When you Return Home (Wolf x LoneDigger)

WolfDog12

Kaiser had just finished putting away the plates and when he turned around Jun was already dressed again, he smiled at the dress. He had made that one almost six months ago in the Spring for a Summer collection, but that design never made it through... shame, because just looking at it made him feel warm like it was sunny summer's day again. Or maybe it was just Jun's bright personality that made him feel like that.

"I think it looks amazing~"

He complimented as he watched Jun skipping off probably to go try on something new and he was feeling equally excited, but he resisted the urge to get too bouncy since Jun already had that covered for the both of them.

Woah... He actually had to tear his gaze away when Jun came out wearing... well, that. He had designed that one a couple weeks back. It was supposed to be for a pin up photo shoot type of thing, but it never made it either.

"Oh, That game?"

Kai chuckled, teasing the other back. Still keeping his gaze slightly averted. He didn't need to be tempted after all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• LoneDigger

Jun laughed at the other's reaction unsure as to why he was averting his eyes so much. After all, they were both guys.... Maybe Kaiser was gay? Still, that didn't matter to Jun. He just wanted to have some fun. "Alright, then you pick out the next outfit," he said walking over and really showing off everything to Kaiser as he grabbed his arm pressing it against his flat chest before sending the other forward towards the room.

"I'll wait right here," Jun said bending down over the table covering his eyes. Now his ass was really exposed. Jun should learn to be more careful because if Kaiser wasn't such a night guy... Jun wouldn't have been raped already. Though it was Kaiser and he seemed to be really sweet and a bit shy. Who would have thought the designer was the more shy one here.

The silver-haired boy waited patiently for the other to pick out an outfit before hurrying back in to change into it. It was amazing at how fast Jun was at changing. This wasn't really normal so to say. Not even for a model that had to change for photo shoots and so on.

Kaiser couldn't help but notice when his arm was pressed against Jun's chest there was simply no softness there at all like one would expect... even he figured maybe they were just smaller... but nothing... Must be because the poor girl was so thin...

Well, he'd be fixing that soon making sure Jun ate properly and never went hungry again.

He tried not to stare, but it was getting hard with the way the other was pulling him around he had to bend down slightly, since he was quite a bit taller than the other.

Once back in his messy bedroom he dug through the pile of clothes to find something he'd like Jun to try... should it be something elegant? Cute? Sexy again? Oh, he just couldn't resist... I'm such a pig... Kai thought to himself with a blush spreading across his cheeks as he handed Jun some custom made lingerie with even so much as looking at 'her'.

"This might be a bit too much... you don't have to... but I think it would fit you better..."

The embarrassing truth was the last model hadn't been the right shape . Kai was kind of an idiot when it came to the female body despite designing for it he made everything run too small. But seeing as Jun was smaller it would work.

Jun hurried back into the bedroom without another word. He didn't protest at all. In fact, he came out only a minute later in the lingerie. This was really embarrassing to wear but for Kaiser's sake, the smaller male had to put on a brave face and sell it. He had to make it look good after all. If he were going to be a model one would have to sell the look right? Hiding it wouldn't do anything!! Jun stepped out carefully with a deep breath and tried to act the part.

"I see you just want to get me in the bedroom," He teased, selling it. Jun twirled again showing off the small outfit that actually fit him like a glove.. It was strange that this was the case... could Kaiser not make clothing for women figures properly? How strange. He didn't really mind any, he was really quite happy. Now Jun got to wear all these clothe just for himself?! Who could ask for more. At the same time, Jun was wondering why he was wearing lingerie in the first place.

Did Kai like him in that way? Jun blushed a little. Surprisingly, he wasn't against it if that were the case. If anyone, he didn't think he'd mind this kind stranger. Though... it would be a bit odd to do it on the day they met... Right? Either way, he wouldn't appose.

Kaiser hadn't been expecting the other to agree to doing it so easily, but he was pleasantly surprised... Was Jun just the type to do anything a man told 'her'?

He really hoped she wasn't just going along because she felt that she needed to repay him for letting her stay.

Kai didn't want to make it that kind of deal, and despite the nature of clothing he was more curious about the aesthetic side to it than the sexual... but again, that was all assuming that 'she' was a girl.

