Cupid's Crush 1x1 w/Rumpleteaser +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

CHARACTER BIO

Name: Jin Hibari

Race: love god

Dislikes: broken hearts, fighting unnecessarily, crowded places

Personality: kind at heart, a hopeless romantic in his own right, blunt and highly straight forward, can come off as a cold hearted person but isn't

Appearance:2cmzbo.jpg

STARTER

It was an usually busy day for the one and only Cupid. He walked around with a pocket full of love letters. Though it didn't appear to be as full as it actually was. It was like a small pocket dimension for only his use along. Connected hearts using the red string of fate. It was a simple job and one he did well. It was something he found enjoyable since he was the reason so many people could be happy and fill their hearts with warmth.

The concept of Cupid could date back millions of years. However he is known to be the son of the Goddess of Love. Cupid or Jin; as he is called by those who know him personally and the mortals he interacts with whenever he isn't on duty. He has lived for thousands of years slowly helping shape the world in love. However he has grown to know and learn that not every heart is capable of loving another. It was a harsh truth in which he had to learn first hand. At some point in time he had vanished from the world holding his love within as to not share it with anyone. Over time Jin came to learn that his gift of love wasn't something to hide or harbor away but to share. In recent years he has become more adaptable in the way mortals live and love. It took a while but he now lives among them learning and sharing his power of love to those deserving of it.

However there were times even Jin himself became unaware of the sadness that plagued some hearts. It wasn't as though he intentionally missed or overlooked them. It just happened and tonight was one of those nights. While deciding on a place to land, Jin came floating to the ground in what he assumed to be an empty park. It was almost midnight and thus he assumed no one would be around at t his hour. His wings made out of sealed love letters flap behind his back as the start to vanish one by one. He stretched before letting out a yawn. 'I should find a place to settle down for the night.. tomorrow will be yet another busy day for me..' he thinks as he tried to figure out where to go from here. While deep in his own thoughts Jin was unaware that he was being watched. He was normally very perceptive but today his tiredness overpowered his other senses making him slightly vulnerable. It was a fatal flaw for him but tonight would be the beginning of a new chapter in his life. Once unexpected encounter that would cast a spell of a new bond. One Jin would have never imagined in a thousand of years.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Rumpleteaser

Character Profile:

f7fbce17964c28f30f1936f5fe199c31.jpg

Name: Dante Tanaka

Race: half-American, half-Japanese

Likes: Grunge/punk/emo/symphonic metal music, dark chocolate, daydreaming, reading, dogs, American cheesecake, miso soup, street food, umami, karaoke, warm winter woolies on a cold day

Dislikes: Cafe culture, small talk, flirtatious girls, people questioning him, aggressive people, people getting in his face about things

Personality: Dante is thoughtful in nature and often gets lost in thought. He likes to wear large, black sound cancelling headphones as he walks so he can listen to his music. He is social but not the life of the party. He's not a wallflower though. If he sees someone he wants to talk to, he will go up to them and introduce himself. He's not quite an introvert but not quite an extrovert either. He's generally calm and not easily provoked.

Biography: Dante is the only child of a Japanese man and an American woman. He doesn't know much about his father because he was always away on work when the boy was growing up. He spent most of his time with his mother, paternal grandfather and paternal grandmother. He loves spending time with old people and getting in on what they're doing, whether it be knitting, cooking or playing board games. He also had a lot of close friends growing up, a whole circle of friends, but never had a lasting lover. He's kissed people and gone on a few dates but he's never connected with anyone and never had a crush. He's sure he's a loving guy but he just hasn't found the right "one", whether they be male or female.

'Lonely! I'm Mr. Lonely!

I have nobody for my own!'

Dante staggered through the park, singing at the top of his lungs. He had a three-quarter empty bottle of sake in one hand and the other one was held out for balance. His friends had put him in a cab and sent him home because he was too drunk to continue hopping between bars with them. He hadn't gone home though. He'd realised he'd left his wallet in a female friend's purse. When he'd told the taxi driver, the man had kicked him out of the taxi immediately. Now he was stuck walking home through the park.

