When you Return Home (Wolf x LoneDigger)

WolfDog12

929a172d1165f87b2953684dd9f025d9.jpg

Name: Jun

Likes: His "Master", doing as he is told, pleasing others, trying to seduce his master with all the fun outfits given to him.

Dislikes: Being defiant, being ignored or abandoned, and spicy food.

Personality: Jun is a quiet boy who doesn't have a heck of a lot to say unless it is something his master really wants to hear. He is just thankful for being taken in and will do anything his master asks in return. He may seem shy or reserved but he really isn't, he just isn't a big talker, otherwise he will throw on a sexy outfit and try to seduce his master into taking him hard wherever they may be.

[/hr]

How many times has it been now... Once again, a young man was tossed aside and abandoned. He laid curled up on a park bench trying to get a little bit of rest in the cold weather. The male was thin, with shoulder length hair.. In fact, most would think he were a girl at first glance... not that anyone really wished to look his way. Most people avoided eye contact and pretended not to notice the exhausted and freezing figure curled up on a bench.

The thin figure finally managed to doze off if only for a few minutes before waking again. He was so tired and yet, he couldn't sleep for more than a couple minutes. This time it was getting darker outside and if he slept tonight he'd surely freeze to death. The male slowly sat up and pulled his legs up to his chest where he sat there trying to figure a plan.... Maybe there was somewhere he could go... No... Nothing's changed... He'd been on the street for a week already and had been kicked from a number of places as it was. The silver-haired male sighed sadly but couldn't find the strength to get up or move.... he was far too hungry.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• LoneDigger

ffb288be4605de4203096f1895bf02ae.jpg

Name: Kaiser, or just Kai

Dislikes: Being at work too long, narrow minded people, hatred, greed

Personality: Kai is a sensitive, but outgoing guy who loves to experience new things. He has dreams for the future that he protects fiercely, but he's not stuck up despite it. He loves trying new things and exploring, whether it be food, traveling a to a new place, or sex. He's very open minded. Though he has a kind, nature. He does have an intimidation when he needs to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser's business isn't doing so well. He wants to start his own line of clothing, but it's just not taking off in popularity like he'd hope for. He's tried hiring all kinds of models to wear his clothing but still no one's really buying into it.

Kai knew this wasn't going to be easy, but damn... why can't he get a break already?

Oh, well. Despite feeling a bit defeated and frustrated he tries to focus on the moment. Never give up on your dreams, no matter how cliche that saying was it was something he clung onto when times were hard.

Besides, there is guaranteed always someone else out there worse off than you are...

Case in point, walking home from work he spots some young man shivering on a park bench. Just sitting there and not looking like he belongs outside. No one would be crazy enough to visit the park in this kind of weather today. He's probably some homeless... poor guy.

Kai turns not really even thinking it over in his head before he's already strutting over there to the silver haired male and introducing himself with a worried smile.

"... It doesn't look nice sitting there all by yourself? Would you like to stop by my place? It's only a short walk away and I'm making dinner anyway so it would be nice to have someone to share it with..."

The small male slowly looked up at the stranger that seemed to address him. Those sea green eyes of the silver- haired male locked onto those golden yellow eyes of the taller male, blinking slightly in confusion to the other's question. Did he not see how dirty or messy this male was? Why was he calling out to him? Why even offer to bring him home? Everyone else spent the day avoiding looking in his direction and now someone was willing to take him in?? Did he think Jun was a girl? Did he think he was a stray cat or something?

Jun nodded gently as he slowly reached his bare feet towards the frozen ground and walked over to the other. Sure, this man might be open to killing Jun but there was something about him that just vibes kind man willing to take in this stray as a pet and spoil him. Not many gave off an aura that specific. Now that he was closer it was easy to see the smaller male was in fact a male with very slender features, a soft and feminine face, even long eye lashes. Despite the red nose, ears and feet from the cold, he actually looked really pretty.