He kept his eyes just slightly averted, again out of politeness more than anything, because he didn't want to be staring too much.

"It fits your perfectly... You can keep it then~"

"Really? Thank you!!" Jun was obviously excited about the new clothes. Of course, he was also fully aware that he'd only be able to wear something like this as long as he remained living here. The moment he was back on the streets something this sexy would be crazy inappropriate and for more than just the weather. If he wore something like this people would mistake him for a normal whore and probably attack him..... The weight was starting to get to him.

"I'll change back for the night then," He said gently. Clearly what he was wearing was making Kaiser uncomfortable even though he was the one who designed and picked it out. So for now, Jun returned to the bedroom and got back into the pretty night gown. Maybe he'd wear the lingerie once the two got more comfortable around each other. Until then he would wear things that didn't cause Kaiser to avert his eyes.

The small male returned a short while later dressed again, having taken the time to put the clothes he'd pulled out, away. Now that the excitement was over, Jun was noticing how tired he was... It wasn't like he was able to sleep much on that park bench but refused to go to sleep before Kaiser. That would just be rude.

"You must be tired... You can sleep in the bed. I'll be on the couch if you need anything."

Kaiser smiled softly, but first before letting Jun lay down he fixed up the bed and made it neater again. Folding over the cover to the edge of the bed and tucking in the sheets.

He even arranged the pillows back in order, it was clear from the jumble the bed was before that Kai liked to sleep buried or wrapped in covers with pillows encasing him.

Maybe you could call it the loner's bed, because if anyone was actually sharing the bed with someone then there wouldn't be room for all that mess.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that. I'd never sleep knowing you gave up your bed like that. Please let me take the couch," he said trying to get the other to stop putting himself out so much it was an inconvenience. Jun was use to curling up in small spaces and would be able to sleep on something as soft as a couch in this warm house without a problem so to go a step forward and take this man's bed... he just couldn't do it.

Jun felt bad he fixed up the bed so much for him when he didn't even want to just take it from him. "Please, I'd sleep easier on the couch. Besides, you're the one who has to work tomorrow, you need a good night's rest!" Jun was already acting like a stern mother trying to make sure that he was all set and wouldn't do anything he would regret in the morning.

"If you really want the couch that badly you can have it!"

Kaiser sighed with a smile. Jun was seriously too sweet, being worried for his sake. The fact that the other cared so much was actually quite heartwarming... it almost was like having a mother figure around again. He just couldn't argue with that.

The male picked up a large pillow and a blanket, carrying them out of his room and over to the couch so he could fix it up more comfy for his new roommate.

Jun was happy to hear that Kaiser wasn't going to put up too much of a fight as he breathed a sigh of relief and followed the older male out of the bedroom and towards the couch. He was patient and waited for the other to finish making up the new bed before Jun walked over and sat on it. "Thank you so much Kaiser," he said with a bright smile before crawling under the covers and laying on his side.

The silver haired beauty wished Kaiser a good night before wrapping up in the blanket and getting really comfortable on the couch. Heck, Kaiser probably hadn't had time to even make it to his bed before Jun was out like a light. He'd never slept as good as he did right there in his life. In fact, Jun didn't even wake the next morning when Kaiser got up and began to move around.

Up bright and early as usually, but less noisy then usually since he did not wish to wake up his guest. So he tiptoed around his morning routine. First he made himself a quick breakfast, then into the shower, get cleaned up and dressed.

Once he was all ready he packed a few sketched in a backpack and a few of the designs he had been working on went in too. Just as he was about to leave he remember to leave a note on the coffee table by the couch Jun was sleeping on to tell him where he was and when he'd be back home again. He also mentioned there was some food in the fridge and pantry, that he could help himself.

Then he was out the door and out to work.

Jun didn't wake until the afternoon and when he did wake, he was shocked at how long he'd been asleep. He looked around, got off the couch and continued to search but it didn't seem Kiaser was around. When Jun returned to make his bed, he saw the note and picked it up reading it slowly. He smiled a bit before looking around. It would be rude of him to just sit there. Jun went to the closet to change, getting into a simple shorts and tank top. He found a ribbon of sorts and tied his hair back in a half up half down style. From there he walked into the bathroom, found the cleaning supplies and got to work.

