexion , easy to tell he never done a hard day work in his life

Features: Demigod of life and beauty given the agility to give grow life as if female and is know to be the fairst in the land. The reson why he is called princess he was raised and brought up as a girl .

Background Rowlyn had good life growing up he never wanted for anything he lived with his father the king and older brother Dellton the kingdom of Tellvan was peaceful and prosperous for many years it wasn’t untell recently were the warlord kingdom of Barkiros was marching for the kingdom . Rowlyn knew the kingom army would not withstand such a Massacre he had to do something even if it ment giving up his own life.

It was a that most princess dreamed of, but its not like he was marrying a handsome prince or was like other princess .His carriage was lead right in to the hart of the kingdom of Barakrios .Being lead out by his one and only personal servant right up to the Warlords thorn .

Everyone cheer as a vail covered his face bowng at the thorn “ my king…” He said softly offering his hand and feel to his kneen a barbaric sign of submission , marking the start of the wedding Soon there vows would be said then off to the bedding

Rowlyn shivered at the man undress him finding out he was but he was still known as the fairest in the land and a princess all the right politics were in play. His own white hair shined brighter then his pure white wedding dress his vail was removed it wasn’t something they wear here in there land. Those who could see , ‘her’ gasps it seem the story of the princess of tellvan were not just story . He glanced up at his new husband dark eyes for the 1st time.

When the veil was removed, Gakthar decided he was pleased with the other kingdom’s offer. The person standing in front of him really was beautiful, like the stories told. The kingdom of Tellvan will be peacefully joined with the kingdom of Barakrios, both parties getting what they wanted and the royal family will still lead it, but they will answer to Gakthar.

He pushed the thoughts of how his kingdom will benefit from this aside for now, focusing on the person in front of him. First, there was the ceremony with the vows, so the Warlord stood up and moved next to his bride-to-be. He greeted her with a tilt of his head and a cocky smile on his face, thinking maybe this whole thing won’t be as bad as he first thought. Having a princess like this in his bed won’t be a bother.

The ceremony was quick, people of Barakrios not putting much importance on this part of their weddings. What was important to them was the feast afterwards. There were always fights to watch, a lot of food and drinks a must. When they were seated by their table and the show began, Gakthar asked his wife, “Are you enjoying yourself?”

Rowlny said his vows to his new husband the ceremony was quick and very diffent then the wedding in his home land .

the feast stared hearing about a fight after words everyone was very loud and lively here not at all like the quite dinners he was used to he sat next to Gakthar

as the feast ended heading to go watch the fight he then heard his new husband speak and asked him if he was enjoying . he was surprised to see that the other male showed some caring towards him .

“ your kingdom is unlike mine it will take some getting use to..” he said softly not looking forward to the bedding that came after but the wedding sealed the peace treaty even if the war lord ended up killing him ,his kingdom would be safe. He really didn’t want to watch the men fight but he knew it be rude not . Placing his hand on Gakthar he looked at the brutalness of the two men fighting “is it to the death?” he asked worried he could’t help but grip his hand Rowlny had never seen a battelfild but he was used to tending to the wounded after the fight was done.

• 2 weeks later...

His wife’s touch came as a surprise to Gakthar. He wasn’t used to anyone touching him gently, being a fighter. Also, the culture of his kingdom was quite different from what he supposed was considered normal in Tellvan. He decided he will speak with his wife about this when they will be alone. Allowing her to touch him so casually might be seen as a weakness for his people and weak wasn’t something Gakthar was. But for now, he let her be. It was her first day here so it could be forgiven.

The Warlord laughed loudly at the other’s question. “Of course not, we die in battlefields. This is just for fun. Also, killing people on one’s wedding day will bring them bad luck.” He grinned down at his bride, finding it amusing how scared the other looked. He leaned down and whispered in Rowlyn’s ear, “When you’ll have enough of eating and drinking, we’ll retire to my chambers.” He made it sound as an invitation, gently biting her ear, before sitting upright again.

Rowlyn noticed the surprise of the touch wondering if he did something wrong . removing his hand and watched the fight glad that the fight was not to the death. This put him at ease some but he still don’t like all the blood . there were not many people keeping a eye on them, the kingdom of Barakrios did enjoy a good brawl .

His face when red when he felt the bite on his ear . “ my lord surly you should rest tonight..” he whispered back not ready to be exposed . Maybe ..Gakthar would keep his secret after all he didn’t expect the warlord to be faithful to him ,but then agine he may think he was tricked , how every the king only called Roylyn princess never once did the boy father say he or she. He just hoped the warlord would keep the peace treedy no matter what. He then looked away “ when every you are ready my lord .” he said so other could hear knowing he had to show submission to his new husband that was his place in this kingdom. He keep his gaze down as everyone cheered happy for there lord the fight was over .and the winner was sent to get a prize normally it was people or gold .