'Never thought that I'd be alone!

I didn't think you'd be gone this long!

I just want you to call my phone!

So stop playin', girl, and come on home!'

The drunk stumbled and kept tripping forward until he found himself planted on a park bench. He groaned and rolled over to lay on his back, staring up at the street light. He stopped singing and took a swig from the sake bottle. He wasn't normally one to wallow in self-pity but tonight he was feeling the full weight of being single. Him and his friends had been celebrating yet another engagement party in their social circle. All of his friends had a partner of some sort, whether it be husbands, fiancees, or girlfriends. Some even had kids! Kids! It felt like he was the only single one left in their group.

'It's not like I'm a bad catch, am I?' Dante asked nobody in particular. 'I'm not violent, I have a good job, I'm good with kids and I'm affectionate enough. That's what they all say... so why can't I make them stay?'

Dante gave a heavy sigh and flopped slack on the bench. He didn't want to go home yet, not to a cold, empty apartment without even a dog to greet him. He'd forgotten to leave a light on when he left earlier that day so the place would be dark, gloomy and so very lonely when he got home. The bench was the friendlier option. At least it didn't remind him how alone he was. It was kind of nice looking up at the light above him and hoping someone might just walk past to check if he was okay. Maybe they'd even take him home.

Jin sighs heavily as he looked around. It was so quiet in this part of town though something cut through the silence. The faint sound of someone singing. He quickly put up his guard as he didn't expect someone to be around here at this hour. His main worry was if the person had clearly seen him or not. He would have to erase the memory or worse. He honestly wasn't in the mood for this right now. Searching for the source of the sound he soon found a man laying on a park bench.

Approaching slowly he hoped it wasn't a dead body. Upon closer observation it turned out to just some drunk guy. He rolled his eyes a bit finding his worry to just be all for nothing. "Hey you better go home. The bench is no place to sleep." he said not wishing to just walk away. He worried this guy could get robbed or killed being this wasted. "Hey mister are you listening to me?! You need to go home." he said with a bit of a louder tone. "Get off your drunken ass and be an adult!" Jin shouts trying to get this person's attention enough to sober him up a little. He has never seen someone so drunk before like this. It amazed him how humans surely were capable of such strange things.

Dante kept singing loud and meloncholy music. In particular, he was singing Forget my Name by New Found Glory. He was practically in tears by the time a stranger with pink hair came up to him and told him to move on.

'What if I don't want to go home?' Dante asked. 'Do you know what's waiting for me at home? Darkness, loneliness and regret! I think I'd rather stay here, under this bright, warm light. Isn't it so beautiful? It's smiling down at me and warming my empty heart with hope that maybe someday someone will find me.'

Boy, that voice was starting to annoy Dante. He looked over to the man who'd snapped at him and stared. He was kind of cute with his pink hair, slender body and stylish clothes. Dante swung his legs around so he was in sitting position then pushed himself up onto his feet. He staggered a little, took a few steps towards the pink-haired stranger then stumbled on his own feet.

'Hey. Hey. You're really hot. You know that?' he asked.

Dante dropped the bottle of sake and reached out to stroke the man's face.

'I could kiss a face like that,' he moaned out loud, not realising he'd said it.

Jin took one good look at the man and sighs heavily. It would easily make sense for that guy not to wish to return home. Such a sad pathetic mortal was all he could think of as he lowered his gaze. He decided he might jsut be a bit too harsh on this poor guy. As he allowed that thought to sink in he wonders about his next set of plans. He still needed to find a place to call home for the night. As he did his best to process that his attention turned towards him.

"What did you just say?! What are you talking about?! I am not a girl. Don't get all weird on me you drunkard!!" he said slapping his hand away. Jin wasn't in the mood to deal with this kind of person. He felt a bit bad for the other having to deal with such a lonely existence. "Listen to me. If you want I will go home with you. This way you aren't all alone. How does that sound." he asked rolling his gaze a bit.