Within an hour, he had cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen, and was working on organizing and cleaning the living room. He wouldn't touch the bedroom without Kaiser being there to tell him what he wanted or where things should go to. So, he cleaned the rest of the apartment and an hour before Kaiser was to be home, he got in the kitchen and started cooking. Jun was able to make a really nice meal out of what he found and threw on an apron before getting to work.

Kaiser finished work and was walking home a bit downtrodden... he tried to tell everyone, including his boss, about his new roommate who was going to model for them, and everyone just started laughing the moment he described how beautiful she was. As if him having someone pretty like that willing to stay with a washed up designer was a big joke to them. And apparently it was since no one even believed him.

The solution should have been simple, right? Just take Jun to the office with him the next day, but Kaiser was thoroughly disrespected and didn't know if he could even show his face there again. Even if he had wanted to.

How was he going to explain this all to Jun? He wasn't looking forward to it and was stalling on his way home to the apartment, but when he finally did get home only to find the whole place had been cleaned he briefly forgot all about being upset and just looked around in awe.

It had never been this clean when he lived here, he was such a clutter bug. But now it actually looked nice and neat for a change, and who else could have been responsible?

"J... Jun...? I... Thank you..."

He breathed out slowly.

"I'm glad you like it. I made sure not to touch your room. Didn't want to mess with anything that you might need or don't want lost. However, if you want my help one week end to get it cleaned up then I'm more than willing to lend a hand," He said smiling and peaking around the corner from the kitchen.

"I'm almost done here. Would you like to get out some plates so we can eat? I just threw something together from what you have here in the house," Jun explained. He walked out of the kitchen to give Kaiser a proper welcome home. He walked over, bowed some, welcomed him home and returned to the kitchen. Jun had his hair tied back still and wore shorts and a tank top under an apron. It was very homely.

Jun waited for the table to be set before dishing out food and sitting down for the meal. "So how was work today?" He asked. Jun was acting like a housewife!

Kaiser seemed to move in slow motion, he was still in utter shock at how good Jun had been as an addition to being not only a roommate and friend, but something like a housewife as well.

He grabbed the plates and set the table up just as fancy as had the other done with cleaning up his previously cluttered apartment.

"Well, it was... a bit disappointing. They didn't seem to believe me when I told them about you being a model. So I guess I'll just have to bring you to work with me tomorrow so they can see it for themselves..."

He smiled, walking off to his bedroom so he could get changed and ready for dinner.

"Hehehe. Ya, we'll have to show them," Jun chuckled softly smiling at the other. Jun took off the apron and put it aside while he ate. Jun was a bright kid and shone quite well even in these conditions. He seemed to make the most of everything and enjoyed even the simplest of things like being able to cook, clean, eat, and sleep someplace not out in the cold. He was happy here and it had only been one day! At least he'd be able to work while he was here. Jun wasn't the type to sit still for long.

Jun waited for Kaiser to return from changing and they ate at the same time. Jun wasn't going to start without him. "Your coworkers should learn to be nicer. What reason would you have to lie? And what would make them even think you'd want to lie to them?!" Jun sounded almost offended that Kaiser was called a liar.

"At least you are able to come home to a relatively clean house and relax," he said hoping to change the mood even if only by a little bit.

"l appreciate your work ethic... It really shows what you're made of."

Kai smiled with a nod at Jun as he went to his bedroom and got undressed and then into more comfy, but still stylish clothes for wearing around the house. A shirt with a design and patterned fleece pants. He yawned briefly as he shuffled out into the kitchen and nosily checked what the other had been cooking up, it smelled delicious... That had really hit him when he came home, that comforting scent of dinner waiting. It almost reminded him of when he was a kid.

The man smiled at the thought but then turned to Jun.

"I think... they just see me as the stupid kid. I've been with them a couple years but they still treat me like that!"

He sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"Guess I never proved myself to them as anything but that... it will change soon when they see you... You're the type who could make a paper bag look good."

Kai complimented with a small grin as he sat down at the table.