The Warlord laughed loudly at the other’s question. “Of course not, we die in battlefields. This is just for fun. Also, killing people on one’s wedding day will bring them bad luck.” He grinned down at his bride, finding it amusing how scared the other looked. He leaned down and whispered in Rowlyn’s ear, “When you’ll have enough of eating and drinking, we’ll retire to my chambers.” He made it sound as an invitation, gently biting her ear, before sitting upright again.

(hopeful not confusing let me know)

• 3 weeks later...

When he heard the first part of his wife’s reply, Gakthar didn’t know whether to laugh or take it as an insult. There was no need for him to rest; he could go days on end without it, thanks to his enhanced regeneration. It also proved to be quite useful in bed.

Then his wife continued and he decided he liked how she knew her place. The warlord was quite ready already, his intention slipping to the person sitting next to him instead of the fights. There was loud cheering for the winner and Gakthar congratulated him with a nod. Turning to his wife, he said, “I’m ready right now.”

He stood up and the crowd started cheering even louder. They made a passage leading to the Warlord’s chambers to accompany the newlyweds, shouting their approval and whistling all the while, until they were finally alone. Gakthar turned to his bride, a hungry expression on his face. “Strip,” was the only word he uttered, not wanting to waste time. They had better things to do.

Rowlyn Looked at Gakthar as the fight ended, it seem stalling the beding part of there union would not work .

Perhaps he could show that he was useful as a queen even if his body displeased his new husband .

He didn’t say another word as he was lead by a line of cheering men he shivered not wanting to be seen by the whole kingdom as soon as the doors to the chamber closed

he looked at Gakthar once more with flushed expression holding on to his dress

“My body is very different then what you expect but I am still able to give you a hire as well as heal any wounded or ill warriors “

He didn’t take off his dress he was worried he would be killed the moment his flat chest was reposed . he moved to warp his arms around him closing his eyes wanting to enjoy this moment before he was exposed as a male.

• 3 weeks later...

Gakthar was confused. What did his wife mean? Are there some scars on her body that she’s ashamed of? Or maybe something else? But most of all, it annoyed the Warlord that his order wasn’t obeyed. He was used to people submitting to his will, but his wife obviously didn’t want to do as she was told.

He neared her, determined he will get to the bottom of this. “If you won’t take your clothes off, I will.” Not caring about being gentle, the warlord pulled the gown, causing a loud sound as the fabric ripped.

The first shock was the flat chest. Gakthar was disappointed, because he always liked curves on a woman, but he could get past that. What he couldn’t get past though, was revealed as he looked down. He shouted, “Is this a joke?! What is the meaning of this?!” He thought that King Tellvan wanted to cheat him and the Warlord was already thinking about retribution.

He closed his eyes as he heard the fabric rip he did his best to cling to the dress .Not wanting Gakthar to see him , his body shape its self was very much real he had childbearing hips and a perfect hourglass shape to his body. Even though it was a him.“ I am the princess of tellvan I can be useful in many other ways , he spoke sofly

If you do not wish to use me I am still a great healer something your men need..” He was doing his best to be brave and keep his exposed body from trembeling

“there is noting in our treaty that has been broken “ He open his eyes now gazing at the man wondering if he would be killed

• 3 weeks later...

Gakthar couldn’t believe this is happening. There was a boy standing in front of him; a very pretty boy, he couldn’t deny that, but still a boy. His people would laugh at him and mock him, if the word got out. The warlord couldn’t allow that. It was the people who choose him for their leader and the people could choose someone else, if they decide so.

“How can you say that the treaty hasn’t been broken?! I need a wife who can give me a child. What use could I possibly have with a boy? Even if you’re a healer, I did not agree to marry you because of that.” He paced around the room, trying to think of a solution to this, but then he suddenly stopped and looked at his spouse. “So, why shouldn’t I just kill you for your insult? What will you do for me to not break the treaty?”

Rowlyn took a breath as he warp the bed sheet around him he wanted to cover himself up he could tell Gakthar wasn’t happy at all “I can bare children as if I was like any other princess “He said looking away in a panic he started to think of a way to spare his kingdom . “ you could sell me. There are many sinful lords who would enjoy the company of someone like me..” he was nearly in tears when he said it he gazed at Gakthar “I will do anything to keep my kingdom safe . and I never meant to Insult you , you asked for a princess I have lived as one my whole life what would have happen if my father dyend you?” He moved to sit on the bed curling up so his knees were close to his chest, fighting back tears.

• Saga locked this topic