"Are you sure?" He questioned softly pulling at the thin coat around him shyly. Jun even had a soft almost entrancing voice. He didn't mind and followed the man to his house only worried about getting the place dirty more than anything else.

Truth was that Kaiser did mistake Jun for a girl... but he probably would have offered to help him anyway even if he knew he was a guy. Probably...

But when he saw a pair of pale feet touching the ground that really was crossing the limit. It was freezing out here and she didn't even have any shoes on?!

Quickly the male began to stumble to kick off his own pair, black military style boots but he was wearing some wool socks underneath so he really didn't mind.

"Please don't just stand here! Put those on and we can talk about it when we get home..."

The man helped Jun to sit back down on the bench so he could slip on the boots and they were too large, but would have to do for now. He also pulled off his own trench coat and wrapped it around to keep 'her' warm.

He should have been close enough to tell that the other was not in fact a girl, but a really pretty guy. Except Kai was so worried about how cold 'she' was he didn't even use to the common sense side of his brain.

Jun was utterly surprised when the other began to frantically kick off his combat boots and offered them to the smaller figure. The silver-haired male stared down at them for a minute before being pushed back onto the bench gently so the boots could be placed on his feet. There was an instant heat that almost burned, it was so different from the outside temperature that his feet had gotten use to. Still, after a minute the boots seemed to warm his being and Jun smiled slightly at them looking back up at the other man. "Thank you," He said in that soft and gentle voice.

The boots were far too large and that was easy to see when he stood up and nearly slid in them but Jun didn't seem to care any. They were tied tightly enough that he was able to walk without them falling off... Though he did feel bad that the other wasn't using any shoes now.... Hopefully his house was even closer than Jun thought it was. After all, this stranger even gave Jun his own jacket off his back. It was just as warm as the boots and covered his body perfectly.

As they walked, Jun kept his head down some still smiling at the boots he wore. He couldn't help it... no one had ever been this kind. Even when someone did take Jun in, they never offered him their own shoes, especially not out in this cold weather. It was certainly heart warming. The smaller male was quiet as they walked and pulled the trench coat closed more as he seemed to disappear into it out of happiness.... and because it was so much bigger than him. Jun was busy thinking about his happiness that he almost forgot to make sure the stranger wasn't suffering because of him.

"Are you alright?" he asked? Turning to look at the other. His long eyelashes bat gently as he blinked.... there was no way totell just by his face that Jun was a male.

"Hm...? Oh, I'm fine!"

The male forced a cheerful smile, he was getting a bit cold. But he really didn't care since he knew that this poor 'lady' had been out in the cold much longer than he was and besides they'd be arriving at his place any moment now. And there they were... It was a nicer apartment complex in the more 'modern' part of town.

He reached into his pocket's of the coat that Jun was wearing to dig out his keys and unlocked the door, quickly getting them both inside the warmth.

"That's better... I'll make some hot coco first... then I'll make-- Oh, I forgot to ask you what you like to eat..."

He was fumbling already, not used to having someone over at his apartment in awhile. He was friendly once you got to know him, but always shy initially.

Jun still worried some as the two quickly made their way to the apartment complex. Thankfully it was very close to the park. In fact, from most of the rooms one could probably see the park looking out a window so that was helpful to know. Jun stepped into more warmth and smiled into the collar of the jacket some not wanting to part with it but alas, he couldn't keep it. Jun returned the jacket and took the shoes off by the door.

"I'm not picky, anything is alright," He said softly untying the shoes. Jun got out of the boots but stayed by the door, not daring to take a step in. He was dirty... very dirty... It had been a week since he'd really been anywhere he could take care of himself so he didn't want to track the week's worth of dirt and grime from himself about the nice apartment. Besides, it was safer to wait for instructions rather than do something wrong... There was a reason his name meant obedience.