Jin felt this was his chance to get what he was looking for while giving some aid to this person. It would be the best way to kill two birds with one stone. "So sir what do you think? Shall I go home with you? I am quite the house guest. I assure you that I won't cause you any trouble either." he says softly.

'Hnnnng!' the guy moaned in frustration. 'I'm sorry, okay! I don't mean... I mean, I do mean you're good looking but...'

Dante stumbled back. He looked upset about something. He sank back down on the bench and buried his face in his hands. He rubbed his face then slapped himself a few times to sober himself up. Looking up at the guy, he bit his lip. If asked, he wouldn't deny that it would be nice to have someone to share his bed but he didn't think the guy would want to go that far.

'Yeah, okay. I'll take the couch,' he said with a sigh. It was better than being alone in that apartment. 'You don't have to worry about the sheets being dirty. I changed them a day ago.'

The drunk pushed himself up onto his feet, at least he almost did. He staggered to the side a fair while before getting himself straight and coming over to the pink-haired man. He stood there staring a moment and gave a longing moan. There was something he wanted standing right in front of him but he couldn't have it. Besides, he wasn't so drunk as not to realise that the guy wasn't into him. Nobody wanted to have sex with a drunk they found on a park bench.

'You don't mind if I lean on you, do you?' he asked. 'Don't worry. I really like your face... and your hair... but I'm not so drunk as to go molesting people... unless they want to be molested. Shut up Dante! Leave the straight boy alone!'

Jin's gaze fixated on the drunken man. His offer was accepted and that's all that mattered to him. he kept his calm as the other spoke. To him the slurs of a drunk person meant nothing to him. He might have had a different reaction had the other been sober. Since that wasn't the case he did his best to ignore most of everything the male was saying. "I don't mind you leaning on me but if you did we would never arrive at your place. If you are well enough to move around then I don't mind taking a shortcut to your home." he said growing more tired by the seconds.

Quickly lifting up the drunken man bridal style, Jin spread his wings made of sealed love letters and took to the skies. He could tell where another person lived just by touching them. It was a unique yet slightly stalkerish ability. Its how he always felt at least. It helped when delivering love letters to others from another. Especially when distance was involved. He landed at the front entrance of the man's apartment and looked his way. "Just think of this as a drunken dream. I won't explain myself to you." he answered quickly as to avoid being questioned. His main concern at the moment was going to sleep. If the other even remembered any of this in the morning he would deal with it then.

"Do you plan to stand out here all night or shall you unlock the door so we could enter? I am really tired and would like to rest before the sun comes up." Jin said becoming slightly irritable. He was like this with lack of sleep. For a cupid he was far from the average ideal of what a cupid should be like.

The brunette gasped as he felt himself lifted up in such deceivingly strong arms. He gripped on tight and jabbered a bit but the sounds he made were mostly unintelligible. As they rose into the air, Dante leaned to the side and stared down at the ground. He started to feel dizzy and gagged a little into his mouth. That was unpleasant. He leaned back against the guy and wrapped his arms around the man. His head rested against the man's shoulder and he closed his eyes a little. It felt nice to be held like that, even if it was a little weird. Heck, any contact was welcomed at the moment! He just wanted to connect with someone, feel their warmth even for a little while.

Dante grunted when he was allowed to stand back on the ground. He staggered a little and spread his legs wide for balance. It took him a few moments to realise where he was and and the other guy wanted. He shoved his hand in his pocket, grinning and raising his key up when he produced it. What a success! He hadn't left his keys in his friend's purse!

'All right. All right. Hold your horses and stop grumbling!' he muttered.

The drunkard placed one hand on the door to hold himself up and aimed the other at the key hole. It took a few more tries than he would like to admit but eventually key got the key in the hole. That was a success. The lock clicked and Dante flung the door wide open. He stood aside and waved the stranger in. He seemed to have no reservations about allowing a pink-haired, flying stranger into his house. He was just happy to have somebody with him.

