Gackt

鼠ドル

i would love that pillow too! so useful.. can you imagine all those things he would be able to? hehehe

waxing is goooddd! believe me! if you're like me, that hates body hair, you would love that! and it doesn't even hurt! people are just too whining and not willing to do a little effort to get rid of those hairs.. haha. i love it. after the first time, i never stopped! hehe. so good. the skin gets so soft and you can go almost a month without body hair! this is just the best thing ever! hehe

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• cherryyuri

• Saga

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a G pillow... T_T I hate her lol.

@cherryyuri I'm the same way lol. If I could afford it I would totally get lazy hair removal so I can be smooth like Gackt lol. But it's permanent smooth XD

Everyone wants a piece of G :p

Yeah perhaps you should give waxing a shot~ Epilators suck >__>

Found this one a while back... I think we all agree~

tumblr_lnuonr9jpk1qccqquo1_500_156174747.png

oh my goooodddneeesss! you can't show this stuff for me this early in the morning!! (well, still morning for me. hehe)

but.. second thought.. i don't mind! hehehe

@nezu i was watching that gackt video yesterday. so funny! omg, does he *have* to be sexy alllllll the timeee?? when he's not sexy, he's completely adorable, cute! how can this be??? i haven't seen the whole thing, 'cause i had to go out last night, and i've watched before go to bed.. and it was late.. and i was sleepy.. haha. but i was so frustrated! i want to badly to finish that!

@amander me too! completely and definitive hair removal is my life's dream! so good to feel the skin soft, without hairs.. aahhh... =]

@nezu yeah. give it a try. don't be scared about what people say about the pain. they're over reacting.

oh my goooodddneeesss! you can't show this stuff for me this early in the morning!! (well, still morning for me. hehe)

but.. second thought.. i don't mind! hehehe

@nezu i was watching that gackt video yesterday. so funny! omg, does he *have* to be sexy alllllll the timeee?? when he's not sexy, he's completely adorable, cute! how can this be??? i haven't seen the whole thing, 'cause i had to go out last night, and i've watched before go to bed.. and it was late.. and i was sleepy.. haha. but i was so frustrated! i want to badly to finish that!

@nezu yeah. give it a try. don't be scared about what people say about the pain. they're over reacting.

Of course you don't mind~~ Just gotta get you something to wipe up that drool :p

I know, it's incredible, right?! He's funny and too hot or adorable ;__; You gotta finish the whole thing!!! :D Think I've watched it like 4 times or something >_

I'll give it a shot, pain doesn't bother me that much. It's probably less painful than that stupid epilator anyway xD

so you'll not mind. seriously. it hurts a little bit, but just the first one. but i would say for you to ask for comeone to do that for you, so you would have a better result. i don't know, i just can't do it by myself.. hehe

---

and, honestly, is gackt a vampire or something?? how can he live in a house with no windows???? o.O i would die in a place like that!!

so you'll not mind. seriously. it hurts a little bit, but just the first one. but i would say for you to ask for comeone to do that for you, so you would have a better result. i don't know, i just can't do it by myself.. hehe

---

and, honestly, is gackt a vampire or something?? how can he live in a house with no windows???? o.O i would die in a place like that!!

Okey, thanks for the tip :p

Well he claims to be a vampire...

Though he's said in an interview that he chose to not have any windows and did his house so he wouldn't like it too much since else he wouldn't get out of it... Forcing himself to go outside xD

I think I'd like it alot though, my eyes are light sensitive :3

Another pic? Why not~

Pics from 1999 :D

75804_167725796579476_160827557269300_503527_3481824_n.jpg

40735_167727166579339_160827557269300_503544_3793964_n.jpg

76517_167748249910564_160827557269300_503690_6254988_n.jpg

188632_198552093496846_160827557269300_733822_6117907_n.jpg

74511_167749823243740_160827557269300_503698_7822449_n.jpg

• Like 1

really?? my dream house is a place fuuuuullll of HUGE windows! i love houses with lots of lights. but i would put some "blackout" courtains, 'cause i like to sleep 'til late. hehe

his looks on this pics reminded me of the video from yesterday. he showing how to lick things fro the finger.... ohh gackt..

haha really? I guess many are like that... I'm a creature of the night :p

He makes me want those cream puffs. Ahahaha, it would be funny to buy one of those eat some of it and do the "lick the finger"-thing and send him a video of it XDDD Wonder how he'd react, probably laugh his ass off xD

oh yes. as much lights there is in the house. as much i like it. i honestly love those rooms where there is a glass wall. LOVE IT.

but don't worry i have a few friends that enjoy the night as you do. i'm used. i like like it. hehe. but my favorite is still the light.

we could do that!!! hahaha! we could do a video like that and ask him if we're doing it right.. hahaha. like.."please, teach me how to do it right, senpai.." hehehehehe

I'd seriously die in a room with glass walls xD I can barely sit in our livingroom cause I think it's too bright, I'd start wearing sunglasses indoors :p

Ahaha that would be so funny! Getting him to show us again*_*

seriously? i only don't like lighting when i'm going to watch a movie or something. otherwise, open the windows and let the light in is my favorite thing! =]

you know what i really imagine? he looking at the video! i SO wish to see his face! hahahahaha

Watching him watching that movie... so funny XD

Wonder how much of a pervy expression he'd use *__*

Better idea... eat a cream puff together with him... he can lick my finger himself :D

Yeah ikr?! :D That would be H O T.

Hun, I think you're overestimating my ability to draw :p

Thought about drawing this one though

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6053[/ATTACH]

Disappointed that no one has updated! :0

GACKT& DEARS website has gotten new look, with pics like this one!

002322ss

And G also was on the Kenshin Festival!

>G in that wig is more than hot

But before that he was in meetings, even with the mayor^^

2df43a8c.jpg

Here's the pics you've waited for

ksks8.jpg

ksks10.jpg

shrrjkrky.png

More pics available at tenshin26100@livejournal and ohgacktyoudidnt@livejournal

hahaha! in my defense i should say that my connection is not very good today, so i didn't had the chance to actually look for anything today.

and, oh.. it's so hard to choose wich one of these pictures is the best!!

hahaha! in my defense i should say that my connection is not very good today, so i didn't had the chance to actually look for anything today.

and, oh.. it's so hard to choose wich one of these pictures is the best!!

I forgive you dear~

Can't believe that I who've been travelling for ~8h have had more time to look though:p

I forgive you dear~

Can't believe that I who've been travelling for ~8h have had more time to look though:p

good! =]

well, it's still work time here for me and it's not always that's possible to check things.. =/

so, you're in upsala already??

good! =]

well, it's still work time here for me and it's not always that's possible to check things.. =/

so, you're in upsala already??

Yeah^^

I understand, I was kidding ^__^

Yup (:

BIG... no... HUGE NEWS! :D

The TV-series Tempest where Gackt played Jo Tegai will become a 3D movie as well!

Source:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.