"I'm Jun," he said carefully as he thought the other might wish to know... Of course, Jun was also a pretty feminine name though used for both genders technically. "Am I really going to be staying here?" Jun wanted to determine if this was a one night thing or not but didn't want to be rude.

"Oh... Good, because I'm really not the greatest cook, but I can make a mean Mac n cheese... The prepared kind of course."

He chuckled at his own joke but then titled his head to the side when he noticed the other wouldn't walk in any further than the door mat.

"... You can come in, you know. I won't bite~"

He smiled shyly, but then put two and two together.

"... You are free to stay here as long as you need. You can also use the shower too. I'm sure it will help you feel more comfortable..."

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh... Good, because I'm really not the greatest cook, but I can make a mean Mac n cheese... The prepared kind of course."

He chuckled at his own joke but then titled his head to the side when he noticed the other wouldn't walk in any further than the door mat.

"... You can come in, you know. I won't bite~"

He smiled shyly, but then put two and two together.

"... You are free to stay here as long as you need. You can also use the shower too. I'm sure it will help you feel more comfortable..."

Jun felt rather awkward as the other walked in and talked about making simple food while he remained on the door mat... He wasn't worried about the other biting so much as he was worried about getting everything dirty. Thankfully, the kind stranger seemed to understand after a minute and offered the shower. He looked up blinking for a minute before nodding and taking a step closer to head to the bathroom. "Thank you," he said softly. "Pardon the intrusion," he added as he walked in and followed where the other told him the bathroom was.

Jun needed a little help because he wasn't use to this kind of shower and he'd need towels and would also need clothes to change into afterwards. As the other went to grab a towel, Jun took his shirt off, exposing his pale skin. He was thin all around but he was also.. flat. Jun was clearly a male but his skin and figure were still as beautiful as a girl's. Noticing the other look his way, Jun pulled his jacket back over his chest turning away shyly. Even though they were both guys, he was still a bit embarrassed exposing himself to a stranger.

"Thank you for everything," He whispered, waiting for this man to leave the bathroom so Jun could shower and warm his body up.

"Don't apologize... I invited you over, didn't I?"

Kai helped to get the shower started and he was only midway through that when he realized he already forgotten his manners a second time. He really needed to brush up on his social skills.

"You said your name was Jun... I'm Kaiser, nice to meet you."

He smiled, and it was right when he turned around that he noticed her...? pulling the jacket tighter around her? frame.

"I'm sorry...! I'll leave so you have some peace..."

Maybe this was a girl since she? seemed so shy suddenly about exposing herself? to him.

With that said he shook his head to himself and went about to go make their dinner. It was simple of course and nothing fancy, but it was the best he could do for now... he wished things were better, but his business just wasn't catching on. It felt like he'd been stuck here for years, it wasn't that things were even bad... they were just okay. He was only doing okay.

Jun probably thought he was the biggest looser come to think of it now he'd seen more.

"It's nice to meet you," he replied sweetly with a gentle smile. Jun had covered his chest and the other seemed to really respect how shy he was about his body and offered to leave. "Thanks again," he added just before the door closed behind the kind stranger.

Jun waited for the other to leave before stripping fully and stepping into the warm water. It felt so good!!! Jun couldn't remember the last time he'd taken a hot shower. It was almost too tempting to leave but alas he had to. The small male quickly washed his whole body and scrubbed his hair making sure that he was fully clean. He even made sure to really get his feet as they had so much dirt on them.

Finally, he had finished and turned the shower off, slowly getting out and beginning to dry himself off. Jun wrapped the towel around his body and looked around for clothes. Had Kaiser left them out for him? Jun got dressed in whatever was offered not really caring what kind of clothing it was. To him it was just clean and comfortable.

He stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen where he heard the other still finishing up the meal. "Thank you for letting me use your shower," he offered. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Jun wanted to repay the other's kindness.

"Oh, you're done? I don't need any help, but I think I forgot to leave out clothes for you..."