'Sir! Welcome to my humble abode!' he announced in a loud voice. 'Do you want the grand tour or are you just going to flop in bed?'

It was dark inside the apartment - very dark. It had very few windows and there were no lights on besides the clock on the oven. Dante fumbled around with a light switch until the living room was revealed. The apartment was small but stylish and clean. There was a fresh scent like ocean mist from an air freshener that went off every few minutes.

'Okay, the bathroom's over there and my bedroom is over there,' Dante slurred, pointing to two different doors. 'There's towels in the linen closet - there. Have a shower if you want or make yourself something to eat. I'll cook you breakfast if you wake me up in the morning or we can go out for coffee... Mister... What did you say your name was? If you're going to sleep in my bed, I'd at least like your name.'

Jin slowly entered the apartment and looked around. Despite it being small it was very clean. This guy had all the perfect qualities of a good man despite his drunken state. Erase that and he was date-able, maybe even marriage material. So why was he single it made zero sense to him. Even so he was too tired to truly think too deeply about it. "I shall use your shower then. Don't think of sleeping upon the sofa. It's unhealthy and you are drunk. Go lay down in your bed fool." he said as he slipped his shoes off at the door. He had learned it was just common courtesy here.

As he made his way through the home, his gaze shifts back towards the man. "My name is Jin though I doubt you'll remember it once morning comes. You humans drink until you forget as it appears." he said grabbing a towel from where he had said and entered the bathroom. Jin didn't lock the door as he stripped out of his clothes and used a bit of magic to turn the water on. He stepped in and sighs softly. 'It has been far too long... warm water feels so nice on this tired body of mine...' he thinks to himself as he stood under the water for a bit. He thought to himself that this was probably the most riskiest thing he has ever done before. He always picked his places of stay a lot better than this. However there was something about this man that he felt slightly responsible for his lonely state.

After a while in the shower, he got up out and started to dry himself off. 'I wonder if he went to sleep or not... he was very drunk...' he thought to himself as he walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked around for the guy just to be sure he was alright before he laid down to sleep. Jin was still wondering just how he could help this guy but sleep was little by little creeping up on him. He made his way toward the bedroom and laid down falling asleep. He didn't even remember too get dressed as he was just far to sleepy.

• 1 month later...

'If I sleep in the bed, where are you going to sleep?' Dante asked, absolutely clueless that the man meant for them to sleep in the same bed. Lucky it was a queen. He slipped off his shoes at the door and began peeling off his jacket. He ended up fumbling around with it for quite a long time before he managed to place it on one of the coat hooks beside the door. Dante yawned, stretched then slumped slightly. He didn't want to admit it but the alcohol was making him sleepy... hungry too.

'Jin... human?' Dante asked, sounding confused. 'Aren't you human too?'

With a shrug, Dante stumbled along to his bedroom without even bothering about any of the other lights. One was enough. He usually left his bedroom door open when he slept so the lounge room light glowed into his bedroom. He really didn't like how dark it was at night. It made him feel isolated. It wasn't that he was afraid of the dark, just lonely. The drunkard slipped off all his clothes then hesitated visibly, his eyes darting from his drawer to his bed. Should he just dump his clothes on the floor? No, he'd better put them in the hamper in the bathroom. No, he couldn't do that. Jin was showering in there. He didn't want to look like a grub though so he folded his clothes - albeit clumsily - and put them on top of the dresser. He then clambered into "his" side of the bed and turned away to face his alarm clock.