Jun was truly happy to be complimented so much. Sure he worked really hard but this was the only thing he was good at, yet to have someone to actually appreciate it, he couldn't be happier. Of course, Jun's smile faded when Kaiser talked about why his coworkers didn't believe him. "They just don't like to think someone else can take over for them I guess... Well, Let's work together and prove to not only them but to everyone that you belong here and you're not a kid!!" He said clearly determined.

The smaller male reached out and took Kaiser's hand and looked him right in the eye. He gave the hand a little squeeze and showed just how determined he was. Of course, Kaiser talking about how beautiful Jun was, made the smaller male blush and look to the side slightly. He had a small smile on his face as he seemed to blush.

"Thank you but I don't know about that... I really can't take care of my looks being homeless," he admitted. Jun wasn't being modest so much as not understanding his own looks. Jun also wasn't aware how feminine he looked. He still believed that Kaiser already knew he was a boy.

Kaiser also flushed just slightly when Jun reached out to hold his hand and gaze at him with such intensity that it was almost hard to look at 'her' like that. But he held their gaze together and even cracked a small smile.

"With you by my side that shouldn't be very difficult at all."

He replied genuinely with a small nod as his hand tightened around Jun's softly.

"You're naturally good looking. Plus now you aren't homeless anymore so nothing can stop you!"

He grinned playfully, dragging the other by the hand back to the bedroom.

Jun giggled slightly as the other spoke about them working together. It was then that Jun was realizing his feelings. He was starting to fall for this stranger and couldn't understand why... He was handsome and seemed to be a hard worker that actually liked having Jun around and not just to take advantage of him. This man was respectful of Jun and was really considerate. That was the most heart warming thing.

At the moment Jun wanted to cry he was so happy to hear that he wasn't homeless anymore. Of course, he was grabbed and pulled off playfully to the bedroom where he laughed a little, but also worried about the dishes. "I have to take care of the dishes," he giggled. Jun was pulled in and he was actually really happy.

Jun looked up at the other and found the impulse to want to kiss him. He didn't, not without permission but Jun's half closed eyes and slightly puckering lips probably happily gave away how he felt.

"Don't worry about it! I'll do the dishes while you get dressed into something--"

Kai suddenly was stopped mind sentence when he turned to Jun only to see her making a kissy face at him? What was with that? Was she being friendly or joking? Well, he was sure this would be safe...

Instead of kissing 'her' on the lips he instead took her hand and planted a sweet innocent little kiss on it.

He then let go with a little grin and a blush as he pulled out the other outfit he wanted her to try on.

"... I'm so happy you are here. I was feeling really down but you brought back the hope in others."

Jun was completely shocked when Kaiser stopped and pulled back to only kiss Jun's hand. He stared at the other for a minute before cracking a smile and beginning to laugh. "You're so funny!!" He said. The male found this amusing and pulled back offering a small curtsy as he took the new outfit to try on.

With a small wave, Jun said good bye to the other as he went to do the dishes and Jun took the time to change. He was feeling a little disappointed about the kiss but either way, he was still happy though that he was offered the kiss on the hand.

Jun quickly dressed into the new outfit and stepped out again to go see Kaiser. "How do I look?" He asked giving another 360 turn and showing off the outfit all the way.

"Amazing as always... Damn, you really should be a model for a professional. It's kind of waste that you have to wear the junk I put together when you could be really doing something."

He laughed quietly, but he did think it was true that Jun had so much wasted potential. But then as things were he still assumed that the other was a girl so despite the revealingness of the clothes he didn't seem to be too hot over it. But then again he wasn't looking closely enough to spot the obvious.

"Oh come on... I told you I love your clothes. Besides... I can't be a real Model... Not the way you expect me to be," he admitted. Jun didn't bother saying it was because of his gender but the way he looked away made it look like he was too shy or embarrassed to go into professional modeling.

"Isn't it just enough to be your personal model?" Jun asked. He was shy asking this but he also really wanted to be liked by Kaiser. It was already to the point where Jun realized that he had fallen for Kaiser... while the other didn't seem too interested in him in that way, he was still hoping for something.

"It's more than enough... Plus, you make a very nice roommate on top of it."

Kaiser smiled a little, he shouldn't be acting so mopey anyway. No one liked a downer and things would change, now that he had Jun to show off to his coworkers and boss.

• Saga locked this topic