Kai stepped away from the stove and shuffled over to his bedroom, he dug around in the closet. Had had a lot of clothes, seriously too many for just one guy, and all different types of styles and colors. But what he pulled out for Jun wasn't something he had worn, but rather something he had created. It was too small for him to model, but it looked just the right size for Jun.

He handed it over with a small smile.

"Try this on."

Jun waited patiently for Kaiser to return with something for him to wear... though what he came back with was a bit shocking. It was a night gown. A beautiful one at that but a female night gown. Maybe he didn't have anything else for Jun to wear? Maybe he wanted to see him in something like this? It didn't matter. Jun took the night gown and the underwear and disappeared back into the bathroom to change.

Jun returned moments later in the night gown. He was starting to wonder who this belonged to in the first place but looking around, there were still papers out that suggested he was a designer of clothing. Maybe he came up with this? Or was this his girlfriend's or something? He didn't know.

"How does it look?" He asked stepping out into full view. The night gown was a light lavender that seemed to go really well with his silver hair. Jun was able to show off just how thin, and well featured he was in this, giving off an adorable look. This almost made him look younger until he turned around. the open back was sexy and made him seem even more mature. Of course, he was very flat chested so it was a bit bigger in the front but just enough to cover everything.

He smiled sweetly, this time a lot more pure than before. Jun was both adorable like a kitten and sexy as all hell. He really showed it off.

'She' looked amazing in the gown, at first even Kai was at a loss for words. It was like seeing his work for the first time, but it wasn't. This was only the first time he had found someone who actually looked amazing in his designs.

He loved the way it showed off 'her' faint, but still there curves. But... 'her' frame seemed a bit too thin. Like 'she' wasn't eating enough, but it was probably hard to come by meals on the street.

He watched again as Jun showed off at all angles, the front was sweet and innocent, but the back of the gown was more revealing. It was his whole idea to design something more shocking like that.

"You look beautiful..."

Kai breathed out softly, still at a loss for words and all he could do was just stare for a moment before he pulled his gaze away with a shy smile. Enough staring already...

He walked back over to the stove to check on the mac n cheese, giving it a stir and turning off the heat.

"Thank you," he said blushing shyly. Despite being a boy, Jun didn't mind being called beautiful. After all, no one should be embarrassed to be given such a compliment as kind as that. Jun happily accepted the other admiring his work for a minute before returning to focus on the food. When he did so, the silver-haired beauty walked over and found himself a seat getting comfortable at the table. It was a bit strange for him and wondered if this was alright but if Kaiser asked him to sit on the floor he wouldn't mind. This man was already kind enough to feed and shelter Jun for the night there wasn't much more he could ask for.

Honestly, Jun didn't expect to stay long. He figured one, maybe two nights if he was lucky but that was it. He was sure that Kaiser would kick him after that so for now, Jun would make the most of it and be open to thank this "Master" should he choose to take in this stray and keep him as a pet. Though, that was highly unlikely.

"This dress is very comfortable and the shower really warmed me up, thank you," He said before going quiet again. Jun didn't want to over step his bounds by talking too much. It was best for him to be quiet like a doll; Pretty and silent. So, he said his peace and waited to be addressed again to answer any other questions asked of him. Jun knew his place and it wasn't talking the ear off of others.

Kaiser fixed them both a plate and set them down at the table.

"I'm sorry it's not that fancy... I really can't cook and money's been kind of tight so I've been living off packaged foods the last few months mostly."

He admitted quietly, as he went over to the fridge to get out some juice.

"Is there anything you'd like to drink?"

He asked, pouring himself his glass while he waited for Jun's answer.

"Oh, your welcome. You can stay here for as long as you need, really... I don't mind having a roommate and I promise I'm a decent guy."

Well, as decent as he could hope to be... But he'd never hurt anyone intentionally. Besides, Jun was so pretty and delicate he could never let a 'lady' go back on the streets again knowing what could happen.