'Jin?' Dante asked when he heard and felt the man climbing into bed next to him. He didn't turn to face the man in case that was rude. He'd hate the man to think he was some kind of pervert who looked at men while they slept.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) for Dante, when he woke up he was snuggled against the only source of warmth in the bed. His face was pressed against the nape of Jin's neck and he was breathing in that soft, pink hair. It smelled fresh after the shower too. Dante had one arm curled under his head but the other was wrapped around Jin's body. Without completely waking, Dante hummed softly and snuggled in closer. It felt good to have someone's warmth up against his. The drunk mumbled something unintelligible and smiled. He didn't quite remember what had happened last night, not yet at least, but right now he knew he wasn't alone. Someone had come to bed with him that night and that was the happiest feeling Dante could have.

'Thank you, Cupid,' he sighed happily, completely unaware that he was in fact with a cupid.

Jin awoke the next morning feeling oddly relaxed. It was a feeling he wasn't use to or had experienced in a while. Letting out a small yawn he felt a cool breeze on his lower half and was about to freak out. However recapping last night's events he remembered he failed to get dressed after his shower. He chuckled at his stupidity as he glanced to his side. "Oi! How long do you plan to cling to a naked man before you wake up?" he says as he poked the other's cheek. He was curious as to how he would react to waking up like this. In his time here he has learned most mortals forgot what they've done while drunk. Thus he expected the other to start apologizing the moment he awoke.

Jin finally slipped out of bed once Dante was awake. He found this person very odd but not bad. "Well I thank you for allowing me to spend the night. Don't you worry. I promise you did nothing to shame your family name or disgrace yourself while drunk. You were a most pleasant host for the evening. I should be on my way so I shall be leaving first. So long Dante." he said as he went looking for his clothes to put back on.

'Five more minutes,' Dante mumbled, nuzzling into the person he was with. He wasn't quite awake but wasn't quite asleep either after being poked on the cheek. He pulled the man he was clinging to even closer, if that was humanly possible, and took a long, slow breath that ended in a happy moan. To think so much happiness could come from a warm body! How long had it been since he'd felt this close to anyone? Dante was loathe to wake up entirely in case the person turned out to be yet another figment of his imagination brought on by a wet dream.

'You're really here, aren't you?' he asked the warm body next to him. He felt the person get up and groaned loudly, moving over to the other side of the bed so he wouldn't lose them. His eyes suddenly snapped open and he stared up at the beauty next to him.

'Jin! Oh, Jin! I thought you were a dream!' he exclaimed.

Dante's eyes darted anywhere but the naked man's cock, though his eyes seemed to be trained on the area. His cheeks went red and he scrambled to get out of bed.

'No, wait! Don't go. Give me a chance to freshen up and I'll make you breakfast as way of saying thank you. I have ham steaks, cheese, pickle sauce, eggs, lettuce and tomato if you're in for a big breakfast,' he offered, 'or pancakes, apples and maple syrup if you're into sweet things. I may even have some icecream in the freezer but it'll be low fat.'

The guy hesitated. He didn't want Jin to go yet, that much was obvious.

'If you don't want breakfast here, I'll take you out for coffee. It's the least I can do after you stayed with me all night,' he offered. He gave a hesitant smile, trying to hide the fact he was so hopeful for company this weekend. So far this was shaping up to be the best weekend he'd had in weeks - months even!

Jin looked at the other as he had asked him if he was real. That would cause him to become irritated instantly. However what truly set him off was when he was mistaken for a dream. He quickly hit Dante in the head. "Are you awake now!? Don't mistake me for one of your wet dreams or whatever you call it. I am no figment of imagination." he says as he pulled his shirt on. "Breakfast...? I usually don't care for such trifle things but if you insist then you better prepare something fit for a king. I kept you company all night while you were drunk. If the meal you make is inedible I'mm make it so you truly never find love." he said though that wasn't true. Jin had that kind of ability but he rarely ever used it. It was more so a curse than anything. A curse that also effected him whenever he used it.

"I will wait upon the sofa so freshen up and get to it, Dante." he said the other's name a bit playfully. Jin smiled as he found the rest of his clothes and put them on. Ater that he went and sat upon the sofa as he said he would.

'What? Wet dreams?! I don't have wet dreams!' Dante exclaimed, now fully awake and blushing with embarrassment. The truth was he had them regularly, having no other way to relieve himself. Masturbation got old fast when one didn't have someone to share it with.

Dante laughed at Jin's next comment then shook his head with a sad-sounding sigh. His mind threatened to be lost in thought but he didn't want to fade out in front of someone.

'Too late for that. I'm already cursed to remain alone. It's all right; I've accepted solitude. Last night was just... an exception,' Dante explained. He shifted uncomfortably then smiled to show he really was fine the way he was. Inside his heart stung a little. 'Don't you worry about it. I'd like to believe when the student is ready, the teacher will appear - or in this case lover.'

'I don't know that I'd call my food "fit for a king" he said modestly. He smiled wide and tilted his head in a friendly manner. 'So what'll it be - sweet or savoury breakfast? You strike me as more of a sweet guy.'

After that, Dante bowed a few times and hurried to the bathroom to freshen himself up. He tossed his dirty, alcohol smelling clothes in the basket and looked at himself in the mirror. Normally he took a long time in the shower but today he scrubbed his hair and body frantically so he wouldn't leave his guest alone and potentially bored. When he was done, he rushed from the bathroom to the bedroom in only a towel and scrubbed himself dry. He looked at his cologne and decided it would look to desperate so he just slathered himself with deodorant and rubbed his hair until a scruffy brown mop. He rubbed a bit of wax in it and tussled it around and ran his fingers through it until it looked decent. After that he pulled on jocks and a pair of black jeans, no shirt. He was decent looking, not muscular but healthy with a firm chest and bubble butt.

'I hope I didn't keep you too long,' he said cheerfully.

Dante padded through the apartment in bare feet then tied an apron around his naked chest. He leaned over the kitchen bench and looked at Jin on the sofa in the lounge. His smile was brighter than it had been in months. He sighed happily and stood up again to stretch. It was time to put his cooking skills to the test! The mixed-race young man rushed to get everything out that he needed for pancakes. He peeled, cored and sliced apples into rings. When the pan was nice and hot, he started sauteing the apples in butter and brown sugar until they were aromatic and golden brown on the outside. They'd be caramelised and slightly crunchy on the outside and sweet and soft on the inside. As he was whipping up the batter, the scent of sweet apples wafted through the air, making his stomach growl. He cut off a little bit of one of the apples to try it. It was yummy!

Soon there were two plates of hot, steamy pancakes on the counter. They had two pancakes each but that was all that was needed, as they were so fat and fluffy. Dante layered them with the sauteed apple, two quenelles of vanilla icecream, a generous drizzle of maple syrup then finished it off with a dusting of icing sugar. Dante bit his lip and wondered what else he could do to make the plate "fit for a king". It was very rarely that he had anyone to cook for and he was enjoying it.

Drinks! Dante had forgotten to get something for Jin to drink.

'What's your poison? Tea, coffee, hot chocolate? I have apple juice too,' he offered.

Jin was silent as he stayed on the sofa. "Cook what you would usually serve a guest. Sweet... normal... savory... just make it edible. My patience is running thin with you." he snapped as he flipped through the television channels. He wasn't usually this aggravated in the mornings but this was different. Dante was the kind of person he would avoid on a day to day basic. The kind of busybody no one would easily involve themselves with. However at the same time he felt bad for the male. Such a kind man and he was forcing himself to be happy while being lonely. That kind of logic was far too sad to ignore. He quickly wanted to either leave or help the man. I was a internal struggle to decide which to do.

As he sat there he noticed Dante in the kitchen. His sense of smell being teased as he could pick up on the sweet aroma of apples. He slowly stood up and walked over towards the dining table. "So you can cook. Here I assumed you were all talk and no action. However just because it looks and smells good doesn't mean it tastes great." Jin says as he sat at the dining table. "Oh as for that last question I prefer hot chocolate with lost of whipped cream on top."

• Saga locked this topic