"You're very polite I see, but you don't have to be shy... this is your home too now. I should thank you for giving me a creative breakthrough."

He grinned softly.

"I don't mean to intrude. If it is too difficult for you then I can leave," he added quickly. It was clear that Jun was just as worried about the other as he of him. Jun spoke quickly trying to keep the other from pushing himself to do this. Did he really feel that bad for Jun being out on the streets like that? He felt so bad and didn't like to have others put themselves out there like that for the likes of him.

"I don't mind anything really..." he said still wondering if he should really be accepting all this kindness. It was hard for him not to... Jun had been taught to take others up on their kindness but this was too much. He was down right imposing on this poor man.... if there was any way for him to help, Jun certainly wanted to. Jun drank anything given to him but the guilt remained in the pit of his stomach.

"Thank you again," he said bowing his head some. Jun was happy to be here. His fingers and toes weren't red anymore and he seemed to look a lot better after warming up. This place certainly had the heater on high enough. "Creative breakthrough?" Jun questioned as the other went to thanking the smaller male.

Jun was curious even more now about this man's work and what it was that made this breakthrough. Was it the gown he wore? But it was so simple... Yet fancy at the same time. It was reserved and cute in the front while being sexy and open in the back, drawing someone in.

"Are you a designer or do you just sell the clothes?" He asked hoping not to be over stepping with these questions.

"What? Who said anything about an intrusion or trouble? There is neither happening, I invited you to stay here and that's final."

Kai huffed softly, but a smile tugged up his lips again. Jun was just too shy and polite, and he understood that the other didn't want to impose, but the thing was that he wasn't. He had wanted the other to stay with him. Maybe it was for his own selfish reasons... but truth was the man was lonely and wanted the company. Not that he'd try anything like that, -unless she started it- but even then Kai wasn't so sure if he even liked girls... but just the presence of another person around was missed.

The man sighed softly as he filled another glass with juice and went to join the other at the table so they could both eat. He was actually kind of starving himself, he hadn't eaten any lunch that day, being just too busy at work.

"Mmhmm, I gave you that to wear because I knew my clothes would be too big, but... that was something I designed a couple months ago but it never really looked right until I seen you in it. I don't know..."

He hummed softly, shyly averting his gaze and pretending to be too busy with his dinner for a minute until his heartbeat calmed down again and he glanced over at Jun.

"Well, I'm a designer for a company that sells clothes."

Jun quickly thanked him for the juice and tried to put it out of mind that he was intruding, otherwise he'd keep apologizing or something and that would be a lot more annoying for sure. So, he had to just accept the kindness and move on. Still.... it was hard to believe this man wasn't hoping for at least a little something in return. It didn't have to be anything sexual.... Maybe it was just company... Maybe he wanted a pet or even if it was that he wanted a model. Either way, Jun didn't mind any.

"Well that's a shame because it is really nice," Jun said. It really was sad to hear that something like this wasn't doing well. Jun didn't see himself as someone who could pull it off so well as to convince the creator of the outfit that it really would look good on someone but he was happy that Kaiser was able to appreciate his work a little more.

"I think it's cool that you're a designer. Maybe...." Jun stopped himself. There was no way he could be so presumptuous as to ask to be allowed to wear more of his designs. He had proper models to do stuff like that. Jun should buy the clothes when they finally came out. That was the only way he'd wear anything else.

"This is really yummy," He said smiling brightly at the other and trying really hard to change the subject. The last thing that Jun wanted was for Kaiser to ask what he was going to say. It was embarrassing and far out of Jun's place to ask. Now, if Kaiser asked him to wear more then that was a different story but for now he would do as he was expected of him, and remain quiet... Though, this really was the most he'd talked in a really long time so it was a bit harder to stop once he got going.

"Yeah... hey! Would you like to be my model? I'll pay you good."

Kaiser sounded excitedly, suddenly the idea had just hit him out of nowhere but now that it was there he couldn't get it out of his head. Just picturing Jun modeling all different kinds of cute outfits sounded like so much fun! Plus, the other gave him his inspiration back and just seemed like he would wear things really well, no matter how they looked.

"Oh!.... I.... Are you sure? You don't really need to pay me. Think of your kindness of letting me stay here as payment enough," Jun said gently. He was really just happy to be here. He had a place to stay, food in his belly, and clearly this man was also struggling. There was no way that Jun was going to have him pay him for the modeling. Besides, Jun actually really wanted to wear the clothes this man made.

"I'll be in your care," He added bowing slightly before going back to eating some. It was clear by the lingering smile that he was really enjoying the idea of being his model. "Can I see more of your designs after dinner?" He asked showing his excitement in a gentle look almost childish but he was managing to sit still giving off almost the wrong idea that he might have been thinking about something dirty but he was really just happy. Jun even let out this tiny giggle out of his elation.

"Of course I'm sure!!! Okay, fine! You get to stay here in exchange for modeling... Good deal."

Kaiser ate his dinner down with a new sense of energy, he was also really excited about this. It was perfect, he got a roommate and someone to model for him in one! Plus Jun seemed so sweet he couldn't think of a better person... This was going to be so much fun~

He glanced over at the other and smiled a bit slyly.

"See them? I think you mean wear them right?"

He chuckled softly, but then took both their empty plates to the sink and then gestured for Jun to follow him into the bedroom. His room was a bit cluttered, half finished clothing lay piled around and his desk was covered in sketches and bits of fabric.

Jun finished eating and waited patiently as the other got up and took their plates. He could have suggested to help but he was sure that Kaiser wouldn't allow it. Instead he'd just accept things for now. Once they both got more comfortable around each other then Jun could really help out. Not to mention, Jun was actually a really good cook. He could make something out of basically nothing!

"Right, Wear them," he said happily hopping out his seat and following after the other into the bedroom. Looking around the room and Jun grew so much more excited. He probably loved clothes more than any normal boy should.... Especially since he was so alright with dresses and skirts, as well as any other clothing deemed "Feminine". Jun may be really shy but if he could show off something and make someone else happy, there was nothing sweeter.

Jun carefully avoided stepping on something as he pranced gently about the room with absolute grace. He was so thrilled and wondered if they'd be doing the modeling and pictures here. If so then Jun didn't mind but to go out to do all this... That was a lot more embarrassing to think about.

Kaiser sighed softly as he walked over to his desk to straighten up the colored pencils that were spread over the papers and arranging them back in rainbow order in their box.

He then tried to straighten up his room the best he could so that Jun didn't have to stand the mess... really he should have thought of cleaning up before inviting the other in here. It was a bit embarrassing how cluttered it was considering only one guy lived here.

"You can try on anything you like! I'll be in the kitchen..."

He said, scooting away to go clean up after dinner and give 'her' some time alone to get dressed and all.

"Anything?" Jun breathed looking into the closet of clothing. It all looked amazing and it all looked like it would probably fit him as well. Where to start?! Jun jumped with joy and bound forward clearly not paying any more attention to the mess. It was pretty obvious "She" had better things on her mind. Jun was too excited for something like this but this was who he was.

The small male quickly changed into a new outfit, picking out something even cuter than what he was wearing. This was a summer dress, brightly colored with an adorable pattern on it and stepped out into the hall after to show it off. "What do you think?" He said giving it a twirl as he showed off the angles. He was having way too much fun.

It was almost instantaneous for Jun to disappear back into the room once Kaiser was done with him and to get changed. This time he got into a sexy outfit. It was a cheer leading outfit that was clearly for strippers or something for it was way too short. It was just shy of exposing Jun's gender, only allowing a little ass to be seen but a lot of stomach. He stepped out and twirled again, even putting on an act. "If you win the game I'll give you a reward," he mimicked.

• Saga locked this topic